[Drama 2018-2019] Empress Dignity / The Last Empress, 황후의 품격

0ly40

8 minutes ago, dreamqueen said:

Omg Yes!!!! I think I remember now haha :sweatingbullets::lol: silly error on my part. Thanks chingu!

Definitely planning a rewatch soon, I don't need much encouraging there lol 

Hahaha. No prob!

I don't know when I'll rewatch, but I am having fun doing gifs

k85ABE.gif

So many gifsssssss~

ROgQVz.gif

I need a new drama to move on from TLE. Hahahaha

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@katakwasabi Yeah you're not exaggerating there when you say you're having fun making gifs :lol: that is A LOT! Lol

Having the same problem finding a new drama to watch next. Good luck to us finding something just as good to move on to

On 2/26/2019 at 6:30 AM, xprosperity said:

I just think that the message is Sunny "restarts" with someone who looks like Hyuk called something else. Obviously it scares Sunny to have someone who looks like Hyuk to love again, but I think she'll overcome that and see that this man is something special. He's crazy about her (just like Hyuk at the end of the story), and he is the one who chases her first and not the other way around. When he says, "I'll make sure that you will grow to love me - look forward to it" Sunny was reminded of herself when she was with Hyuk, which I think that was why she walked away. But I think we can see that just like Hyuk, this new person will run to Sunny no matter what and protect her because he loves her.

I hope that this is like a new project and that the writer can pick it up and just go, "Wow, this is great response. Let's just have SSR and JNR starr again in this romcom..." (Just a dream...)

I also wonder why they made this epilogue, because I actually do rarely see epilogues made. It may be that the Koreans responded quite angrily about the ending (I'm not sure about this)? I know from earlier that many Korean fans shipped Lee Hyuk with Sunny (I will admit that their chemistry did have the better end of the whole Sunny x NWS ship) so that may be why, since Hyuk did die at the end.

The video was SUPER sweet. I was watching it again today and just had the biggest smile when SSR smiled at the end like Hyuk. Reminded me so much of the cute-evil-protective-crazy Emperor that we have been with since the drama started. I think the characters definitely have grew on us.

Somehow i felt that emperor didnt die and just change his identity (or not). By the time hyuk sing i can see sunny face kinda bothered with him ( 0:42 ) and when hyuk said that him being hardcore fans and smile when he call her sunbae-nim probably just to tease sunny . the idea of him survived and change his identity, like they kill the emperor but not lee hyuk, and then he repent being regular person for sunny then trying to win over her heart as again.

This is just my opinion.

is hard for me to see if he's just hyuk dopple. even tho there some cases that its atually
happen ( meaning there will be chance that we had a dopple) then again, the resemblance of him is far to perfect for just coincidence.

i bet they ( sunny, musical director, staff, etc) already know that it was him.

11 minutes ago, dreamqueen said:

@katakwasabi Yeah you're not exaggerating there when you say you're having fun making gifs :lol: that is A LOT! Lol

Having the same problem finding a new drama to watch next. Good luck to us finding something just as good to move on to

Haha. Yeah it is a lot of gifs. There are some other dramas I giffed, but currently TLE is taking over my gif album :lol:

Good luck on your new drama quest. If you find a good one, please share too~ hehe

Anyways, I did a quick rewatch of Trot Lovers, and I like SSR's character. He is very, very nice there, imagine cute Hyuk all the time. Eccentric. But very nice. eventhough I watched it previously, I was still hoping he got the girl. Hahahaha

How epilogue must ended with Chun Woo Bin/ Na Wang Shik dopple

Sunny left Lee Hyuk dopple in the stage smile. 

Spoiler

Then Sunny run out the building hit popular actor Woo Bin dopple. He is fall. He run from his fans. He ask Sunny to help him. But suddenly... So Jin come and scream to the Chun Woo Bin dopple fans, and said if he is her third husband so go away. This also make Chun Woo Bin dopple shock, he founded by another crazy fans. Then he grab Sunny's arm and run with her. They hit Lee Hyuk dopple, then when they start wanna run again Lee Hyuk dopple also grab Sunny's arm. Lee Hyuk dopple and Woo Bin dopple looked each other. 

___
______end____
_____

Anyone wanna make this new story??

inspiring from Sunny-Wang Shik first meet.

*this remind me how Sunny and Na Wang Shik first meet, Sunny hit Na Wang Shik, and then he saved Sunny...

11 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

Hahaha. No prob!

I don't know when I'll rewatch, but I am having fun doing gifs

So many gifsssssss~

I need a new drama to move on from TLE. Hahahaha

Can u give me the gifs.....? Wow

10 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

Good luck on your new drama quest. If you find a good one, please share too~ hehe

I tagged you long time ago on The Fiery Priest thread, maybe you didn't see it...

Come join us there... Others are welcome too!! :D

And if you guys are looking for super sugary sweet rom-com, check out Touch Your Heart. Giddy grins guaranteed ;):P

12 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I tagged you long time ago on The Fiery Priest thread, maybe you didn't see it...

Come join us there... Others are welcome too!! :D

And if you guys are looking for super sugary sweet rom-com, check out Touch Your Heart. Giddy grins guaranteed ;):P

Oh I missed your tag. Sorry chingu~ I do have plans to start a Fiery Priest group watch tomorrow. I read great reviews about it.

Also read good reviews for TYH. But I have yet to jump in.

Anyways, I started fast forwarding through You Who Came From the Stars. I'm not all interested in the story though, I do like Jaekyung (SSR) and his ring twist. He seems to be a convincing villain so far. But I dislike his hair, imo its flat and distracting. Hahahaha

Gif!

RockyxRoyalHotness

r80QX2.gif

Hyuk being determined. I like this shot: Bin and Sunny and Hyuk are in one scene but only Hyuk is physically present

yo80zz.gif

Hyuk being extra as usual. Touching scene. But that pin is extra. Hahaha

r80JvL.gif

19 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

@katakwasabi I reacted with a confused emoticon for the above post because I wanted to laugh at you once again not being able to move on, but the gif made me want to cry... :huh:

:lol:

Lol! I'm slowly moving on. I've started doing gifs for other dramas, so thats a step forward. Haha

E8lrV0.gif

anyeong~~~ 

From Hyuk and his true love coffee. The one thing that bought him happiness and didn't hurt him~ You will be dearly missed coffee Hyuk~

Anyways. I stumbled upon this on YT.

I didn't realize the similarities between Sunny's and Hyuk's actions and words before. Hua3

1 hour ago, katakwasabi said:

Anyways. I stumbled upon this on YT.

I didn't realize the similarities between Sunny's and Hyuk's actions and words before. Hua3

This is the reason why it's so easy to ship them and harder to ship Sunny with NWS. :sweatingbullets:

On 3/3/2019 at 3:12 PM, ktcjdrama said:

This is the reason why it's so easy to ship them and harder to ship Sunny with NWS. :sweatingbullets:

Heh. Perhaps so~ :sweatingbullets:

I visited TLE's DC for the first time today.

And...saw someone wrote this

"It is like a musical work. It starts in front of everyone and ends with a tragedy of two people."

Which i find unexpectedly.....poetic in some sense? Hahahaha.

Starts in front of everyone

ANPQPl.gif

Ends with a tragedy of 2 people

k8Zw5J.gif

Ahahaha

Anyways~ slightly off topic SSR gif to cheer yaaallll~ ngehehe

XLo755.gif

I'm only around 20 eps in, I was watching this when it started but wanted to wait to marathon this drama! I LOVE this drama it's so addicting :w00t:

empress dowager's milk bath scene was more WTF than Tae Hang Ho transforming into Choi Jin Hyuk scene :crazy: that's so messed up...
 "The chief guard's body is like my own body"

"Don't go anywhere. Stay with me." *touches his cheek* omg the bromance is killing me... :smirk: 

Wang Shik must be pretty strong if he can survive so many hits on the head.

in ep 24 why didn't Lee Hyuk or Yu Ra recognize that was Woo Bin's voice on the phone/voice recording? I don't think he used something to change his voice back then.

thankfully the Princess has saved Wang Shik from that button incident. I sorta feel bad for her when he doesn't actually like her that way.

13 hours ago, crystaltears said:

in ep 24 why didn't Lee Hyuk or Yu Ra recognize that was Woo Bin's voice on the phone/voice recording? I don't think he used something to change his voice back then.

He was using satoori, a different accent. So they couldn't recognize his voice. 

Archived