Room Nine / 나인룸

Network: tvN

Episodes:

Release Date: october 6, 2018 --

Runtime: Sat. & Sun. 21:00

Director: Ji Yeong-Su

Writer: Jung Sung-Hee

Synopsis

Eulji Hae-Yi is a lawyer at a big law firm. She flatters people who hold power, but looks down upon those who are poor. Eulji Hae-Yi does anything to win her cases. She will soon receive a promotion to senior partner at the law firm. Her boyfriend is Ki Yoo-Jin. He works as a family medicine doctor. He seems like a gentleman, but he hides his cruelty.

Meanwhile, Eulji Hae-Yi meets death-row convict Jang Hwa-Sa in room 9 in the prison's visitation area. In room 9, when Eulji Hae-Yi meets Jang Hwa-Sa, their bodies are exchanged.

Main Cast

room9-1.png

room9-3.png

room9-2.png

Supporting Cast

Lee Kyoung-Young - Ki San

One - Ki Chan-Sung

Kim Jae-Hwa - Kam Mi-Ran

Jung Won-Joong - Ma Hyun-Cheol

Jung Yeon-Joo - Han Hyun-Hee

Kang Shin-Il - Eulji Sung

source: asianwiki

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] Room Nine, 나인룸 - Sat & Sun 21:00 - Premiers in September
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this supposed to be comedy?

I just now realize there is body switch to the story. the lawyer "changes body" with the convict?  I got excited  did not read the entire synopsis. I didn't realize fantasy element like body switching?  I will be honest. I don't like.  I was expecting pure melodrama ( like Money Flower or Defendant style)  as characters descriptions are yhat  of lawyer who looks down on poor people and doctor  who is two faced... a gentleman but hides his cruelty, and a death row convict case. I wanted it serious.  A body switch does not seem to suit.

picsart_08-14-09-34-50.png?w=840

KIM HEE-SUN, KIM YOUNG-KWANG AND MORE CONFIRMED FOR ROOM NO. 9

Source: 

https://ahjummamshies.com

Upcoming tvN drama Room No. 9 has secured its line-up with Kim Hee-sun (Woman of Dignity), Kim Young-kwang (The Man Living In My House), Kim Hae-sook (About Time) as its main stars.

Room No. 9 is a drama about an ambitious lawyer and a deathrow convict whose souls are switched and the man who holds the key to changing back their fate. Kim Hee-sun is set to play lawyer Eulji Hae-yi who flatters people with power but looks down on people who are poor. Kim Hae-sook plays Jang Hwa-sa, the inmate whose soul will interchange with Hae-yi in a reason still undisclosed.

Kim Young-kwang is set to take on the role of Hae-yi’s boyfriend Ki Yoo-jin, a family doctor who hides a cruelty behind his gentleman facade.

Another actor joining the show is rapper ONE (Hwayugi) who’s been tapped to play Ki Chang-Sung, a rare genius in the top 0.01 percent of population, but lacks the ability to control his emotions and feelings.

Room No. 9 is set to air this September in tvN.

Revenge drama Room No. 9 lines up star cast

by tineybeanie (dramabeans)

roomnine_1.jpg
Kim Young-kwang, Kim Hee-sun, Kim Hae-sook

Ooh, this sounds interesting! The upcoming revenge drama Room No. 9 from tvN has cast its main leads and supporting actors. Everything centers around veteran actress Kim Hae-sook’s (About Time) character, a unique villainess who is in line for death row. She meets Kim Hee-sun (Woman of Dignity), a Machiavellian but beautiful lawyer, when fate plays a dirty trick and switches the two. And the key of this fate seems to lie with one man, played Kim Young-kwang (Lookout).

Prisoner Kim Hae-sook is the infamous killer behind the “Poison Serial Murder” case that gripped the nation. Having waited 33 years for her execution date to be set, she has all but given up on life. But a godsend comes her way and she’s given a chance at a new life as a beautiful, intelligent lawyer. Nicknamed “Icon of Rudeness,” lawyer Kim Hee-sun is the type of person who shamelessly flatters the powerful, while completely ignoring the weak. Not exactly a role model to follow, but it has worked for her so far — her winning case rate is a whopping 100 percent. But will that mindset and personality be able to survive prison?

The Kim Hee-sun/Kim Hae-sook combination is a powerful female duo for sure, but I’m also really digging this supporting cast lineup. Kim Hee-sun’s lover, played by Kim Young-kwang, is an outwardly sweet family psychiatrist and a charmer, but his warm exterior hides an inner dark side. But the real villain in all this seems to be the character played by Lee Kyung-young (Misty), a sociopathic CEO hiding a secret from his past. He used Kim Hae-sook to create a new life for himself, and threw her away without an ounce of remorse once he was done with her.

roomnine_2.jpg
Lee Kyung-young, Oh Dae-hwan, Jung Je-won

On the law enforcement side, Oh Dae-hwan (Life on Mars) plays an investigator who was demoted after a previous encounter with Kim Hee-sun, and he has been looking forward to a chance at revenge ever since. But when he meets her again, he’s surprised by her suddenly changed warm demeanor. Then, there’s Jung Je-won (of Hwayugi, also known as singer ONE), playing a genius of geniuses, at the top of the 0.01% world’s most intelligent. However, he can’t control his own emotions and lives a lawless lifestyle. His behavior is furthered by the fact that he is spoiled rotten as the only son and heir of his father, Lee Kyung-young.

PD Ji Young-soo of melo Falling for Innocence and corruption drama Big Man will be directing, while writer Jung Sung-hee of sageuks Master of Trade—Inn 2015 and Ja Myung Go takes the script. To be honest, this is a little conflicting because the casting seems phenomenal and I’m excited to see the dynamic interplay between veteran actors Kim Hae-sook and Lee Kyung-young, but I wasn’t a fan of Big Man or Master of Trade—Inn 2015. I’m hoping PD Ji will find a fresh and compelling angle to “life reset revenge drama” Room No. 9, so my fingers are crossed!

Saturday-Sunday drama Room No. 9 will begin airing in September, after the conclusion of Mr. Sunshine.

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] Room Nine, 나인룸 - Sat & Sun 21:00 KST - Premiers on September 29th
  • 2 weeks later...

Character teasers

Watch: Kim Hee Sun, Kim Young Kwang, And Kim Hae Sook Star In Intense Teasers For “Room No. 9”

by esspee

c02712793b154466b69bd55201524b2a.jpeg?s=

Upcoming tvN drama “Room No. 9” has released its first characters teasers.

“Room No. 9” is a revenge story about a convicted criminal named Jang Hwa Sa (played by Kim Hae Sook), a lawyer named Eul Ji Hae Yi (played by Kim Hee Sun), and a man who holds their fate in his hands named Ki Yoo Jin (played by Kim Young Kwang).

On September 1, the drama shared teasers of its three leads.

Kim Hee Sun begins, “High legal fee, rising lawyer, successful legal professional, 100 percent case rate. I’m that lawyer. Everything began at that place.”

Kim Young Kwang says, “Pretending to not know anything. Pretending to not be interested. Pretending to like it. Only then, I can get closer to the truth. Everything began at that place.

Kim Hae Sook says, “Every morning the sun rises is death for a criminal on death row. If you can’t give me hope, just kill me. Everything began at that place. Room No. 9.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1223995wpp/watch-kim-hee-sun-kim-young-kwang-kim-hae-sook-star-intense-teasers-room-no-9

Sep 2 2018

Character teaser trailers for tvN drama series “Room No. 9”

Room_No_9-p111.jpg

Character teaser trailers added for tvN drama series “Room No. 9” starring Kim Hee-Seon, Kim Young-Kwang and Kim Hae-Sook. The drama features the unusual premise of a lawyer (Kim Hee-Seon) and death row inmate (Kim Hae-Sook) mysteriously switching bodies in the prison’s room no.9.

For Kim Hee-Seon’s character teaser trailer. It begins with Kim Hee-Seon’s stating “Expensive lawyer’s fee, successful lawyer, 100% winning rate, that kind of lawyer is me. Everything begins there. Room No.9”

Kim Young-Kwang’s character teaser has Kim Young-Kwang stating “I pretend to not know anything. I pretend to have no interest. I pretend that i like. Only then can I approach the truth. Everything begins there. Room No. 9.”

Lastly, Kim Hae-Sook’s character teaser begins with her stating “To a death-row convict, every morning when the sun rises is death. If you can not give me hope, then just kill me. Everything begins there. Room No.9.”

“Room No. 9” is now scheduled to first air September 29, 2018 in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/character-teaser-trailers-for-tvn-drama-series-room-no-9

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] Room Nine, 나인룸 - Kim Hee Seon, Kim Young Kwang - Sat & Sun 21:00 KST - Premieres on September 29th

so old woman and young woman exchange body? and the fiancé who is dark will start to fall in love with the old woman in the body of her fiancee? surely,  but lol:joy::bawling::scream:, yes I know, he must have much more for the story because it's also a story of revenge

“Room No. 9” Releases Chilling Official Posters

by nature1010
41306c65fb2f4452b7caccb95f30b67b.jpeg?s=

“Room No. 9” sets the mood with simple, yet elegant official posters.

The upcoming drama is about Jang Hwa Sa (played by Kim Hae Sook) the convict with the longest unsettled case on death row,  successful lawyer Eulji Hae Yi (played by Kim Hee Sun) whose fate is drastically changed, and doctor Ki Yoo Jin (played by Kim Young Kwang) who holds the key of fate.

The released poster shows “Room No. 9” and the caption “The place where it all started.” Kim Hee Sun wears a black suit that matches her chic gaze and her cool charisma as she sits perched on the edge of the interview table. Behind her, Kim Hae Sook is clad in a prisoner’s jumpsuit. Her empty expression reflects the long 34 years spent in prison. Kim Young Kwang wears his doctor’s white coat, between the two, looking out of place in the prison.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1230295wpp/room-no-9-releases-chilling-official-posters

Archived