[Thai Drama 2018-2020] The Gifted Graduation นักเรียนพลังกิฟต์

clon_105

On 7/26/2018 at 10:36 PM, clon_105 said:
On 7/25/2018 at 12:31 PM, mslbm said:

any BL storyline?

I don't think so... in the trailer we didn't see any BL Scene.... But with Gunn and Ssing there we can't know yet :joy:

I don't care if there is or not BL affair into this serie, cause this is the plot who made me to not follow it. I'm not at all into supernatural, horror or fairy tales script. I regret this fact, cause there is some actors i would like to see in another production, so i will give it a randomly view from time to time. Yes, i will miss Gunn and Ssing! :bawling::cry::dissapointed_relieved:

BTW, it's good to create the thread for those who'll appreciate it! 

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ This is the first time I see a Thai Supernatural series, is based in the Movie but I'm happy to see this Actors like Ssings, Gun and Victor Zheng in this kind of arguments, I hope this series can be the hit like others with the same concepts to show people that Bl or Love stories isn't the only ones... 

Archived