[Drama 2023] Arthdal Chronicles 2, 아스달 연대기 2

marykarmelina

Wow, I'm dying... Why august has so many days?

Glad to find this topic, a good distraction till september. 

Are there any fanfictions of arthdal chronicles? It would be good to read other points of view and theories about the story...

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/24/2019 at 6:26 PM, stella77 said:

It’s ok if some ppl. prefers other dramas. We shall continue to enjoy it! I need to see a E and T reunion!!!

I know, right? I hope the reunion won't be literally just at the end, we need some sweet moments too :wub:. I wonder if the last season will only really just be 6 episodes, like that's not quite enough.

• Like 2

Arthdal Chronicles premieres September 7th and as always I will be subbing the behind the scenes makings. The making for ep 11/12 and I think 7/8 are missing because Youtube completely blocked them.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not use cap locks only!
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Can't wait to watch the finale of the trilogy. :star: I need to see what kind of journey will Eunseom and his group embark. I really want to know how will they do after Sateunik died. I'm dying to see the Doldambool brotherhood. I am rooting for them more than the other twist of the story. 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, stella77 said:

@lightbringer06 from the comments it seems there are many of us who are excited and looking forward to S3. The triangle of T - S - E will be intense.

True~ But I am more looking forward to ES-TY because they've been too far apart from each other for the whole two seasons :D. Although it's both SJK...ha ha..

• Like 4
  • Love 2

it's back!! I can't wait! The teaser looks action packed already (why are they dragging chaeeun? it looks like they might have found out nunbyeol's true nature :cry:. maybe this is where our neanderthals come back into the picture!)

so much is going to happen in 6 episodes, and so many new characters based on the official website, let's hope it's not overly rushed.

• Like 8