[Drama 2018-2019] Less than Evil/ Bad Detective 나쁜 형사

larus

Park Ho-San and Lee Seol from Less Than evil team at the red carpet of MBC 2018 Drama Awards.

Lee Seol  wins a Best Female Rookie Award.

20181230120943_404906.jpg

Congratulations!

Male High Excellence Award for Monday-Tuesday Drama goes to Jung Jae Young ("Partners for Justice") and Shin Ha Kyun ("Less than Evil")!

Shin Ha Kyun was not able to attend the awards ceremony today.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

December 31, 2018

TV show 'Bad Detective' captivates viewers

Source: The DONG-A ILBO

5c29478a1ad3d273824c.jpg

Woo Tae-suk (starred by Shin Ha-gyun) in MBC’s TV Show "Bad Detective" is a homicide detective who even breaks the law to realize his own justice. He tortures a criminal to save a victim in captivity and threatens a suspect with fake proof. He even pushes off a serial killer who begs to save him hanging onto the guardrail of a high building.

Cops are not supposed to and do not break the law in reality. But the "dark hero" Woo’s active investigation gives vicarious satisfaction to viewers who are tired of listening to cruel crimes. Shin Ha-gyun’s excellent acting performance makes the preposterous character alive, and the stylistic directing of the show is also noticeable. The screen is full of cold, dark and dry colors as well as graphic violence which is almost the level of adult crime movies.

The show combined a long story with the settings of the original British show "Luther," which weakened the narrative of the show. This may be the reason why the viewing rate is hovering around eight percent, which is slightly lower than that of the earlier episodes. A bold decision is needed to keep receiving positive reviews. The show has been well-received given that it is different from other Korean TV shows.

easy@donga.com

7 hours ago, mrsj3n said:

@sushilicious Hey.. Happy New Year!

Won't be able to catch up any drama for a few days... had a fall and hurt my head. So gonna stay in the hospital for some checks before I can go home. :cry:

Summarize the latest episode for me will ya?

Since I can't watch in the hospital. 

Omo, take care! Alright I will :) 

For me, less than evil did super great for first four episodes, but kinda ruined it in ep 5 but seems like the writer got her momentum back during the latest ep. The latest ep is rock:) im glad

Anyway can someone tell me why they didnt air less than evil this week??

13 hours ago, galaxy97 said:

For me, less than evil did super great for first four episodes, but kinda ruined it in ep 5 but seems like the writer got her momentum back during the latest ep. The latest ep is rock:) im glad

Anyway can someone tell me why they didnt air less than evil this week??

Because end of year they have their own celebratory shows to air. It will resume next week :) 

@ronayJ

On 1/1/2019 at 9:35 AM, sushilicious said:

Omo, take care! Alright I will :) 

I'm back.

I have been watching too much revenge, thriller, suspense or mystery drama.

I need some pure diabetic, pure fluffy romance soon for fear of being a psychopath.  LOL

10 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

I'm back.

I have been watching too much revenge, thriller, suspense or mystery drama.

I need some pure diabetic, pure fluffy romance soon for fear of being a psychopath.  LOL

Haha:ph34r: once you become a psychopath, you never go back.

+2

• larus changed the title to [Current Drama 2018-2019] Less than Evil/ Bad Detective 나쁜 형사 - Mon & Tue @ 22:00 KST
On 1/4/2019 at 12:12 AM, sushilicious said:

Park il Do

hahahahahaha Park Il Do the villain of The Guest. I enjoyed watching The Guest even though I closed my eyes at scary parts. I'm quite satisfied with the ending of the drama and it joined my long list of fave Korean Drama.

38 minutes ago, alekaonu said:

hahahahahaha Park Il Do the villain of The Guest. I enjoyed watching The Guest even though I closed my eyes at scary parts. I'm quite satisfied with the ending of the drama and it joined my long list of fave Korean Drama.

I love guest a lot hahaha as you can see based on my fan level haha. Ah i like Yoon Hwa Pyung :ph34r: I love him very much 

Archived