[Drama 2018] My Healing Love, 내 사랑 치유기

0ly40

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, uripuppies said:

The children may understand but Yi Yoo might not forgive her if she knows about CW's brother ...especially since it's to cover up her bad deeds.

I did take the picture myself.  I am always drawn to water.  Don't know why?  But am.  As I said, I took that picture in Los Cabos.  Beautiful sunrise still in my memory.  But the camera and the novice cameraman can only capture this.  

If I was a child of such a mother, would I want to forgive her bad deeds.  you can see that both the stepmom's kids are decent - YY got it from her father.  But where did JW get his decency.  He is biologically not related either to the father (SIL) or the grandmother.  The question that arises is if only your children are precious and others are trash.  That is how the mean step mother thinks and acts.  Just behind everyone's back.   

I want her to face her karma since some mean person watching this might think it is all fine and dandy and continue doing their bad deeds.  But if the writer focuses more on the punishment fit for the crime, people who watch it will also be happy instead of screaming at the TV screen.  The moral would be to do good things in life.  IF the writer focuses on punishing for the last two episodes, all will be forgotten since the punishment was very trivial considering the crime that was committed.  What the step mom did was worse than a thief or murderer.  It was pre meditated to cause pain and suffering for both the child and the maternal grandmother just because of her greed.  

10 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

If I was a child of such a mother, would I want to forgive her bad deeds.  you can see that both the stepmom's kids are decent - YY got it from her father.  But where did JW get his decency.  He is biologically not related either to the father (SIL) or the grandmother.  The question that arises is if only your children are precious and others are trash.  That is how the mean step mother thinks and acts.  Just behind everyone's back.   

I have seen some ridiculous 'makeovers' by the end of the show, from a spiteful, vicious, manipulating female through 90% of the show to an innocent, playful person due to a car accident. This was in the Promise. In a more than ridiculous show was heaven's love ( or similar sounding name), the absolutely awful other daughter died with a reputation slightly lower than mother Teresa. I am trying to get used to the idea that the evil woman is repackaged into a nun or close and spends 3 years or less in prison. That would be a terrible punishment for KDs' villains.

Does the writer even think about the characters in relation to others? For example The hero is a decent guy, yet the evil woman is his bio mother and was brought up by her. The nasty lawyer does not take after the father but after the mother. But how is the evil woman a devoted mother when she could have caused CW's death if the little girl wandered into a wrong place or human traffickers got hold of her or... many horrible possibilities? Could a loving mother do that to a child? Any child. 33 years later, she was still unrepentant, still bent on depriving CW of her rights? 

I think the writer has found a plot and she is following it, regardless.

3 hours ago, maribella said:

Does the writer even think about the characters in relation to others? For example The hero is a decent guy, yet the evil woman is his bio mother and was brought up by her. The nasty lawyer does not take after the father but after the mother. But how is the evil woman a devoted mother when she could have caused CW's death if the little girl wandered into a wrong place or human traffickers got hold of her or... many horrible possibilities? Could a loving mother do that to a child? Any child. 33 years later, she was still unrepentant, still bent on depriving CW of her rights? 

I think the writer has found a plot and she is following it, regardless.

Some women are that way.  They want the best only for their child / offspring.  Everyone else is below theirs and they would want to hoard all they can and more only for their children.  This is a cinderella story.  Wasn't Cinderella 's step mom evil enough to make her work hard and give a cushy life to her children.  But in this case, the riches that the step mom want is not her husband's, but that of his mother in law.  So, everything belongs to CW.  These women are inherently evil, but display a facade to the public since they know that nobody would like their inner self.  They themselves hate it and so they build a different facade a likeable one at that.  So, to achieve their purpose, they lie, cheat, deceive, act sick, cry, throw a tantrum, slander -  They are exactly like Lex Luther.  I have a neighbor - a teacher at that who is exactly similar to the evil step mom.

Could a loving mother do that -  yep.  There are people like her and until she is caught or has to go through the same pain that the grandmother went through or going through even now, she will not be repentant and will only look for ways to circumvent the issue or elicit empathy from other and do all kinds of heinous things behind the scenes.  She does not want to get caught.  Do you remember the time when she was talking to CW about working for the winter edition and how she kicked out her daughter to kick CW to the curb and how she reacted when JY came and asked his mother to leave.  That is who they are.  They are scared like h - ell underneath it all.  You can see that behavior of the step mom will not change at all until she is in the same hell.  

From Mydramalist - the synopsis says this

Choi Jin Yoo is a divorcee and he has a daughter. He works hard and tries to live positively for his daughter. He encounters a nightmare like a scenario.  

My take on it is that JY 's daughter is going to go missing and the hell that he is going to pay might cause the stepmom to realize what she did and why it was wrong.  Just saying maybe.....  only.  

Im liking YY and JC even more. I like their story, the rich yet kind girl falls in love with a boy who is equally kind like her yet who is of lesser status, although we know it's going to be tough in the next episodes. It's cute that she also likes him first, surely he will like her back. But as I said they have a rough future ahead with that horrid mother of hers.

Also i hope the grand ma and CW find each other soon, no more dragging. So they can incorporate those other side stories of the other characters.

And yes, I really dunno how to put that other sister of CW, she is quite useless. 

15 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

My take on it is that JY 's daughter is going to go missing and the hell that he is going to pay might cause the stepmom to realize what she did and why it was wrong.  Just saying maybe.....  only.  

Cinderella story... that is cute. But the stepmother was aiming high for her daughters so that she could rise in position and increase in wealth. But this evil woman is another kettle of fish, it is robbing a defenceless child to give to her son - sad to say about such a nice character but he seemed penniless. She herself has snared a rich man and having the daughter ensures her future.

I have never met anyone like her. But Cinderella's stepmother type is quite common. My son-in-law, my daughter-in-law.... all about me.

@angelwingssf I think you expect some kind of redemption for her by being made to suffer. That would be interesting to see. Since CW is going to end up with the son, I can see all forgiven kumbaya ending. On second thoughts, I may have stopped watching it before it ends.:)

1 hour ago, rocher22 said:

YY, girl, that was really embarrassing.

First that kiss, and then the unsuccessful hiding at the bus stop. :lol:

But, I like how she says, with lots of love that JC is a really, really nice guy. 

He is a really nice guy.  Just because he had difficulty getting a job is not a reason to dump him like his mother or threaten his job because her daughter is smitten by this man.  He should pursue his Takewando and open his own practice.  At least YY is bold to say she likes him.  

Looking forward to these two love birds moving forward facing mother demon.  

20 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

He is a really nice guy.  Just because he had difficulty getting a job is not a reason to dump him like his mother or threaten his job because her daughter is smitten by this man.  He should pursue his Takewando and open his own practice.  At least YY is bold to say she likes him.  

Looking forward to these two love birds moving forward facing mother demon.  

So true.

Ofcourse  that  SJ will try to blackmail Jo Chul.

Nothing new. 

In the preview, there was a scene when the nasty lawyer was looking at his cute gurgling baby then in the next scene, he agreed to register the baby under his name. This show is giving some really stupid message. A cute baby will change the selfish, manipulative behaviours of CE's MIL and nasty BIL. 

So sad, I remember a court case where a woman did not believe anyone could hurt or abuse her beautiful baby. Guess.

12 minutes ago, maribella said:

In the preview, there was a scene when the nasty lawyer was looking at his cute gurgling baby then in the next scene, he agreed to register the baby under his name. This show is giving some really stupid message. A cute baby will change the selfish, manipulative behaviours of CE's MIL and nasty BIL. 

So sad, I remember a court case where a woman did not believe anyone could hurt or abuse her beautiful baby. Guess.

Even handling the pregnant mother and child was outrageous IMO.  I am empathetic to the pregnant mom, but when he walked out of her life and she shows up on his doorstep 9 months pregnant, she kind of barged into his life.  I guess she wanted him to take both her and her son and live a happy life.  I can understand him being responsible for the child and paying alimony and stuff, but wanting a life with him was not right.  They have a beautiful baby who gurgles and so handsome and looks like the writer want the lawyer to reconsider his decision of just being a parent on paper.    Ignoring the fact that he is greedy, nasty, selfish and has a child, it is wrong of the writers to go this route.  

Abuse can be both physical and emotional.  What the step mom is doing to other is emotional abuse.  Exercising her chaebol influence to push the down trodden.  Both CW and her brother are being abused by this woman in the name of her daughter YY.  Butt out step mom since CW and her brother are brought up with love by someone else and are someone else child too.  

CW MIL is also an abuser.  Screaming, throwing them out, constantly bickering and belittling is also bad for the growth of a child in any household.  So, I want the lawyer's ex GF to get out of there and raise her child with pride and honor and courage instead of in a toxic household.  

Grandmother finally finds her granddaughter.  Waiting for subs.

Stepmom did switch the DNA of her husband while she pulled the string of beads when the husband went to the police to give his DNA.  They showed that today.  Pretty vicious trashy leech.  Wonder how the step mom was able to get the same container as that of the police. The police found that CY was dead and could not find any leads. 

CW falls sick and JY takes her to the emergency when her mom comes after hearing about it and says something - that starts  making him think.  Didn't get what was said.

JC and YY finally confess and are now a couple.  

CW dreams about grandmother and being called Goonju in it and she is saying that she wants to go play with brother.  She then wakes up and thinks if she had a brother?

CW finishes the dress that she promised GP and GP goes and changes into it and both grandmother and father see it coming back from I would guess buying CY.  The grandmother starts asking questions and Leech pulls the grandmother away and stuff.   Lot of conversations in today episode are worth listening to , since they are trying to add 2 and 2 together and not able to figure out why it does not add up.  Also, CW FIL talks about CW and the Dad gets up and runs off to the cafe to find CW.  But she is not there and he sees the picture of the swing.  

CW is talking with her mom and her mom says something about a picture and she comes to JY 's house and rings the bell - probably to get it and goes inside the house to talk with the grandmother and she can hear voices and sees things which remind her and she walks to her grandmother room and sees her picture in there and says it is her and the grandmother walks in and drops the cup.  The leech also comes in and sees this and drops her purse.   

26 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

Grandmother finally finds her granddaughter.  Waiting for subs.

Stepmom did switch the DNA of her husband while she pulled the string of beads when the husband went to the police to give his DNA.  They showed that today.  Pretty vicious trashy leech.  Wonder how the step mom was able to get the same container as that of the police. The police found that CY was dead and could not find any leads. 

CW falls sick and JY takes her to the emergency when her mom comes after hearing about it and says something - that starts  making him think.  Didn't get what was said.

JC and YY finally confess and are now a couple.  

CW dreams about grandmother and being called Goonju in it and she is saying that she wants to go play with brother.  She then wakes up and thinks if she had a brother?

CW finishes the dress that she promised GP and GP goes and changes into it and both grandmother and father see it coming back from I would guess buying CY.  The grandmother starts asking questions and Leech pulls the grandmother away and stuff.   Lot of conversations in today episode are worth listening to , since they are trying to add 2 and 2 together and not able to figure out why it does not add up.  Also, CW FIL talks about CW and the Dad gets up and runs off to the cafe to find CW.  But she is not there and he sees the picture of the swing.  

CW is talking with her mom and her mom says something about a picture and she comes to JY 's house and rings the bell - probably to get it and goes inside the house to talk with the grandmother and she can hear voices and sees things which remind her and she walks to her grandmother room and sees her picture in there and says it is her and the grandmother walks in and drops the cup.  The leech also comes in and sees this and drops her purse.   

Yes it also seems that the grandmother has recognized, I saw the preview of the next episodes and it seems to materialize and CW's husband and mother-in-law are happy, but I wait to see if the monstrous mother will not want to exchange the dna again if they repeat the tests, in my opinion she did not say her last word, despite even the pictures of CW child, she can say that CW's family wants money and has mounted a plot but I hope not

10 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

Yes it also seems that the grandmother has recognized, I saw the preview of the next episodes and it seems to materialize and CW's husband and mother-in-law are happy, but I wait to see if the monstrous mother will not want to exchange the dna again if they repeat the tests, in my opinion she did not say her last word, despite even the pictures of CW child, she can say that CW's family wants money and has mounted a plot but I hope not

Leech was talking to somebody on the phone when JY was talking.  She mentioned something about a DNA being done ; she could be behind another DNA switch.  But today's episode was waay to emotional for me - with killing CY and her not finding her family, falling sick and how it is that the Leech always wants to barge in and push the idea away, discussion on the swing and I think grandma told her SIL to keep it a secret, JY finding the picture of CY in her dress, finally finding out that picture in grandma's room.  

I can not stand how each week the  "great revelation"  keeps getting delayed. 

The greedy stepmom needs to lose everything and go to jail.

How could the grandma leave inheritance to them? She should donate everything unless real granddaughter found clause in her will. 

On 12/10/2018 at 9:35 PM, angelwingssf said:

I did take the picture myself.  I am always drawn to water.  Don't know why?  But am.  As I said, I took that picture in Los Cabos.  Beautiful sunrise still in my memory.  But the camera and the novice cameraman can only capture this.  

I want her to face her karma since some mean person watching this might think it is all fine and dandy and continue doing their bad deeds.  But if the writer focuses more on the punishment fit for the crime, people who watch it will also be happy instead of screaming at the TV screen.  The moral would be to do good things in life.  IF the writer focuses on punishing for the last two episodes, all will be forgotten since the punishment was very trivial considering the crime that was committed.  What the step mom did was worse than a thief or murderer.  It was pre meditated to cause pain and suffering for both the child and the maternal grandmother just because of her greed.  

Me too, I love the views of water. Great job on the picture ! It's really pretty.

They may forgive her, especially since from her reasoning, she did it for them, principally JY, because the grandmother wasn't treating JY well and diminishing him when they first came to the house. And after that because she wanted the riches for her kids. But their relationship is not going to be the same...at least not immediately.

She does deserve to be punished but in kdramaland, it's always whatever they did wrong is forgotten and the victim and the perpetrator are all friends at the end. I can understand forgiven them but have a close relationship with them like nothing happened is weird, at least to me.

Spoiler

It looks like JY is not her son.  She takes a DNA sample of a boy and uses that sample to switch with her husband 's DNA sample.  Still not getting the entire story straight.  

I am glad CW went back to ask the grandmother and found her photo in her room.  

We can see the leech is screwing up with some DNA again.

Can one of the cops catch her and dump her richard simmons.  

Archived