[Drama 2018-2019] Empress Dignity / The Last Empress, 황후의 품격

0ly40

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Update for Hyuk, Nanny and Yura's upcoming drama!

Hyuk: Perfume 3rd June 2019 (KBS)

Nanny: A Place in the Sun 3rd June 2019 (KBS)

Yura: Aide 14th June 2019 (JTBC)

Updates for Wang Shik: he's currently filming Justice (KBS). Tentative air date is currently in July 2019.

• 4 weeks later...

TLE vibes!

Hyuk, Nanny, Na Wang Shik dramas on KBS 

Top row center: Nanny

Middle row center: Na Wang Shik

Bottom row left & right: Hyuk

Hahahaha :lol:

7002_0-96685500-1561107718_20190621_1656

Perfume (Hyuk) and Seasons of the Sun (Nanny) is currently airing :)

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.soompi.com/article/1333737wpp/8-k-drama-couples-that-have-an-adorable-height-difference

7. Jang Nara and Shin Sung Rok in “The Last Empress”

These two aren’t exactly a leading couple, but enough of us shipped it in “The Last Empress” that they still count. Shin Sung Rok is 187 centimeters (approximately 6 feet 2 inches) tall, while Jang Nara is just 160 centimeters (approximately 5 feet 3 inches), which adds an extra layer of drama to their more-stormy-than-sunny relationship. Over time, Jang Nara casts aside her sugar-sweet image from the drama’s first episodes, proving herself a worthy match for Shin Sung Rok’s outsized villainy, even when he towers 27 centimeters (approximately 11 inches) above.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@katakwasabi I was missing this level of craziness. I knew just the person who could empathize with me in this situation. This still remains my favourite OST from the drama and this was so well edited. He was another level of crazy! Missing his brand of crazy. :tears: He took to another level, every single time. Left us all either loving him or hating him. But he definitely did make us all sit up and take notice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived