[Drama 2018-2019] Empress Dignity / The Last Empress, 황후의 품격

0ly40

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course JNR and CJH seems close as they have been friend for almost 10 years before CJH debut..CJH has mentioned about this from a few interviews:)

Both of them close with park kyung lim. Even PKL sent coffee truck during this shooting to both of them.

5 hours ago, 451lag said:

Of course JNR and CJH seems close as they have been friend for almost 10 years before CJH debut..CJH has mentioned about this from a few interviews:)

Both of them close with park kyung lim. Even PKL sent coffee truck during this shooting to both of them.

I think this is their second project together. Fated to Love You (as Daniel and Mi Young). 

11 hours ago, uma14 said:

So lucky Lee Hyuk if Oh Sunny accept or falling in love again...

Lee Hyuk will be more love to Sunny. That's what she promised to Lee Hyuk. (Before wedding - just wait and see). Sunny said to her mother if she will make Lee Hyuk love her more. This will be happen. But I'm still unsure about Sunny. 

13 hours ago, prueksa said:

If you still love someone, you still get angry at him/ her. When a woman is quiet, it is dangerous. 

Sunny is quite or still get angry? 

I think she's more quite late. If this dangerous, maybe more posible if Sunny will not accept Lee Hyuk in the end (it must be like that, because of Hyuk unforgivable *who we are make a judge for forgivable thing haha). Although she won Lee Hyuk hearts, she won't used him like other women around him. At first Hyuk decide to protect her from ED (30, after the bomb). But he change's his mind easily after that (when Dad and Hel Ro catch)  then Hyuk decided not to protect her from ED (31). But I think his choice is actually the way to protect her. He know if she closed to her  it will be more dangerous to her, because his feeling clearly stated to ED, not Sunny. Sunny don't care about him anymore and don't think if he will be in love with her. ED afraid losing control over Hyuk, because he's in love with Sunny. 

Maybe I'm the only one in this forum who still like Sunny-Woo Bin chemistry XD. For me, their gesture is kinda sweet. And oh my... looking at BTS I thought there's something going on with JNR and CJH. The way JH is taking care of her is impressive lol. And JNR always ask him about how thay should do for the scenes while JH always response her patiently. And I like the way he always put his hand on NR's back. Even I notice that during the drama scene especially the scenes they're hiding somewhere. Well, though they knew each other for long time, I think they way they take care is on another level of 'friendship'. I follow NR and JH instagram. And so many likes from CJH on NR's picture even from 2017. So sweet...

36 minutes ago, laivla said:

At first Hyuk decide to protect her from ED (30, after the bomb). But he change's his mind easily after that (when Dad and Hel Ro catch)  then Hyuk decided not to protect her from ED (31).

He told his mother that he would do whatever she wants him to in exchange of letting Sunny's Dad and Hello be released from the cell. So in a way, he's sacrificing his "freedom" so that Sunny's family can be together with Sunny.

8 minutes ago, PutriSalju said:

Well, though they knew each other for long time, I think they way they take care is on another level of 'friendship'.

From what I remember reading somewhere, not only have they known each other for a long time, they're very close too. CJH often visits JNR's house and is familiar with her grandma.... ?

9 minutes ago, PutriSalju said:

Maybe I'm the only one in this forum who still like Sunny-Woo Bin chemistry XD. For me, their gesture is kinda sweet. And oh my... looking at BTS I thought there's something going on with JNR and CJH. The way JH is taking care of her is impressive lol. And JNR always ask him about how thay should do for the scenes while JH always response her patiently. And I like the way he always put his hand on NR's back. Even I notice that during the drama scene especially the scenes they're hiding somewhere. Well, though they knew each other for long time, I think they way they take care is on another level of 'friendship'. I follow NR and JH instagram. And so many likes from CJH on NR's picture even from 2017. So sweet...

Nah you not the only one that how 2 people who actually like each other suppose to act. They both being though so much already but though the pain of course  comes love.

There was interview of fated to love you..CJH told the reporter..CJH and JNR friends with park kyung lim since before CJH debut..PKL brought CJH to JNR house even played go stop together with her mother..JNR mother called CJH gi stop boy when she saw CJH in Gu family book drama ..hehe

15 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

He told his mother that he would do whatever she wants him to in exchange of letting Sunny's Dad and Hello be released from the cell. So in a way, he's sacrificing his "freedom" so that Sunny's family can be together with Sunny.

I felt bad for him at that time. He had to agree with evil mum because of his promise earlier. He needs to go against evil mum once and for all but he is too brainwashed by now so it will take longer for him to fully stand on his own.

I hope hyuk will break away from evil mum's grasp! The faster the better~ huhu

Watch: âThe Last Empressâ Cast Members Have Shining Chemistry Behind-The-Scenes

“The Last Empress” Cast Members Have Shining Chemistry Behind-The-Scenes

https://www.soompi.com/article/1292937wpp/watch-last-empress-cast-members-shining-chemistry-behind-scenes

8 Ways âThe Last Empressâ Episodes 29-32 Turned Up The Romance

8 Ways “The Last Empress” Episodes 29-32 Turned Up The Romance

https://www.soompi.com/article/1291785wpp/8-ways-the-last-empress-episodes-29-32-turned-up-romance

2 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Nah you not the only one that how 2 people who actually like each other suppose to act. They both being though so much already but though the pain of course  comes love.

Well @dramaninja and @PutriSalju.. I think there are more people who think that way as well. I am one of them. In my opinion the writer has presented their relationship accurately and logically. I do not think it was forced (as what I read from other sites). One cannot expect passionate kisses as the usual OTPs in other dramas. They are slowly falling in love. To me WB had carried a certain fondness for Sunny; which started from the time she sprained her ankle. It was protective in nature and when they Sunny finally realized that WB is WS, they bonded as friends. The turning point was when Sunny helped him to rescue Dongshik and was affirmed when she showed such compassion to him when he buried his mom.

sunny calling WB as WS after the bomb scare literally brought their relationship to another level of intimacy as we have witnessed in the previous episode.

To me this is the special chemistry that our main OTP has.  Let’s face it.. they can’t be flaunting their lovey dovey scones anywhere in their palace. Remember poor Sunny is still legally bound to LH and any wrong step from the main OTP would sent Sunny out of the palace and also put both in danger

sorry if I sound like a broken record but again I do hope that the writer does not make drastic changes to the script just to please netizens/viewers 

Instead i am going think that the postponement of the epsiode tomorrow is to make time for SSR To film  Vagabond..hahaha

I'm sorry to LH-Sunny shippers but the girl now is in love with Woobin. She hates the emperor though LH seems sincerily loving her. I don't know, maybe LH will turn to monster again knowing his gir fall into the man he hates the most. Sunny is secretly in love with another man. See when WB gave her red scarf, she was so happy, nervous and told herself that he gave that as a thankful way only. IMO, it's clear they're fall to each other. They promised to protect one another. If the problem is chemistry, well WB is now like a robot, very stiff. The only thing he concerns is taking revenge. And I believe the writer wants their relationship comes clean. So, wait until this mess all over so he can back to WS's character who doesn't shy to show off his affection XD. I'm exciting to see Nara and Jin Hyuk kissing scenes lol. They're close friend. So, I wanna see how it is kkkk...

4 hours ago, PutriSalju said:

you are not the only one...I wish for the writer to step it up in the Sunny-Woo Bin department and give us more scenes in the remaining episodes. 

Archived