[Drama 2018-2019] Empress Dignity / The Last Empress, 황후의 품격

0ly40

Spoiler
2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Nanny meeting with a man, in a hotel room? They're talking about Ari. Sorry not understanding much. But this nanny is another scheming lady. Scary....

I think it is the prime minister. 

OMG...oh sunny is framed...she was caught by the media with woobin. I'm not sure if woobin involved since he talked with the emperor so as not to lose the emperor's trust.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spoiler

omo!!!! choi ji hyuk betrayed sunny! they went to the hotel room to search for the emperor and yura but they werent there.. suddenly the press and reporters came in. they assumed sunny and cjh have an affair. turns out cjh had a deal with the emperor to frame sunny.. poor sunny sobs. end

1 minute ago, Matilda_Anne said:

what’s the point of putting yura’s in jail tho? i thought sunny is getting smarter.. turns out she was outsmarted by the emperor.. and granny still alive btw.. when will sunny start her revenge?! im getting impatient here :sweatingbullets:

LOL it won't be easy. She kind of tried to start it but she still has to learn her ways. I wanna know how she will have her trust back with CJH and vice versa. Right now, Sunny is just used by everyone. She is the trophy wife of her husband and she is also used by woobin for his own revenge (to gain the full trust of the emperor). I don't think Lee hyuk has complete trust with Yura (he did not disclose to her that he is responsible with the crane accident) but if he has complete trust with woobin then it will be the beginning of his downfall.

10 minutes ago, nakatsubebe said:

LOL it won't be easy. She kind of tried to start it but she still has to learn her ways. 

i think sunny doesnt know how to control her emotion yet.. she’s kinda all over the place right now.. i honestly hope she can just pretend to be dumb and play along with everything.. but now the emperor and yura know that she knows.. it will be hard for her to take any action coz the emperor and yura are one step ahead.. 

23 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

omo!!!! choi ji hyuk betrayed sunny! they went to the hotel room to search for the emperor and yura but they werent there.. suddenly the press and reporters came in. they assumed sunny and cjh have an affair. turns out cjh had a deal with the emperor to frame sunny.. poor sunny sobs. end 

oooooh.... fake affair ... leads to contract relationship maybe?.... yoyo121.gif?w=150&h=150

16 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i think sunny doesnt know how to control her emotion yet.. she’s kinda all over the place right now.. i honestly hope she can just pretend to be dumb and play along with everything.. but now the emperor and yura know that she knows.. it will be hard for her to take any action coz the emperor and yura are one step ahead.. 

True. I think based on articles, she placed yura in jail because

Spoiler

of what happened with the emperor getting upset with her. She had the servants to testify that yura betrayed her by telling her the wrong things that the emperor actually dislike. It is her way to "get back" to yura.

Poor sunny that's all I can say right now. She's gonna have a hard life from now on...:bawling:

Spoiler

well im not sad that sunny got betrayed by woobin too,because after this incident she would learn how to play her cards well.she will pick up how to handle these people without  getting hurt.and it was i good thing sunny put yura in jail because if she pretend as if nothing how she can she breathe freely around.All the things that happened to her in this episode is like results of her testing water,but i guess the temperature is too hot for the moment.

no matter what reasons woobin may have,sunny should not forgive him ,like the emperor can clearly get away with his relationship with yura but its different in sunny's case.she definitely have to at least kick both the emperor and woobin in the balls.

one lesson i learned from historic drama;the more sunny attack yura the more affection she gonna get from the emperor but girl still gotta fight to at least protect her crown

1 hour ago, stella77 said:

Please use spoilers tag since some of us are waiting for English subs? I guess I can avoid the thread until I have seen the episodes but it is just not as fun. 

I am sorry that I didn't know you prefer not to see the live recaps. Will now go put everything in spoiler. It's very hard to do so while live recapping. And also I went to another drama right after TLE to recap so only came back now to check.

Maybe you can at least avoid the thread during the airing hour and I'll try to put everything in spoiler tag asap.

ETA:

Done putting in spoiler. Those who quoted my live recaps might want to do the same. @rita96 just use the eye icon on top right of typing section.

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

WHAT???? Wang Sik betrayed Sunny..???!! :sweatingbullets: Is he really teamed up with Lee Hyuk or just pretending to be friendly in order to get closed to him so that Wang Sik can kill Lee Hyuk undoubtedly & take his revenge..??!!

Oooops... Then, my dream is only a dream!! :bawling: It will take a decade for Sunny & Wang Sik to fall in love at this rate!!!

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Ooo, flashback to when they were kids. LH can't read the books very well. Yoon was able to, and the parents are so happy and praised him. LH looked rather upset at Yoon. Seems like Yoon is a more potential candidate as Emperor.

Madness overcame LH. He saw the tv scene that reminded him of how he is more inferior than Yoon, and he just smashed the tv with a golf club, I think.

Perhaps that explains why LH's mother is so protective of him.  She feels she has to help him, rule the country.  It would also explain why she did not want him to marry YR.   YR is easily manipulating the emperor. She really doesn't care about him, the country, or the institution of the monarchy, she only cares for herself and living a grand lifestyle.

Blademan said

Dude I get that you want to gain the Emperor's loyalty but dang! How does this make you any different...?

Perhaps he is coming from another angle.  He can see Sunny hurting and he wants her to stop at the same time he has to do something to throw suspicion off of him.  

Man!! Sunni is getting betrayed and used all over the place. It is really breaking my heart.

The one thing is that with WS is that it seems to be getting to him seeing her get trampled and used, even by himself. I think that while he did betray her and set her up, WS will most likely use this to let her exactly see the treachery of her husband. WS will rat him out. plus what is a better way to destroy Sunnie's love for LH than to realize that her husband schemed to frame her as the adulterer in the relationship. Also I think that in small ways WS will start looking out for her more and more behind the scenes (He is already becoming more concerned about her).  Plus he is having to watch her first hand go through this whole ordeal and her reaction. He is seeing more and more how she is just a victim like him. I think that for a while she will be angry at WS and shut him out, but since we have seen he has a soft spot for people, I think he will continue to watch out for her secretly until she breaks down.

1 hour ago, Carmarie said:

Perhaps that explains why LH's mother is so protective of him.  She feels she has to help him, rule the country.  It would also explain why she did not want him to marry YR.   YR is easily manipulating the emperor. She really doesn't care about him, the country, or the institution of the monarchy, she only cares for herself and living a grand lifestyle.

Blademan said

Dude I get that you want to gain the Emperor's loyalty but dang! How does this make you any different...?

Perhaps he is coming from another angle.  He can see Sunny hurting and he wants her to stop at the same time he has to do something to throw suspicion off of him.  

Yeah pretty much this does not help his reputation at all either,they are in a weird position now.She  is going to hate him for awhile but in the long I think she see it was for the best either way

Archived