[Drama 2018] My Healing Love, 내 사랑 치유기

0ly40

I'm watching because, despite its flaws, this is the best, to my mind, drama running on the weekend.

One of the weirdest thing to me is that I have never seen a more boring villain than Song-Joo.  Usually in a story of this type the "villain" is the "second lead" when it comes to being interesting, but not here.

I find the interconnections intriguing, but I wonder if some of the characters are too old for the storylines they are in.

Really looking forward to the uncouplings and parter-reassignment down the line.

I hope the writer has some deft moves waiting at the keyboard.

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@auntyem -  I have been flipping a lot too.  Some of the story lines don't interest me at all.  CW original sister's story is one of them.  Also, the brotherinlaw of CW and his son and GF, though tolerable, I truly hate the abuse done by the MIL.  I do like some of the YiYoo story, but I like the main story.  But they are truly dragging this on.

It was truly great that the father and CW went ahead and got a DNA done separately.  There was no mishap with that and the manipulation that was going to happen because of the step mom took a back seat.  I was looking at the step mom and how she faltered and realized that she was at a loss.  This was clearly evident of her reaction when her husband received the call from Detective Kim and said that they would discard the DNA sample.  She was elated that she was not going to get caught.  But since CW went to thank Detective Min and he said that the DNA was not a match, would this cause any doubt as to what this fiasco was?  Would the father and JY look into it.  Or they would just listen to the mother and her manipulations.  Loved the grandmother pushing away the step mom for the second time.  

@angelwingssf, glad to hear it’s not only me!  I tend to fast forward scenes of CW’s useless husband with his sidekick, most scenes with the MIL, the lawyer son, his ex, and Jy’s ex.  I’m with you, only into the main story, but they are really dragging it.  Upon watching with subs....I saw the part where CW went to Thank the detective and he told her about the non-matching dna, that’s why I thought it was messed up and got confused.  It’s very annoying to hear the halmoni always thanking the evil stepmother, when she’s such an evil person! Ugh.

CW's father and grandmother must be the most forgiving people on earth. The evil woman lost CW about Christmas time, yet she continues to live for 33 years as a loving/loved daughter ( replacing CW's mum?) with a devoted husband, her own son is known as chaebol's heir and nobody raised the issue how she lost the heiress?

I accidentally dropped and broke the favourite mug of someone close to me, 20 years later, I heard about that particular New Year's celebration identified with losing her favourite mug. Just a mug! B)

Such a nice family. :huh:

1 hour ago, maribella said:

CW's father and grandmother must be the most forgiving people on earth. The evil woman lost CW about Christmas time, yet she continues to live for 33 years as a loving/loved daughter ( replacing CW's mum?) with a devoted husband, her own son is known as chaebol's heir and nobody raised the issue how she lost the heiress?

I accidentally dropped and broke the favourite mug of someone close to me, 20 years later, I heard about that particular New Year's celebration identified with losing her favourite mug. Just a mug! B)

Such a nice family. :huh:

Hello everyone, I just started watching episode 41 with subs and I wanted to let @maribella know, none of them know Jin Yoo's mom is the one who abandoned Gong Joo 33 years ago. They still don't know the real story. They did ask Chi Yoo/Woo if she remembers anything and sadaly she only remembers from the time she held her baby brother. He gave her so much comfort during that time. 

I too hate the fact they are always thanking her @auntyem for everything that has happened. I think every time the evil stepmother tries to break them up, she will bring them closer because of her meddling. The universe has had enough og the evil stepmother meddling. LOL LOL  The halmeoni will be the first to discover her treachory and I can't wait for her husband to kick her out of the house. Sadly the Evil Step mother's children will be so upset with her and will feel so terrible at what she has done.  Her daughter and  Chi Yoo are very much a like and they bonded at the cafe. which made me so happy. 

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

Hello everyone, I just started watching episode 41 with subs and I wanted to let @maribella know, none of them know Jin Yoo's mom is the one who abandoned Gong Joo 33 years ago. They still don't know the real story. They did ask Chi Yoo/Woo if she remembers anything and sadaly she only remembers from the time she held her baby brother. He gave her so much comfort during that time. 

I too hate the fact they are always thanking her @auntyem for everything that has happened. I think every time the evil stepmother tries to break them up, she will bring them closer because of her meddling. The universe has had enough og the evil stepmother meddling. LOL LOL  The halmeoni will be the first to discover her treachory and I can't wait for her husband to kick her out of the house. Sadly the Evil Step mother's children will be so upset with her and will feel so terrible at what she has done.  Her daughter and  Chi Yoo are very much a like and they bonded at the cafe. which made me so happy. 

I skipped a lot when I watched this show, so I might have missed a fair bit.  But wasn't she going somewhere with the evil woman? They couldn't have let her out of the house on her own.

I can still remember some events when I was 3-4 years old. Not much, but I remember the house I lived in, the doll that my father brought back from a trip. I think the writer should make some features familiar, she should remember how her grandma, father and the evil woman looked like. She did not even recognise her mother's photo. oh well they found each other. How is the evil woman going to slither out of the corner at end of the episode? She must have done well, because the preview showed her satisfied look.

28 minutes ago, maribella said:

I skipped a lot when I watched this show, so I might have missed a fair bit.  But wasn't she going somewhere with the evil woman? They couldn't have let her out of the house on her own.

I can still remember some events when I was 3-4 years old. Not much, but I remember the house I lived in, the doll that my father brought back from a trip. I think the writer should make some features familiar, she should remember how her grandma, father and the evil woman looked like. She did not even recognise her mother's photo. oh well they found each other. How is the evil woman going to slither out of the corner at end of the episode? She must have done well, because the preview showed her satisfied look.

@maribella  From what I remember. Chi Yoo and the grandma was at the carnival, she left her grandma due to the letting go of the balloon and then she got lost. Evil Step mother found her  with a set of new clothes in another town.  She left her but when Chi Yoo got lost she was crying a lot and until she saw ahjumma. Ahjumma made her change her clothes and then disappeared on her. smh smh smh smh  That evil woman needs to be taught a lesson and not be forgiven because she intentionally got rid of CHi Yoo and made sure to never allow her husband's DNA be put in the system. smh smh  

Good afternoon everyone :)

For me I watch this drama for the father , I love how the writer shows his pain for losing his child all these years .33 years with out holding his child and knowing she is alright ( isn’t easy) and memories they could of had if wasn’t lost .It broke my heart hearing him talk about it with her . I loved how he was insuring her that her remember every little details about her showing the love he got for her . I could see how he wanted her to remember him . Poor guy want his baby girl back home not body only but mentally as well . 

That  why it killing me to see this cow , she didn’t have any shame at all , every body thanking her and she still want to stab them in the back and separate father from his own flesh and blood ? His own seed ? When she know how great father he is and see his pain all these years. Thank god she didn’t succeed, She need to be killed , she isn’t human . 

1.  CW's husband is noticeably absent for long periods of time and no one seems to care.  CW acts more like a roommate than a wife.  Their relationship is really sterile and they do nothing together as a couple.

Totally agree , their relationship is utterly ridiculous, ridiculous to the point of inconceivable. I didn’t know he was younger than CW ( guilty of skipping some scenes) . That explains why his behaviour seem childish but I didn’t get as well why there no romance in their life .one more I time I hear the mother in law telling her she can’t have children , I think she need to lose her cool with her .Poor thing how she will conceive a baby if the husband not available 24 hours . She need to tell this Stubid woman the woman don’t get pregnant by WiFi these day :D

My Theory if what is to come and what I pray happens 

Ha Neul- Mother should find someone new and never accept her son’s father family. The way HN’s grandmother kicked them out was outrageous disgusting. She is not human. Her son isn’t human and it seems both her children take after her. I am so happy she moved out but damn this woman has no pride and is very dumb and I swear if she goes back to that family, it will richard simmons me off the most. Another thing that is sad is that HN’s father reputation as a vicious lawyer. Funniest thing he is proud to have a labor like that.  They go to him because he is a lawyer with no morals. I feel bad that HN’s has gather with no morals. Hn’s halmeoni never having any other grandchildren would be the best Karma the universe should serve her because she was cruel to the one she threw out because she didn’t want to ruin her son’s life.  

HN’s grandfather is another useless person for allowing his wife to treat people  like dirt including her own grandson. 

Chi Yoo’s husband isn’t even the least bit guilty for cheating on wife. He is lazy and dumb. The man takes after his mom and I can’t wait for CY to kick him to the curb for the miserable life he made her live. He is also selfish and allowed his mom to mistreat his wife all these years. I bet you he is sterile and that is why CY never got pregnant. 

7 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I bet you he is sterile and that is why CY never got pregnant. 

I am doubtful that the writer is going that path.  The sidekick is probably going to get pregnant.  Also, with him gone all the time and CW working like that puts so much mental and physical stress on the body that it is difficult to conceive and many women go through that and also the stress of not having conceived for so long adds to that.  I saw a PBS (public broadcasting channel) or NHK channel show where the research showed  that  the sperm gets damaged because of lethargy, weight gain, excessive drinking  and other factors and becomes difficult to conceive.  It was an eye opener for me as I could not have imagined that this could also be the cause.  In two cases they improved the sperm quality after making lifestyle changes. 

CW bio family is going to find out about this and they are going to want CW to get out of that marriage (except her step mom).  This is the only way the story can move along.  

HN -  Looks like the mother is back in the household.  Have to watch the preview again and see why or what is happening.  As I have said before, it is disgusting seeing the MIL treating anyone that way.   As usual the father is pretty useless. 

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

For me I watch this drama for the father , I love how the writer shows his pain for losing his child all these years .33 years with out holding his child and knowing she is alright ( isn’t easy) and memories they could of had if wasn’t lost .It broke my heart hearing him talk about it with her . I loved how he was insuring her that her remember every little details about her showing the love he got for her . I could see how he wanted her to remember him . Poor guy want his baby girl back home not body only but mentally as well . 

Me too.  Loved the father daughter talk without the stepmom butting in.  Glad they did a test outside and it came out positive  and they might do another one at the police station and figure out how they got switched with the step mom butting in.  JY or CW and dad will unknowingly request or the police themselves want to find out how this could be so and start an inquiry and figure out that the switch was done be the step mom.  Sooner the better.  I wish the grandmother would take an active role in figuring this switch too.  

In the earlier conversation by CW grandma, she was not accepting of JY.  She kept telling CW he was not her brother.  So, it was a piece of cake for stepmom to get rid of CW by changing her clothes and handing her to hold the old ones and look for her grandma.  Even if the grandma had seen a girl wearing what CW was wearing, she would not have recognized her since she would be looking for that Christmas set or the clothes that she was wearing.  Until and unless CW remembers her past, step mom is scot free.  Everything can be wiped off by circumstances.  

6 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

The halmeoni will be the first to discover her treachory and I can't wait for her husband to kick her out of the house. Sadly the Evil Step mother's children will be so upset with her and will feel so terrible at what she has done.  Her daughter and  Chi Yoo are very much a like and they bonded at the cafe. which made me so happy. 

I would love that too.  Halmoni is pretty shrewd who built a business.  You can see her looking at CW at the celebrations sideways and wondering or feeling.  I hope she bonds with her granddaughter without the interruption from the step mom.  YY was so quick to bond with CY.  Even JY and CY(CW) bonded pretty quickly.  Looks like he was a bit unhappy knowing that CW was CY since he seems to like her as a woman and even though he is not biologically related to her, he is her brother.  When will they announce to the world that CY is back and the heiress of the company.  

Loved seeing the marketing head eat her crow after putting CW down with her idea.  It was funny to see others agree to it and even though CW made changes, the rest of the higher ups were going with what CW also envisioned.  

I really wanted to get this off my chest.

I'm not a fan of Jung Hyo-Sil/Rich Grandma.  It gets my goat that she is going on about someone treating HER granddaughter poorly as if she isn't mean and vicious to other people's children.   I suspect her treatment of Song-Joo might have contributed to Song-Joo's criminal behavior/ not that it comes anyway near justifying it.

From the string of confessions it seem like me a lot of folk here have been less than diligent watchers.

I have a few questions about the drama, but I'm not curious enough to watch to find the answers.

Questions.

1- What's the story behind Chi-Woo's biological mother?  Where is she? Where/how did she go? --Personally I assume she is dead.

2-Why did Chi-Woo and Wan-Seung marry, especially considering how vigorously his mother would have objected.  Even if Wan-Seung was head over heels with puppy love, I'd assume that Chi-Woo would have been too level-headed to marry that child-man.

3- Does anyone think that  Jin-Woo is Jae-Hak biological son?  Or is he his step/adopted son?

4. When did Jae-Hak and Song-Joo relationship start?

5. I assume Jin-Woo is the only "child" not biologically related to Chi-Woo and Jae-Hak.

6. Chi-Woo and Wan-Seung relationship seem almost custodial.  Unlike his brother Wan-Seung has kind instinct, but he is feckless, cowardly and IMMATURE!. I suspect his outside ego boost getting pregnant will be the best way to end his relationship with Chi-Woo. Wan-Seung is always useless and incompetent in his relationship with Chi-Woo, and she let's him get away with it, therefore he has nothing to offer.  When Wan-Seung is with his ego boost she not only tell his he is great, she makes him feel useful and competent.

7. I dread that the show will resolve the Jeon-Seung by having him reconcile with his child and the child's mother.  It is resolution like those which encourage women to stay with men who treat them as if they are disposable that encourages awful relationships.

8. The marriages in this drama are varying degree of awful.

a) Boo-Han/Yi-Bok:  He has no respect for her (makes total sense) and she is just awful to everyone.

b)Jae-Hak/Song-Joo:  She is dishonest with with her husband and spend all her time scheming and plotting against his heart's desire.

c) Chi-Woo and Wan-Seung: He acts like a feckless teenager and she let him get away with it.

@hushhh, 1) CW’s biological Mom is deceased, but her Husband chose to live with her mother and got remarried to SJ.

2) Good question, why DID CW marry WS? He’s such a loser!!!

3) JY is Jae-hak’s adopted son....SJ came into the marriage with JY.  That was part of the problem, the grandma didn’t like him at first and was mean to JY.

4) Not sure when or how JH met SJ.

5) JY is the only one not biologically related to CW and JH.

Ha Neul- Mother should find someone new and never accept her son’s father family. The way HN’s grandmother kicked them out was outrageous disgusting. She is not human. Her son isn’t human and it seems both her children take after her. I am so happy she moved out but damn this woman has no pride and is very dumb and I swear if she goes back to that family, it will richard simmons me off the most. Another thing that is sad is that HN’s father reputation as a vicious lawyer. Funniest thing he is proud to have a labor like that.  They go to him because he is a lawyer with no morals. I feel bad that HN’s has gather with no morals. Hn’s halmeoni never having any other grandchildren would be the best Karma the universe should serve her because she was cruel to the one she threw out because she didn’t want to ruin her son’s life.  

HN’s grandfather is another useless person for allowing his wife to treat people  like dirt including her own grandson. 

Yes @UnniSarah she need to stop going back , even if she didn’t find someone new.She can raise her child alone , plenty of mother manage on their own and can sometimes provide a better life for the child than if they had partner. If she put her mind to it . But I still don’t understand , why she bring her child to this toxic environment in the first place , what she wants to achieve is beyond me ?. The grandmother/HN’s father are a lazy and abusive and unconcerned people she ever met . She need to remember fool me once , shame on you ; fool me twice , shame on me . She needs to sort out her priority . She may struggle as line parent and end up more poorer , more stress and more depressed but in reality she already facing all these struggles with this family ( no surprise grandfather keep planting to release his stress ) .As long as she loves her child , cares for him , encourages him , listens to him and gives him the self belief he needs in future. I would say that is a more than enough all children needs is a loving home without constant arguments and hates .She just need to take a page out of Choi Jin’s book .He brought up his daughter on his own and she didn’t know her mother and she turn normal ,well adjusted and very well behaved .

Chi Yoo’s husband isn’t even the least bit guilty for cheating on wife. He is lazy and dumb. The man takes after his mom and I can’t wait for CY to kick him to the curb for the miserable life he made her live.

Infidelity is part of human nature, and I shouldn’t be surprised, but seeing him sleep with other woman that easy is disappointing, but given his immaturity, I never thought he would be one of the few who would never cheat in their partner . I am just surprised he never done it before . CW should have divorce him long time a go . But u know what bothers me , aside from infidelity, how the writer make CW not bothered where her husband sleep and missing the signal he is up to something doggie . It’s just lazy writing that doesn’t wash with me .I can believe in the 1 night he slept outside that she was ok with it but the 2 time it should be a problem or at least talk about it with her cafe friend because I do thinks she may not love him but she care about him or she wouldn’t give him all her saving to save his a-ss . 

@angelwingssf me too , I wish she get pregnant, there no need to keep dragging both CW and PWS relationship.with PWS , I find that if anyone that he knows or likes , tell him to do something , he will go along with it like an adoring puppy. But what wrong with JMH , it’s funny how lightly she take the ONS situation, she need to wake up sleeping with married man isn’t something to be proud of or she need to do to forget her problems I love that  she is shameless and amoral person we need some one to make his mother life hell .

December 23, 2018

"My Healing Love" So Yoo-jin's Birth Secret

Source: Asiae via HanCinema.net

photo1024855.jpg

On the weekend MBC drama "My Healing Love", Im Chi-woo (So Yoo-jin) turned out to be Chi-yoo.

Jeong Hyo-sil (Ban Hyo-jung) cried over the fact that Im Chi-woo was her granddaughter. She cried saying, "You still have your baby face, I should have recognized you earlier. Choi Jae-hak (Kil Yong-woo) also blamed himself.

Im Chi-woo seemed speechless. She couldn't believe who she was even when she was alone and looking at her picture.

Jeong Hyo-sil worried Im Chi-woo disappeared somewhere. She said, "I can't believe I did that to my precious granddaughter. I hit her and I said nasty things to her. I want to turn back time and give her the things I couldn't give her".

Then to Choi Jin-yoo (Yeon Jung-hoon), she said, "If I leave first, you have to take good care of her" and Choi Jin-yoo said, "Do what you want for her and live a long life".

9 hours ago, auntyem said:

@hushhh, 1) CW’s biological Mom is deceased, but her Husband chose to live with her mother and got remarried to SJ.

3) JY is Jae-hak’s adopted son....SJ came into the marriage with JY.  That was part of the problem, the grandma didn’t like him at first and was mean to JY.

Ahhhh. I missed the fact that Jae-Hak is not rich grandmother's biological son.

That helps!

Thank you.

Song-Joo is so uninteresting. 

Not even her greed nor her coveting what isn't hers is interesting.

On 12/25/2018 at 5:53 AM, Ameera Ali said:

elationship.with PWS , I find that if anyone that he knows or likes , tell him to do something , he will go along with it like an adoring puppy. But what wrong with JMH , it’s funny how lightly she take the ONS situation, she need to wake up sleeping with married man isn’t something to be proud of or she need to do to forget her problems I love that  she is shameless and amoral person we need some one to make his mother life hell .

I fast forward really fast when CW's husband and the girl he hangs with come on. I don't even want to remember their names. Earlier on he did not tell her he was married.  I am quite sure she did not know it. They slept together in last Sunday's episode, I caught that. But showing them visiting her sick mother is not making them likeable to me at all. Maybe if I did not FF too fast, I would like them? Heck no.

What is this writer trying to do with these two? Two losers driven to be together? 

@UnniSarah Merry Christmas to you too.

Happy New Year everyone.

22 minutes ago, maribella said:

I fast forward really fast when CW's husband and the girl he hangs with come on. I don't even want to remember their names. Earlier on he did not tell her he was married.  I am quite sure she did not know it. They slept together in last Sunday's episode, I caught that. But showing them visiting her sick mother is not making them likeable to me at all. Maybe if I did not FF too fast, I would like them? Heck no.

What is this writer trying to do with these two? Two losers driven to be together? 

@UnniSarah Merry Christmas to you too.

Happy New Year everyone.

She know for her friends that’s he used to run after old an woman and he win over her  and married her , she was talking about it as he win a competition  they seem these two know each other from high school a college  . 

I think the writer using  this story to end his dead marriage .i think Their marriage has been in a vegetative state but they not doing anything about it but now him cheating, I am curious about ,who will pull the plug first in their relationship between him and CW ?

will the writer gives us satisfaction of her dumping him the loser good for nothing . 

17 minutes ago, maribella said:

@maribella  They are bringing two losers together. As we can viewers can see , she like his lazy richard simmons. She said something that CW's husband married CW because she wouldn't give him time of day.  I don't get why they keep bringing up that she is older than him , when it is only by two years. Does that really matter when they both are in their thirty's.   Both don't have a job and both are lazy. If CW's husband doesn't become careful.

ANOTHER THIBG I NEED TO VENT ABOUT?????  CHI YOO /CHI WOO IS JEE DUMB!! ?????? She goes to notify the cops she finds her parents and he asks her DID SHE TAKE THE TEST????? SHE DOESN’T ANSWER HIM BUT REMEMBERS WHAT HER STEPMOM TOKD HER THAT CHI YOO IS DEAD!!!!!!! SO NOW SHE BELIEVES SHE ISN’T THE DAUGHTER. Omg!!!!! I was so mad all I wanted to do was THROW MY LAPTOP ACROSS THE ROOM BECAUSE OF HOW FRUSTRATED I BECAME FROM WATCHING THAT SCENE. What the hell is wrong with CHI YOO??? Doesn’t the girl want to find her family. 

@Ameera Ali Don’t you agree??? 

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5c2368b4776a69592e 

Archived