[Drama 2018-2019] Empress Dignity / The Last Empress, 황후의 품격

0ly40

favorite Hwangu Mama pics from official website..

KyC1541751467697-600.jpg

Jang Nara is such a cute lady inside and out. 

I saw few of her dramas..But I must say I liked her performance in Go Back Couple to be really matured. She's absolutely doing best in The Last Empress. Her outburst scene with Lee Hyuk and Min Yura are my favorite.

bP91543989628809-600.jpg

We're rooting for Hwangu Mama..Fighting.

Dox1546003442947-600.jpg

Couldn't resist sharing more because she's pretty in all her photos.

Spoiler

OIy1542854655628-600.jpg

ygN1548222638987-600.jpg

ToN1548222639002-600.jpg

(Next up is Chun Woo Bin/Na Wang Shik..OH NO..SBS uploaded too many Chun Woo Bin photos to choose from!)

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SBS uploaded many bts as well as character picture of Chun Woo Bin. It's hard to choose few pictures. So here I go..

KCa1544591539718-600.jpg

Choi Jin Hyuk is an actor whose dramas I've been following since I saw his legal drama Pride & Prejudice. Before that I saw him in Fated to Love You. But Pride&Prejudice made me see his talent.

BH01544591724540-600.jpg

& yes..I love it when he smiles..

e7H1548224399953-600.jpg

Na Wang Shik/Chun Woo Bin Fighting!

More of Mr. Bin bellow..

Spoiler

SIP1548224324837-600.jpg

P3j1544591724472-600.jpg

JWJ1542785872734-600.jpg

dBG1548398459772-600.jpg

z0i1544175567626-600.jpg

MYR and the guard, Kang were in a relationship.  Does that mean the boy DS is their son?  She claims to love Kang but the way she treats DS is not loving at all!   And why does the writer want to now throw in this ill-fated love? Are we supposed to pity MYR now?  

The writer seems to be wanting us to love the Emperor and MYR who have done atricious crimes!

The BTS always looks fun to watch. Shin Eun Kyung is a superb actress. So do other casts. I think she has bright personality unlike ED kkkkkk.....They're enjoying work together. This good environment is helping considering how tired the film shooting. And again, suspicious with the 'friendship' of Nara-Jinhyuk. Aren't they too much comfy? And their geisture also... Upppsss...no gossip guys. 

4 hours ago, PutriSalju said:

The BTS always looks fun to watch. Shin Eun Kyung is a superb actress. So do other casts. I think she has bright personality unlike ED kkkkkk.....They're enjoying work together. This good environment is helping considering how tired the film shooting. And again, suspicious with the 'friendship' of Nara-Jinhyuk. Aren't they too much comfy? And their geisture also... Upppsss...no gossip guys. 

You should watch her movie "my wife is a gangster" she's hilarious there

I'm fan of Eric (Another Miss Oh). One of his movie was with Shin Eun Kyung. She was beautiful young girl. And of course so good at acting. So, I'm quite familiar with her. 

Jang Nara is one actress that I hope has chance to work with Eric tho. I think he has better chemistry with tiny girl lol. I always adore her youthful looks. Ageless beauty.

I never noticed Choi Jin Hyuk before though I know some of his drama quite popular. But because of Woobin, the stoic bodyguard, I started to like him. I always has spot to actor who are great in silent acting because it is tough job. They should be able to deliver emotions without dialoques. I surpised to see how close Jin Hyuk and Nara in real life. But I'm too scare to ship them. I got bad experience when shipping Eric n Seo Hyun Jin. He married with someone else lol. But I think Jin Hyuk-Nara friendship is sweet. They really care for each other a lot. Like everytime we see Nara, Jin Hyuk will be there also XD. I adore their close relationship or whatever we call it kkkk...

6 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Never mind me. I must be missing the drama so much that I thought it's Wednesday already :P 

kekekke....well I was watching national television today and saw a bodyguard (pretty good looking) and thought of our wang shik.... but there was no sunny... only a halmoni (wife of official).... :sweatingbullets:

32 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Never mind me. I must be missing the drama so much that I thought it's Wednesday already :P 

If you are already like this...then how will you handle it when the drama comes to an end? :lol:

On 1/28/2019 at 1:28 PM, Lmangla said:

that FMV really made me feel how passionate sunny and wang shik's connection actually is... it has been sort of lost among the madness of the drama but put it in a MV, woah!... :love:

@Lmangla

Spoiler

I liked the video so much that watched it on repeat for around five times at first. Loved how it used their moments together and those crucial dialouges. :heart: glad that someone liked it as much as i did. Thanks.

@katakwasabi, I did saw SSR in few..I recommend-

Spoiler

Liar Game and On The Way To Airport. He played important and conflicted characters in both drama. If you don't have enough time just watch Liar Game as it's short and first paced with a very challenging storyline.

So from the preview..

Spoiler

It looks like Chun Woo Bin said something like 'You don't want to do a mistake like killing me at a time like this!"..........Bla Bla Bla............ "Can't you see Hwangu Mama's life is in danger!" 
And Lee Hyuk be like "I'm Protecting her, ain't I??'' 

So Lee Hyuk most probably would tell Chun Woo Bin to back off from Sunny's case. That's why may be CWB avoids talking to Sunny. Sunny not knowing what happened between Lee hyuk and Woo Bin would ask Chief Byun and he'd tell her about Woo Bin's health condition!

I also think this is the episode Min Yura'll know that Kang Joo Seung is alive. I'm guessing the patient in the hospital is him.

Sunny might've a hard time protecting Ambitious Ari from her wicked mother. ..and Dong Shik..Oh please be safe.

52 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

If you are already like this...then how will you handle it when the drama comes to an end? :lol:

Support group here? Fill my time with other dramas? :P

Haha, actually, I have a rather irregular schedules for the coming two weeks, so a bit loss about the days... but anyhow, most probably I won't be able to make it back home in time to recap tomorrow night as well :(

I am also falling behind in two other dramas...

Archived