Episodes: 34

Director:

Broadcast Period: Oct/4/2019

Cast:

Bosco Wong

Ye Qing

Qu Gao Wei

Synopsis:

The drama centers on three people who together speak for the dead, reveal the cause behind their death and punish the guilty.

(Source: DramaPanda & jaynestars.com)

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Your Secret 他看见你的声音 Raw Episodes

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
@angelangie l LavelyShai

14 hours ago, angelangie said:

actually it does look interesting :) 

i did actually look into the first episode and it does look interesting

okay jumping into it after this comment! lol aww wouldn't mind listening to bosco's real voice/mando tho! lol

Good News! This drama has been liscensed at MZTV Youtube Channel. Now the not so good part on subbing.  It has Chinese subtitles and the Auto-translate function is enabled, so you can watch with robot subs in several languages (including English) once you enable Auto-translate. I tried to watch with the Auto-translate English. The subs are often clunky , have grammar mistakes and often are confusing and do not make sense because it's a machine, but I got the main points. Hopefully, a human subbing team might take on the project in the future, but for now I take what I can get.

Here is link to the Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkvG4EWPDB0lxXS18fYgVerdx81p2wiM2
Here is link to MZTV YouTube Channel mainpage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNORTw_uosRNGgdEjwdHvuw

EDIT: Drama has been liscensed by Viki! Yay! Looking forward to watching with good quality human made subtitles.

https://www.viki.com/tv/36818c-your-secret

19 hours ago, angelangie said:

im on episode 4 now finally start picking it up again....however other than bosco the girl honestly is killing the series.....she is very unprofessional...

there are conflict of interest on the case from the beginning..... ><"

very lol at this point im just kinda playing the epi in the background while i do other things and actually tuning in when its at an interesting point lol

8 hours ago, angelangie said:

same as me....then there is the relationship point where they have Bosco falled for the FL so fast :x

exactly, i absolutely did not see that coming lol i was like what?....what did he see in her to fall for her that quick when he disliked her so much in the beginning lol!

In my opinion he liked her from the beginning. Something is fishy about the twins thing. He never is disturbed by the fact she is searching for his brother in him. I wouldn’t be surprised if they switched roles from time to time, so both brothers may have loved her and maybe fought about without her knowing. That could be the reason because he was so affected by his brother’s dead and why he stayed away: guilt. To be honest, the entire family is weird. The father has absolutely no remorse about anything he does.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, it was an okay ending but also a bit lame since they took the easy way out. Endings with a boom aren't my kind of taste since they bore me out. It feels like the leftover corn in a popcorn bucket. I liked the acting of the FL but Bosco's acting was a bit lacking in the 2nd half. Proably he is better when he has to play the cold guys than the "loud" ones. Still this Drama is a good watch.

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Your Secret 我知道你的秘密
  • 1 month later...

Archived