[Drama 2018-2019] Empress Dignity / The Last Empress, 황후의 품격

0ly40

So Lee Hyuk lock Sunny is really to make her save from his mother, if Sunny not coming, maybe the incident never happen, but.... 

His personality is coward, he's not change at all, he don't dare to reveal the truth... admit his wrong doing... 

I think Lee Hyuk already predict the bad condition in the future, so he wish to left all authority to Sunny. Even Sunny said to "her" about Lee Hyuk last moment. And I think Lee Hyuk is die saving Sunny.. the last bomb when he carry Sunny in front of the door, maybe make he in a bad injuries in his back.

When he said he'll jump to the fire several eps ago, is this really happen? When Lee Hyuk wish the time stand still is sign of his die. 

Hope no more plot twist.. 

Make Lee Hyuk fake his death.. and change his face... :joy:

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, laivla said:

So Lee Hyuk lock Sunny is really to make her save from his mother, if Sunny not coming, maybe the incident never happen, but.... 

His personality is coward, he's not change at all, he don't dare to reveal the truth... admit his wrong doing... 

I think Lee Hyuk already predict the bad condition in the future, so he wish to left all authority to Sunny. Even Sunny said to "her" about Lee Hyuk last moment. And I think Lee Hyuk is die saving Sunny.. the last bomb when he carry Sunny in front of the door, maybe make he in a bad injuries in his back.

When he said he'll jump to the fire several eps ago, is this really happen? When Lee Hyuk wish the time stand still is sign of his die. 

Hope no more plot twist.. 

Make Lee Hyuk fake his death.. and change his face... :joy:

Wow. You have great attention to detail. I forgot that he said he will jump into a fire several eps ago. But I do remember this because i giffed it :

86PJ62.gif

(usally these are words from a character that will die in the end or near end)

I think he dies from the blast too. And the footage in the preview is a flashback. Its an anticlimatic end for Hyuk but at least its an end. He is already publicly shamed/ousted for all his wrongdoings. What left is for him to be alive and jailed or he dies. Alive or dead he won't be remembered as the well respected emperor Hyuk (this is his actual character description from wiki) after Sunny's reveal. He could also be disabled, but then someone needs to take care of him, so i dont really expect it to go this route. :sweatingbullets:

Anyways..i wrote not to have lots of expectation when watching a drama but here i am making assunptions about what i expect may happen in the final ep. Lol

Spoiler

Hyuk character description from wiki

Emperor Lee Hyuk– emperor of the Korean Empire. A powerful ruler who is well-respected by the people. He is talented and eloquent, but beneath his pleasant appearance lies an ugly personality. 

After ep 50, he wont be remembered as a well respected ruler anymore. Nor will people find his appearance pleasant. This is what i think. Hoho

Soompi said TLE still clinched 1st in viewer's rating despite CJH's departure. Truth is the rate drop. Just that Liver or Die's rate dropped more 

i have nothing against SSR. I think he is a brilliant actor and i respect him a lot for that.

but i totally dislike LH's character no matter how pitiful the show portray him.

saying things like "you dare to try kill the emperor over a mere woman", actions such as walking away after choking your pregnant wife & pushing her into the water, choking/imprisoning your new wife, etc... a pitiful childhood doesn't justify these actions.

while i like watching kissing scenes in dramas between 2 individuals in love, ALL the kissing between LH & SN are wrong. 

in each scenario, one party is absolutely not in love with the other. When SN was fangirling & kissing LH, LH felt disgusted by her very presence. When the situation is switched, LH desperately wanted to possess SN while SN was totally out of love with him and had revenge in mind. So yah, personally totally put off by those kisses.

Wah seriously writer? We all know Min Yura is the one making NWS mother to the road by hitting her head and chasing her. And she is the one knowing NWS mother still alive and still let her on the road. U forgot this fact and make MYR nice? Like really??? So MYR will not be punished till the end? Wow. I can't believe this. REALLY? 

Also, Hyuk still doesn't know SKH is the one killing SoHyun. Wow. There will be so much cliffhanger and I think now for sure it's an open ending. I will never watch a drama with this writer again. So much stupidity. I had enough. 

I want MYR get punishment for what she did. 

20 minutes ago, newreul said:

Wah seriously writer? We all know Min Yura is the one making NWS mother to the road by hitting her head and chasing her. And she is the one knowing NWS mother still alive and still let her on the road. U forgot this fact and make MYR nice? Like really??? So MYR will not be punished till the end? Wow. I can't believe this. REALLY? 

Also, Hyuk still doesn't know SKH is the one killing SoHyun. Wow. There will be so much cliffhanger and I think now for sure it's an open ending. I will never watch a drama with this writer again. So much stupidity. I had enough. 

I want MYR get punishment for what she did. 

This! 

The show is trying to totally redeem Yura. But I want her to be punished too. She is in the wrong the same as Hyuk. 

The same goes to Kanghee. I can't believe Mama is still pushing Hyuk to believe he killed Sohyun. Yes the pushing is wrong, yes him leaving her was wrong. But she would actually survive if Kanghee did not held her head underwater. So i want this to be revealed too. Hyuk may be the instigator for pushing sohyun, but Kanghee is the real culprit for Sohyun's death 

Another thing i find weird is the CCTV footage of the accident. Where did that footage come from. It was never shown before. If they had that, they could have easily used it from the get go for NWS's revenge. Besides, the road was empty, and i dont recall seeing any lamp posts or any suitable place for CCTV to be placed.

i told my mom about how crazy this drama is, and she said "do you remember we used to watch Sin Senos No Hay Paraiso?..now that was crazy.." that is a show that's literally called, "Without Boobs There Is No Paradise," so you know the plot's got to be good. it focuses on Catalina, a small-town girl from Colombia who undergoes a breast augmentation so that she can smuggle drugs in her implants in the hopes of making a better life for herself~~~ i laughed so hard ..no wonder my mum thinks this drama is great~~ she is so used to crazy shows now :sweatingbullets:

3 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

Wow. You have great attention to detail. I forgot that he said he will jump into a fire several eps ago. But I do remember this because i giffed it :

(usally these are words from a character that will die in the end or near end)

I think he dies from the blast too. And the footage in the preview is a flashback. Its an anticlimatic end for Hyuk but at least its an end. He is already publicly shamed/ousted for all his wrongdoings. What left is for him to be alive and jailed or he dies. Alive or dead he won't be remembered as the well respected emperor Hyuk (this is his actual character description from wiki) after Sunny's reveal. He could also be disabled, but then someone needs to take care of him, so i dont really expect it to go this route. :sweatingbullets:

Anyways..i wrote not to have lots of expectation when watching a drama but here i am making assunptions about what i expect may happen in the final ep. Lol

Reveal hidden contents

Hyuk character description from wiki

Emperor Lee Hyuk– emperor of the Korean Empire. A powerful ruler who is well-respected by the people. He is talented and eloquent, but beneath his pleasant appearance lies an ugly personality. 

After ep 50, he wont be remembered as a well respected ruler anymore. Nor will people find his appearance pleasant. This is what i think. Hoho

Don't make such a fast conclusion like this. I don't think he will die. He will survive with sunny. I don't think they will kill a likeable character no matter how bad he is. Actually I'm just calming myself hahaha. I wish he didn't die. 

1 hour ago, katakwasabi said:

This! 

The show is trying to totally redeem Yura. But I want her to be punished too. She is in the wrong the same as Hyuk. 

The same goes to Kanghee. I can't believe Mama is still pushing Hyuk to believe he killed Sohyun. Yes the pushing is wrong, yes him leaving her was wrong. But she would actually survive if Kanghee did not held her head underwater. So i want this to be revealed too. Hyuk may be the instigator for pushing sohyun, but Kanghee is the real culprit for Sohyun's death 

Another thing i find weird is the CCTV footage of the accident. Where did that footage come from. It was never shown before. If they had that, they could have easily used it from the get go for NWS's revenge. Besides, the road was empty, and i dont recall seeing any lamp posts or any suitable place for CCTV to be placed.

Right? If they got cctv for this one, they could have cctv of yura hitting nws mom too. 

I think Hyuk died in that explosion. He caught the brunt of it, but shielded Sunny who survived. I think he left a letter before the anniversary bash detailing his crimes, and bequeathing the throne to Sunny. I think the images of him standing upright in the room with his hands behind his back are flashbacks to what happened before the explosion. I think he left a letter to Sunny apologizing for what he did, and his regret, and thanking her for her time with him, and ending with I love you, Oh Sunny, and goodbye. I cried through the last scenes and the montage of scenes showing their wedding, and the tears in her eyes as she turned to him and said, "He used me and he deceived me." Jang Nara is such an amazing actress, she always moves me to tears.

20 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

Yes! I didnt ship anyone but i am very supportive of Hyuk and I did not hide my support as many here might notice :lol:. I really want him to reform but gave up after he went cray2 again and again lol. 

I suppose stellar performance from the remaining cast can be expected in the remaining 4 episodes. And I too hope that people won't bash them for what the writer(s) have/had done with the script~

Good luck to all for the 4 final eps!

I have survived 48 eps of TLE, what more harm can another 4 eps make? So bring it on!!!!

Now..can any writer/producer cast these two in a romcom. Pretty please~ Ahahahaha

Why do people hide their support here?I think there is a strong fanbase ,especially on Sina Weibo.

Most of my friends are  very supportive of dear Peyha,too.

Writer please give Oh Sunny and the Emperor happy ending!:bawling:

1 hour ago, ChewyChocolate said:

I think Hyuk died in that explosion. He caught the brunt of it, but shielded Sunny who survived. I think he left a letter before the anniversary bash detailing his crimes, and bequeathing the throne to Sunny. I think the images of him standing upright in the room with his hands behind his back are flashbacks to what happened before the explosion. I think he left a letter to Sunny apologizing for what he did, and his regret, and thanking her for her time with him, and ending with I love you, Oh Sunny, and goodbye. I cried through the last scenes and the montage of scenes showing their wedding, and the tears in her eyes as she turned to him and said, "He used me and he deceived me." Jang Nara is such an amazing actress, she always moves me to tears.

Yep. I think this is what will happen too. Ep 51-52 will be a flashback of him. Omooo. I'm already sad thinking this might happen. The probability is high. :tears:

I havent watch last night's ep with subs. I might cry a river when I watch with subs. Jang Nara brought me to tears in Go Back Spouses. She cries so sadly and so beautifully. Huhuhu

1 hour ago, newreul said:

Right? If they got cctv for this one, they could have cctv of yura hitting nws mom too. 

They actually shown the cctv recording of Yura hiting NWS's mum before. Ma pil joo had it. But i don't recall what happened to that cctv recording.

But the new cctv of the accident is weird. It would be more believable if the recording was from the Hyuk's truck black box. Hua3

Archived