[Drama 2018] My Healing Love, 내 사랑 치유기

0ly40

33 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

Caught up with all the episodes in the last two days.  Joining the rest of the folks.  I see many familiar soompiers.  Looking forward to your analysis and interesting conversation.

Interesting drama.  As usual, the ML's mother is a b**ch.  Since she (SJ) wanted all the riches for her son -  who does not have any relationship with the RICH grandma, she intentionally lost or abandoned CW.  Since we have only bits and pieces of the back story, I will reserve judgement of the grandmother for later.  Looks like she lost CW in an amusement part while buying something for her.  But I am confused as to how the adopted mother sees the child, and she is in a different dress and finally the dress that the SJ saw GP wear was a different one too.    It was sad to see the grandmother nourishing the evil woman and her brood with her hard earned riches.  

I wanted to find out if others saw the preview and what it is about?  IS the daughter of the evil woman talking about the drawings that she got and the job that she wanted to give CW?  What was it that the evil woman did not want CW to do? Or what did the ML hear and did not like his mother talking to CW?  

Why did the grandmother and father not check out the CCTV as to how the photo ended up there?  Do they not have cameras inside the company?  They are asking the police to start an investigation and looks like the evil lady does not want them to find their long lost granddaughter.  

Anyone have any clues?

@angelwingssf   Chingu I will write by names and please check this out so you can see who I am talking tooo. 

Jung Hyo-Sil is Choi Jae-Hak's MIL from his previous marriage.  Choi Jae-Hak was previously married to JHS's daughter which make Chi Woo her biological grandmother. At first I was confused that Heo Seong-Joo kept calling JHS " Omma"  Chi Woo puprosely abandoned Chi Woo because she coveted CJH's fortune and status. AFter CW's grandmother lost her, Heo Seong-Joo found Chi Woo and made the little girl change clothes so they can never find her.  We still don't know what happened after Chi Woo was found. I love the fact the adoptive mom didn't chage the little girls name. Chi Woo being so young doesn't remember or doens't know her last name.  I am also confused because I keep heatin Chi Woo and Yi Woo. after 33 years Jung Hyo Sil is willing to build Heo Seong Joo a house that will be hers.  Heo Seong-Joo figured out who Chi Woo is by the clothes her own bioligical grandaughter wore. So she took Chi Woo's real clothes and burned them. THen told Chi Woo the clothes were old and could not be salvaged so they threw it away.  Heo Seong Joo is an evil woman. smh smh smh 

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

AFter CW's grandmother lost her, Heo Seong-Joo found Chi Woo and made the little girl change clothes so they can never find her.  We still don't know what happened after Chi Woo was found.

This was my missing part.  Thank you Chingu for clarifying it.  Having marathoned it, I might have missed the scene.  I remember her sending with the changed dress to look for her grandma.  

For the life of me I cannot believe that such people as Heo Seong-Joo exist in this world.  Maybe that is why there are so many missing children.  

In the latest preview, I guess SJ does not want CW to work for the company since she will be close to her husband (her bio father).  Or that grandma would probably recognize her bio granddaughter soon if they are close to one another.  But her son is so smitten with CW, are they going to make a love interest with the two leads?  They will be step children of the JH.  But is that allowed in Korean culture since the children will be in the father's registry.  

Looking forward to the next episode.  

@angelwingssf.... Her son has been I. Love with her since his college days. He never got over her and that explains why his marriage fell apart.  I believe the husband will divorce his mother once they find out that his mom was the cause of her disappearance. Heo Song Joo knows that too. That is why she is so desperate for her not to be found. Also don’t forget that Heo Song Joon never made an effort to find the little girl. She is also afraid that once Chi Woo comes back her kids won’t get anything because CW is the sole heir because the company belongs to Jung Hyo Sil. The father is taking care of it but it belongs to Chi Woo any way. 

27 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@angelwingssf.... Her son has been I. Love with her since his college days. He never got over her and that explains why his marriage fell apart.  I believe the husband will divorce his mother once they find out that his mom was the cause of her disappearance. Heo Song Joo knows that too. That is why she is so desperate for her not to be found. Also don’t forget that Heo Song Joon never made an effort to find the little girl. She is also afraid that once Chi Woo comes back her kids won’t get anything because CW is the sole heir because the company belongs to Jung Hyo Sil. The father is taking care of it but it belongs to Chi Woo any way. 

Well that is the right thing to happen anyway.  Since CW is the only blood child of the grandma and these riches were built by her and of course by the son  in law.  But it should not go to either of SJ 's children.  Looks like both the children have different fathers.  I think that is why when they marry a second time, unless the mother is open hearted,  if there are two children, one on the father's side and one on the mother's side, and money involved, it is always true that the father's child will suffer the most.  

If you look at CW 's life, it is truly sad.  Even though the grandma has picked herself up and supporting the other family, she still lost hers and it is so surprising that she did not keep up with the investigation of her grandchild or even submit her DNA - since the offspring will have 12.5 % of her DNA and still, it was the newly married wife who takes the DNA to the police.  Even the trusted hired help would have done a better job than this evil woman who calls her mom.  I hate that she addresses her so.  

I couldn’t understand why the husband needed his wife to accompany him to give his DNA.  Just to add to the viewer’s frustration? Cuz I think the evil woman is going to grab the vial.  So annoying!  

CW is really pitiful.  She has to deal with the dramas of her adoptive family, as well as her husband’s family.  Her husband’s family, him included....with the exception of his Dad, are just TRASH.  I want to slap her husband silly every time he’s with that other woman.  Ugh.

JY really seems drawn to CW, and because of the dynamics of their family, it is a FORBIDDEN love, even though they are not related by blood.  Legally, once her true identity is discovered, they will be step siblings! Yikes!

Jy’s Mom is truly an evil, greedy, opportunistic person.  I guess it’ll be awhile before her sins are discovered, much suffering will go on until then.  How despicable!!!!

4 hours ago, auntyem said:

I couldn’t understand why the husband needed his wife to accompany him to give his DNA.  Just to add to the viewer’s frustration? Cuz I think the evil woman is going to grab the vial.  So annoying!  

She wanted to do that.  Like how she pushed the coffee mug with CW's lipstick in order to get a DNA test done, she was waiting to cause an accident.  But it so happened that the husband told the police detective not to walk them out and she was thinking of what to do and holding the pearl necklace pulled that instead.  That is why the 33 year old necklace fell to the ground.  She is one greedy richard simmons.  At least thieves are better.  They steal tangible things.  But this woman is not only greedy, but evil.  I am surprised how her evil DNA has not transferred to the son or daughter.  She stole the lively hood of another innocent child just so her children can enjoy the riches of her husband's ex 's mother.  How despicable.  Just like CW's brother in law.  

If I were the grandmother, I would not be satisfied to kick the evil woman out of the house penniless. Prison is where she belongs. CW was working 3-4 jobs when she should have been in college, at least if not living in luxury. JY and friends called her the ghost because she was working practically everywhere they went. Just to earn a living. At 37 or 38, she is still grabbing at any opportunity to make money. Imagine keeping an evil woman and her son living a privileged life while your own flesh and blood lives like a servant.

It was a blessing that CW was not pregnant when she thought she was.

4 hours ago, maribella said:

Imagine keeping an evil woman and her son living a privileged life while your own flesh and blood lives like a servant.

That is so true. 

Also, it was no fault of the child or the father or even the grandmother.  If she was really lost, did the foster mom not register her in the system?  If I even think about it, my blood boils.  I know that her children love her.  But I want to see how they would handle it, when they find out who is the reason for losing CW.  There is no punishment in this world that would make up for what the mother did.  

10 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

That is so true. 

Also, it was no fault of the child or the father or even the grandmother.  If she was really lost, did the foster mom not register her in the system?  If I even think about it, my blood boils.  I know that her children love her.  But I want to see how they would handle it, when they find out who is the reason for losing CW.  There is no punishment in this world that would make up for what the mother did.  

She deliberately told little CW to go to her grandmother who was supposed to be waiting for her. CW looked scared so she was not some stubborn kid who was darting here and there in a public place.

That would be losing a child. But with her, she criminally abandoned CW. 

With cases of parents leaving their babies in cars on blazing hot days, stepfathers and stepmothers abusing toddlers and so many more, I am afraid there may be people who abandoned innocent children.

Will her children forgive her? This seems like a daily show, there is a 90% chance that all will be forgiven. :triumph:

1 hour ago, maribella said:

But with her, she criminally abandoned CW. 

This is a criminal offense.  This was not somebody, but her husband's child.  And she is sponging off of the grandmother of this child.  If she hated the fact that he had a child before, she should not have entered into a marriage with him.  

I hope the children don't ever forgive her.  Even though she is a mother, she had no right to inflict that kind of pain to a grandmother who lost her own child a couple of years ago.  GREED.

I know of a case that really happened in the US.  A couple had divorced and the father came and took the boy to Disneyland.  After that, the father poured gasoline on his own son and lit him on fire.  Forgot the reason why? may be child support or some other factor.  The child had 3rd degree burns.  The judge said, that if he had the authority, he would lock the father up and throw away the key.  That is how heinous the crime is.  For me, that evil leech doing this to CW is just as heinous as this case.  If I was the writer, I would boil her up in a vat of oil (like in the chinese version of Scarlet Heart).  

If she did not want to take care of CW, she could have talked to her husband to move out.  But she wanted the riches of Grandma for HER son (probably from another marriage or affair).  To me if he (son) takes anything that belongs to CW, I would be mad at the writer.  Because he does not deserve even a nanobit from that estate.  The children should desert the mother without a second thought.  

Episodes 29-32 are here to frustrate us again.

I only watched the last half of 32 - maybe not even a half, the evil woman is still at it.

If after 33 years she had repented and pitied the poor child, I am willing to forgive her but no, she is getting worse.

The only consolation is that her husband and son saw her on CCTV removing flyers of CW's photo from a noticeboard. 

The episode ended with both the grandmother and CW rushing to the police station to see Detective Kim, and they ran into each other. But I think this tec is in the pay of the evil woman and will mess around with the DNA tests. From the preview, it looks like evil won over good again.

Something to look forward to, CW's brother and sister are getting cosy.

That would kill the evil woman. :lol::lol::lol:

15 minutes ago, maribella said:

Episodes 29-32 are here to frustrate us again.

I only watched the last half of 32 - maybe not even a half, the evil woman is still at it.

If after 33 years she had repented and pitied the poor child, I am willing to forgive her but no, she is getting worse.

The only consolation is that her husband and son saw her on CCTV removing flyers of CW's photo from a noticeboard. 

The episode ended with both the grandmother and CW rushing to the police station to see Detective Kim, and they ran into each other. But I think this tec is in the pay of the evil woman and will mess around with the DNA tests. From the preview, it looks like evil won over good again.

Something to look forward to, CW's brother and sister are getting cosy.

That would kill the evil woman. :lol::lol::lol:

Anyway, the secret will surely be revealed now, with at least 100 episode, it may be to episode 70; it's obvious that CW will have a lot of trouble coming into the business as well
So the husband of our heroine thinks a lot about the other girl or what? :joy: lol in the preview the mother-in-law sees this girl paying a clothes to her son with a lot of money in hand, we already know what may happen soon in the next episodes.:rolleyes:they will regret a lot, especially her husband, this idiot.
I am impatient to see the divorce especially CW has taken her adoptive mother to the house of her parents-in-law, what will happen with the divorce? where will they live? maybe the taekwondo teacher who bought the house and the adoptive mother will take pleasure

8 hours ago, marrez1 said:

Anyway, the secret will surely be revealed now, with at least 100 episode, it may be to episode 70; it's obvious that CW will have a lot of trouble coming into the business as well
So the husband of our heroine thinks a lot about the other girl or what? :joy: lol in the preview the mother-in-law sees this girl paying a clothes to her son with a lot of money in hand, we already know what may happen soon in the next episodes.:rolleyes:they will regret a lot, especially her husband, this idiot.
I am impatient to see the divorce especially CW has taken her adoptive mother to the house of her parents-in-law, what will happen with the divorce? where will they live? maybe the taekwondo teacher who bought the house and the adoptive mother will take pleasure

The immature husband found an immature woman who displayed her attraction and probably love for him. 

I am afraid I skipped a lot of the guy's and mother's scenes. The girl had bruises on her face, what kind of rich girl would get that? Maybe she only deals with money that is not hers?

7 hours ago, maribella said:

The immature husband found an immature woman who displayed her attraction and probably love for him. 

I am afraid I skipped a lot of the guy's and mother's scenes. The girl had bruises on her face, what kind of rich girl would get that? Maybe she only deals with money that is not hers?

The fact that she doesn’t work and is always playing around will be the hint that she isn’t rich at all. The heroine will use She is pregnant by your husband to make her divorce her husband. Once they do that , he other son will lose a good paralegal because his brother is really Dumb!!! The mom will think at least of her son is bringing in a rich girl

in their lives. I don’t think the heroine will find her family now. The heroine needs to be kicked out and treated like crap

even more before she finds her real

family. I am just glad that the Chairwoman knows not to trust her daughter in law right now. Lol lol lol 

@UnniSarah, what do you mean the chairwoman knows not to trust her daughter in law?  I feel like I missed something.  I watched it raw, but I skip a lot of scenes of the characters I don’t like...I tried to watch with subs, but my streaming site is messed up....so I must have missed the scene/scenes that gave you that idea.  Can you enlighten me, please?

That DIL is something else, it’s very frustrating to watch how she’s getting away with her evil ways.  Besides abandoning CW in the past, her continued attempts at thwarting their efforts to find her is sooooo despicable!  To even go next door and ask them to move, is way beyond a sane person.  She’s nuts!!!! 

If this his angst continues, I may have to drop watching it for awhile, because it only makes me angry and frustrated!  CW has too many bad people surrounding her, #1 is her husband and his awful family!!!!

1 hour ago, auntyem said:

@UnniSarah, what do you mean the chairwoman knows not to trust her daughter in law?  I feel like I missed something.  I watched it raw, but I skip a lot of scenes of the characters I don’t like...I tried to watch with subs, but my streaming site is messed up....so I must have missed the scene/scenes that gave you that idea.  Can you enlighten me, please?

That DIL is something else, it’s very frustrating to watch how she’s getting away with her evil ways.  Besides abandoning CW in the past, her continued attempts at thwarting their efforts to find her is sooooo despicable!  To even go next door and ask them to move, is way beyond a sane person.  She’s nuts!!!! 

If this his angst continues, I may have to drop watching it for awhile, because it only makes me angry and frustrated!  CW has too many bad people surrounding her, #1 is her husband and his awful family!!!!

Hi @auntyem.. In the last episode, The Chairwoman found out that the orphan boy at the orphanage was never ill. Remeber the time Second wife disappeared. I think it was the day she burned GoonJoo’s real clothes. She told the Chairwoman she went to the hospital because of the boy. Once she was caught, she started to cry about having some kind of scare and how she had a secret doctors appointment for something. I can’t  recall the word right now. Will watch again and tell you. 

@UnniSarah, ohhh ok, I remember that now.  The chairwoman was SUPER upset that her DIL lied, so she’s quite suspicious of her and her actions now, isn’t she?  I saw that scene, I get what you’re saying.  The Chairwoman did say that she doesn’t like lies.  Wait till she finds out just HOW MUCH her DIL has been lying and keeping that dark secret all these past 33 years!!!!

6 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

The fact that she doesn’t work and is always playing around will be the hint that she isn’t rich at all. The heroine will use She is pregnant by your husband to make her divorce her husband. Once they do that , he other son will lose a good paralegal because his brother is really Dumb!!! The mom will think at least of her son is bringing in a rich girl

in their lives. I don’t think the heroine will find her family now. The heroine needs to be kicked out and treated like crap

even more before she finds her real

family. I am just glad that the Chairwoman knows not to trust her daughter in law right now. Lol lol lol 

In the preview, the nasty lawyer sacked someone. I think that was CW.

She was also wearing a suit - looked too old for her. So she must have got a real job. 

But that stupid whiney sister is back in town, I am afraid this totally irrelevant character is going to take our time too.

Even though the grandmother dashed to the police station, thinking that she would recognise her granddaughter, she did not.  The writer should have changed that. It would be just heartbreaking to watch a scene with the grandma slowly seeing her daughter in CW. I can write this better.

Archived