[Drama 2018-2019] Empress Dignity / The Last Empress, 황후의 품격

0ly40

Spoiler

Sunny went into the Untouchable Nanny's room. She is telling her some stuff, then my stream skipped, next thing is Sunny having some ladies capturing Nanny away. Nanny struggled out and grabbed Sunny's collar. Ari came in, and ordered her to follow the Empress instruction. Nanny knelt down and started to beg Ari that she is the mother, stuff like that. Sunny signaled to the ladies to take Nanny away. She then comforted Ari, and told her that she would do anything for her. Ari said, really? anything? And it turns out that Ari is asking for an outing together with LH. The moment LH heard that Sunny is coming along, he agreed immediately. Happy family time (??) Ari is playing the cupid here. Sunny fed her, and she asked Sunny to feed LH... Sunny did so reluctantly and almost choked LH when stuffing the food into his mouth. LH asked Ari what does she want to do next. It's the haunted house. LH looked afraid. Sunny told him to just wait outside then. LH put on a brave pretense but he was the one who screamed the loudest whereas Sunny was just all cool and annoyed about him.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spoiler

Stream skipped a bit. Next is the photo booth. As in preview. Nothing else happened after the accidental kiss.

Otw home in the car, Ari fell asleep, Sunny took her in an embrace. LH fell asleep on her shoulder as well. She tried to jerk him up and away, twice, but he didn't move. He pretended sleeping actually, and said to himself, how nice it is.

Nanny in the cell, screaming for the Empress to let her out. A maid came by and told her something that got her shocked.

The new bad guy updating ED that Sunny and MYR was caught in CCTV at the island. ED is shocked.

Secret headquarter, Byun, Yoon and Sunny discussing something. Oh no, there is a mole in the secret headquarter... OMG!!! He recorded what Sunny said, and that got into ED's hand and she is showing it to LH.... LH told her that don't worry about Sunny, he will take care of the matter. He walked out with ED calling his name, ED not convinced so she called for the new bad guy and gave him some instructions, to take down LH as well as Sunny. There is a mention of NWS's name. Then a tear came down her cheek.... ?? what is she being sad about?

Spoiler

The guy went out of ED's room, MYR saw him and purposely bumped into him while dropping some oranges on the floor. She apologized and he helped to pick up the oranges but touching her hand deliberately and saying she is pretty. MYR held her anger in. She followed him with a crow bar and about to strike him. She got held back by Sunny though. Sunny asked her what she was thinking trying to kill that guy her in the palace. MYR screamed that he ruined her life. Flashback to MYR in younger day, waiting for KJS in their apartment. That guy came in with a bunch of guys and ransacked the place. He informed her that no need to wait for KJS coz he is not coming back ever. He then raped her. and we're also shown KJS being hit by a car driven by Choi.

Back to present, MYR continued to shout out her hatred for that guy for destroying the life of her family. Sunny said something to challenge her.

Spoiler

LH looking at the family pic from photo booth that is put in his wallet. He asked for his secretary to find NWS. Sec said couldn't find him, I think? or that NWS was in Empress room? Then LH went there angrily and pulled down the stars that NWS put up for Sunny.

LH waited for Sunny in the courtyard, Sunny walked by and LH asked her whether he really doesn't make the cut? That no forgiveness? Sunny confirmed those, and then LH called for the guards to take her away.

Next scene is the new bad guy in a car with another driver, chasing a car supposedly with NWS inside, I think. He started shooting the car, and that car swerved into a street that is full of people shooting at the car as well. The car crashed into something big. And that is the death of NWS, people............ *roll eyes --- edited, he is just injured it seems.

Live recap ep 49 and 50

Spoiler

disclaimer: as usual, recap of actions, not much of words. I don't understand korean all that much. Proceed with caution and expect errors hua3

Rewind to Hyuk-Yoon with Nanny

She says its all Mama's doing. This is some important stuff. 

Yoon goes to visit Mama. Mama is surprised to see him.

Hyuk drags nanny in Mama's room too. And they all talk about Yoon's attack. 

Some serious talking going on. About Sohyun too.

Wow. There is another recording,  i think its KJS.

Fight Nanny and ED! Fight! 

Mama says some important stuff. Hyuk is stunned. Even Yoon is silent. What did she say.

Hyuk and Yoon goes to Hyuk's room. And they talk. Yoon seems to put some sense in Hyuk a bit. A bit.

Wow. Nanny and Mama are still fighting. Nanny makes a good villain. I like the way she says her words.

Sunny shows the suicide letter to Michelle. And she asks Michelle for help. I think she is asking to reinstate Hyuk. I really think she did. She said it while crying angrily, so i still.think she has something up her sleeve abouy this.

Sunny reveals the inheritence stuff from Granny to all. And they talk it out. Tense2.

Omg. Mama is doing a beauty routine or something. Is she after eternal youth? A maid records Mama taking a shot.

Dongshik is with papa sunny and Helro at the chicken shop.

Helro and Yoon reunite. They walk at the mall. Wow. She puts a ring on him! Lol. She puts it by herself. She is very forward. Good for her.

Sunnt confronts nanny and says she knows stuff about her. And... my stream is stuck.

Nanny is trying to persuade Ari to help her. But she is dragged out. Sunny comforts Ari. 

Ari asks sunny that she wants to be with her parents and do stuff. Like in the preview.

My stream is really bad. It keeps buffering.

Omg. For a very scary man. Hyuk is scared of ghosts. How ironic. Puhahaha

This family photo of them is actually cute.

Hyuk dozes off and places his head on Sunny's shoulder. Intentionally I might add, he was semi awake.

Nanny is still locked up.

Oh no! Mama has a photo of Sunny amd Yura snooping at her poppy farm! No!

It's secret society place. Yoon-Sunny-Byun are discussing stuff. 

Oh no! There is a mole in secret society place! Mama showed the video to Hyuk. He says something but my stream got cut. But Mama is livid. She is angry.

My stream today is the worst. So clunky.

Ep 50 starts!

Yura is after mama's lackey. The one she recognized earlier. But Sunny stops her. It looks like he has a history with Yura. Ohhhh. My stream is not cooperating. But what i can conclude is lackey is bad, he beaten Yura before and this happend when KJS was hit by the car. Now i can see why she resents him for not being there for her. I need subs to fully understand this scene.

Ohhhh. Hyuk asks about Na Wang Shik. And he learns about the stars. And he pulls em out. Hahahaha. Hyuk is his usual cray self. He hasnt changed all that much.

Anyways. He sees Sunny and they talk (the scene in the preview). But i can't figure out what they said. My stream got cut again. 

Omg. Did he lock Sunny up?

Stream got cut again.

There is a car chase. And an accident. I don't know who is involved.

We are now at LH's ceremony. Dang it. My stream got cut again.

Yura came to save Sunny from the dungeon. That is why they were running. Yas! Sunny kicks some butt. She uses her fighting skills. And Byun helps her.

My stream is too bad. 

Yes! Sunny came in! 

Omg. Is this what i think it is. Did the good guys plan the explosion?

Yura brought Ari out from the pavillion and they talk.

Sunny tells everyone about stuff, i suppose the bad deeds of the imperial family. 

My stream lags.

But sunny really exposes them all! Exposed! Even Helro and papa sunny came to tell about him. Even yoon voiced out about the dead doctor. Hyuk is just standing listening. He doesnt act cray yet. Well. At least for now. We never know. Lol

Ok. My stream is too bad. I'm missing crucial stuff. Huhuhu

Even Hyuk's drunk confession was aired for all to hear. Woahhh. This is intense. Its kinda amazing that no one is stopping Sunny. Ngaahahaha

Woah. KJS speaks up too. 

Oh..the bad guys were the ones who put the bomb. And Hyuk is unconcious. Sunny tries to wake him up, but there was another explosion.

End of ep

Omg. Todays stream was the worst ever. Sobs

Dang i missed the preview

Spoiler

LH's celebration.

Everyone's in place, Yoon and KJS in disguise with spectacles. Ari asked where is Sunny. ED wondered too. LH said she isn't feeling well. Then we see MYR rescuing Sunny from where she was confined. They were chased by the guards though. Sunny managed to fight some guards but they were outnumbered until Byun came to their rescue. They rushed to where the celebration was held.

LH was giving a speech. Suddenly Sunny came and she went up the stage.

Ari is taken by MYR back to the palace under Sunny's instruction. She saw that bad guy and wondered why he is here. Byun told MYR about not hearing from NWS and he is feeling uneasy about it. Next we see an injured man tied up hidden in a corner of a palace. NWS is alive?

Spoiler

Sunny showed the footage of all LH's bad deeds. LH roared at her to stop. She kept telling all the stories about NWS's mom, and Hello also stood up to say that their mother is killed by the Imperial family as well. Then Yoon also said about the death of the hospital director. Sunny also told about the death of GED where ED put poison on her bento box and causing the death of Asst.Hung.

Anyway, it's the Grand Spilling-the-Bean Session... why can't this be done earlier?? Just call for a press conference :huh:

ED tried to get out with Choi, while whispering to bad guy to start "it", Byun noticed it. Then Sunny showed the footage of the island, exposing the poppy flowers used as drugs and saying Empress SH was killed because she found out about that. This time, KJS stepped out to verify. ED started choking, don't know if for real or pretense. Choi tried to take her out of the room. Then the bad guy pressed on the detonator. Explosion above the stage. LH is injured. Then there is a bigger bomb. Everyone is getting out, LH is passed out though. Sunny went back to help him. He is half awake but the bomb exploded and a beam fell on Sunny who was on top of LH. As he screamed for her name, the hidden body strugged out, but got hit by another explosion. So yeah, NWS is dead for sure. LH forced himself to get up and carried Sunny out, but at the door, another big explosion happened blowing them out. Screen froze there. End of episode.

12 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:
  Hide contents

LH's celebration.

Everyone's in place, Yoon and KJS in disguise with spectacles. Ari asked where is Sunny. ED wondered too. LH said she isn't feeling well. Then we see MYR rescuing Sunny from where she was confined. They were chased by the guards though. Sunny managed to fight some guards but they were outnumbered until Byun came to their rescue. They rushed to where the celebration was held.

LH was giving a speech. Suddenly Sunny came and she went up the stage.

Ari is taken by MYR back to the palace under Sunny's instruction. She saw that bad guy and wondered why he is here. Byun told MYR about not hearing from NWS and he is feeling uneasy about it. Next we see an injured man tied up hidden in a corner of a palace. NWS is alive?

Yeah. I saw a glimpse of a man hidden in a corner too after the blast. I wonder who it is.

19 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

he is just injured it seems.

NWS is injured again~ surprise surprise

14 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Next we see an injured man tied up hidden in a corner of a palace

aigoo just kill the poor man~~

3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

the hidden body strugged out, but got hit by another explosion.

finally~ he's dead.. tsk tsk

6 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

NWS is injured again~ surprise surprise

aigoo just kill the poor man~~

finally~ he's dead.. tsk tsk

At this rate.. i don't think he'll die at all :joy:

There is no death in TLE until there is an actual corpse. As long as no corpse = still alive in TLE land.

I'm glad the character is not all forgotten, he is still part of the narrative. Hohoho

@Matilda_Anne i do think the scheduling conflict is true. Even if its not, i do think he left on good terms with the others. Because in the latest BTS clip, all the cast were happy and laughing around including CJH. 

Just now, ktcjdrama said:

I just want to say that I can absolutely not accept just jail time for Nanny.... What do you think will happen to her?

She will be jailed together with Mama. They share the same cell. Imagine being in the same room with someone you despise for a long, long, long time. Maybe both will go bald due to frequent hair pulling fights. :lol:

Does Lee Hyuk save Na Wang Shik? 

I mean, ED must framed Na Wang Shik about the Celebration, because NWS treaten to attack the Celebration.

So ED will make NWS name down because of attack imperial family, and she also order to kill Lee Hyuk and Sunny. If both of them die, and SKH already in jail, she will get the power for sure, maybe A Ri legal proxy. She tears because she must let Lee Hyuk die, her puppet die. 

Sunny is the real Empress, she can't go if someone need her help. Although he is already mess her life. 

How can she tried to save Lee Hyuk and make herself in danger?

Lee Hyuk can you realize something...

Can you lost her? How can you make her life miserable if she's with you, you said would protect her, but her life always in danger. 

What do you think the means of protect? 

Today's bad or good side of Lee Hyuk?? She lock Sunny ... I think it's his bad side, he don't wanna Sunny show everything in the public. 

Sunny and Lee Hyuk.. who'll be die next episode... (hope both of them is save, ED is the main villain, but... is SKH anger in jail is over? Hope is done for her, but I'm not sure) 

19 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

i do think the scheduling conflict is true. Even if its not, i do think he left on good terms with the others. Because in the latest BTS clip, all the cast were happy and laughing around including CJH. 

that’s a relief..  coz the story started with NWS as the key character so i kinda disappointed the way he was beaten endlessly and now dead due to bomb explosion..   if i was the writer, i will make NWS elope with crazy princess and live happily ever after as a rich guy, maybe go on cruise to ibiza... and hv a good life after all the misery -_- it may sounds crazy but the whole drama is crazy right :sweatingbullets:

13 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

At this rate.. i don't think he'll die at all :joy:

There is no death in TLE until there is an actual corpse. As long as no corpse = still alive in TLE land.

I'm glad the character is not all forgotten, he is still part of the narrative. Hohoho

True no one dies... this reminds me of the American soaps no one dies and even if theres a corpse they somehow still return.

Did you see the preview?

Spoiler

theres a bandage man. Dont tell me thats going to be WS, he returns with burns and looks like a mummy. If so this show has gone crazy 

This is my first time putting recaps in spoilers lol!

7 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Did you see the preview?

Hide contents

theres a bandage man. Dont tell me thats going to be WS, he returns with burns and looks like a mummy. If so this show has gone crazy 

This is my first time putting recaps in spoilers lol!

OMG... that could totally happen!! :lol: After all he survived a bullet in his head while falling into the sea.

NWS is the Korean John McClane (Bruce Willis of Die Hard)

Archived