[Drama 2018] My Healing Love, 내 사랑 치유기

0ly40

2 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

I am glad CW went back to ask the grandmother and found her photo in her room.  

We can see the leech is screwing up with some DNA again.

Can one of the cops catch her and dump her richard simmons.  

I'm just a little afraid that if they repeat the DNA tests and it's negative because of the monstrous   mother , CW may go to jail.
I'm curious to see what she will do

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

I'm just a little afraid that if they repeat the DNA tests and it's negative because of the monstrous   mother , CW may go to jail.

why would CW go to jail.  She did not claim she did any DNA test ; people can vouch that that was CW in the photo.  She did not know who Chois were.  There were no paper reports and such.  Her entire life she has worked hard to make ends meet.

Evil Mom is one of those characters who is always eavesdropping and is practically glued to the people she tries to control.  :angry:  I can hardly wait for the showdown at the company between the snarky designers who think they need to put CW in her place.  Wait until they find out that CW practically owns them, because she is the corporate daughter!  :lol:

December 16, 2018

"My Healing Love" So Yoo-jin Fights to Reunite With Her Family

Source: ISplus via HanCinema.net

photo1023255.jpg

On the latest episode of "My Healing Love", Jeong Hyo-sil (Ban Hyo-jung) finally received news about her beloved Gong-joo. Heo Song-joo (Jung Ae-ri) had made it seem like Gong-joo had died 5 years ago by switching DNA samples. It hurt Hyo-sil that she hadn't looked for her earlier.

Im Chi-woo (So Yoo-jin) also struggled to find her family. She heard from the police that they found someone like the family she was looking for. When her father-in-law Park Boo-han (Kim Chang-wan) asked what she wanted to do with her family when she met them, she said, "I want to take pictures with thnem and I want to hear that I look like my parents".

Hyo-sil was surprised at what Ki-bbeum (Park Ye-na) was wearing. The outfit was very similar to the one Gong-joo wore when she was a child. Hyo-sil asked where she got the dress and started to put pieces together.

Other than Song-joo, no one thought that Chi-woo could be the lost daughter. They started looking up information about her and she also started getting suspicious.

She started remembering things little by little. Then, she found her picture in Hyo-sil's house. So Chi-woo was surprised and said that was her in the picture. Hyo-sil broke down in tears and hugged her little girl.

Ratings 

"My Only One" Is In First While "My Healing Love" Sets a New Record

Source: TV Daily via HanCinema.net

"My Only One" rated 36% this weekend and "My Healing Love" set a record.

According to Nielsen Korea nationwide, the KBS 2TV weekend drama "My Only One" rated 32.1% and 36.2% on the 16th.

This is 5.5% and 4.6% more than the previous episodes, and it was the highest rating drama of all of the weekend dramas.

MBC "My Healing Love" broke its existing record with 9.2%, 11.3%, 11.1% and 11.9%.

12 hours ago, msmy said:

Evil Mom is one of those characters who is always eavesdropping and is practically glued to the people she tries to control.  :angry:  I can hardly wait for the showdown at the company between the snarky designers who think they need to put CW in her place.  Wait until they find out that CW practically owns them, because she is the corporate daughter!  :lol:

@msmy  Wait until they finds out she's really the only heir to it all and they work for her..

Evil wife has other plans in mind..I think she has out a hit out on her.. How dare she tells her not to mess with her family.. 

The awful girl is back, still a burden to the mother. :angry: What a waste of screen time. 

I can't believe the writer could do it. The evil woman saw how the father and grandmother grieved over the loss of CY, and she was being a solicitous daughter, yet she was still obstructing their reunion at every turn.  No remorse at all.

There was an evil woman in 'First Love Again' who kidnapped a baby and did everything to prevent him from returning to his real parents, but we knew and the parents knew she was just scum from early in the show. This evil woman is so repulsive with her acts of being the concerned daughter for her husband's MIL. She should be calling the rich woman mother in law not Omma? Amazing what money can do. ;) 

I saw a bit of the part where she was discouraging CW from thinking she is the lost daughter. It is a good thing that the writer made CW stubbornly determined to find her family. She needs to be strong and unafraid of the evil woman. I hope her identity is cleared up before she falls for her nice but not a chaebol scion stepbrother. CW may feel the need to listen to the evil woman's lies or not upset her as a show of respect to JY. 

I am going to add my voice to the rest of you : rot in prison you vicious lying greedy witch.:rage:

My burning question now is "Who is Hon Chul "  

In the latest episode - Step mom (leech) replaces her husband's DNA with that of a child - Hon Chul (acc. to the english subs).  Who is he?  When they found a match who had died - she said, it must have been his mother and we see that she was taking a DNA sample of that boy.  IS he the friend that hangs out with JY ?  

IF the writer keeps trolling every episode, it gets boring and the ratings will definitely drop.  We have a lot to cover and I wish the grand mother does not involve the step mom in finding the reason why the grand daughter got lost.  

Morning all :D I kind read all ur post and I agree with ur thought - my other drama is finishing I would Iike to join u guys :sweatingbullets:

I can’t believe she was able to lie with straight face every time she was face with something  , If I was her I would fess up  the first time I get the chance ( I wouldn’t want to die with all these stress no money it’s worth it  :D)

But seriously she is fascinating,how was she able to fake it all these years ?  it’s hard job to do it , when all she want was to hurt them and   f-uck them over again and again . She has no conscience or empathy at all which is why I thinks she was able to fake it toward the grandmother all these years . 

1 hour ago, angelwingssf said:

My burning question now is "Who is Hon Chul "  

In the latest episode - Step mom (leech) replaces her husband's DNA with that of a child - Hon Chul (acc. to the english subs).  Who is he?  When they found a match who had died - she said, it must have been his mother and we see that she was taking a DNA sample of that boy.  IS he the friend that hangs out with JY ?  

IF the writer keeps trolling every episode, it gets boring and the ratings will definitely drop.  We have a lot to cover and I wish the grand mother does not involve the step mom in finding the reason why the grand daughter got lost.  

yes, seeing evil winning over good for 40 episodes already is getting tiresome. It was a good approach to attract viewers and keeping us in suspense, but not the same  tune - evil woman stopping CW and family reunion over and over. 

There are 60 more episodes, whatelse can she use? good people are not very smart. CW got lost while with her, most grandmothers or parents will blame her and will not forget it. The way she has been distracting the old woman would have triggered some suspicion. Shouldn't she have an old nurse who took care of CW?  Surely Korean chaebols would have nursemaids.

December 23, 2018

December Brand Reputation Rankings For Drama Actors Revealed

Source: Soompi by E. Cha

Spoiler

December Brand Reputation Rankings For Drama Actors Revealed

The Korean Business Research Institute has announced this month’s brand reputation rankings for drama actors!

The rankings were determined through a data analysis of the media coverage, participation, interaction, and community indexes of 100 actors who appeared in dramas that aired between November 20 and December 21.

Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Kyo, the stars of tvN’s “Encounter,” topped this month’s list at No. 1 and No. 2 respectively. Park Bo Gum took first place with a brand reputation index of 14,837,092, while Song Hye Kyo followed close behind with a score of 13,334,953.

Meanwhile, actor Hyun Bin came in at No. 3 for the month with a total brand reputation index of 8,110,227.

Check out this month’s top 30 below!

1. Park Bo Gum
2. Song Hye Kyo
3. Hyun Bin
4. Lee Seol
5. Han Go Eun
6. Uee
7. Kim Yoo Jung
8. Lee Min Jung
9. Jo Bo Ah
10. Park Shin Hye
11. Yoon Kyun Sang
12. Lee Jong Suk
13. Yoo Seung Ho
14. Jang Nara
15. Lee Elijah
16. Shin Ha Kyun
17. Lee Joo Young
18. Park Se Wan
19. Shin Hye Sun
20. Choi Jin Hyuk
21. Shin Sung Rok
22. Lee Yoo Jin
23. Kim Young Ok
24. So Yi Hyun
25. Jung Yu Mi
26. So Yoo Jin
27. Jang Seung Jo
28. Kim Gun Woo
29. Kim Sun Ah
30. Park Hoon

Source (1)

Just got through watching raw......the evil stepmother is STILL at it.....did she do something with DNA again? They are saying that CW is not the missing daughter?  OMG, I’m not sure I can handle this.....I don’t like it when evil prevails....they should have the Dad and CW go together to a DNA lab and have it tested right then and there!!!

2 hours ago, auntyem said:

Just got through watching raw......the evil stepmother is STILL at it.....did she do something with DNA again? They are saying that CW is not the missing daughter?  OMG, I’m not sure I can handle this.....I don’t like it when evil prevails....they should have the Dad and CW go together to a DNA lab and have it tested right then and there!!!

They did just what you asked.  Father and daughter went and got a DNA test done by themselves without telling the step mom.  She called a DNA bank attendant to come and take CW and CW's dad 's DNA, but he came home and told her that was not needed and that he got a DNA test done already and that CW is his daughter.  

@angelwingssf, Thank you, I must have missed that part.  I fast forward a lot, as you can tell. Lol.  I don’t know about anyone else, but I was trying to read JY’s expression every time they flashed on his face when CW was at their home and they all sat around together.  I feel like he may be slightly disappointed? Because I think he sees CW as a woman.  How junk is it that she is now his long lost sister? 

I want CW’s no good husband to be outed, along with her lame MIL! That woman is just as awful as the evil stepmother.....or maybe not, since she doesn’t “hide” her face like the stepmother does.  Too many villains! 

1 hour ago, angelwingssf said:

They did just what you asked.  Father and daughter went and got a DNA test done by themselves without telling the step mom.  She called a DNA bank attendant to come and take CW and CW's dad 's DNA, but he came home and told her that was not needed and that he got a DNA test done already and that CW is his daughter.  

Oh. Well finally this Father does something good. When the true is all know and the evil stephmother is discover this father really would face a difficult reality and time. He is the one that brought that woman into his house so he is partiatly in fault with the missing of his daughter. He is going to be really hurt and ashame of everything. But at least de DNA was correct donne and the stephmother was not able to hide the true. 

This birth issue is taking a really long time and it's not terribly interesting after a certain point.  I find a lot of "holes" in this story that are not addressed that seem like common sense.  

1.  CW's husband is noticeably absent for long periods of time and no one seems to care.  CW acts more like a roommate than a wife.  Their relationship is really sterile and they do nothing together as a couple.

2.  I would think the corporate family would find out very quickly who raised their long, lost daughter/granddaughter and reward them generously  for keeping her safe and educating her.  No discussion about it.

3.  The girl and her baby is a side story that seems disconnected.   I'm not sure where it's going, but I would like to see her in CW's family business and get acquainted with corporate son just to make her ex green with envy.

Archived