[Drama 2023] Arthdal Chronicles 2, 아스달 연대기 2

marykarmelina

“Arthdal Chronicles” Reveals Breathtaking Main Poster Featuring 12 Characters

tvN’s “Arthdal Chronicles” has released its main poster!

The new weekend drama “Arthdal Chronicles” will weave an exciting tale of heroes who create their own legends in the ancient land called Arth. Song Joong Ki will play Eun Seom, the son of the noblewoman Asahon (Choo Ja Hyun) and a member of the Wahan tribe, and Kim Ji Won will play Tan Ya, the guardian and shaman of the Wahan tribe.

With its magnificent scale, star-studded lineup, and dramatic teasers, the show has already become a hot issue among viewers. In the midst of all the excitement, tvN has released a 12-member main poster for the first part of the exciting chronicle.

In the poster, each of the 12 characters show off their individuality and unique personalities. In the center are Jang Dong Gun and Song Joong Ki who are captivating the audience with their intense aura. As the character Ta Gon, a warrior who dreams of conquering Arthdal for his own, Jang Dong Gun poses dramatically for the poster with his intense gaze. Meanwhile, Song Joong Ki also attracts the audience with his mystical vibe through his transformation into a member of the Wahan tribe.

Furthermore, Kim Ji Won, who will be playing Tan Ya, the successor of the Wahan clan, is also dressed in a similar style as Song Joong Ki with a wreath on her head, paintings on her face, and an interesting expression. On the other hand, Taeilha, played by Kim Ok Bin, left a strong impression with her keen gaze as the ambitious daughter of a tribal leader.

Arthdal-Chronicles-1.jpg

Along with the subtitle “Part 1: Children of the Prophecy,” the talented actors in the poster foreshadow the intense battle that will take place for control over Arth.

Kim Eui Sung will be playing San Woong, Ta Gon’s father and the head of Arthdal’s federation, while Jo Sung Ha will be playing Mi Hol, Taeilha’s father and the head of their tribe. Charismatic Lee Do Kyung has also piqued curiosity with a hidden secret by taking on the role of Asalon, the tribal member in charge of offerings and rituals. Park Hae Joon as Moo Baek, Park Byung Eun as Dan Byuk, and Shin Joo Hwan as Dal Sae are also shown in the poster with serious expressions. Finally, Yoo Tae Oh as Ragaz and Choo Ja Hyun as Asahon contrast each other with their heavy darkness and brightness.

The production staff said, “‘Arthdal Chronicles’ worked hard to portray the ancient people’s lives, desires, and ambitions with intensity. Please look forward to ‘Arthdal Chronicles,’ which will tell the fateful and twisted story of the diverse characters.”

tvN’s new fantasy drama is set to premiere on June 1 at 9 p.m. KST. Watch the latest teaser here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1325789wpp/arthdal-chronicles-reveals-breathtaking-main-poster-featuring-12-characters

• Like 4
  • Love 1

On 5/14/2019 at 7:01 AM, kimino said:

On 5/14/2019 at 1:01 PM, kimino said:

new still cuts:

jang donggun as tagon.

Reveal hidden contents

Uhgggg so handsome!! I'm bewitched!!

Edited by Jillia
Pls don’t quote images . Thanks
  • Like 1

The new trailers looks very good. I was reading comments elsewhere that were sooooooo negative about the new poster and trailers (too much comparing to GoT). I don't want to watch anymore trailers thought - will just wait for the show on Netflix. Looking forward to watchingc the part 1 and deciding for myself. Excited.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, stella77 said:

The new trailers looks very good. I was reading comments elsewhere that were sooooooo negative about the new poster and trailers (too much comparing to GoT). I don't want to watch anymore trailers thought - will just wait for the show on Netflix. Looking forward to watchingc the part 1 and deciding for myself. Excited.

Everyone got different points of view, please don't be sad @stella77

But let's not take those negative thoughts and comments badly, some probably may help. :)

Can't wait to unfold the love triangle of these three.

Image result for arthdal chronicles

• Like 2
  • Love 1