[Drama 2018-2019] Empress Dignity / The Last Empress, 황후의 품격

0ly40

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not a big surprise to me. As soon as we suspected the nanny for Granny's death, her being the culprit for SH's death would also make sense. Kang Hee is like a secret killer who shows up quietly to finish the job knowing that LH would be the suspect. Anyways, is this considered karma for LH? Or do we feel bad and say he was at the wrong place and wrong time?

Thank you for the recap.

Not surprised it was the nanny, I noticed her stories are never consistent and she is another power hungry character.

@PutriSalju That scene was so sweet, I really love NWS and DS relationship, you can tell they are really close.

Also MYR is the worst after everything that she has done to DS and NWS you would think she would leave them alone but she just keeps trying to hurt them. I am ready for MYR and some of the bad guys to get their comeuppence.

16 minutes ago, PutriSalju said:

Today's highlight episode for me was the scene where Dongsik touched Woobin's hand. That simple scene...I can feel how sad WB can't do anything to safe him. I hope this poor boy get his happy ending. It's cute with him and Ari chatting about saturi. 

As expected, the romantic scene of WB-SN just few seconds lol. Why can't he/she give us more? Positive thinking maybe the writer wants their characters come clean till the end.

Oh That scene - his little fingers touching NWS's ... emotional scene:sweatingbullets:

At least  we have one romantic gesture from hottie hahaaa:love: ops

Q2k2yal.jpg

soo nanny is the main culprit.. i think she killed SH bcoz she wanted ari to be the next in line for the throne.. but is ari really lee hyuk’s daughter? i think she is coz i dont think the nanny would kill SH and risk everything if ari turns out to PM’s daughter.. during the first few weeks, i thought MYR is the puppet master.. then EM dowager showed her fangs, and now it’s nanny turn.. lol these drama has too many villains. i still feel pity for lee hyuk he seems to slowy lost his mind.. deep down maybe he’s not very evil and still capable of feeling remorse for what he had done in the past. maybe he’s losing his mind over too much guilt.. 

it is a shame really to see the main villains in this drama are all mothers who willing to do anything for power, including sacrificing and using their own child. ie nanny-ari, ED-LH, MYR-DS.. tsk tsk

Nanny. Seo Kang Hee.:skull:

Maybe she also who's killed GED. 

Sunny start to realize that Kang Hee's not innocent. 

I think ED also will ask for Sunny's help, when Kang Hee aka Nanny, try to control the Empire wealth, because Sunny legal inheritance from GED. Sunny be careful please, Kang Hee have your card... Your relationship with Woo Bin to clearly  ... I know that LH will protect Sunny, and some evidence might be excuse by LH because he's who ordered Woo Bin to get close with Sunny first, but if Woo Bin not control after that night fight and get caught with Sunny after that .. Don't know what will LH do, 'cz he's cancel his order that night.

Ommmooooo... NWS will be revealed soon, ex-Chief Jo, MYR will reveal the identity of Chun Woo Bin. I know NWS will be saved by LH later, he will ask for Woo Bin aks NWS forgiveness later, but before that... Woo Bin will get big trouble, Sunny will help him. He will make LH in his side to. LH will listen to her, right? (I wish hihi) 

When Ari get her title, Kang Hee will drag Lee Hyuk down to satisfy herself cz she's greedy evil.

I though if ... Sunny will help him, I don't think Sunny will keep her revenge for someone that also innocent.  Lee Hyuk, just don't lie to her. She will understand... Sunny you must listen to him now, SN mother's transfusion also LH's innocent, that's ED that force the doctor. How a collaps person ask forcefully for other blood. 

Yoon, you must control your perception.. You just seen a part of incident. He has seen that SH drown in the pond, but did he saw Kang Hee there? He just seen the end incident when SH already die. He told Sunny that who's make her mother death is LH, but he's there and seen that ED that force the doctor. What's LH do?

I know LH is wrong is being lie and have no empathy, wish to kill everyone that oppose or cheat to him (NWS/Sunny/Chief Joo/MYR/a reporter 1st ep).

Actually he just almost killed NWS mother, NWS mother actually didn't die because that crash, but no one (both MYR and LH) don't help her. If he show some empathy might be she will alive. He just being affraid and run. That's how MYR take a control over him easily.

In the SH case also similar, SH is alive, but LH not show some empathy to help her. And just finally found that she's being corpse in the pond cry like a baby. That's how ED take a control over him. 

GED death.. hope he's just tried to kill her, not the real murderer. He's the Emperor. 

Does yura realize Dongsik is her son? I mean, how can he do that? I hope Dongsik can meet his dad. Hopefully daddy is a good person.

I wonder what we'll be happen when Sunny n Woobin get accident. Amnesia? XD. Well, maybe through this accident his identity is revealed or it is a chance for surgery to him. Knowing LH's love his Bin so much, I wonder his reaction knowing Sunny n Woobin are so close. Will Seo Hyun's fate the same as Sunny? Or will he let them go easily for the sake of buddy's promise? Or will WB even alive till the end? 

Same...I hope the writer won't kill Woo Bin's character. If writer really want Sunny-Pyeha the end game as most fans wish, doesn't matter. For me, Woobin get the happy ending with Dongsik more than enough. Especially after today's episode when he touched his hyung's hand.This two just an ordinary people that want a justice. 

55 minutes ago, PutriSalju said:

If writer really want Sunny-Pyeha the end game as most fans wish, doesn't matter.

oh no..I don't want to be a reply series.. I don't think Sunny-Pyha will be the end game.

and Yes..we've seen how much these brothers cares for each other. I hope Dong Shik will be safe and sound. Min Yura you're such a psyco. What'll you gain from this!

I like Lee Elijah though..She's an promising actress.

Child actor who played Na Dong Shik uploaded these photos..Looks like this tub is everyone's favourit photo zone.. :tounge_wink:

And Choi Team Jung talked about her impression on the trio. (I'll try to do a rough translation because I'm not that good).

Wow..She and Jang Nara are same aged..! She tried to be as far as possible from jang nara when sharing an screen. She's an warm and down to earth person.

Shin Sung Rok is an energetic person. Thought there were many scenes they had to shoot throught the day and night he didn't show his tiredness at all.

Choi Jin Hyuk is a cool person, he himself asked her to talked down to her by calling her noona. But she didn't want to hear Noona from him and refused to talk down to him..lol.

She taked about her character..an memorable NG scene..her previous job as an assistant in the blue house, she was an actor before working there too...She also expressed her happiness that though previously there were many Team jung(Choi,Hong,Min etc etc) which was confusing, many people now know her by her Character Choi Team Jung.

49 minutes ago, PutriSalju said:

Princess Diana? Maybe the writer got inspiration from her story :) So, how many episodes left? 

41 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

5 more hours.

5 more hours but it was said they were in talks to the drama were extended to 52 episodes (so, 7 more hours).

I think there hasn't been confirmation nor negation about this. The production team only said that they were in talks.

I really hope they add 2 more hours and they use them to give us a lot of Sunny-WooBin's lovely scenes ;).

2 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

Oh my heart! Thanks to all recappers. I didnt expect that twist with nanny. I know she's bad but didnt expect her to be the one drowning sohyun hua3

I think I include her to the murderer of SH, from the first time, but I also suspicius of ED and LH.

I think that Kang Hee is the murderer is already clear from the start, because she is quite although saw everything. We just focused on ED and LH, because their act full of lies and manipulative, so its unclear. LH also participate to pull SH in the pond, before drown to die by Kang Hee. Stupidly ED make other step that make it worsen, just to make control LH. 

ANOTHER SUSPICIOUS KILLER OF GED IS PM. 

Kang Hee End

1. To easy if die

2. To strong character that make her Crazy, she's actually Psyco evil

3. Maybe Punished by suicide cz she is A Ri's mother (the punishment of royal family in the past -most queen/concubine that betrayed to Empire)

4. Better if she punished till die.

5. Imprisoned her, maybe thats to easy for her to escape, she's EVIL. 

6. Killed by PM, PM don't wanna be exposed. 

Who's that release KANG JU SUNG? LH saw his picture on the wall, is the island on the painting.. does he realize of something?? Or... will he start to investigate that island?...

I think the victim of 7 y.a incident including Min Yu Ra... who lost KJS.

This kdrama make me learn suffering make someone uncontrol haha... no one that not get suffering to hold their pride.

36 minutes ago, flutterby06 said:

oh no..I don't want to be a reply series.. I don't think Sunny-Pyha will be the end game.

If it follows the reply series, woobin will definitely end up with Sunny since he is the male lead. The reply series was consistent with it leads ending up with the girl, but viewers kept wanting to guess who and ended up rooting for the 2nd lead. Hahaha

Archived