[Drama 2023] Arthdal Chronicles 2, 아스달 연대기 2

marykarmelina

15 hours ago, aren_117 said:

@lightbringer06, Yes, I am a Filipino. :)

Ha ha...okay, taga saan ka? :D

13 hours ago, firipy said:

Am not sure if this has been asked before, Saya is rather weak in his reflex compared to his twin as he sort of can't even fight off Tanya when she attacked him previously.....So he is the one who is strong in mind while the other twin is strong in physique? I felt so emotional when the guy in wahan tribe killed himself over having no water n food etc n those idiots captors who kept demeaning all the slaves they capture.

Yes, the twins are rather opposite. I understand that about Saya because he's been locked for most his life, so he might not have been exposed to any physical fights compared to ES. It's quite befitting actually, the other is strong on something the other twin is weak of, and vice versa.

5 hours ago, miraliyana90 said:

I really like this drama. The only drama that I follow these days.

And now that it's on break, it's really torturing me hahaha

I'm thinking to keep on lurking on this thread to read any of you guys theories about this drama :D

It has been awhile I left soompi forum and now I'm back, it feels great!

Welcome back! :D Yes, waiting is definitely gonna be a torture, that's two months, man ^^....you can watch other dramas too while waiting, that's what I've been doing. And also, checking this forum to see any new comments :blush:.

4 hours ago, BlueNotes said:

Oh my saaaaaame !!! This is why I don't really like shoujo kkkk. Anyway, though I like the action/plotting scenes, I would like some lovey-dovey scenes kkk:rolleyes:

I'm waiting for that scene when Eunseom and Tanya will dance together, they mentioned it in an interview. Or maybe it's Saya, because they hugged each other in the preview in Sept and maybe Saya wanted to learn the dance so they did it ? I caaan't waiiiit:wub:

Some shoujos are too cliche^^...you just have to watch/read the very rarely good ones :P.

They mentioned about a dance? Hmmm..I think that would be from Episode 2?...you know, when ES was trying to teach TY, they did dance together there in that scene.

Edited by lightbringer06
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

Yes, the twins are rather opposite. I understand that about Saya because he's been locked for most his life, so he might not have been exposed to any physical fights compared to ES. It's quite befitting actually, the other is strong on something the other twin is weak of, and vice versa.

I think Saya also can't be bothered to learn or train himself actually - Hae Tuak tried to teach him but he didn't even try. He probably pictures himself up at the top as a king like Tagon, so there's no need for him to fight himself because the others will defend him. I guess that's one form of naive thinking as well?

• Like 3

5 hours ago, BlueNotes said:

I'm waiting for that scene when Eunseom and Tanya will dance together, they mentioned it in an interview. Or maybe it's Saya, because they hugged each other in the preview in Sept and maybe Saya wanted to learn the dance so they did it ? I caaan't waiiiit:wub:

There’s a scene in episode 2 (around the 30min mark) where Eunsom dances the spirit dance with Tanya. It’s when he is teaching her the dance because she is finding it hard to learn it. I wonder if that’s the scene the actors were talking about? 

Oops, just noticed @lightbringer06 mentioned it above already. Forgot to refresh my page! 

Edited by cantbreathe
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, BlueNotes said:

Oh I think I know which interview! I was alr expecting Taealha to see Tanya dancing because of that interview, before watching ep 12. In the interview they said they danced at the beginning more for fun, and then KDG asked if they danced together again later, which they said they did. Not sure how it fits into the story, but hoping there will be another ES-TY dancing scene!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, herina_90 said:

then KDG asked if they danced together again later, which they said they did. 

Sorry if this has already been clarified, but has the whole series been filmed already? I was hoping that maybe they were in the middle of filming, and that like other kdramas that meant the length could be adjusted if the ratings were encouraging. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cantbreathe said:

Sorry if this has already been clarified, but has the whole series been filmed already? I was hoping that maybe they were in the middle of filming, and that like other kdramas that meant the length could be adjusted if the ratings were encouraging. 

Filming has been wrapped already. This is a pre-produced drama.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, herina_90 said:

Its this one they mention the dancing :D around 1.29 mark 

I guess they will dance again for ES tho prove  that he is Aramun.. spirit dance plus few other things to prove that he is indeed Aramun Haesulla. Wudnt that be awesome 

Could also be saya wanting to learn the dance from Tanya n hence the backhug in that place.. 

Loved reading all your theories..My theory is this

Es n his supporters will plan a coup on tagon .Tagon is saved by Taelha..n later when they discuss who could have done this, the wahan guy who betrayed ES and is now a soldier tells that it was ES who attacked since he  is the only one who knows ES face n has seen in battle...n now there would be rumor abtb the horse as well 

Saya hears this n either confronts Tanya or decides to kill ES n finally sees ES while trying to execute his plan

My guess is Tagon knows that Saya is Asa Hon's son and that's why he saved.. he probably saved Saya since he thought of Asa Hon as his sister or because he planned to use Saya to control Asa clan if required.. Tagon also seems to have some affection for Saya. In episode 3, he writes him a letter n thinks of him with an affectionate smile..

Any idea why Saya name is Saya? He chose the name.. the sid be a reason for it right? 

Also as much as I like the love between Taelha n Tagon, I  dont think they will survive in the end.. they have done far too many cruelties to ppl..Saenaraes death, death of other innocent ppl, they don't think twice before killing someone

Saya won't die hopefully.. he is a heavenly object as per prophecy n he also wants to live in a just world.. so the series might end with Saya n Mubaek n ES together ruling/ guiding the tribes..

Also, even though Saya wil not like to lose Tanya, he knows what its like to lose a loved one, so he will not kill ES especially after he finds out that's his twin.. that's double whammy

• Like 3

It was a bit fun also, the way Ipsaeng always walked behind Eunseom.

Although I felt sorry when everyone laughed because Eunseom

innocently believed Ipsaeng's stories.

But, Eunseom only calmly said that, then they will run away his way. Cool.

• Like 1

THERE ARE SO MANY QUESTIONS, WHICH HAD HAPPENED IF TAGON HAD BEEN TAKEN TO EUNSEO M, OBVIO THAT MAYBE HAD ANOTHER NAME AND WOULD BE SAYA, AND THE TRUE SAYA HAD HAD ANOTHER NAME? IF TAGON HAD TAKEN THE TWO? , I AM MORE STUFFED THAT THE BROTHERS ARE THE FACE AND ARE RECOGNIZED AS THEY ARE, AND IT IS UNTIL SEPTEMBER ... WHAT IS GOOD FOR ME. THIS MONTH IS THE SAME AS SOONG HON KI ME AND WE ARE ON SEPTEMBER 19, I FEEL BLESSED:tears:

• Like 2

“Arthdal Chronicles” Announces Premiere Date For Part 3

“Arthdal Chronicles” Announces Premiere Date For Part 3

Jul 13, 2019
by S. Park

tvN has released details about Part 3 of its drama “Arthdal Chronicles.”

The drama is comprised of three parts, each of which is made up of six episodes. After premiering on June 1, “Arthdal Chronicles” has aired “Part 1: Children of the Prophecy” (literal title) and “Part 2: Sky Turned Inside Out, Rising Ground” (literal title) thus far.

Part 3, which is entitled “Arth, the Prelude to All Legends” (literal title), will begin airing on September 7.

A source from tvN explained, “There is a lot of post-production work that needs to be done, such as computer graphics, so we made this unusual programming decision. It’s because as the characters meet their fateful turning points, we have to pour all of our abilities into production.”

“Hotel Del Luna,” starring IU and Yeo Jin Goo, is currently airing as the follow-up drama to Part 2 of “Arthdal Chronicles.”

Source Soompi

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 7/12/2019 at 4:29 AM, rocher22 said:

Finally, Eunseom is smiling. I like it.

One of the best Eunsoom scenes especially when he smiled with his clean face on the preview!

On 7/12/2019 at 11:54 PM, lightbringer06 said:

Ha ha...okay, taga saan ka? :D

@lightbringer06, taga Cebu po. ^_^ 

• LOL 1

7 hours ago, aren_117 said:

One of the best Eunsoom scenes especially when he smiled with his clean face on the preview!

Hahaha...looks like .everyone is happy because Eunseom washed his face. :D

But, I also liked his smile when they caught Syoreyagin.

That smile was like ''no one messes with me''. :)

I kinda also like S' laughing, he wasnt scared. Crazy. 

• Like 1

On 7/12/2019 at 6:54 PM, lightbringer06 said:

I really like this drama. The only drama that I follow these days.

And now that it's on break, it's really torturing me hahaha

I'm thinking to keep on lurking on this thread to read any of you guys theories about this drama :D

It has been awhile I left soompi forum and now I'm back, it feels great!

Now we are  like

200w.webp?cid=790b76115d2c78bc2f78494877

when September 8th is finally here 

and new drama came 

200w.webp?cid=790b76115d2c7876743033764d

• Like 1

At first i was so disappointed. Until Episode 12 made all the patience worth it. So that's why SAYA is the mirror. He is exactly a mirror to Tagon, and that's how Tagon will realize Tagon is/was a monster. The reason why Saya will be worse than Tagon, Tagon has the ever faithful Taehla who loves him back. But Saya no one actually loves him, and he has been lonely all his life. Saya will be more dangerous because who was Tagon supposed to marry Asa Rot, but now Tagon will want to marry Tanya. She doesnt hate Igutu's, she grew up with Euseoum, and she told him so when Tagon realized she didnt care if he was an Igutu. Which brings us to Taehla, Tanya will make her turn evil. Now there is someone more beautiful and more powerful for Tagon. Oh baby Oh, i fear for Tanya, Euseoum needs to come quick, she is surrounded by monsters.

• Like 3

On 7/12/2019 at 6:37 PM, herina_90 said:

Oh I think I know which interview! I was alr expecting Taealha to see Tanya dancing because of that interview, before watching ep 12. In the interview they said they danced at the beginning more for fun, and then KDG asked if they danced together again later, which they said they did. Not sure how it fits into the story, but hoping there will be another ES-TY dancing scene!

Yeah exactly !! But I hope too

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...