[Drama 2018-2019] Empress Dignity / The Last Empress, 황후의 품격

0ly40

On 2/23/2019 at 2:21 PM, annchoi said:

Is this  by any chance the original ending?Did they chang it bcs of CJH's leaving?

Why'd a happy ending between OH and OS be changed because of CJH's depurture!! CJH/NWS is not even in this poster. :huh:

Spoiler

That actually looks similar to the poster of variety talk show "Taxi" from TvN channel ..May be it's that or a new variety show where they got invited or it's just a edited photo for fun. (Weren't there a scene in OS's musical in a taxi in the drama?)

Spoiler

7nERnc.jpg

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys! :) I've heard Empress fans were looking for something LIGHTER and sweeter for their watch list after the series just ended....

My recommendation is Touch Your Heart. Lots of heart, romance, comedy, and sweetness all around. Plus, the lead actors have insane amount of chemistry to satisfy shipper fans. And there is a "stalker" type of story happening too....for those who love drama/obstacles but so far it's not heavy with it. The show is very FEEL GOOD to make you smile and bring happiness. 

Spoiler

SPOILER fan videos for the fans that are curious.

Have a nice day!!!!!! And I hope I didn't intrude! I've just seen comments on instagram and different forums of Empress fans asking for tv show recommendations! And many were asking for light romantic comedies without much angst!!! 

Just now, laivla said:

@katakwasabi thankyou for your information.. but I don't understand about what the poster is :joy:

I think a lot of viewer that hope Lee Hyuk and Sunny back to the stage.. That's why he upload that...

Haha. I also don't know what the poster is about. But i immediately remembered our discussion about him singing. :joy:

1 hour ago, annchoi said:

This should be the original ending,happy one 

https://m.weibo.cn/1757324193/4343272203546234

But.....if Hyuk was still alive, he should be on death row too like nanny and evil mum, since he did hit NWS's mum and left her at the side of the road, he also did plan to kill Sunny and NWS. Right?

Unless its a doppelganger. And thats a totally different story. Hahahaha

8 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

But.....if Hyuk was still alive, he should be on death row too like nanny and evil mum, since he did hit NWS's mum and left her at the side of the road, he also did plan to kill Sunny and NWS. Right?

Unless its a doppelganger. And thats a totally different story. Hahahaha

I remenber ED said in the drama LH would still be emperor after being released from prison?So, if LH was alive, everything was possible. 

16 minutes ago, annchoi said:

I remenber ED said in the drama LH would still be emperor after being released from prison?So, if LH was alive, everything was possible. 

That was when ED was in power and can manipulate the media and also pull strings with the goverment/police etc2. But she was stripped of all of her title and power after her bad deeds were exposed. 

I actually like TLE's ending. I find it befitting to the whole story and it ties to the beginning. Of course there are shortcomings and questions left unanswered, but overall imo it was a good ending. The empire was brought down by Sunny, the last empress. And that is what the story is about ^_^.

3 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

That was when ED was in power and can manipulate the media and also pull strings with the goverment/police etc2. But she was stripped of all of her title and power after her bad deeds were exposed. 

I actually like TLE's ending. I find it befitting to the whole story and it ties to the beginning. Of course there are shortcomings and questions left unanswered, but overall it was a good ending. The empire was brought down by Sunny, the last empress. And that is what the story is about ^_^.

I think ED lost her power bcs LH's letter which showed in the preview.I believe they changed everything bcs of CJH's departure.

37 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

OH MY GOODNESS!

That was so cute!

He is a doppelganger! Awwwww

And he is younger~ 

Exact same thoughts here!!

Thanks @annchoi for posting. Now we need subs....!!! :D@stroppyse would you be able to help us here? I'm not sure if you can access weibo video or not.

https://m.weibo.cn/2730628320/4343322028036684

2 hours ago, flutterby06 said:

Why'd a happy ending between OH and OS be changed because of CJH's depurture!! CJH/NWS is not even in this poster. :huh:

The poster is the play that Sunny has been performing in. It is called Finding Kim Jong wook or Finding Mr. Destiny and it is a real play with a very successful run in Korea. It was even made into a film starring Gong Yoo and Im Soo jung in 2006. Funny that in real life, Shin Sung rok actually played Kim Jong wook in one of its shows in 2006.

It may be a fan service but I'm glad they did an epilogue. Does this answer the question that many people are sad about? Sunny did not end up alone after all. She has a daughter and maybe this dongsaeng who is also her fan might catch her heart soon. He totally looks like her ex-husband anyway.

2 hours ago, annchoi said:

I think so... because i think he's only be in prison if alive. That's why sometime's afraid if he is alive. How if he turn being evil cz he's unstable mentality and be open ending cz he want revenge to Sunny.. But in the end they just kill him because he pretend to be Na Wang Shik... 

1 hour ago, annchoi said:

Sorry, I might be wrong :sweatingbullets:

But there is a happy ending for viewers.

Very sweet!

Watch here 

How they get this ending video?? Where we can find the translate... 

I'm courious why the preview there's Lee Hyuk stamp a letter, but I can't find it in whole ep 51 52... and we saw Sunny read a letter from Hyuk... I think it also a nice scene after LH die, but nothing scene of this

:grin:

Maybe the ending of So Jin also related to CJH, since he left soon... there's no ending for her... poor So Jin.. :tears:

14 minutes ago, nakatsubebe said:

It may be a fan service but I'm glad they did an epilogue. Does this answer the question that many people are sad about? Sunny did not end up alone after all. She has a daughter and maybe this dongsaeng who is also her fan might catch her heart soon. He totally looks like her ex-husband anyway.

I want doppelganger in suits not that oversized plaid shirt :lol:. But he does look cute. Very dongsaeng-like.

5f6df88b-e5e7-40fa-afa1-af0405be3b94.gif

6af62137-d295-43ca-af6c-81f486dc0c20.gif

715bd880-fee1-4089-b889-5d2e1880c7bd.gif

It looks like doppelganger Hyuk reminds Sunny of herself. Awwwww~

1 hour ago, katakwasabi said:

@laivla this is for you! A SSR and JN musical~ ahahaha

Thanks @annchoi for posting :)

Thankyou :blush:

At first... I'm the only one who crazily wish they back to the stage and sing a song together... 

But after they make it.. 

I think I'm not the only one who wish they back to stage sing a song together in for musical theatherical... 

Is this usual k-drama make the actor and actrees sing a song together??

I'v never knew it.. 

I'm not k-drama addict actually... 

Why i wish they sing a song together, 

I'm so touched when Lee Hyuk sing with Sunny when LH propose her... although he fake his feeling, but it feel so deep.. that's how Sunny melt and accept him... :star:

When I know they are also good singer... why not I hope they back to the stage became a musical theaterical actor and actrees... 

At first I hope CJH also can join... but... :tears:

Now I think maybe CJH as NWS ending also related to So Jin... but CJH left sooner, so there's no ending for So Jin... :bawling:

Actually, I'm not watch that link , cz my connection is bad.. I'm tried several times just post this.. is this can be post? 

I hope it reach my expectation... so I can move on from them.... :joy:

Heartbreakin watching ep 51 so love it an evil being hero in his end of life,:bawling:

but...

I'm not satisfied watching ep 52... maybe because no Wang Shik or Lee Hyuk, more than it... it's became just... flat... :cry:

39 minutes ago, laivla said:

Is this usual k-drama make the actor and actrees sing a song together??

I'v never knew it.. 

I'm not k-drama addict actually... 

Actually no :) It just became a musical because of Oh Sunny.

And that's what make the actors in this drama really awesome because most of them are not just actors but are singers too. SSR and CJH might not have a record out but they both have good singing voice and SSR is trained in theater. And JNR and Lee heejin (princess so jin) are kpop singers.

It's my dream that the cast can have a 1 day show of Finding Mr. Destiny...like make a real musical. I know it will be quite impossible considering their busy schedules but dreaming is free anyway :lol:

Archived