[Drama 2018] My Healing Love, 내 사랑 치유기

0ly40

I am not surprised that the writer inserted the childhood deprivation of the evil woman. Almost all of the antagonists in KDs that I had watched were given a redeeming factor, usually some wrong inflicted on them or in this case an unhappy childhood. But I think in real life, someone like the evil woman would be a greedy, covetous person which was why she could not be grateful being brought up by a poor single mother. Others might feel great love and  gratitude seeing how the mother would have slaved away to bring up a child. In 'I have a lover' (2015 that I had just watched) the BIL tried to kill the heroine twice, tried to kill her twin sister, beat up a few people and at the end of the show he was imprisoned for life. However, she forgave him -quite an obnoxious character,  and did not continue her earlier efforts to sic the police on him, it was coincidence that he was caught. His father was wronged by FIL who was a chaebol. Similarly, in Green Rose and the last dance which were the earlier dramas that I had watched, the antagonists were 'wronged' when young. 

It could be the belief that people are all born innocent  but the environment turned them evil.

Regardless of how nice JY and YY are, they have benefitted from their mother's marriage and also her evil deed of abandoning CW. Now the mother will most likely lose many things, it is natural that they would lose everything too. I shan't be surprised if CW's father also decides to leave the house and company in penance for his wife's crime.

It is quite interesting that the writer makes the relationship such that CW's father is the in law. If he were the son, then YY would have a claim to the company. CW will be the co owner. In this case, all inheritance is presumably CW's unless her Grandma made provisions for the others.

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How would this woman feel to have a new woman and child step into a spot her own daughter had to leave early vacant. One instance of Halmoni telling JY not to touch stuff in the house and she decided to abandon CY. If she did not like it so much she should have never stalked CY's dad and intentionally married him nor stayed in Halmoni's house.

Everything was mess up from the start , I believe the father should realise that it wouldn’t work , living with ur late wife mother and ur new family  , wouldn’t be easy ride for both parties. 

I dont like what she did to CW but nether I like what the Halmoni did to her child is alright , of course that wasn’t first time and wouldn’t be the last time she treated child badly  , so what if her daughter died , the new wife wasn’t the one that killed her , if she agree they could lives with her , she should have swallow her pain and hurt and try her best with them  , abusing and treating the new wife wasn’t the way to go with it  I think behind the CW’s father , I bet she was all fake about the situation and saying what CW’s father want to hear , yes ur like my son I wanted u happy after my daughter death but behind him telling his wife she can be there for  years but she wouldn’t change and accept them . 

All the situation was wrong and only the innocent people get hurt , I am sure if CW stay with them , the Halmoni could be mean like this drama I watched years back ‘Beautiful Gong Shim’ not accepting anymore and treated them differently the innocent children . 

She might have been neglected, but grandma is the one with the money string and would not have allowed her to mistreat her.  JS would probably have been thrown out. 

Thrown out u think so , JY’s mom is a master manipulator , she would have neglected and harming her in secret the other no wiser about it , CW’s wouldn’t dare to tell anybody about it . Maybe even make CW look bad in her dad eyes , the ungrateful child that mistreated her dad wife and new family, the way she was making CW she lost her mind for suspecting her tell she can do anything . 

I always thought the way she like to play caring mother that remember everyone favourite food , doing everything to make them happy tell me she like to play mother of the house , good daughter in law , perfect wife  but not the mother for child she didn’t give birth to , she uncapaple to love other people child , so I want to see what she gona do she kind of complicated character . 

11 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

She wanted to come into this household and be accepted like it was something normal.  She would have pegged him with $ signs on both her eyes, nose, throat and tongue.  She wanted to set roots in this family like JY was her grandson and she her daughter.  With CW being there, it is not possible for her to be accepted  and JY either to the extent that she has with CW gone.  Halmoni would have accepted JY, but not like how she relies on him and shares her worries and stuff.  She would have kept him at arm's length and JS wanted more than that.  That is the reason why she disposed off CW and made sure to guilt trip Halmoni having lost her only grand-daughter.  

JS wanted to wash away her past of growing up without a father and make sure her son did not endure that either. Only her actions totally caused another child to loose her roots. This is where others are going to be horrified. Its ok to want to gain roots for your son and legitimacy even if its not a blood relationship but she tried to destroy another persons roots and replace them. CW's father is going to be so upset as he took JY in as his own son and look what JS did to his daughter. 

4 hours ago, maribella said:

Regardless of how nice JY and YY are, they have benefited from their mother's marriage and also her evil deed of abandoning CW. Now the mother will most likely lose many things, it is natural that they would lose everything too. I shan't be surprised if CW's father also decides to leave the house and company in penance for his wife's crime.

JY has always carried guilt I think of living well while CW was out there somewhere or possibly dead. To learn its his mom who did it and I am sure he is smart enough to realize she did it for him there was no way he could continue to hide that secret. His knowing that the one person he cared about and who helped him adjust as a child in a new environment also knew and is suffering from the knowledge is hiding it for everyone's sake except JS would not sit well for him. JY has seen how her life was in the past and now so his guilt is a lot. YY may not have any guilt because she was not born when CW went missing but I can see her having some now when she learns the truth. I loved the fact that YY was so happy to have a sister only to be ashamed to look at CW when the truth comes out. 

So the fall out is doing to be one or both of them may end up leaving the company and house if nothing else to give back to CW. 

This is a good possibility. The man will feel guilt and shame to his daughter and Halmoni. JS was the woman he brought into the family. The suffering that Halmoni and even himself suffered is all due to JS who stood beside them for 33 years like she knew nothing and cared about CW let along looked for her. I would not be surprised if he decided to leave the house and company at all. His belief in his own judgment will take a hit. His daughter was harmed under his watch. It will not sit well with him at all. I can see him giving up everything even though he worked hard for years in that company. 

5 hours ago, maribella said:

It is quite interesting that the writer makes the relationship such that CW's father is the in law. If he were the son, then YY would have a claim to the company. CW will be the co owner. In this case, all inheritance is presumably CW's unless her Grandma made provisions for the others.

I think this is why it will be real easy for YY and JY to walk away from everything. They have no blood ties to Halmoni. They lived well, were well educated and had the benefit of working in the company using the name of the family to live well all really because of the dad and JS false face wanting to be the daughter of Halmoni. But Halmoni has already said that CW is her only blood relative so everything would have gone to her and anything that the dad, JY , YY or even JS got were at Halmoni's desecration. 

Halmoni would have taken care of everyone but the moment she mentioned changing her will JS started to panic an was trying to run CW away. 

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

I dont like what she did to CW but nether I like what the Halmoni did to her child is alright , of course that wasn’t first time and wouldn’t be the last time she treated child badly  , so what if her daughter died , the new wife wasn’t the one that killed her , if she agree they could lives with her , she should have swallow her pain and hurt and try her best with them  , abusing and treating the new wife wasn’t the way to go with it  I think behind the CW’s father , I bet she was all fake about the situation and saying what CW’s father want to hear , yes ur like my son I wanted u happy after my daughter death but behind him telling his wife she can be there for  years but she wouldn’t change and accept them .

I have said in an earlier post that what Halmoni did to JY was not right.  He was an innocent child but at the same time if JS worried so much about how he was treated then she being in Halmoni's home should have kept him dealing with Halmoni so much. The situation was new and weird on all accounts and CW's father should have dealt with it another way then moving them in. He would have had  money to buy a home or flat for them. I think it was not a one time event with Halmoni either and only with CW around did JY deal with it. But once she went missing I think Halmoni either lashed out more or was just so upset over CW being gone that she did not think of JY anymore. 

My main guess is when CW went missing JY who missed her too became a help to Halmoni and the relationship changed. I still think that even with CW there she would have thawed her Halmoni to adjust and accept JY into the family. It was just gong to take time. I am not justifying Halmoni's actions  I am just saying there were other ways to go about trying to thaw her out eventually had JS and the dad thought more on it. 

16 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I think JS did not want CY and JY together because of what she did to her. Her biggest fear was CY remembering the past and realizing it was her who abandoned her. You can tell she did not like CY at all and I think its a lot to do with her being the blood heir for Halmoni and well loved. JS wanted JY to be received well into that family and it did not start like that. Its why when JY credits CY as being the person who helped him adjust to that new environment JS tells him that is not true or not to say that. 

As I recall, I think she added another sentence here, saying that she would not let that happen.  This was when Halmoni wanted to change the will and add CY into it and since could not ask halmoni, she came to the office to talk to JY.  

@Ameera Ali - I can try to understand what you are saying about JS, but I cannot fathom losing a child intentionally what ever the reasons.  Since her reasons came from the love for her child - if she was a real parent, she would have walked out of the house and laid rules to CW dad to move out and live separately.  But she kept her mouth shut and ate every abuse till YY birth and this was due to her greed.  She wanted to live as the madam that she wanted to covet from halmoni.  Everything was hunky dory until she figured out that CY was alive.  Did you observe how JS is being moved out with CY coming into the picture.  The latest where CY is in with halmoni and JS moved to the back.  Otherwise Halmoni is with JS together meeting others.  JS already knew that and it would not have changed at all if she did not get rid of CY.  Thankfully CY found someone caring and hence survived.   Halmoni would have been a crappy person and brought her granddaughter up well and made her the madam of Hansoo group.  And both JY and YY would be in the background scared of her or hesitant to talk and be neglected by her.  

@Ldy Gmerm - you bring up a good point.  CY was halmoni's blood and JY was not - irrespective of how big hearted a human being is, the pull towards your own is great.  Not that everyone would treat other's children like halmoni.  Irrespective of how close JY or YY would get to halmoni, the minute CY came in and she figured out that it was her CY, she feels that blood connection and she wanted to sleep with her.  Even though she addressed JS nicely and all during all their conversation, there was never a second that there was any loving interaction with her.  But the same thing with her foster mom is completely different.  She finds out from her foster mother on how cY used to freak out if the foster mother was not around.  She found solace since she lost her family and got fed by her and taken care.  I can bet that JS might not have even taken care of CY and it was the grandmother or the help who took care of her.  She even thanked her foster mother that if it wasn't for her, she would never have anyone to call 'Mom'.  JS was and will always be ajumma for CY.  Where as CY dad was a dad to CY and JY.  That is a huge difference.  

4 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

She even thanked her foster mother that if it wasn't for her, she would never have anyone to call 'Mom'.  JS was and will always be ajumma for CY.  Where as CY dad was a dad to CY and JY.  That is a huge difference.  

Exactly, JS never once prolly saw CY as her child instead she saw her as a road block to her own son or daughter. Maybe she did not intentionally go in with this thought (just as a way to play devil's advocate) and only turned this way when she saw her son being mistreated by Halmoni. But again a key point here is CY's dad is not related to Halmoni anymore so they really had no place in that house and the only tie to that home and Halmoni was CY. 

But CY's dad took JY as his son as soon as her married the woman and moved her in and in the 33 years that CY was missing he thought of JY as his son. A big difference between JS and CY's father. One saw a child as a road block and  never thought to perhaps be a real mom to her while the other never once saw JS as not his son. Its very telling and I am sure its another nail in JS's coffin when her husband finds out what she did to his daughter. While her son lived the good life his daughter was cast away by her. 

CW did right to thank JS. If JS had not abandoned her perhaps her resentment would have grown towards CY and she would have mistreated her more and more. At least her abandoning her enabled her to end up with the adopted mom she has who never once did not see CW as her child. Even her brother and sister all saw CW as their "Noona" and "Oni". Its a big difference between the two families. 

Irrespective of how close JY or YY would get to halmoni, the minute CY came in and she figured out that it was her CY, she feels that blood connection and she wanted to sleep with her.  Even though she addressed JS nicely and all during all their conversation, there was never a second that there was any loving interaction with her.  But the same thing with her foster mom is completely different.

One of the key points to mention here is a. CW is her only blood relative and last connection to her daughter and b. guilt for thinking she is the one who lost CW so many years ago. The woman has been in anguish for years over CW. But there is something that always angers me in the K-drama's whenever there is a situation of a possible birth secret we find a few people who are so nasty and disrespectful to the person. Halmoni was a mess to CW too and she truly in my book has not said sorry to her. CW brushed it off because Halmoni is an elder and family but there was no real reason for her to act that way towards CW. 

JS's reasons were because she wanted to make sure that CW could not come home and wanted to run her away but Halmoni only had her uppity personality and snobbish behavior along with JS's lies to turn her attitude towards CW nasty. You always should be careful how you treat other peoples children as they may turn out to be related. 

Since her reasons came from the love for her child - if she was a real parent, she would have walked out of the house and laid rules to CW dad to move out and live separately.  But she kept her mouth shut and ate every abuse till YY birth and this was due to her greed.  She wanted to live as the madam that she wanted to covet from halmoni.

If JS was a true parent she would have thought what if it was someone else who had the thoughts she did and JY was taken and abandoned. How would she deal with the loss of JY? JS never thought of it she only thought of herself and her son. JS did not care one bit that her husband would be upset over his daughter being gone. It was cruel and nasty. Forget about Halmoni given she was mean to JY but her husband was not mean to her child but she scared and abandoned his child. 

As you said Halmoni held the purse strings she so held it in, sucked it up and endured in hopes of a big payoff only everything will be blown up with JY's revelations. 

3 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

If JS was a true parent she would have thought what if it was someone else who had the thoughts she did and JY was taken and abandoned. How would she deal with the loss of JY? 

Do you recall how she was when GP was supposed to be lost.  Or that JY did not pickup GP and how she was running ragged trying to find her.  IF someone really took GP, I would have not felt any sympathy for JS.  I would chalk it up to karma coming back a full circle.  I would feel sad that GP had to go through that, but I would not feel anything for JS.  May be I am wired wrong and I don't mind seeing punishment for the perpetrator, instead of Kumbaya and all is well in Korean dramas. Blame it on America!! 

As you said, it is good for grandma to apologize to CW for slapping CY and saying nasty words to CY.  It does not matter who it is, grandma better learn to be nice to everyone, even if she does not like them.  

I agree with everyone who thinks  abandoning a child of five is a crime, any which way one looks at it. Leaving her in a crowded place is less obvious than in a deserted place. Children are always running around and getting lost in a market. If the evil woman drove somewhere and dumped her along the highway or forest, there would be a single car or hiker who would notice the child before long. Maybe while she was still on the road. This character was so devoid of mercy for the little girl who had lost her mother. I missed the duration that CW lost her mum, but for the Grandmother, 5 years after losing one's only child could not be long.

I have seen worse KD MIL. If Grandmother was unwelcoming to the stepson of her SIL in this show, there were mothers esp. chaebols' wives who chased out the wives of their sons when they were poor and did not bring wealth to their family. Imagine  your ex son in law remarrying and bringing her family into your house? Eooow, that would take a lot of insensitivity from him and a lot of forbearance from me.

I would buy a house nearby and ask him to stay closeby. Keep my granddaughter with me and be upfront with the father, one cannot trust stepmothers. Maybe when she is older, she can move in with them if she wants to.

Today's episode was great.  All  the secrets are out.  JY came and outed the entire information as we saw in the preview.  Grandma went to the hospital and dad got the information out of JS .  She was not one bit sorry.  Could not believe it that JS still wanted to stay there and coerce CW to forgive her and ask halmoni to forgive her.  Jang Mi secret is also out that the husband of JM attacked WS and they went to the police station.  WS vasectomy is also out (I think) since CW read a text message from the urologist receptionist.  GP fell sick after staying with her mom and JY brought her to the hospital and CW visited them in the hospital.  YY knows about the dirty deed her mother did too - she heard mom and JY 's conversation.  Looks like she broke up with JC.   JC promises to wait for YY.  CW 's dad finds out the DNA that was in the system was that of a HC .  Detective came to talk with dad and didn't get the full conversation. but looks like there was something about wife in the conversation.    Dad seems to have had a heart attack or panic attack.  Finally JS seems to have left the house, don't know where she went.  After CY finds out about WS vasectomy, JY pulls her in to prevent her from falling and CY is so angry and screams and tells him leave and JY says how can he do that and JY hugged CY  to console her.  My god, the writer covered too much in these two episodes.  

Today's episodes were so juicy! I am happy all of the secrets are out! This was better than anything on tv today. Instead of paragraphs on my thoughts, I'll just bullet points. 

• I feel so sorry for Chi Yoo. Song Joo really tried to guilt her to forgive her
  • Jung Sung cannot really be that stupid to fall for that investment scheme, can he?
  • I knew Jung Sung was going to get jealous of Eun Joo being around the accountant
  • I hope Eun Joo and the accountant get together
  • Wan Sung is getting exactly what he deserves and I am loving it
  • I can't believe Wan Sung said it hurt him just as much as Chi Yoo every time she didn't get pregnant. SERIOUSLY?!!
  • The pics Mi Hyang's husband threw down were only of WS/MH walking around in public and proved nothing
  • I can't wait for Yi Bok to hear about Chi Yoo asking for a divorce and Wan Sung's vasectomy
  • I was hoping that all this turmoil wouldn't make Jin Yoo turn to his ex. It looks like it won't happen
  • I have never been happier than when Jin Yoo pulled Chi Yoo out of the street (take that Truck of Doom)
  • Chi Yoo has finally hit rock bottom so now she can rebuild
  • Song Joo went through a lot to give birth to Yi Yoo to cement a place in Halmoni's family.
  • I know this isn't nice but I really wish Song Joo would die, or at least fake her death and disappear into the ether
  • Last but certainly not least, when are Chi Yoo and Jin Yoo going to get together!!? I've waited long enough!!!!

41 minutes ago, hopelesslyaddicted said:

The pics Mi Hyang's husband threw down were only of WS/MH walking around in public and proved nothing

Someone mentioned photos of them coming out of a motel. So we will get our divorce and we don't have to watch that family again. 

Unfortunately, the writer had started on the lawyer and his ex. I skipped that part, nasty lawyer and idiot girl. The baby is the only one in the family that I want to watch.

Did I miss something? The entrance to CW's grandma's house seems different. The gate was high, but now it is low and one can see windows.

I feel nothing for JS at all. She truly never saw the harm she did to CY until her son blasted her about her abandoning CY at a younger age then her own grand daughter. The woman is nothing but an opportunist. Instead of her son outing everything JS should have did the right thing but she only thought of herself from start to finish and even the way she left was wrong as she will end up worrying her children with her disappearance. So very self centered and selfish. 

One thing I enjoyed was to see everyone realizing that JY and YY are not the bad guys. I did not want to see overly violent and nasty scenes to JY and YY because JY had the courage to be the messenger of bad news. I was proud of Halmoni and CY's dad for both saying that JS has hurt JY with her actions basically showing that they know this man had nothing to do with it nor knew what she did but instead is the one trying to make things right and take responsibility. I hope he does move back in with his daughter but if he doesn't I think a bit of time away from the house may do him and YY good as now they carry a lot of guilt for what their mother did. 

The truth needed to come out so everyone can start to heal now and gain forgiveness. I do not want JS still married to CY's dad but I do think at some point people need to make peace with it after she has been made to pay or truly realize what she did. It's the only way CY and JY can truly be together. That does not mean that CY is buddy buddy with JS but at least she has moved on and lives her life well not thinking of the pain JS caused. Lets all hope the writer is heading in a direction to give JY and CY a love line together. 

As for WH it really does not matter if he did nothing with JMH or if he truly did something with her. The fact is he lied to his wife about his where about numerous times and then his mom tried to cover for him as well. The betrayal is while CY is going through things with her family he never cared to reach out to her who was his wife yet he was fine to get in the middle of JMH's issues. What he is getting is what he deserves given his brother warned him about this as her husband could use that to paint her in a bad light causing her to loose her lawsuit and divorce. There is no doubt her husband is a nasty violent person and she should have known better as well but I think both of them have feelings for one another on some level. WH is still very immature and does not see how he betrayed his wife. The fact he is saying sorry to her shows on some level he knew he did her wrong. His running after her in my opinion is not because he truly got he screwed up but mostly because he got caught. WH is aware that CY was the best thing he had and he never took care of her and has now lost her by his actions. 

His words about having a child or even feeling bad for her or himself whenever she came up not pregnant were insulting considering how his mom treated her over not being pregnant. He made a life changing choice on his own after he married her without talking to her all based on him not wanting to have kids and yet he stood by and watched his mom treat her bad blaming her as having the problem when it was him all along. I for one can't wait for his mom and brother to find out what he did there. They can fully forget it after that. They will have no way to protest. I look forward to what her father in law will say as he loves CY so much and will be so angry at how WH treated her and what he was up to and what he did with the snipping. 

I think EJ and the accountant are a better pair as well and I hope that this is where that is going with them ending up together. I see her concern for SJ  as more friendship now that she is out on her own away from him living her life and interacting with someone who seems to care and know what she is experiencing. I never like how she went about being pregnant and hiding it springing it on him but she did not deserve to be treated as she did. Thank goodness for CY and her father in law. 

3 hours ago, hopelesslyaddicted said:
  • Last but certainly not least, when are Chi Yoo and Jin Yoo going to get together!!? I've waited long enough!!!!

Even when they are sad, they are lovely to watch together.   Once the divorce is final, they can heal by being together.  I think GP might get home sick and might want to come back to the home that she lived and CY might take care of her and so GP might be the "Bee" between the two. 

I wish they get them together very soon.  Love both the leads.  

@stroppyse, @Ldy Gmerm, @maribella, @Ameera Ali, @hopelesslyaddicted - You were all right about many of the issues that the writer handled in these 2 episodes.  Was really worth waking up early and watching it . JY is so ashamed at his mother's behavior, that until he gave her the example of GP, she was still being a richard simmons.  My god, she finally got her sense and left. I hope as one of you said, that she dies before causing more harm.  

JY with CW and YY with JC was very nice today.  YY knowing about the circumstances of her birth and feeling guilty was very sad.  Even though she does not have anything to do with it, she is self flagellating about her birth and how sad to know that she was a replacement to secure a position in that household.  Halmoni has no blood ties with CW father.  And hence it would not make any sense that YY would be that lamp post that JY can hold on to and give him credibility.  Hated the nerve of JS asking YY to be a support for JY. Would JY like that.  She is greedy to the end. I don't know what she would do now that she is Halmoni's daughter?  Was the paperwork on the table related to it.  did she leave it behind and go?

The entrance to CW grandma's house was the same. Did you see a difference?  CY is really nice like her father and probably her mother.  Even GP feels so happy being with her and their conversation is so nice to listen to.  CY will be a great mom one day. I hope that day comes sooner than later.  

The photos contained changed clothes of JMH and WS and I think that would be admissible in court and I would think that WS will have to provide alimony because it was he broke the marriage contract by having an affair and having a vasectomy without her knowledge.  But if her MIL comes to get the HS group money, I think the FIL will be so ashamed and put an end to his wife asking for it.  

3 hours ago, hopelesslyaddicted said:
  • I was hoping that all this turmoil wouldn't make Jin Yoo turn to his ex. It looks like it won't happen
  • I have never been happier than when Jin Yoo pulled Chi Yoo out of the street (take that Truck of Doom)

Glad he did not turn to his ex, but his ex is extremely curious to know about it.  Once she comes to know of the happenings in their household, I am sure  halmoni will change the will. Even though she likes JY, I think she might remove everyone related to JS including the SIL. 

Loved how JY pulled CY from the street in a split second.  Loved when CY screamed to be left alone.  when CY asked WS to leave her alone, he did even though he knew CW was hurting.   JY even when screamed at did not move an inch away.  Instead he came closer and hugged her and let her get her emotions out instead of bottling it in.  That is true love.  Even though both of them are going through hell, they brought out their scene with  superb acting 

3 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

Even when they are sad, they are lovely to watch together.   Once the divorce is final, they can heal by being together.  I think GP might get home sick and might want to come back to the home that she lived and CY might take care of her and so GP might be the "Bee" between the two. 

I wish they get them together very soon.  Love both the leads.  

@stroppyse, @Ldy Gmerm, @maribella, @Ameera Ali, @hopelesslyaddicted - You were all right about many of the issues that the writer handled in these 2 episodes.  Was really worth waking up early and watching it . JY is so ashamed at his mother's behavior, that until he gave her the example of GP, she was still being a richard simmons.  My god, she finally got her sense and left. I hope as one of you said, that she dies before causing more harm.  

JY with CW and YY with JC was very nice today.  YY knowing about the circumstances of her birth and feeling guilty was very sad.  Even though she does not have anything to do with it, she is self flagellating about her birth and how sad to know that she was a replacement to secure a position in that household.  Halmoni has no blood ties with CW father.  And hence it would not make any sense that YY would be that lamp post that JY can hold on to and give him credibility.  Hated the nerve of JS asking YY to be a support for JY. Would JY like that.  She is greedy to the end. I don't know what she would do now that she is Halmoni's daughter?  Was the paperwork on the table related to it.  did she leave it behind and go?

The entrance to CW grandma's house was the same. Did you see a difference?  CY is really nice like her father and probably her mother.  Even GP feels so happy being with her and their conversation is so nice to listen to.  CY will be a great mom one day. I hope that day comes sooner than later.  

The photos contained changed clothes of JMH and WS and I think that would be admissible in court and I would think that WS will have to provide alimony because it was he broke the marriage contract by having an affair and having a vasectomy without her knowledge.  But if her MIL comes to get the HS group money, I think the FIL will be so ashamed and put an end to his wife asking for it.  

Glad he did not turn to his ex, but his ex is extremely curious to know about it.  Once she comes to know of the happenings in their household, I am sure  halmoni will change the will. Even though she likes JY, I think she might remove everyone related to JS including the SIL. 

Loved how JY pulled CY from the street in a split second.  Loved when CY screamed to be left alone.  when CY asked WS to leave her alone, he did even though he knew CW was hurting.   JY even when screamed at did not move an inch away.  Instead he came closer and hugged her and let her get her emotions out instead of bottling it in.  That is true love.  Even though both of them are going through hell, they brought out their scene with  superb acting 

Stroppyse edited your post. I did not catch it, good to have eagle eyed moderators.

The entrance of the house looks different. I think it is from a different angle. Earlier it was taken closer to WS' house. Now we are almost done with that family, it makes sense to move closer to the Grandma's house.

I am heart broken for CW  & JY , I cant stop crying , the scene when JY was talking to grandmother behind close door was so emotional I wish grandmother would open the door and hugs him . 

I agree , JY done very good today and glad he make her see sense , and how much she hurt everybody, it’s sad to see the home that was full with love and laughter that quiet and dark , I wish they could all move on and find in their heart at least to forgive but not forget because no one can . 

CW husband what a low life he is , I didn’t cross my mind he was that cruel to her and  he was telling her to pursue trying for a child  , and that they will hear good news hopefully soon when he know he take care of it all these years ,it’s sad obviously  the thought of having a child one day was what make her stay in their relationship, and keep up with his horrible mother , he wasted years of her life for his selfishness , she could have been a mother to two children by now , 

The writer done very well , I love how everything making sense and not over the top , I felt every body emotional and struggle, I can’t wait for next week I want the little girl to go back to her home and make the home feel like a home again , no better way then innocent child to make grandmother to forget and remember JY is her grandchild what ever happens. 

On 2/4/2019 at 12:51 AM, angelwingssf said:

YY knowing about the circumstances of her birth and feeling guilty was very sad.  Even though she does not have anything to do with it, she is self flagellating about her birth and how sad to know that she was a replacement to secure a position in that household.  Halmoni has no blood ties with CW father.  And hence it would not make any sense that YY would be that lamp post that JY can hold on to and give him credibility.  Hated the nerve of JS asking YY to be a support for JY. Would JY like that.  She is greedy to the end. I don't know what she would do now that she is Halmoni's daughter?  Was the paperwork on the table related to it.  did she leave it behind and go?

What is the most shameful to not only YY but also her husband is she abandoned his daughter and went against his wishes to not have another child and tried to have a child to replace the one she threw away. Imagine how YY feels to learn that her father may not have wanted another child but her mom used her as a replacement for the one she tossed away.  JS keeps forgetting that there is no blood tie between her husband and Halmoni, JY and her husband and only a thin line between CW and YY on the father's side. JS has sent both her children into turmoil with her greedy grasping actions and I still say the way she left the house was selfish. She refuses and plays thick skinned only to leave like a thief in the night leaving only notes after her son makes a comparison to her own grandchild and CW. If she truly felt sorry she would have waited for her husband to come home and Halmoni to say good bye and have JY pick her up, but she ran off leaving notes to worry others. 

Yes, I believe the paper work was for the adoption of her becoming Halmoni's daughter along with the ring Halmoni gave her that CW helped her decide. I want to hope she gave it back but I am sure she would have because Halmoni could easily have it dissolved and get that ring back even if the police needed to be involved so I do not think JS was foolish to leave with those things given she now knows the police are on to her about the DNA swap and the note.

On 2/4/2019 at 12:51 AM, angelwingssf said:

WH did wrong and he knows it. Its why he was quick to say sorry to CW. It was not as innocent as they made out. I remember the scene where they were in the hotel and he had his shirt on backwards trying to sneak out and she teased him about it and talked about CW who was older. Given the pictures that the husband provided he could easily cast doubt on their relationship for the simple fact to get her for daring to divorce him even if he is an abuser. His brother tired to warn him but he failed to listen. Those pictures can help CW gain her divorce as well as the paper trail from the doctor on the vasectomy.  

CW's father in law is going to blow up when he learns what they hid and he was doing behind CW's back. He is already ashamed of his family and knows how CW has suffered and now that he is so close to CW's father he is not going to be able to stand it and will not only agree to this divorce but also let his wife have it as well. 

On 2/4/2019 at 8:02 AM, Ameera Ali said:

CW husband what a low life he is , I didn’t cross my mind he was that cruel to her and  he was telling her to pursue trying for a child  , and that they will hear good news hopefully soon when he know he take care of it all these years ,it’s sad obviously  the thought of having a child one day was what make her stay in their relationship, and keep up with his horrible mother , he wasted years of her life for his selfishness , she could have been a mother to two children by now , 

WH is a very immature and selfish man a true product of his mother. Unfortunately CW became his baby sitter and care giver for 8 years. He never fully understood how good he had it but also how he treated his wife. If he had he never would have done her this way and never would have allowed her to be the bread winner in that relationship. He only thought of himself and we never saw him try to look at how things could be for CW with all the changes and shocks that have come into her life recently. He was too happy to run the streets with that woman and never once offered support or comfort to CW. His behavior was childish and self centered. He wanted CW to cater to him but never tried to be there for her. To truly be able to consider another person you have to be self aware and WH is not. 

On 2/4/2019 at 2:12 AM, stroppyse said:

Well, in order for the romance between JY and CY to progress, JY has to come off CY's father's registry, which currently makes him legally CY's brother, and thus would be considered incestuous. So, JY needs to be removed from the registry which would probably also mean that the grandmother would remove him from any inheritance. YY would still be CY's half sister and legal sister, however.

Not that inheritance necessarily follows legal relationships, but with the way heirs tend to be thought of, I think JY has to become a non-family member anyway.

However, the father still loves and appreciates JY, and I think the grandmother would as well, once she calms down over JY's mother.

This has always been my take. JY would never have stayed in the family anyway and was quick to tell them that it was a mistake to come into that family given what JS did to CW. He feels a lot of shame to all of them but mostly CW and its because he is aware of her life prior to coming into that house and the things she is going through now because of her no good husband. 

I expected him to step away from everything and release all he gained while being in that house. I expect him to also say he wanted to come off the registry. Its going to be hard for CW's dad with that because he does not blame JY and we can see Halmoni does not either. I would have liked to see this before anyone realizes he likes CW but I think after the tempers cool down and everyone is more stable health wise they may have to make an argument for his reasons and that is because he is in love with CW. I can see the elders protesting at first over the relationship but I can see them also thinking it through as well. They love JY and he is family even without it on paper and the possibility of grandchildren and a happy family life. 

I think Halmoni and CW's dad are also seriously mad at JS because her actions have affected JY and he is having to deal with having her for  mom making him leave the house and the company.  I am sure they can understand fast that she got rid of CW and tried to replace it with her own blood. Its chilling that they spent 33 years next to her and never knew the evil things she did or plotted. 

I am glad the evil woman skulk-out without causing anymore trouble. But is that the last of her? 

It is uncertain if the writer has any human model for her but I remember watching a medical show about mental health. An inverterate liar like her, no remorse because right and wrong are interchangeable to her and when she talked about conscience, it was when she was caught. She could be schizo. That would really spoil our demand for her blood. She would be found not guilty.

If she remained, who knows what she would do, feed Grandma and CW dogfood? Poison them? Push grandma down the steps.

@rubie -  Where is CW 's dad?  Did he die or have a heart attack?  

I don't like that stepmom is in the picture.  I hope the writer doesn't go with forgiveness and everything is Kumbaya for all the havoc she created in CW's life.  IT would have been better she given a monastery  or a prison life.  

Archived