[Drama 2023] Arthdal Chronicles 2, 아스달 연대기 2

marykarmelina

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Sheralynn said:

I have been wondering. Is Tagon really Aramun? Because when he is doing the Ollimsani for Sanung Niruha, Eunsoem released fireflies and the fireflies flew to Tagon. Why do the fireflies fly towards Tagon?

I understood that it was all planned to make everything look more convincing.

• Blob 1

• 3 weeks later...

I just finished this show! It is so good I wish it was more popular. The acting is superb in this. I cried when Eunseom broke down and started calling him Purple...

Im super glad they decided to continue with a season 2!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone !

I have a question because I'm not really sure about something. In the first episode, we can see that Asa Hon saved one baby and Ragaz saved 2 babies on his back. Then, later in the episode, we can see that the babies had grown up. There are 2 boys, Rottip and another boy. At this moment in the episode I was wondering myself "Where is the third baby ?". After, we see that Rottip became a man and he is with Yiseuroobeu. Later, we learn that Nunbyeol is in fact a Neanthal. But I don't think that she was one of the babies that Asa Hon and Ragaz saved because we saw the circumstances when she was found by Harim. I've finished the show and now I think that there is 2 others Neanthal that we haven't see yet. I don't think that the "five remaining Neanthals" are Saya, Eunseom, Yiseuroobeu, Rottip and Nunbyeol but in fact Yiseuroobeu, Nunbyeol, Rottip and the 2 others babies saved by Asa Hon and Ragaz. 

Let me know if you think I'm wrong are If I've missed something!

P.S: (Sorry if my english is bad, I'm French)

Edited by DRISS MYSA
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/19/2020 at 1:43 PM, DRISS MYSA said:

Hello everyone !

I have a question because I'm not really sure about something. In the first episode, we can see that Asa Hon saved one baby and Ragaz saved 2 babies on his back. Then, later in the episode, we can see that the babies had grown up. There are 2 boys, Rottip and another boy. At this moment in the episode I was wondering myself "Where is the third baby ?". After, we see that Rottip became a man and he is with Yiseuroobeu. Later, we learn that Nunbyeol is in fact a Neanthal. But I don't think that she was one of the babies that Asa Hon and Ragaz saved because we saw the circumstances when she was found by Harim. I've finished the show and now I think that there is 2 others Neanthal that we haven't see yet. I don't think that the "five remaining Neanthals" are Saya, Eunseom, Yiseuroobeu, Rottip and Nunbyeol but in fact Yiseuroobeu, Nunbyeol, Rottip and the 2 others babies saved by Asa Hon and Ragaz. 

Let me know if you think I'm wrong are If I've missed something!

P.S: (Sorry if my english is bad, I'm French)

I think you're right... Some arthdal fans were discussing that matter on twitter... If you want to read more about theories and missing details, try to search for the tag "#arthdalchronicles" on tt, there's a lot information and other fans to chat with

• Like 1

Hi guys,  i was wondering what can we expect of S2 how will it work out for ES and Tanya? I wish the Neanthals and Kanmorou had more play in it also the girl Neanthal 

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

News online showed that the production crew preparing the sets and taking photos of the set — so it looks like slowly prep for shooting!!

oh funny that I posted almost a year ago! 

• Blob 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/13/2020 at 4:42 PM, Sheralynn said:

I have been wondering. Is Tagon really Aramun? Because when he is doing the Ollimsani for Sanung Niruha, Eunsoem released fireflies and the fireflies flew to Tagon. Why do the fireflies fly towards Tagon?

Eunseom is not the one who released the fireflies. I looked closely the clip and saw from the hands that it ain't Joongki's Saya too which some fans speculate about. I presume it's from the Hae Tribe which Taealha has given orders of to fulfill the award winning Tagon's acting of Aramun Haesulla. Hahaha. :hooray2:

38 minutes ago, Yinye said:

By the time Season 2 comes, we have time for a rewatch. I will do it later on when I have a long weekend because I forgotten some details. 

There is an ongoing rewatch for Arthdal Chronicles titled #RoadToArthdal2 in stan twitter. Part II starts this Friday though. You can check out that HT. 

Yes, definitely we will all catch up and rewatch it when S2 comes close. 

:partyblob:

Personally I am happy with season 1 ending but really hope that they will produce season 2 soon, such an amazing storyline and there are still so many questions need to be answered. 

What I am wondering the most is Asa Hon's question to herself before she died in ep 1, "did I bring Aramun here, or bring you to Aramun". Small Eunseom and small Tanya appeared in her dream, which means either Eunseom or Tanya is Aramun.

Also in the cartoon preview we see Tanya riding Kanmoreu, another hint that she is Aramun?

Looking at the preview, I think after the battle, Eunseom will mistakenly end up in the tower in Arthdal while Saya is the one lying on the beach and will be saved by Xabara again. From then on, Saya will start to discover more about Eunseom and their origin.

I love the drama so much and can't wait to see how the story unfolds. If for some reasons (covid19, production, casts' conflict schedules,...) they can't produce the next seasons, I hope they will at least release a cartoon so I know what will happen next, they can't just leave the ending hanging like that, I am so curious :(

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Song Joong Ki was the reason I started watching Arthdal Chronicles, but I have grown to love the drama so much, still my top favourite drama until now.

Who else misses Eunseom and Saya? :(

This scene has the best acting from SJK <3 I can't remember how much I cried for Eunseom in this scene, every time I re-watch...

• Like 2