Good news fellow fans. Season 2 is confirmed! Yey!!!! I need to see the reunion of the twins.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I want eunsom and Tanya to meet again and develop their love again. ITS BEEN 16 EPISODE SINCE THEY GOT SEPERATED FFS

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I have been wondering. Is Tagon really Aramun? Because when he is doing the Ollimsani for Sanung Niruha, Eunsoem released fireflies and the fireflies flew to Tagon. Why do the fireflies fly towards Tagon?

2 hours ago, Sheralynn said:

I have been wondering. Is Tagon really Aramun? Because when he is doing the Ollimsani for Sanung Niruha, Eunsoem released fireflies and the fireflies flew to Tagon. Why do the fireflies fly towards Tagon?

I understood that it was all planned to make everything look more convincing.

I just finished this show! It is so good I wish it was more popular. The acting is superb in this. I cried when Eunseom broke down and started calling him Purple...

Im super glad they decided to continue with a season 2!

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Hello everyone !

I have a question because I'm not really sure about something. In the first episode, we can see that Asa Hon saved one baby and Ragaz saved 2 babies on his back. Then, later in the episode, we can see that the babies had grown up. There are 2 boys, Rottip and another boy. At this moment in the episode I was wondering myself "Where is the third baby ?". After, we see that Rottip became a man and he is with Yiseuroobeu. Later, we learn that Nunbyeol is in fact a Neanthal. But I don't think that she was one of the babies that Asa Hon and Ragaz saved because we saw the circumstances when she was found by Harim. I've finished the show and now I think that there is 2 others Neanthal that we haven't see yet. I don't think that the "five remaining Neanthals" are Saya, Eunseom, Yiseuroobeu, Rottip and Nunbyeol but in fact Yiseuroobeu, Nunbyeol, Rottip and the 2 others babies saved by Asa Hon and Ragaz. 

Let me know if you think I'm wrong are If I've missed something!

P.S: (Sorry if my english is bad, I'm French)

Edited by DRISS MYSA
  • Like 1

On 5/19/2020 at 1:43 PM, DRISS MYSA said:

Hello everyone !

I have a question because I'm not really sure about something. In the first episode, we can see that Asa Hon saved one baby and Ragaz saved 2 babies on his back. Then, later in the episode, we can see that the babies had grown up. There are 2 boys, Rottip and another boy. At this moment in the episode I was wondering myself "Where is the third baby ?". After, we see that Rottip became a man and he is with Yiseuroobeu. Later, we learn that Nunbyeol is in fact a Neanthal. But I don't think that she was one of the babies that Asa Hon and Ragaz saved because we saw the circumstances when she was found by Harim. I've finished the show and now I think that there is 2 others Neanthal that we haven't see yet. I don't think that the "five remaining Neanthals" are Saya, Eunseom, Yiseuroobeu, Rottip and Nunbyeol but in fact Yiseuroobeu, Nunbyeol, Rottip and the 2 others babies saved by Asa Hon and Ragaz. 

Let me know if you think I'm wrong are If I've missed something!

P.S: (Sorry if my english is bad, I'm French)

I think you're right... Some arthdal fans were discussing that matter on twitter... If you want to read more about theories and missing details, try to search for the tag "#arthdalchronicles" on tt, there's a lot information and other fans to chat with

• Like 1

Hi guys,  i was wondering what can we expect of S2 how will it work out for ES and Tanya? I wish the Neanthals and Kanmorou had more play in it also the girl Neanthal 

• Like 1

I keep on seeing that is coming back but nothing says when :bawling:

The waiting for second season gets longer. But I wanna see what happens to Yangcha so I will bide my time patiently!

• Like 1

Yes unfortunate but I will be waiting. I have waited years for Cdramas so I can wait for this. 

• Like 1