[Drama 2018-2019] Empress Dignity / The Last Empress, 황후의 품격

0ly40

** E’s D will be filming in Baekje Cultural Complex.  

(trans)

Visit to Baekje Cultural Complex
From October 18, 2018 to February 2019
The SBS drama "Dignity of Empress" will be filmed.
Even if you are uncomfortable during the viewing, I ask for your understanding.
* Cast: Jang Na-ra, Choi Jin-hyuk, Shin Sung-Rok, Shin Eun-kyung, Elija and others
* Broadcast date: scheduled to air in November 2018
※ Some of these facilities are set for drama shooting.
Please note that they may differ from historical facts.

Spoiler

Tour Place_Buyeo_백제 문화 단지(Baekje cultural land)

Spoiler

introduced-video of Baekje Cultural Land

Spoiler

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(**Na Wang Sik/Chun Woo Bin, in a post office outfit, before  as an imperial guard) 

bWYgAP1.jpg

https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=311&aid=0000914706

Yoon Joo-man  joined ‘E’s D’ to play Ma Pil Ju, the king’s right hand man which originally Kim Jung-tae was supposed to play the part but he got off due to liver cancer.  

(10/21)

1sncxur.jpg

https://www.ytn.co.kr/_sn/0117_201810211440433299

PS: Kim Jung-tae felt abnormal with his health during shooting and went to the hospital and found out that he was in the early stage of liver cancer. He dropped off the drama to focus on treatment.  

Spoiler

specially made a miniaturized empress dress

E’s D production team hired this company to deal with a royal food component.  
“Our company #Jay Kim Food Style is the top 1% luxury styling company and it carries out the luxury food directing of many works both at home and abroad.”

Spoiler

Jang Na-ra's age-defying beauty wows Chinese fans
Posted : 2018-10-28 13:42
Updated : 2018-10-28 17:56

87c407bcbc2f492b935d1e861e217eb6.jpg
Jang Na-ra on Sina Entertainment's website. Capture from Sina Entertainment

By Dong Sun-hwa

Singer and actress Jang Na-ra, 37, has wowed her Chinese fans with age-defying beauty. 

China's entertainment news website Sina Entertainment recently posted photos of Jang, originally released on her Instagram. The website extolled the actress's blemish-free baby face, calling her "a woman who ate preservatives," an expression used to praise people who look much younger than their age. 

It wrote: "Today, Jang unveiled her photos while shooting for an upcoming SBS TV series 'Empress's Dignity.' In these photos, she has Korean traditional hairstyle. Although Jang is already 37 years old, her skin is still white and smooth. She looks beautiful and adorable, making people unable to take their eyes off her."

12ad75482d204ab59e19d295084a48a7.jpg
Jang Na-ra in 2002, left, and the actress in 2017. Capture from YouTube account of MBCkpop, Yonhap

Jang, born in 1981, made her debut as a singer in 2001. She starred in MBC TV's sitcom "New Nonstop" (2001-02) and SBS TV's drama "Successful Story of a Bright Girl" (2002). 

She soared to stardom in China in the drama "My Bratty Princess" (2006). 

Jang is set to star in SBS's upcoming drama "Empress's Dignity."

https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/art/2018/10/688_257726.html

the age defying empress

^_^

Mailman Choi Jin-hyuk and Christmas-fairy Jang Nara for An Empress’s Dignity

by tineybeanie

musical_nara1.jpg

I can’t wait for this alternate reality rags-to-riches story! New stills for An Empress’s Dignity have been released, and Jang Nara (Go Back Spouses) looks as bubbly as ever, while Choi Jin-hyuk (Devilish Joy) looks like a confused puppy dog. An Empress’s Dignity is about Jang Nara’s character, a bright and lovely musical actress who marries the Emperor of Korea in this alternate reality where Korea is ruled by a constitutional monarchy. Think Meghan-Harry, except if Prince Harry were a morally ambiguous ruler.

Shin Sung-rok (Return) plays Jang Nara’s husband, the Emperor, whose mother played by Shin Eun-kyung ( Village: Secret of Achiara) is murdered. The dowager empress’s death creates pandemonium in a palace ruled by an iron fist. Jang Nara fights against absolute power to find the truth behind this palace intrigue and also find her true love and happiness.

more

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/10/mailman-choi-jin-hyuk-and-christmas-fairy-jang-nara-for-an-empresss-dignity/

i dont usually get too much into the whole second lead syndrome

just a few that i totally have forgotten

but this drama

with its ambiguity and it's we're-not-telling-you-who-got-the-girl is making me anxious and a lil urgh...

it is worse since i kinda adore both actors

i usually watch drama where my fav actress in and put less regard toward the male lead, it's like as long as my lady is happy and have good ending, i dont care about anything else

but this time

i adore all of them three almost equally (with jang nara just a lil slightly more hahaha)

huhuhu

:P

dec cannot come soon enough

anyway for those celebrating

happy halloween 

^__^

Archived