Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I have got to catch up with this drama but i really like Eun Seom and it does seem like his character has lost alot of significance at least thats what it looks like to me.

 

Love this song though.

 

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, herina_90 said:

Watching it again, i think Nunbyeol wasn't the other child with AsaHon... She looked a lot younger when she was found compared to the scenes where Rottip was a kid. Not really sure what's the writer's purpose of having NunByeol as a Neanthal in the entire storyline - maybe the bit of her eight lineages being severed is meant for something? And I'm pretty sure the Neanthals are looking for Saya/Eunseom in Arthdal. 

 

 

Totally agree. The other kid is a boy.

20190707-012618.png

20190707-012600.png

 

So we have yet to see him. Nunbyeol is probably just another Neanthal survivor. And yup, agree as well that it's ES they're looking for. I just don't know how they ended up in that place where they treated ES. 

 

 

36 minutes ago, ForgottenSoulx said:

I have got to catch up with this drama but i really like Eun Seom and it does seem like his character has lost alot of significance at least thats what it looks like to me.

 

 

Kinda agree with you there. I know they were building his character, but it's been too slow. Saya has been hogging the spotlight whom I believe should be of ES (well, no complaints there coz it's still SJK anyways) but, you know, it has been sooooo slow...lot of things have already happened and he has yet to know anything of everything. Don't really get how the writer is gonna work on that.

 

Edited by lightbringer06
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, nikir said:

Just like i said.. :)but how is she younger than ES and Saya

 

this episode was good but didn't move as fast as I expected.. expected lot of interactions between Taya n ES . Will wait for the subs to get the full understanding.. 

 

Tagon two timed Saya as expected.. Saya knows Tagon isn't trustworthy so why did he believe him!! 

   ES part is moving slow.. and finally trow Tanya will be become part of Asa clan.. Looks like season 3 episodes  wil be fast paced since since all the cards will be revealed to everyone then!!!

 In the latest episode, Nunbyeol is just one Neanthal child that survived. Chae Eun and Nunbyeol probably are near each other's age. There might be other Neanthal survivors, not Just Ragaz and the children he saved with Asa Hon. This is probably why the hunt went on for years.

 

On the other hand, Saya got played by Tagon. I really think Saya thinks that Tagon put some value on his life aside from their common ground as an Igutu. Saya might not show it, but he wants to be acknowledged by Tagon. Saya putting his life on the line seemed to convince him that Tagon will be convinced. Tagon betraying Saya will hurt him badly and in the preview it seemed like Tagon punishes Saya by imprisoning him. What seems odd is that Tagon doesn't kill Saya if he thinks little of him. We still don't know why Tagon saved baby Saya. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, scarletlover1 said:

@lightbringer06 No I mean Season 2. All of this is Season 1. Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3 are all Season 1.

 

Oh, wait..what do you mean Season 2? I believe the seasons are those parts 1 to 3. So the last installment of this drama would be Season 3 or Part 3, whatever you call it. The drama has already been wrapped up.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm enjoying this game between Tagon and Saya. Although Saya is smart he is not on Tagon's level yet.

 

I love the relationship between Tagon and Taealha. It's very well written and understandable. They are both messed up people that love each other in their own twisted way and more important they understand each other and know what to expect from one another. I'm glad they give us a flashback of them.

 

Why there is no scene between Tagon and his wife? It's so unrealistic.

 

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agreed, the other kid is a boy so N can’t be him. That’s good to know there are still a few survivors.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

 

Totally agree. The other kid is a boy.

 

 

 

So we have yet to see him. Nunbyeol is probably just another Neanthal survivor. And yup, agree as well that it's ES they're looking for. I just don't know how they ended up in that place where they treated ES. 

 

 

 

Kinda agree with you there. I know they were building his character, but it's been too slow. Saya has been hogging the spotlight whom I believe should be of ES (well, no complaints there coz it's still SJK anyways) but, you know, it has been sooooo slow...lot of things have already happened and he has yet to know anything of everything. Don't really get how the writer is gonna work on that.

 

 

Feels like Eunseom is a secondary character doing nothing much in like 12 eps.. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@lightbringer06 No.

 

The show is going to be multiple seasons, right?

 

Part 1 = Season 1

Part 2 = Season 2

Part 3 = Season 3

 

No, that's not what this is. Season 1 is being split into 3 parts. Season 1 is 18 episodes. This is not 3 seasons.

 

Season 2 won't be until 2020/2021. Why I said "At this point, I honestly believe that Season 2 will be the same cast. There's no way things will be wrapped up with this cast this season with the way things have been going" is because I thought the story would be wrapped up with this cast in this season while a new cast would be introduced next season. Because usually when K-Dramas have second seasons, a majority of them it's always a new cast while the original cast doesn't return.

 

Do you believe that things are going to be wrapped with these characters with the few amount of episodes we have left? We have barely gotten anywhere with ES and TY's stories including Saya was just introduced. The twins don't even know about each other yet or their past. Tagon and TH have gotten more done than the main leads. There's no way 6 episodes will be enough time for conclusion.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, scarletlover1 said:

 

Season 2 won't be until 2020/2021.

Why I said "At this point, I honestly believe that Season 2 will be the same cast. There's no way things will be wrapped up with this cast this season with the way things have been going" is because I thought the story would be

This show will be over after 18 episodes.. no sequel/ extra episodes.  12 episodes as of today and the remaining 6 will be in September.. that's it!!!

 

 

5 hours ago, ForgottenSoulx said:

i really like Eun Seom and it does seem like his character has lost alot of significance at least thats what it looks like to me.

 Exactly.. while Saya as SJK is there to keep us happy , with ES being projected as the main protagonist, this last 6 episodes there is hardly any action from ES

 Yet to watch this episode with subs yet, but am really not interested in watching ES struggle in that cave prison for like 5 episodes.. while it's important for character growth they could still have cut down on the prison part!! Keeping these miserable sad scenes of ES  short would make the viewers happy..i mean we are waiting for 5 episodes for ES to escape.. let's get to it already..

 

I hope season 3 better show ES much stronger n more knowledgeable abt his true self.. though i think it will happen only by episode 13/14..

 

    

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So the old religion had Asa Sin and the messenger Aramun who was an Igutu.  Then the latter White Mountain tribe killed him and the old line perished, when Asa Sin departed to the south over the Great Black Cliff, bringing the relic with her.  since that time, the White Mountain has suppressed the thought that Aramun was an Igutu…. and brand all believers otherwise (the White Peak Mountain Heart society) as heretics. 

 

Until Tanya becomes chief of the White Mountain tribe and is accepted by Arthdal people, there is no way Eunseon or Saya can declare themselves Igutu…. so it would be a while until either of them could wrestle power from Tagon.

So it's ok for Eunseon to suffer in the mine....   It's fascinating the expression on Tanya's face when she realizes that power will save the Wahan tribe... how is she going to find the relic?

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is my assessment regarding the end of the world prophesy, it turns out that Tagon will play as the CHOSEN ONE/HERO who will save the world and yes ES, SY and Tanya are the ones who will end the WORLD, But i dont think so... i look at it in reverse perspective and I dont take it literary. What ASA SAKAN  told Mubaek the WORLD that will end is not actually ARTHDAL, the WORLD she is talking about without realizing it is the GREEDINESS and the EVILNESS of the ARTHDAL, not the ARTHDAL itself but the UNION or the civilization that SARAM used to create, if that so SY, ES and TANYA is not actual a curse they are the ones who will save and resurrect the WORLD of ARTHDAL and finally end the GREEDINESS and EVILNESS of the UNION/CIVILIZATION of ARTHDAL. Remember what the ASA SAKAN says to Mubaek "if the world ends, we will go back to the living like the savage brutes in the Ancient times" but i am hoping that it will creat a new WORLD not of what she predict. TAGON will only fights for the sake of CIVILIZATION and turning a union to become KINGDOM/NATION becoming a KING.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, scarletlover1 said:

@lightbringer06 No.

 

The show is going to be multiple seasons, right?

 

Part 1 = Season 1

Part 2 = Season 2

Part 3 = Season 3

 

No, that's not what this is. Season 1 is being split into 3 parts. Season 1 is 18 episodes. This is not 3 seasons.

 

Season 2 won't be until 2020/2021. Why I said "At this point, I honestly believe that Season 2 will be the same cast. There's no way things will be wrapped up with this cast this season with the way things have been going" is because I thought the story would be wrapped up with this cast in this season while a new cast would be introduced next season. Because usually when K-Dramas have second seasons, a majority of them it's always a new cast while the original cast doesn't return.

 

Do you believe that things are going to be wrapped with these characters with the few amount of episodes we have left? We have barely gotten anywhere with ES and TY's stories including Saya was just introduced. The twins don't even know about each other yet or their past. Tagon and TH have gotten more done than the main leads. There's no way 6 episodes will be enough time for conclusion.

I have same sentiments about the short episodes (18 only divided into S1, 2, 3) when they have such strong and complex plot developments with so many characters who were not granted sufficient screen time to execute their roles. Previous period dramas had hit 50 and above, i.e. Empress Ki, Jewel in the Palace. GoT had 8 seasons which showed adequate exposure of the various characters. 

 

Understand from the presscon that the script writers can expand the plot to more seasons but think it is dependent on the reception, which must had disappointed them and Director KWS. Believe the initial backlash about the drama has dissipated as more knetz commented favorably. Think more international viewers supported via Netflix so I certainly hope Netflix will commission more seasons, even if TvN is reluctant.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Chelseakay said:

How is Tagon An Igutu? Which of his parents were Igutus?

 

Igutu is Half-Nweantal and Half-Saram(human)

In Tagon's case his father was Saram and we kinda understood that his mother is Nweantal.

And during his one on one fight with EunSoom he was cut by a knife and the blood that shown on Tagon's injured leg was purple, and this is were it was revealed that Tagon is indeed an Igutu

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm kinda hoping Mugwang realises Tanya is the direct descendant of AsaSin before he actually dies from her curse. Looking forward to the the horror on his face after all his mocking of her... But for him to die under the crescent moon means he must have been captured by the Neanthal or ran away... but then given ending of ep 11, how did Tanya end up with Mihol in ep 12? Prob the Neanthals dont feel obliged to save anybody not of their kind??

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

35 minutes ago, herina_90 said:

ending of ep 11, how did Tanya end up with Mihol in ep 12? 

Idon't think it's Mihol she ends up with coz we see Taehla with Tanya in preview . So she ends up with Tagon.. it might be after Tagon threatens/ harms Saya.. and anyways Tanya wants to go to Tagon now to save Wahan tribe..

 

With Tanya part of Asa clan now, her chances of meeting ES seems very slim for next few episodes...

 

I guess ep 12 ending will be ES meeting Saya or ES meeting Neanthals!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Tagonim said:

Here is my assessment regarding the end of the world prophesy, it turns out that Tagon will play as the CHOSEN ONE/HERO who will save the world and yes ES, SY and Tanya are the ones who will end the WORLD, But i dont think so... i look at it in reverse perspective and I dont take it literary. What ASA SAKAN  told Mubaek the WORLD that will end is not actually ARTHDAL, the WORLD she is talking about without realizing it is the GREEDINESS and the EVILNESS of the ARTHDAL, not the ARTHDAL itself but the UNION or the civilization that SARAM used to create, if that so SY, ES and TANYA is not actual a curse they are the ones who will save and resurrect the WORLD of ARTHDAL and finally end the GREEDINESS and EVILNESS of the UNION/CIVILIZATION of ARTHDAL. Remember what the ASA SAKAN says to Mubaek "if the world ends, we will go back to the living like the savage brutes in the Ancient times" but i am hoping that it will creat a new WORLD not of what she predict. TAGON will only fights for the sake of CIVILIZATION and turning a union to become KINGDOM/NATION becoming a KING.

Definitely deaths of few key players..I don't see Tagon surviving st the end..Neanthals wil want revenge..if Saya isn't killed, then he might as wil be the new ruler of the new world as he has all the brains to be one with Mubaek at his side.... 

 

  With so many tribes, unless all the tribe leaders die, I don't know how they will make everyone believe that ES is Aramun.. even if Tanya says.. unless Tagon agrees it's highly unlikely that ppl will accept 2 new faces as their leaders

 

So my guess is Tagon wil be forced to acknowledge to the ppl that Saya or ES is Aramun 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, nikir said:

 

 

Idon't think it's Mihol she ends up with coz we see Taehla with Tanya in preview . So she ends up with Tagon.. it might be after Tagon threatens/ harms Saya.. and anyways Tanya wants to go to Tagon now to save Wahan tribe..

 

With Tanya part of Asa clan now, her chances of meeting ES seems very slim for next few episodes...

 

I guess ep 12 ending will be ES meeting Saya or ES meeting Neanthals!!

 

Hmmm I thought there was a scene of Mihol with a tied up Tanya in the preview. Taealha is confined in the Great Shrine now, meaning she's stuck hanging out with Mihol and AsaRon at the moment, rather than Tagon, until the trial scene when everyone is in white. I find it interesting Taealha was so desperate in asking Tanya if she really doesn't know where it is - "it" I assume is the star bell. Guess she thought it was a sure thing Tanya would "rescue" her from her sacred trial.

 

I can already see how EunSeom gets back to Arthdal - using the Daekan Forces who went to pick up Olmadae (the old guy stuck with him underground) to get back. Please ES, dont forget to retrieve Dalsae, wherever he is! Btw the Wahan betrayer... where did he go in the end? 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Judy watched ep6 ending to reconfirm..Tanya gets the bell in ep 6 ending when she looks into the mirror..has she forgotten that?

 

   In ep 7 beginning, she still has the bell when she sees Saya.. my guess is the bell is in Sayas room ( as Tagon knocks out Tanya n takes her in ep 7) and he will find it out in today's episode n maybe use it to his advantage to stay alive!!

Just rambling!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...