[Thai Drama 2018-2020] The Gifted Graduation นักเรียนพลังกิฟต์

clon_105

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I started watch "The Gifted" mostly because of Gun and other familiar faces, and didn't expect much of it. But to my surprise I've been really enjoying the series since the beginning. Waiting for new episode every week. (Not like LBC, but still..)) It's good there are character-centric episodes. Gives the opportunity not only for us to know more about characters but also for actors to display their acting skills. I was so glad that Gun had such complicated role and was able to play 5 different personalities. (I just really like Gun and wish for him to have more acting job.) Ssing did good job too, his episode was second one and how it went definitely encouraged me to continue watching. Also it is interesting to see Victor as teacher (really curious about Pom's power).

Spoiler

It's good Pang and Wave are allies now. Because since the trailer it was obvious that the greatest evil in the school is director. And I will like to see all gifted students to work together to change things.

No use Stan in but use power instead!!

Watch Belated: 
https://tv.line.me/v/4257041_the-gifted-นักเรียนพลังกิฟต์-ep10-1-4?fbclid=IwAR2QAYEbQoViVpQFm19fVI1tqlTvNsHgTZAFOxb-s6_8DtUgYzmpniPeUBk Power Student Gift-ep10- 1-4

Follow the talent series, student power gift
Every Sunday at 22.00 pm Way One31 | 23.00 pm Via Line TV
#TheGiftedSeries #GMMTV

What questions are you asking? Wait. Tomorrow the kids will come to answer!

With a special class opening, welcome students from the talent room.
Lead the team by Victor with the students, power, ki,., Jane, the, taste,,, prem

Thursday 18 October this time 18.00 pm Via Line TV

#TheGiftedLiveLINETV
#TheGiftedSeries
#GMMTV #LINETV

Image may contain: 9 people, people smiling

Archived