[Drama 2018] My Healing Love, 내 사랑 치유기

0ly40

1 hour ago, angelwingssf said:

Here is the preview for the next one.  Am I seeing it right ?  Or is it my imagination that CY looks pregnant.  Someone confirm.

Hard to tell since she was wearing a winter coat. There might be another time leap.:)

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, maribella said:

Hard to tell since she was wearing a winter coat. There might be another time leap.:)

In the preview - JY is telling someone to find a good man and live a happy life.  The next shot is CY and we hear grandma's voiceover that JY is going to US.  So, I think the two are disparate and JY is telling his ex and that he goes abroad only to come back as his biological father's son to be with CY.  CY must have gone abroad too and there might have been a time leap.

Ok.  One more week and this will be all over.  I am surprised to see that the main leads did not even have one kiss yet.  And the drama will end next week.  

Who all had their kisses?  This is all I can remember.  

1. JC and YY

2. ???

After seeing the episode with subs, looks like it is an open ending.  

6 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

In the preview - JY is telling someone to find a good man and live a happy life.  The next shot is CY and we hear grandma's voiceover that JY is going to US.  So, I think the two are disparate and JY is telling his ex and that he goes abroad only to come back as his biological father's son to be with CY.  CY must have gone abroad too and there might have been a time leap.

Ok.  One more week and this will be all over.  I am surprised to see that the main leads did not even have one kiss yet.  And the drama will end next week.  

Who all had their kisses?  This is all I can remember.  

1. JC and YY

2. ???

After seeing the episode with subs, looks like it is an open ending.  

That means JY would not be Mr. Choi when he comes back?

I think you are right, JY was talking to his ex wife. He and CW are a done deal. The title has love in it so the main otp must end up together ... dead or alive. 

It is good they stop it at 80 but with all those near misses and the evil woman getting away with her efforts, it could have stopped earlier too. After she found her family, the later episodes seemed like filling in the gaps.

The overseas Korean couple is the Korean stereotype of Americans, right?

This is a gentle love  story with some lost found element. It would have been better without the amnesia part. 

There is one show that I sneaked in and out, liver or die, absolutely depressing and frustrating and exasperating etc... nevertheless, I'll continue to sneak in to know the ending.

One more week:)

February 24, 2019

"My Healing Love" So Yoo-jin Misses Yeon Jung-hoon

Source: Xportsnews via HanCinema.net

photo1038289.jpg

On the latest episode of the drama "My Healing Love", Park Jeon-seung (Im Kang-sung) learned that the deal about China was a scam. Loan sharks burst into his office and his home. Kim Yi-bok (Park Joon-geum) suggested asking Im Chi-woo (So Yoo-jin) for help, but Park Boo-han (Kim Chang-wan) and Park Wan-seung (Yoon Jong-hoon) stopped her.

However, Kim Yi-bok went to Im Chi-woo anyway and caused a scene. Im Chi-woo gave Park Boo-han some money and he said, "When this happened, I was glad you weren't there to go through it".

Back at home, Im Chi-woo discovered traces of Choi Jin-woo (Yeon Jung-hoon). She cried to herself, "What do I do without you. I didn't mean it when I said leave me alone. I feel safe with you next to me. I loved waltzing with you. I tried to ignore you but I can't". Turned out he was behind her and he hugged her saying, "That's enough, thank you".

photo1038288.jpg

13 hours ago, stroppyse said:

It's finale week, so the last episodes are this Sunday. I think that we're going to get an "everyone is forgiven" finale, but we'll see. My predictions for endings for the various storylines:

CY and JY reconnect, probably after a time jump, and become a couple. GB lives with them, though she now spends some time with her birth mother as well.

JC and YY decide they may as well be a couple.

CY's father and JY's mother get a divorce because they realize that so much of their relationship was based on lies.

WS, JS, and their mother move into a small flat, and WS becomes the bread winner for his family with his burger truck. Their father moves back to the countryside where he was happy and at peace.

Coach and CY's adoptive mother become a couple.

JA and JY become a couple.

EJ is happy with her child and starts dating her boss. She does allow visitation rights to JS' family, however, thinking her son needs to know his father and his father's family still.

CY's friend SH finds a hot guy who adores her to finally start her own relationship.

Anyone else have any predictions of the finale? Do you agree or disagree with my predictions? Who knows how many of them will actually come true. :D

Here are my predictions ---:wub:-_- -  happy and cynical about the finale.

1.  JY ex will go to the states and so will JY with GP ;  We already see him advising someone (I think the ex) to find someone nice and live a happy life.  They will share custody of GP.  JY ex will start to realize what she missed with GP and become a better parent (don't think a better person per se).

2.  EJ will start dating her boss which will tick off JS , but EJ will be firm about it and won't let him bother her.

3. CY friend will probably hook up with JY's schoolmate.  

4.  Coach and CY foster mom will become an item.  They are half way there already and Coach's daughter will probably see that and move it forward.  

5.  SR and JA will figure out they like each other and JA is already testing SR about it, so they might become a couple or they may not.  Actually I don't like them as a couple since I feel JA has quite a bit to grow up.

6.  CY dad  is already divorced according to the papers that he received in the previous episode.  That is done and taken care of already.

7.  JY will change his last name after the dissolution is finalized and will give up all the inheritance he has in grandma's will.  He will head to the US as just an employee and work there for a while.

8.  CY and JY might have a 1 night stand before going away.  I don't see any wedding or baby shower or anything like that.  He will probably come back after a time lapse and be together with GP who will travel back and forth between US and Korea.  

9.  Grandma will figure out that JY like CY and tells CY dad to find out about it and GD will probably clue him in as to CW being JY first love .  

10.  JC will win a gold medal and he will give it YY and propose to her.  JY might come back from the US for YY wedding.  

11.  Really don't care about WS family - but WS would become very responsible and take care of the family.  

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2018] My Healing Love, 내 사랑 치유기

The drama just ended since I don't understand korean I don't know what CY what saying in the end. They are hug and kiss.  

I think the grandma will give the approval to the relationship since she keep seeing CY so miserable and crying.

33 minutes ago, anfluffy said:

The drama just ended since I don't understand korean I don't know what CY what saying in the end. They are hug and kiss.  

I think the grandma will give the approval to the relationship since she keep seeing CY so miserable and crying.

If they kissed then they were or would be a couple. Better then having one of them flying overseas.

33 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

I think they said that they can wait together without being apart.  I think JY said that he wanted to go away first, but not anymore.  

What does that mean is he going away or not.

42 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

I think they said that they can wait together without being apart.  I think JY said that he wanted to go away first, but not anymore.  

I like it , any more good news :blush:

thanks @dramaninja for sharing kiss , finally they kissed :joy:

1 hour ago, angelwingssf said:

Maybe before this scene, they had decided to wait for 'something' before becoming a couple but doing their waiting in two different places.

Now she wants to wait next to him and he did not want to leave anymore. :) we will see tomorrow if my interpretation is correct.

15 minutes ago, maribella said:

Maybe before this scene, they had decided to wait for 'something' before becoming a couple but doing their waiting in two different places.

Now she wants to wait next to him and he did not want to leave anymore. :) we will see tomorrow if my interpretation is correct.

Your interpretation is Correct.  He was going away and wait for their approval.  That is what he told grandma and as she was talking to CY dad, CY heard it and came running to see him.  Seeing him in her roof top house, I think he said, he realized that he could not let her go since he thought that she would not be in pain if he was close by , but realized that she was hurting.  So, she asked him if he was going to wait, why not wait with her till they gave the approval.  

Anyway, did not like EJ ditching her boss and hooking up with her ex.  

Also, have neutral feelings about JA and SH (that too being pregnant).  Liked the coach and CY foster mom. Like YY and JC .  The only one was CY and JY and I think they should have had preponed this ending to a previous episode and grandma and dad accepting JY as their Son in law and all living together would have been wonderful.  

I knew it! That girl was written as an idiot. Choosing a down and out lawyer with a harpy mother instead of a loving caring man, just because she  got pregnant by him. I hope no one especially young girls believe this  will bring happiness. As the saying goes, people don't change, circumstances do.

The whiny woman got knocked up too? What is this writer thinking? Baby means happiness to a couple?

JC and YY back together - I like.

Coach and adoptive mother- :huh:

Anyway JY and CY are a couple if not married. In real life, they would be worried because her biological clock is ticking.

I really dont get this, i understand this obedience to your parents but to the point of control this is really sad and tragic.  So to be obedient and loyal to the family you can manipulate my life, my money, my friends, my love and even my heart and i will willingly let you do it.  

Errrr okay that one is lost to me, your family loves you enough why would they make you suffer or watch you endlessly suffer or even better yet marry you off to someone you really done give a damn about in some cases, i mean after all doesnt that solve the problem.....

Ummm NO!!!

I finding very few drama's now that have couples stay together and fight together now.....this plot like above it really been overdone and getting boring...

1 hour ago, fragglerock said:

I finding very few drama's now that have couples stay together and fight together now.....this plot like above it really been overdone and getting boring...

Yeah !  This was sad to see that they had to fight for their love.  I understood that there might be a initial shock about it, but he was not her sibling either by blood or otherwise and only was for a very short period of time which kind of does not count.  Grandma and dad should have been happy that he loves her so and will take good care of her  and that they know him well enough too.  

I am glad the writers at least made them be together and fight for what they want  - instead of making it an open ending or something else.  

As I said in the previous post, they should have made this ending that of the previous one and given us a happy finale with JY and CY married and with children filled in the house with the dining table full and overflowing and grandma overlooking all of their naughtiness in the house.  

Archived