Cast:

Pan Yue Ming as Chen Yu Lou

Gao Vengo as Zhe Gu Shao

Xin Zhi Lei as Hong Gu Niang

Cao Wei Yu as Luo Lao Wai

A Aly as Hua Ling

Zhang Rizo as Hua Ma Guai

Synopsis:

Based on the seventh book in Tianxia Bachang’s Ghost Blows out the Light novel series, The Wrath of Time 鬼吹灯之怒晴湘西 stars Pan Yueming (Day & Night) as Chen Yulou, a grave robber who decides to explore the Yuan Dynasty tombs in Xiangxi.

The team also includes warlord Luo Laowai (Cao Weiyu), Yulou’s right-hand-woman Miss Hong (Xin Zhilei) and Zhe Gushao (Gao Weiguang), the last descendant of the Banshan Clan who wants to find a magical pearl that can free his clan from a deadly curse.

Cr. cfensi

Preview:

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2019 at 7:33 AM, angelangie said:

Jan/21/2019

This did premiere on the 21st.

It has a Youtube channel and is being subtitled in English by some fans. For anyone who is interested, and is looking for engsubs, check it out. 

I love this Ghost Blows Out The Light series. I thought, thus far, that the Ancient City of Jingjue with Joe Chen and Jin Dong is still the best and most thrilling. Hopefully, this will not disappoint. In fact, from Ep 1 of Wrath of Time, viewers who have watched the ACJ  will find some answers to their queries. For instance, why are there 'eye-shaped designs' on their shoulders after having been to that ghost cave? What are they? And more...    ;)

7 hours ago, crackaddict said:

I can't seem to find episode one of this subbed even though there are other episodes subbed?

The youtube vids referenced above have been taken down. I wonder why though. I thought it was an official channel. 

So, currently, there is no other subbed versions. Only raw versions. 

On 1/29/2019 at 5:12 PM, jadecloud said:

The youtube vids referenced above have been taken down. I wonder why though. I thought it was an official channel. 

So, currently, there is no other subbed versions. Only raw versions. 

I see that 6 episodes English subbed are on the YoYo Television Series Exclusive channel so far.

Archived