[Drama 2023] Arthdal Chronicles 2, 아스달 연대기 2

marykarmelina

6 minutes ago, aren_117 said:

@firipy : Your opinion is on point! This is definitely what I was thinking about Tanya and Saya. <3

This scene made me really feel for Saya. Although I know that Tanya was safe but how he reacted made me anxious about Tanya. I replayed his scene with Tagon a lot too just to see how he is very worried. I replayed that scene to confirm that he still has a heart even though he is very cruel. It's one of my favorite scenes in episode 12.

@LSGLMH_88 , I think Eunsoom is  thinking that Tanya is still imprisoned in Arthdal. He doesnt know that she became the high priest. When he said that he's coming for Tanya, I believe that he wanted to rescue her. He still loves her and thre's no reason that he will abandon her. 

@naori87 I do have the same opinion as you. However, when i saw the last scene of episode 12, I also felt the love radiating from Tanya and Eunsoom. It's the first time in the two seasons that made me see them as lovers (though they're not). And besides, no matter how I root for Saya, I really have this feeling that he will not get THE happy ending. I will be satisfied if Tanya will just care for him a little bit and not see him as a useful tool. Anyways, let's hope that Saya will not be full psycho on Tanya and Eunsoom when he finds out the truth. 

With that said, I love them both equally and it's not because they are both played by Joong Ki. Both of the characters are endearing in their own ways. <3

Yes, as per my previous prediction, I do believe that something bad will befall SY just because. He might be used as a pawn in another scheme or what not but I don't think that ES and SY will both alive. One will probably die and I presume it will be SY. 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

Honestly i kinda fast forwarded Eun Seom's scenes...because those were way too heart breaking... I did understand why Tanya said I am coming for you for Eun Seom.. but I did not understand why Eun Seom said he is coming for tanya... i wonder whether it is revenge or something for Tanya... !!!! maybe you people can tell me that...

Agree with @aren_117, no other reason but because he loves her, and to his knowledge, yes, she was still imprisoned. He even said he misses her. 

25 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

i think this drama is beyond any triangle and lovey dovey relationships... Eun Seom loves Tanya and Tanya loves Eun Seom./. its pure , unadulterated love...lover since being born... saya came along... but i feel love triangle should not be focus...the focus should be power struggle...and Eun Seom aka Aramun Haesulla's rise with Asa Sin's aka Tanya's blessing... Saya will just be a tool... however , it will be interesting to watch Saya's reaction to knowing that Tagon killer his real family and Eun Seom is his brother...

I believe that they are doing a pretty good job not focusing on the love triangle, because I myself didn't feel much on the love triangle side. The drama has been focused more on, yes, the power struggle, and the growth of each characters, mainly ES and TY.

4 hours ago, naori87 said:

I can't decide if I like ES more or SY cause SY because his character is so much more intriguing than the simple ES. Somehow  I am feeling the SY TY (more like lover) more than the TY ES (they seem more like friends)

At first, I was very intrigued by Saya as well, that at one point he kinda look good together with Tanya. But I was always team ES, because even though they've been separated for too long and she's been spending more screen time with Saya, I still feel she and ES have the chemistry, you know, even if it's SJK playing them...lol...and just like Tagon and Taelha, their love and trust is on another level too. So agree with you @BlueNotes that SJK is such an amazing actor that I actually see two different people :P.  I remember this scene when Tanya  calls Saya "master" and then looked at him with a sad face thinking of ES, you can literally feel from Kim Ji Won's acting that she's looking at Saya (SJK) and yet she's thinking ES (still SJK). You know what I mean?...LOL...KJW did an amazing job there as well!

1 hour ago, firipy said:

Tanya prolly mite have feelings for Saya which she is unaware of. She got this longing yet confused look whenever she looks at Saya. Maybe because of the lies she told about her dream where she is told to protect him etc. 

Idk, but for me, I don't think she has any romantic feelings for SY, she cares for him, yes, that I know. She backed out from using Saya as a stepping stone and regretted meeting him, because every time he sees him, it reminds her of ES. She knows they are twins but the only person she has feelings for is ES. That longing look she always give Saya is whenever she thinks of ES. Just like my aforementioned comment about KJW's acting, she makes it so believable that even though she's looking at Saya, she's thinking of ES.

Edited by lightbringer06
  • Like 4
  • Insightful 1

22 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

SJK is amazing as both Saya & Eun Seom... Gosh he is so amazing... he was this psycho as Saya for whom killing is as easy as drinking tea ... and eun seom is so sensitive that he cannot even think of killing a person who is a lost cause ... two completely different character and Song Joongki playing with such ease... this guy is good... he is reminding me of his performance in werewolf boy... i could not stop crying in that movie,.,

Couldn't agree more! I really like his acting here, it showcases the extent of his acting and he can go further more. I honestly didn't finish DOST, but am loving his acting in this drama. Not an avid fan of him but these types of characters suit him well. Reminds me of Yeo Jin Goo from his acting in The Crowned Clown, portraying two different people with the same face as well.

• Like 5

two neanthal who ask nunbyeol to be with them, who are they? Is he Ragaz & 1 of two neanthal babies that Ragaz & Asa Hon saved in episode 1? But Ragaz was dead in episode 1 too. I don’t understand.. Are there any details that I miss?

Sorry guys if u already discussed about this before. I can’t read all this thread because I still need to read all post in “Genius advertising Lee Tae Baek” thread, I looking for its theme/scoring /instruement ost that I can’t find in anywhere else, even on youtube. I already searched for years.

But now I’m very curious about this Eeunsom’s father too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chocola25 said:

two neanthal who ask nunbyeol to be with them, who are they? Is he Ragaz & 1 of two neanthal babies that Ragaz & Asa Hon saved in episode 1? But Ragaz was dead in episode 1 too. I don’t understand.. Are there any details that I miss?

Sorry guys if u already discussed about this before. I can’t read all this thread because I still need to read all post in “Genius advertising Lee Tae Baek” thread, I looking for its theme/scoring /instruement ost that I can’t find in anywhere else, even on youtube. I already searched for years.

But now I’m very curious about this Eeunsom’s father too.

No, Ragaz is already dead. That is Yiseuroobeu and Rottip (one of the Neanthal babies Ragaz and Asa Hon saved). Yiseuroobeu, we can assume, is about the same age as Ragaz, he appeared during the meeting in Episode 1 between the Sarams and the Neanthals. You can rewatch that episode again, he was there :).

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

6 hours ago, Raquel Bastian said:

how fittingly that Eunsom destiny is not just to save the Wahan tribe.. but several tribes! :)

as of Saya I really do not know his purpose tho, maybe to create chaos :)... create a chaos in order to have order. Yin and Yang.

I am intrigued with Remus... who is he? was he not the great father? I remember Remus was a good strategist, that one of it's general is one of Saya's idol..  hope we can have his back story. 

Saya and Eunseon are basically the same person... identical twins with the exactly the same gene.  One grew up alone in an ivory tower, reading strategy books, dreaming of being accepted, dreaming of becoming powerful, in a violent filled world where the better does not hesitate to kill, and where lives are cheap (as long as it's someone else's life).

Eunseon grew up in a primitive, innocent world.... granted there are some killing, but within the tribe, there is caring, nurturing and unity where his psych can be nurtured, albeit with some discriminations for his differences.  He also had the support of Tanya and her parents.

Hence this is like an experiment where the same person is placed in different environments and what is end up? An insecure, violent, vengeful, egotistical tyrant....and a sweet innocent boy... who is trying to right the wrongs..

...all at the same time!!!  the same person looking at his mirror (one raises the right hand, the other the left).

• Like 4

Anybody have any guesses as to whether Danbyeok will rise again from the "dead"? After ES takes down Arthdal, if he and Tanya want to return back to Iark, Danbyeok seems like the only option to lead the new Arthdal. I don't think much of his daughter - whom we havent seen since the last time she appeared...

• Like 2

I've just finished episode 12, and what a brilliant cliffhanger episode!  I mean, obviously NOT brilliant for me because it makes me want to cry that I have to wait months for another episode, but what brilliant scriptwriting and acting! The atmosphere they built up for Tanya's scenes in the shrine and Eunsom's escape scenes were so tense.  

Sorry if I repeat what has already been said on this forum, as I've only managed to read back a few pages.

13 hours ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

i think this drama is beyond any triangle and lovey dovey relationships... Eun Seom loves Tanya and Tanya loves Eun Seom./. its pure , unadulterated love...lover since being born... saya came along... but i feel love triangle should not be focus...the focus should be power struggle...

I just wanted to comment on the love story too.  I'm obsessed with romance dramas, so it is a huge surprise that I'm so taken with this one as it is actually very romance-lite.  I agree with the above comment that it will stay this way.  I don't think Tanya and Eunsom are going to end up together - the Korean character descriptions reference her as the first Crown Princess and female politician.  So it seems like she will marry Saya, even if she doesn't love him and as for being a politician - it suggests that she has bigger plans than just saving and marrying Eunsom.  This fits in with her character development over the series.  She starts off as very naive, wanting freedom over her responsibilities as the next Great Mother.  Anyone remember how she would say she was rubbish, but her mother told her that (paraphrasing here) she could try to ignore her calling if she wanted but it would always find her?  There's a theme here that she is meant for a greater purpose, she is not allowed to be free to do what she wants.  Also, throughout the two seasons she has become much more of a game player in order to survive.  She uses Saya, colludes with Taealha and Tagon, and it looks from the preview that she has the confidence  to wield her power as High Priestess, which will be as much about keeping political stability as keeping her citizens safe. 

I feel like the relationships are less about passionate love, and more about loyalty/love - which is why I feel it's good that they never built up the romance between Eunsom and Tanya when they were in Wahan because it makes their bond stronger and purer, and fits a wider arc of staying loyal to Wahan people, not just one person. 

Also, OMG Tagon is so devilishly handsome, both old AND young Tagon.  This has probably already been mentioned.  Can't hurt to mention it again though.  

• Like 6

14 hours ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

i think this drama is beyond any triangle and lovey dovey relationships... Eun Seom loves Tanya and Tanya loves Eun Seom./. its pure , unadulterated love...lover since being born... saya came along... but i feel love triangle should not be focus...the focus should be power struggle...and Eun Seom aka Aramun Haesulla's rise with Asa Sin's aka Tanya's blessing... Saya will just be a tool... however , it will be interesting to watch Saya's reaction to knowing that Tagon killer his real family and Eun Seom is his brother...

Yeah, you're right! I felt that unadulterated love during the last part of episode 12. Yeah they're doing a good job not focusing on the love triangle between the three main characters considering their little screen time but watching Saya doing everything for Tanya like she is his world made me feel that they are going to elaborate the love triangle more in the third season at least in Saya's case anyways. I felt like Saya will not just be a tool and plays a main role on the power struggle also with his affection for Tanya as motivation. He also thirsts for power considering that he wants to be Tagon's heir.

14 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

At first, I was very intrigued by Saya as well, that at one point he kinda look good together with Tanya. But I was always team ES, because even though they've been separated for too long and she's been spending more screen time with Saya, I still feel she and ES have the chemistry, you know, even if it's SJK playing them...lol...and just like Tagon and Taelha, their love and trust is on another level too. So agree with you @BlueNotes that SJK is such an amazing actor that I actually see two different people :P.  I remember this scene when Tanya  calls Saya "master" and then looked at him with a sad face thinking of ES, you can literally feel from Kim Ji Won's acting that she's looking at Saya (SJK) and yet she's thinking ES (still SJK). You know what I mean?...LOL...KJW did an amazing job there as well!

I am still torn between Team Saya and Team Eunsoom! But I think this is good for me because I wouldnt care who Tanya will end up with or even if she will not end up with one of them. Joong Ki is such a good actor. I truly see Saya and Eunsoom as two different people. With Saya, I felt sympathy and fear for his character and situation while with Eunsom, I felt awe and admiration by his will to never give up and his loyalty to his people.

14 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

Idk, but for me, I don't think she has any romantic feelings for SY, she cares for him, yes, that I know. She backed out from using Saya as a stepping stone and regretted meeting him, because every time he sees him, it reminds her of ES. She knows they are twins but the only person she has feelings for is ES. That longing look she always give Saya is whenever she thinks of ES. Just like my aforementioned comment about KJW's acting, she makes it so believable that even though she's looking at Saya, she's thinking of ES.

Even if I like Saya, I also think that Tanya doesnt like Saya romantically. That's why I said that I truly feel sorry for the boy. Unrequited love really hurts, you know? :D Those soft gazes from Tanya are because she sees Eunsoom in him. I felt like Saya assumed that Tanya likes him back. That is double ouch. Poor poor Saya. 

1 hour ago, cantbreathe said:

I just wanted to comment on the love story too.  I'm obsessed with romance dramas, so it is a huge surprise that I'm so taken with this one as it is actually very romance-lite.  I agree with the above comment that it will stay this way.  I don't think Tanya and Eunsom are going to end up together - the Korean character descriptions reference her as the first Crown Princess and female politician.  So it seems like she will marry Saya, even if she doesn't love him and as for being a politician - it suggests that she has bigger plans than just saving and marrying Eunsom.  This fits in with her character development over the series.  She starts off as very naive, wanting freedom over her responsibilities as the next Great Mother.  Anyone remember how she would say she was rubbish, but her mother told her that (paraphrasing here) she could try to ignore her calling if she wanted but it would always find her?  There's a theme here that she is meant for a greater purpose, she is not allowed to be free to do what she wants.  Also, throughout the two seasons she has become much more of a game player in order to survive.  She uses Saya, colludes with Taealha and Tagon, and it looks from the preview that she has the confidence  to wield her power as High Priestess, which will be as much about keeping political stability as keeping her citizens safe. 

I feel like the relationships are less about passionate love, and more about loyalty/love - which is why I feel it's good that they never built up the romance between Eunsom and Tanya when they were in Wahan because it makes their bond stronger and purer, and fits a wider arc of staying loyal to Wahan people, not just one person. 

You nailed it friend. I was taken to the love story of this series too since I am a big hopeless romantic. I truly agree with everything that you said about your thoughts on Tanya and the third season. Well, let's wait and see how it plays out in September.

• Like 6

20 hours ago, firipy said:

Very sad, no one loves Saya, not his foster parents, not the woman he loved.......poor boy

At least Tanya cares for him, even not in a romantic way. At least she cares. :) 

• Like 8

Hi chingus, apologies if this was already discussed but I couldn’t fully grasp why Tagon cannot kill Saya even though he has messed up with his plans many times? 

Aside from being Team ES and Tanya, I have to admit I want for Tagon and Taelha to be together happily. I don’t want them to reign in Arthdal, but they deserve to live together for the rest of their lives. Husband and wife with many 1/4 Igutus hehe

• Like 8

I am bursting inside with so many thoughts and anticipation for the show. My friends has no idea what I was angry abt as they are still at epi 6 or something. 

Please don't laugh at me as I watched epi 12 again and saw the star bell pic at the beginning of the show where the 2 stone thingy twist to form some Korean words n it made me happy as I found something new LOL.

This show made me rewatch some parts as it developed into something new and I had to try to link back. 

Tagon and Taelha love is so heart wrenching sometimes, esp when they met in the forest/woods as youngsters and as adults. They seem to not able to give up what they have for each other but yet actually they did, putting their lives at stake for each other.

Igutu twins prolly growing to be more like 1 another. 1 trying to learn to be more humane, having only books about wars and scheming plots surrounding him, hiding from public being held captive. The other learning to plot and scheme/ kill or hurt in order to survive. I hope the ending for the show isn't sad, really hope to see some Hope in mankind....

Can anyone tell me if they know why ASA Sin have to leave Arth to Lark with Risin or something? forbidden love or hopeless in Arth?

Sorry, did you all find the part where Tanya said some prayers to the bird she killed at the woods while teaching Saya to slingshot familiar? Like Marie Kondo! LOL, sorry for bringing up unrelated stuff here. I was like laughing when she does that.

• Like 6

after watching 12 episodes and the highlight for season 3, this is my guess as to what will happen:

Tanya became leader of the White Mountain Tribe, with the White Peak Mountain Heart society be allowed to function publicly.  Asa Ron has to step down but reluctantly and schemes with his people awaiting his chance to get back his power...with his accomplice Hae Mihol.

Tagon uses his power to become king with help of Taealha.  They tries to control Tanya by forcing her to marry their "SON" Saya but she rebuff them.  She asks for the Wahan tribe to be brought back and found out that Eunseon has already escape into the wild along with the slaves from the mine and has vanished. 

Taealha holds on to Tanya's father to work in the bronze casting, but also as a hostage against Tanya.

Eunseon went to other lesser tribes and cultivate their support waiting for a day when he can come back to rescue the Wahan tribe in Arthdal but that is not possible since Arthdal is too powerful......

until a coup d'état occurs....  some one find out that their king Tagon is an IGUTU, and Hae Mihol and White Mountain Tribe supporters of Asa Ron launch an assassination attempt on Tagon.  They failed to kill him but the situation became chaotic with different factions fighting each others.

The opportunity arrived for Eunseon to come back restore order.  Who will become leader of Arthdal?  Will the people accept an Igutu to be leader or many of them have to die or the Igutu done miraculous thing to save Arthdal before they accept such leader?  What will happen to Saya?  He will probably hate Eunseon and want to kill him for Tanya's affection.   Who will live who will die, who will be exiled, and who will remains?....not sure!   This reader prefers Tagon and Taealha to remain in Arthdal as king and queen, but doubt that will be the ending.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, dlvelasco said:

Hi chingus, apologies if this was already discussed but I couldn’t fully grasp why Tagon cannot kill Saya even though he has messed up with his plans many times? 

Aside from being Team ES and Tanya, I have to admit I want for Tagon and Taelha to be together happily. I don’t want them to reign in Arthdal, but they deserve to live together for the rest of their lives. Husband and wife with many 1/4 Igutus hehe

@dlvelasco , maybe he truly cares for Saya because he is an igutu. We can see in the series that he is not that cruel and he regrets killing his friends. I think he sees killing as a necessary thing and he doesnt kill a person unless needed. Maybe he thinks it's a waste of time to kill Saya?

3 hours ago, firipy said:

Igutu twins prolly growing to be more like 1 another. 1 trying to learn to be more humane, having only books about wars and scheming plots surrounding him, hiding from public being held captive. The other learning to plot and scheme/ kill or hurt in order to survive. 

Wow, I never thought of it that way. That's very ironic, isn't it? 

4 hours ago, firipy said:

Can anyone tell me if they know why ASA Sin have to leave Arth to Lark with Risin or something? forbidden love or hopeless in Arth?

@firipy , I believe that they did not mention the reason in the series. Maybe, they will show it in the third season?

3 hours ago, tiger457_stv said:

This reader prefers Tagon and Taealha to remain in Arthdal as king and queen, but doubt that will be the ending.

Really? I don't like Tagon as king. He abuses his power too much.

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, aren_117 said:

@dlvelasco , maybe he truly cares for Saya because he is an igutu. We can see in the series that he is not that cruel and he regrets killing his friends. I think he sees killing as a necessary thing and he doesnt kill a person unless needed. Maybe he thinks it's a waste of time to kill Saya?

Wow, I never thought of it that way. That's very ironic, isn't it? 

@firipy , I believe that they did not mention the reason in the series. Maybe, they will show it in the third season?

Really? I don't like Tagon as king. He abuses his power too much.

Reason for me saying the 2 twins getting to be more like 1 another is becos Eunseom was (telling Tanya in his heart ) enjoying the plotting against his slave master in order to escape n he felt its some sort of illness. Like Tanya saying she dun find the tactics in the art of war thru the game of chess like with stones to be fun, she said maybe she is sick for not liking.

I also dun understand why Mubaek let Eunseom off, cos he is son of Asa Hon whom he sort of has some feelings for.

The whole show seems to be due to human greed or the burning desire to stay alive. Tagon killing all the Neanthals for his father to stay alive, but in actual fact Neanthals din harm any Sarams rite? I forgot why is there war issit becos Neanthals are physically more powerful and they inhabit all the mountains/ covers a wide land? Maybe I shld start with episode 1 all over again. HAhahaha

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, firipy said:

Reason for me saying the 2 twins getting to be more like 1 another is becos Eunseom was (telling Tanya in his heart ) enjoying the plotting against his slave master in order to escape n he felt its some sort of illness. Like Tanya saying she dun find the tactics in the art of war thru the game of chess like with stones to be fun, she said maybe she is sick for not liking.

I also dun understand why Mubaek let Eunseom off, cos he is son of Asa Hon whom he sort of has some feelings for.

The whole show seems to be due to human greed or the burning desire to stay alive. Tagon killing all the Neanthals for his father to stay alive, but in actual fact Neanthals din harm any Sarams rite? I forgot why is there war issit becos Neanthals are physically more powerful and they inhabit all the mountains/ covers a wide land? Maybe I shld start with episode 1 all over again. HAhahaha

I could truly see your point about Saya and Eunsoom becoming more alike. :)

I think the war started because the sarams wanted to use Neanthal's resources and they refused? Not sure about it too.

By the way, since I have withdrawal symptoms already, I am currently watching FMVs about this series especially the ones that centers around the relationship between Tanya, Eunsoom and Saya. It's giving me THE FEELS! <3 

Sorry, my hopeless romantic side is speaking again haha

• Like 6

15 hours ago, aren_117 said:

Even if I like Saya, I also think that Tanya doesnt like Saya romantically. That's why I said that I truly feel sorry for the boy. Unrequited love really hurts, you know? :D Those soft gazes from Tanya are because she sees Eunsoom in him. I felt like Saya assumed that Tanya likes him back. That is double ouch. Poor poor Saya.

I know, his love is already doomed from the very beginning, already predestined, and probably won't even have  a chance to bloom :).

13 hours ago, dlvelasco said:

Yup, no clearly defined reason yet as to why he cannot kill Saya. My take is that even though he doesn't like the fact that he's an Igutu, you know, being that his own father wanted to kill him for that, how many people were killed and will be killed if his identity is to be revealed, how much he rejects or abhor his own blood, perhaps he sees Saya as a reminder of who he is, of his blood. Saya who is so proud of his blood, in contrast to him, someone who himself cannot be. Or, simply just wanting another Igutu, like himself, on his side.

-----------------------------------------------

And since we're talking about the romance department here, I just wanna say my personal opinion as well. I know that this drama is not totally about romance, but somehow it manages to showcase it in a very subtle but distinct way. We are very used to those cliche romantic dramas that we forget what love is supposed to be. It's also about hope, loyalty, trust, respect...at times, it's sweet, bittersweet, heart-wrenching....but REAL. Taelha and Tagon's love depicts trust. ES and TY's love transcends distance...it's about hope. The obstacles they had to go through...finding their own self..learning that life isn't all about rainbows and sunshine...gaining power so that they can stand on their own....before they finally can be together. I know a lot of you have mentioned ES-TY might not have a happy ending..but idk, for me, I feel like they will. I'm not talking about them having to marry each other or anything, but just I know they will have their HE. As I have already mentioned before, perhaps the ending will be when they finally are reunited. Though, I would want to see them spend time together to catch up with those episodes they've been separated too :D.

• Like 12

Even though I don’t think the show focuses on romance, it still doesn’t stop me hoping it might have more in season 3!

I find myself rooting for Saya over Eunsom. Saya needs Tanya more than Eunsom. She gives him a reason for living that isn’t just power and teaches him right and wrong. I think most of us agree that he has a kind heart (you can see it in the way he was going to leave with a servant girl, and how he worries about Tanya) - it’s just that he grew up thinking threats, lying and murder are commonplace. While Eunsom loves Tanya, he gains friends easily and finds purpose protecting them. I also wonder if the reason they created Chaeeun is as a potential second love interest for Eunsom? I mean, I don’t really see it at the moment, but I think there might be another story arc linked to her which might make it work? Her and her sister, and Mubaek’s stories are still to unfold after all. 

Even though Tanya loves Eunsom, she and he have changed from what they once were, so while they will always be first loves, I think she has it in her to accept Saya. So I have hope! 

3 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

As I have already mentioned before, perhaps the ending will be when they finally are reunited.

Urrrrgghh! This would be my worst nightmare, but given how much they still have to fit in, it is entirely plausible :(

• Like 6

The last part of the episode was a total highlight along with the BGM!!! 

As Asa Shin's true decendent returns Aramun accends!!!Gotta love when they show EunSeom opening his eyes(and basically Aramun rising) when Tanya throws the stone to get the bell...

Not worth mentioning again that the delaying was a VERY bad marketing idea,bet imposed by Netflix...Would have understood perfecly if it was a genuine Second Season and the wait be worth it(imagining the perfect picture of all the cast reuniting) but cutting the last episodes from the drama when the highlight was at it's finnest it's plain stupid...It might work for USA for ex. as they have their own formats but not for kdramas,like come on...Now we must wait 2 long months...:heartbreak:

• Like 5

17 hours ago, tiger457_stv said:

after watching 12 episodes and the highlight for season 3, this is my guess as to what will happen:

Tanya became leader of the White Mountain Tribe, with the White Peak Mountain Heart society be allowed to function publicly.  Asa Ron has to step down but reluctantly and schemes with his people awaiting his chance to get back his power...with his accomplice Hae Mihol.

Tagon uses his power to become king with help of Taealha.  They tries to control Tanya by forcing her to marry their "SON" Saya but she rebuff them.  She asks for the Wahan tribe to be brought back and found out that Eunseon has already escape into the wild along with the slaves from the mine and has vanished. 

Taealha holds on to Tanya's father to work in the bronze casting, but also as a hostage against Tanya.

Eunseon went to other lesser tribes and cultivate their support waiting for a day when he can come back to rescue the Wahan tribe in Arthdal but that is not possible since Arthdal is too powerful......

until a coup d'état occurs....  some one find out that their king Tagon is an IGUTU, and Hae Mihol and White Mountain Tribe supporters of Asa Ron launch an assassination attempt on Tagon.  They failed to kill him but the situation became chaotic with different factions fighting each others.

The opportunity arrived for Eunseon to come back restore order.  Who will become leader of Arthdal?  Will the people accept an Igutu to be leader or many of them have to die or the Igutu done miraculous thing to save Arthdal before they accept such leader?  What will happen to Saya?  He will probably hate Eunseon and want to kill him for Tanya's affection.   Who will live who will die, who will be exiled, and who will remains?....not sure!   This reader prefers Tagon and Taealha to remain in Arthdal as king and queen, but doubt that will be the ending.

There is also an important question to ask: will neanthals come back? 

I doubt roddib forget about Asa Hon's twin so I wonder if he will try to search for them and mainly for eunseom. 

Also we know that  five neanthals are still alive: nunbyeol, roddib and yiseuroobeu. We have 2 left.

yiseuroobeu was already there since episode 1 so I think the other 2 are the other kid that Ragaz and Asa hon saved with roddib, and the last can maybe be Rakeuneurupeu (neanthal's former leader) since they never found his body.

• Like 5