[Thai Drama 2018-2020] The Gifted Graduation นักเรียนพลังกิฟต์

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get out of the ghetto and be nice.    

We will see the value of dreams on the day we... can't dream anymore ", "EP. 7 this Sunday 23 September 22.00 pm Channel One31 | 23.00 pm Via Line TV#TheGiftedSeries#GMMTV  

Episode 3 I'm really into this show, I'm so used to BL, I keep shipping but mostly enjoying the plot and the acting ...          

Jirakith in the Gifted Series 

The word "friend" is more meaningful than laughing or crying together, but it is a sacrifice. The way that friends do not claim, but are ready to make them willing.

Dqm43iXUwAAWC3I.jpg

Spoiler

Dqm44DnUUAAXqiC.jpg

Spoiler

Dqm44nAU0AApU3i.jpg

Spoiler

Dqm45TJUUAEEYPF.jpg

Be prepared before you get into the gift room!! With another ITEM from the school Prasartritha Witthayakhom School The Notebook, the gifted price 80 THB (excluding shipping fee 40 baht per person), equal to a transfer of THB 120 (if required, delivery to home)

DqumVFFVYAEZw9D.jpg

Do not miss the conclusion of stories that happened to the student gift the gifted of the Last episode.

DrANEqlU0AEtbgc.jpg

Spoiler

DrANEqiU0AARnK8.jpg

Spoiler

DrANEqkVsAAvTxv.jpg

Spoiler

DrANEqkU0AA_jji.jpg

Tonight does not miss... conclusion all the stories happened in Prasartritha Witthayakhom School school including Moms Boys. What is the end of the win!!!

DrJuJ1bU4AEMr40.jpg

Spoiler

DrJuJ1QU0AAf-AZ.jpg

Spoiler

DrJuJ1cVAAAOBN9.jpg

Spoiler

DrJuJ1YU0AAblYt.jpg

Did anyone else watch The Gifted?:ph34r:

I like the series in general and I think it has logical ending. School director is too smart and powerful to handle him just like that. And Pang learned his lesson: it was not up to him to decide for others. So I would say they lose the battle but not the war.

I think I'd like to see s2, but it's also ok if i don't.

• Jillia changed the title to [Thai Drama 2018-2020] The Gifted Graduation นักเรียนพลังกิฟต์