Omg it’s Sunny who put MYR in the dungeon  dunn dunn whahahaaa

LPm08SF.jpg

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20181212095905123

15 hours ago, chubby^green^ said:

aish this should have been a musical drama with mystery and revenge plot 

then we can see everyone belting out, telling what's on their mind with songs

:tounge_xd:

15 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Wow, that would be the drama to wait for... I love musicals... and it's not like it cannot be done because we do have some actors/actresses who sing very well. The challenge would then be the composer... but then again, so many great OST are born from dramas, so why not, yeah?...

1 hour ago, nikki7 said:

It’s ON tonight! Talking about musical and all, JNR & CJH should totally do a duet for the drama’s ost. 

Wow musical  How about a musical drama for the trio of JNR, SRR and CJH.  I know SSR is very famous in musicals. He can give a big knockout blow to CJH. hehe  At the end it’s SRR who will snatch up JNR for a happily ever after.  haha

kEzoXom.gif

5 hours ago, booha said:

Omg it’s Sunny who put MYR in the dungeon  dunn dunn whahahaaa

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20181212095905123

Ahhhj...really...I guessed her, what do i win?? Heheh well will have to wait til tonights episode to confirm. But to be honest, as much as I would like Sunny to put her in there, but I do not wish for her to show her cards too early.

Choi Jin Hyuk Surprises Jang Nara With A Sudden Embrace In “The Last Empress”

by Y. Shin
f6722a2a06c44f089e9cc1d2e2c54877.jpeg?s=

SBS’s “The Last Empress” has released new still images of Jang Nara and Choi Jin Hyuk!

The drama is set in an alternate reality where modern-day Korea is a constitutional monarchy. Jang Nara plays a young woman named Oh Sunny who marries into the royal family, while Choi Jin Hyuk plays Na Wang Shik/Chun Woo Bin, a man who becomes a royal bodyguard.

In the photos, Chun Woo Bin stands in front of Oh Sunny while maintaining eye contact with her. He tightly embraces her as tears fall from her eyes. When Chun Woo Bin places both of his arms on her, as if to hug her, Oh Sunny looks away from his intense gaze in surprise and shifts her body away from him as well.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1277041wpp/choi-jin-hyuk-surprises-jang-nara-sudden-embrace-last-empress

dont think it will sunny putting yura in jail

she would most probably just go visits her there lor

its too early for me for sunny to be vindictive imo

it seems that empress dowager is the one putting her there as ssr is seen in the pic above being a hero to yura yet again

hmm...

for now it will best for sunny to still act naive and innocent

test the water see how deep it is

just so that when she decided to jump she will have all the necessary things needed to keep her afloat and survive

Spoiler

I started late. Somehow there was a woman at the bridge wanting to jump from the bridge because her husband cheated on her. Sunny managed to dissuade her from jumping. Passersby recognized her and took picture of her doing so.

In the palace, there are a series of checking of (new?) employees. Then Grandmama and Dowager were informed about the newspaper coverage of her at the bridge. They wonder why she was there at that hour.

There was also a scene of first Empress appearing from water, staring. It was a nightmare of the Dowager.

Spoiler

emperor is talking to his brother (i assumed) on the phone and he’s mad..i can only understand omamama and wae lol.. 

flashback to when emperor was little.. his dad was upset coz he’s stupid? he was stuggling to read a book.. whoaa his dad had anger management issues too lol 

present day.. this emperor is really crazy tho.. he smashed a mirror and crazily laughing at imaginary reflection of omamama.

Second part:

Spoiler

LH got a call from LYoon. He got agitated. Not happy and a bit nervous that Yoon is back in the country. He even went to find his mother and confronted her. He is definitely very upset. He's having a panic attack actually. I wonder what happened 7 years ago. He did tell YR something about Yoon.

(sorry I have to keep refreshing my stream every 3 minutes, with 20 seconds ads)

Spoiler

Thanks you @ktcjdrama, I'll try to help you. It's really hard to type when a lot of things are happening in the drama LOL Funny scene with Vincent Lee and Oh hello. Oh hello was trying to shower then there was no water. She went to the restaurant and as she was was trying to hold on to something blindly because of soap on her face, she touched Vincent Lee's leg then he was startled and touched Oh hello's butt accidentally. Then she did martial arts on him then dragged him to the house where his dad gave him the restaurant jacket

Spoiler

sunny went to see granny and suddenly yura is in jail.. seems like she asked grandma to put yura in jail.. she ordered maids and guards something.. i dont understand.. sorryyy

the nanny is watching little princess studying mandarin.. suddenly she remembered about lee hyuk’s sister and ran to see the omamama..

the nanny was on the phone with someone.. emperor went to save yura from the cell.. 

the nanny is meeting someone (new character) at the hotel and now drinking wine.. talk talk (i dont understand sorry)

Spoiler

Ooo, flashback to when they were kids. LH can't read the books very well. Yoon was able to, and the parents are so happy and praised him. LH looked rather upset at Yoon. Seems like Yoon is a more potential candidate as Emperor.

Madness overcame LH. He saw the tv scene that reminded him of how he is more inferior than Yoon, and he just smashed the tv with a golf club, I think.

Sunny went to see Dowager and asked her does she know already that MYR likes LH? Dowager said that's why I told you to be careful of her. And she also told Sunny that YR isn't an ordinary person to deal with. Sunny asked her to help, but I think she refuses. Sunny quickly rushed away.

Grandmama on video call with Sunny's father. She kinda saw Yoon at the background, but unsure about it. As she hang up, Sunny came running in. She asked Grandmama for help. Next scene is that YR is being dragged to the cell. YR kicked and screamed. Then Sunny came to visit. She is stern about it. In flashback, she realized that Grandmama knows about YR as well when Grandmama apologized to her. She is using her authority as Empress very well. She called for all the employees, who one by one knelt down and asked for pardon. Sunny referred to YR by her full name. Min Yu Ra. Then she gave strict instructions to the employees. and left, with full dignity... Way to go Sunny!!! :D

Spoiler

Sunny went to visit her father's store.

Nanny with little princess who is studying. She flashback to Princess revealing about Ari's real parentage. Then she got worried and ran to find Dowager, knelt down and asked for forgiveness? Dowager said some stuff. Nanny a bit stunned. (Skipped scene) Nanny was away from Dowager and made a call.

LH stormed into the cell, and got YR out. YR fainted in his arms. (for real??)

Nanny meeting with a man, in a hotel room? They're talking about Ari. Sorry not understanding much. But this nanny is another scheming lady. Scary....

Spoiler

Before part 2, empress dowager was awakened by a nightmare with the lee hyuk's first wife dead floating in the river.

Part 2, sunny is loved by the people because of how she saved the suicidal woman. It would be hard to get rid of her from the palace.

Spoiler

LH is comforting YR on his sofa. YR pretend to be so weak, but then she assured LH about her confidence to handle Sunny. LH is totally bought over by her lies, lol.... He thanked her and told her he has a present to show her. He opened up a big safe of cash and gold bars inside.

WS told Sunny that YR is released by LH. Sunny asked where they are. Then she went to his room. YR is giving massage to him on the bed. Chill, they''re fully dressed. Sunny heard their lovey dovey conversation from the next room. She is about to cry but she opened the door to the room and they were gone. Through the secret door in the bathroom. Sunny went out and asked the guard did the emperor leave. She is puzzled why they are not in the room. She got WS and begged him to help her. WS drove her somewhere, they're covered in disguise. Meaning all black attire. It's a hotel. They walked inside a suite room. Lots of romantic decoration of flowers. Towels on the floor, but no one is there.

Oh no.... WS is betraying Sunny.... It's a trap. Many reporters came to take picture of WS and Sunny....  Flashback to WS updating Emperor about what happened, pledging himself to be his person. Present time, WS said to Sunny, please stop this, Empress.... Sunny looked at him in disbelief. END.

Whoaaaa, whoaaaaa.....

Archived