[Drama 2018] My Healing Love, 내 사랑 치유기

0ly40

4 hours ago, marrez1 said:

So the guy is married but he lets himself be kissed by another girl?? soon the divorce, I feel a little bad for our heroine now she really loves her husband, after I know that we should have our leads together,, it is obvious that their feelings will grow, I find it very realistic and beautiful to see their stories evolved, it is not even the middle of the drama, many things will surely happen

@marrez1  He's going to leave her for the other women.. His Mom isn't going to be any better but she'll raise when she has a man richer then both sons and once they finds out who she is the Evil MIL may try to get her to hook up with her sorry son again.. 

2 hours ago, maribella said:

I zipped through 21-24, I just cannot bear to see the evil woman sending CW off to god knows where and what risks she will be facing, all alone.

The grandma is again and again disappointed and the evil woman did not even blink through all those lies. I don't know how the evil woman got CW's sample for the DNA test, but it comes back positive - father daughter.

So when a rich man marries a poor woman, be careful. She does not have to be young and beautiful and desirable to be a gold digger. This woman is worse than gold digger.

I didn't catch the whole preview but it looks like the father recognises something in her name. Then the stepmother gets someone to lock her in a shop. Why a shop? 

@maribella  I have yet to watch the last few episodes..  Yes this women is as evil as they come.. How can you live in that house and look your husbands Ex  MIl in the face everday as if you never did any wrong.. She should be shot but death is to good for her let her live like the homeless.

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somehow I get the feeling that the evil stepmother will step in with some excuse and stop the revelation. It's only 24 out of 100. 

I think she was some penniless single mother whom the father picked up somewhere. Her punishment is at least imprisonment then let her be homeless. But not likely.

Somehow I think we are going to be screaming at the writer in the end. CW is marrying the son and so forgiveness all round. If it is like the lame ending for hide and seek, everyone will end up living the good life after a time leap. 

4 minutes ago, maribella said:

Somehow I get the feeling that the evil stepmother will step in with some excuse and stop the revelation. It's only 24 out of 100. 

I think she was some penniless single mother whom the father picked up somewhere. Her punishment is at least imprisonment then let her be homeless. But not likely.

Somehow I think we are going to be screaming at the writer in the end. CW is marrying the son and so forgiveness all round. If it is like the lame ending for hide and seek, everyone will end up living the good life after a time leap. 

Yes @maribella Your right because the father will stay with the horrible woman for the daughter sake.. I think they all should leave the house.. He should step down from his position in the company and so should her son and give up everything they have gained from living there.. Let them start all over again..  Shshould'nt even be allowed to take anything not even the clothes she have gotten over the years..m It was all bought with the money of halmoni company 

November 18, 2018

"My Healing Love" So Joo-yeon Has a Rough Life

Source: Nate via HanCinema.net

photo1017825.jpg

On the seventeenth to twentieth episodes of the weekend drama "My Healing Love", Yang Eun-joo (So Joo-yeon) stood steadfast despite continually being shunned.

She became a delinquent who suddenly appeared and changed one person's life completely. Despite the hardships, Yang Eun-joo doesn't cry and is endures all, making viewers want to know what choices she will make.

It is also unknown if Park Jun-seung (Im Kang-sung), who is in conflict with Yang Eun-joo, will continue to treat her badly and how Kim Yi-bok (Park Joon-geum) will treat her regardless of the bond she's felt for her.

3 hours ago, maribella said:

What is her name? Chi Woo or Chi Yoo?

What is the purpose of having the baby snd its mother and that annoying sister?

Send her and the baby packing.. To get rid of her send the baby to her sickly mom and she has no reason to be in the house.. Send the child to and orphanage.. He's a lawyer have it adopted outside the country.. I hate women like her having a kid just to try and force a man to be with her regardles to if he loves her or not.. She never thought how her relationship with is father would affect the child.. 

All characters in this drama in the three stressful families are so annoying except for the cute lil girl.

I will not be surprised if the "new mom" turns out to come from a rich family background. Unwilling papa will then go crawling on his knees to claim he IS the husband and also father to the baby. LOL

1 minute ago, Katrina Abdul Talib said:

All characters in this drama in the three stressful families are so annoying except for the cute lil girl.

I will not be surprised if the "new mom" turns out to come from a rich family background. Unwilling papa will then go crawling on his knees to claim he IS the husband and also father to the baby. LOL

It shall come to past.. I can't think of the name of the drama but the sme happen son set out to marry a rich girl. At the time he was sleeping with a girl in a small fishing village got her pregnant while he was doing his service in the army 

9 hours ago, sava2sava said:

Send her and the baby packing.. To get rid of her send the baby to her sickly mom and she has no reason to be in the house.. Send the child to and orphanage.. He's a lawyer have it adopted outside the country.. I hate women like her having a kid just to try and force a man to be with her regardles to if he loves her or not.. She never thought how her relationship with is father would affect the child.. 

I think we are going to see a lot more of her, the baby and the greedy mother. I could put up with all characters except for this stupid girl and the loser sister. :unamused:

In one episode, the greedy mother threatened to contact her parents. I would have done that, sickly parents or no. She should have thought of it when she decided to keep the baby.

26 minutes ago, maribella said:

I think we are going to see a lot more of her, the baby and the greedy mother. I could put up with all characters except for this stupid girl and the loser sister. :unamused:

In one episode, the greedy mother threatened to contact her parents. I would have done that, sickly parents or no. She should have thought of it when she decided to keep the baby.

@maribella  Her plan is to get accepted into the family then go home  with the baby and hopefully husband.. So her long time absent would be ok.. She's very persistent but had this been in real life she would have been sent pacjing long time agp.. Mom hasn't tried contacting her mother ever again or she's not keeping that phone for her to get to it..

Women like her are very sly this is why I said he's not trying hard enough of course he likes the free housekeeping service..   

9 hours ago, sava2sava said:

@maribella  Her plan is to get accepted into the family then go home  with the baby and hopefully husband.. So her long time absent would be ok.. She's very persistent but had this been in real life she would have been sent pacjing long time agp.. Mom hasn't tried contacting her mother ever again or she's not keeping that phone for her to get to it..

Women like her are very sly this is why I said he's not trying hard enough of course he likes the free housekeeping service..   

He is known as nasty lawyer, so your guess is probably correct.

If she has a rich family background, she would not be in a house that does not want her.

The writer is playing with the notion that a baby can work miracles, starting with the greedy mother who now is caring for the baby unknowingly. Poor little thing, a nasty bio father and a clingy, needy mother.

On 11/19/2018 at 4:58 AM, maribella said:

The grandma is again and again disappointed and the evil woman did not even blink through all those lies. I don't know how the evil woman got CW's sample for the DNA test, but it comes back positive - father daughter.

The evil woman (SJ) went to the coffee shop where CW works and had coffee with her.  She intentionally knocked CW's cup off the table and while CW was getting a broom to clean it up, she took the part of the cup with her lipstick on it and used it for a DNA sample.  She is very conniving and does not want CW to be found because then her son will not inherit the family business.  SJ's son JY said CW's name when her husband was dropping her off in front of the house and her husband recognized her name.  They called her Gong joo but her real name was Chi Woo.  In the preview, he must have set up a time for them to meet since he was curious if she could be his daughter, but SJ had someone lock her in the convenience store so she would miss the meeting.  I am curious how long SJ will be able to keep them from meeting.  Looking forward to this weeks episodes.  I am really liking this drama.  

On 11/19/2018 at 4:37 PM, sava2sava said:

It shall come to past.. I can't think of the name of the drama but the sme happen son set out to marry a rich girl. At the time he was sleeping with a girl in a small fishing village got her pregnant while he was doing his service in the army 

The name of the drama was The Promise.  I really enjoyed that one.  Lee Yoo Ri played the lead and had a daughter by Tae Joon, a poor boy whom she had supported.  He then dumped her and his daughter for Se Jin, a rich girl.  Then the lead character was found to be the daughter of a rich family and he regretted his decision.  But it was too late.

7 hours ago, Pam_Van Fossen said:

The evil woman (SJ) went to the coffee shop where CW works and had coffee with her.  She intentionally knocked CW's cup off the table and while CW was getting a broom to clean it up, she took the part of the cup with her lipstick on it and used it for a DNA sample.  She is very conniving and does not want CW to be found because then her son will not inherit the family business.  SJ's son JY said CW's name when her husband was dropping her off in front of the house and her husband recognized her name.  They called her Gong joo but her real name was Chi Woo.  In the preview, he must have set up a time for them to meet since he was curious if she could be his daughter, but SJ had someone lock her in the convenience store so she would miss the meeting.  I am curious how long SJ will be able to keep them from meeting.  Looking forward to this weeks episodes.  I am really liking this drama.  

The name of the drama was The Promise.  I really enjoyed that one.  Lee Yoo Ri played the lead and had a daughter by Tae Joon, a poor boy whom she had supported.  He then dumped her and his daughter for Se Jin, a rich girl.  Then the lead character was found to be the daughter of a rich family and he regretted his decision.  But it was too late.

I get very frustrated when the evil woman manages to fool everyone with her lies. Our leading lady seems to be going down the lane of being a noble idiot ..... give her some smarts please.....The father sets a time and place to meet her? No fire to kill her? He has not heard of DNA tests but the evil woman has even gone to get one... aaayyyya yaaa.. So frustrating. I really must not watch this show until the evil cow is caught!!!!

November 25, 2018

"My Healing Love" Kil Yong-woo Thinks So Yoo-jin Is his Daughter

Source: HeraldCorp via HanCinema.net

photo1019488.jpg

On the latest episode of the MBC weekend drama "My Healing Love", Choi Jae-hak (Kil Yong-woo) thought of Im Chi-woo (So Yoo-jin) as his daughter Choi Chi-yoo.

Choi Jae-hak mistook Im Chi-woo as his missing daughter Choi Chi-yoo. He heard Choi Jin-yoo (Yeon Jung-hoon) calling Im Chi-woo.

Choi Jae-hak held Im Chi-woo's hand and asked her, "Are you Choi Chi-yoo?" But Choi Jin-yoo said, "It's not Chi-yoo, but Chi-woo". He apologized to Im Chi-woo.

Choi Jae-hak asked Heo Song-joo (Jung Ae-ri), "How is my Chi-yoo? Is she well? Is she doing well?" with tears in his eyes. Im Chi-woo got lost in thought about Choi Chi-yoo.

I skipped all 3 episodes because I did not want to watch the evil woman get the upper hand. Zipping through the last episode, the evil woman was at the CW's family house, having the cheek to tell them to move because lawyer Park 'harassed' her daughter!! I missed that bit. The greedy MIL was all spluttering in indignation and the oh so nice FIL was apologising as usual. Then I FF to the scene where CW went to apologise for her family, God knows as to why it is their fault. What was so wonderful was that the evil woman was doing it on the sly, now the whole family found it out! The husband was very upset with her and went with CW to see her out. That spooked the evil woman. He apologised etc. and later told evil woman in no uncertain terms that she had no right to tell them to move. 

Then I FF to the last few seconds, CW gave her old drawings to the sister for their Xmas edition and CW has saved the day for the company. 

Fate came in and a photo of her as a little girl day fell off without the sister noticing it.

Then moving to scene with the Grandmother walking through the building with the coterie of company people to show her importance. :grin: She came across the photo, not the bunch of others but she did... ah providence. Evil woman, your butt is on the line, your marriage is doomed .... maybe I am going ahead of myself? Dare I hope for CW's identity to be revealed in the next 4? But it's only 28 now.

The grandmother is going to be awfully sorry when she finds out that she had slapped CW, treated her with disdain, took the side of the evil woman.....

Maybe they will have the father going to the dark side by the urgings of the nasty lawyer? That is why they need 100 episodes. Just guessing.

3 hours ago, maribella said:

I skipped all 3 episodes because I did not want to watch the evil woman get the upper hand. Zipping through the last episode, the evil woman was at the CW's family house, having the cheek to tell them to move because lawyer Park 'harassed' her daughter!! I missed that bit. The greedy MIL was all spluttering in indignation and the oh so nice FIL was apologising as usual. Then I FF to the scene where CW went to apologise for her family, God knows as to why it is their fault. What was so wonderful was that the evil woman was doing it on the sly, now the whole family found it out! The husband was very upset with her and went with CW to see her out. That spooked the evil woman. He apologised etc. and later told evil woman in no uncertain terms that she had no right to tell them to move. 

Then I FF to the last few seconds, CW gave her old drawings to the sister for their Xmas edition and CW has saved the day for the company. 

Fate came in and a photo of her as a little girl day fell off without the sister noticing it.

Then moving to scene with the Grandmother walking through the building with the coterie of company people to show her importance. :grin: She came across the photo, not the bunch of others but she did... ah providence. Evil woman, your butt is on the line, your marriage is doomed .... maybe I am going ahead of myself? Dare I hope for CW's identity to be revealed in the next 4? But it's only 28 now.

The grandmother is going to be awfully sorry when she finds out that she had slapped CW, treated her with disdain, took the side of the evil woman.....

Maybe they will have the father going to the dark side by the urgings of the nasty lawyer? That is why they need 100 episodes. Just guessing.

@maribella  Thanks for the update.. I haven't watch the last coupke of episodes and plan to do it today.. She wants then to move before she starts to remember or they finds out who she is.. One things for sure G.ma will be so hurt when she finds out she's treating her own G/child that way because of the evil woman.. This is why I said they should all return everything they have benefited from that company..

Caught up with all the episodes in the last two days.  Joining the rest of the folks.  I see many familiar soompiers.  Looking forward to your analysis and interesting conversation.

Interesting drama.  As usual, the ML's mother is a b**ch.  Since she (SJ) wanted all the riches for her son -  who does not have any relationship with the RICH grandma, she intentionally lost or abandoned CW.  Since we have only bits and pieces of the back story, I will reserve judgement of the grandmother for later.  Looks like she lost CW in an amusement part while buying something for her.  But I am confused as to how the adopted mother sees the child, and she is in a different dress and finally the dress that the SJ saw GP wear was a different one too.    It was sad to see the grandmother nourishing the evil woman and her brood with her hard earned riches.  

I wanted to find out if others saw the preview and what it is about?  IS the daughter of the evil woman talking about the drawings that she got and the job that she wanted to give CW?  What was it that the evil woman did not want CW to do? Or what did the ML hear and did not like his mother talking to CW?  

Why did the grandmother and father not check out the CCTV as to how the photo ended up there?  Do they not have cameras inside the company?  They are asking the police to start an investigation and looks like the evil lady does not want them to find their long lost granddaughter.  

Anyone have any clues?

Archived