Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

hey they already showed ep7 last evening?? :open_mouth: i thought there was a break between the parts!

and @ForgottenSoulx i really agreed with the votes that the smile from saya at the end is, creepy :sweatingbullets: its like some psychopath’s glee! omg..

quite surprised if the plot really goes towards making tanya someone’s wife.. as the great mother, isn’t she supposed to under celibacy or something?

is jisoo a neanthal? she is so pretty!!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually, I am worrying about Saya. We know that igutus are quick learners and have the ability to learn through observations. So Saya grew up in a cruel environment. This was not the first time that Saya saw his "dad" kill one of his men in order to keep his secret. Then he also learned that Taealha would do anything for her ambition and love for Tagon. She has no problem to kill someone that represents a thread to her dream. Since Saya was surrounded by ambitious and ruthless people, we have to imagine that Saya has become the same: ruthless and ambitious. He knows that Tagon wants to become king and it seems that Saya has developed the same dream. In my opinion, Saya wants to use Tanya just like Tagon uses Taealha. Notice that he let Taealha plan to kill Asa Ron. She had to do it if she wanted to become his wife hence queen. We shouldn't forget that Taealha asked the same from Tagon. She was the one who asked him to kill his father. As conclusion, Saya's "love" for Tanya that is about to come shouldn't be perceived as a pure love. His love for Tanya will be similar to Tagon's love for Taealha.   That's the impression I've got.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, radianttreasure said:

It could actually be the other way. Tanya would be the one who would be using Saya because Tanya should have known more about Saya through Eunseom's dreams and she may use Saya to find Eunseom. Even as per the character description chart Tanya , Tagon & Taealha is described as the ones who will be "Using" Saya. 

But the poster with the arrows is not complete. Taealha has a business relationship with Saya but we saw what she did to him. But this is not reflected in the poster. Besides, this idea (Tanya using Saya) doesn't exclude the other. Tanya is not a submissive woman hence she won't let people use her so easily, just because Saya fell for Tanya in the long run.

 

@UnniSarah After the episode 7, it becomes clear why Tagon refused to leave Arthdal, when his father asked him. If he did, he knew that Taealha would never follow him. He knew that her biggest dream was to become queen. So Taealha influenced Tagon in a bad way. Tagon told her that if he killed Asa Ron, then he would be exposed to people's fury and he would have to leave Arthdal. Taealha made it pretty clear that she would never follow him. So her ambition is stronger than her love for Tagon. And she will have to face the consequences for her decision: Tagon will never marry her. They can only remain lovers.

Striking is that Tanya's father will play a huge part in destroying the power from the Hae tribe. Right now, Mihol feels safe because he is the only one who knows how to produce bronze weapons. Since Tanya's father has been an inventor, he will be able to discover how to produce bronze weapons, hence Mihol's power and knowledge is obsolete. And since Taealha will become the leader of the Hae tribe, it is the same for her. With the loss of exclusivity, Taealha will be losing some power. On the other hand, I can see that Tanya's position will change as she will be perceived more and more as someone with mystic powers.    

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Episode 7 was excellent. Saya's little creepy laugh at the end literally gave me goosebumps because although I knew he was behind it, I didn't expect it to be revealed to Taelha so soon but I kinda love it. lol. It's getting better and better each episode for me anyways. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's true, the Korean relationship poster points out that Saya is using both Taealha and Tagon, the translated poster chooses the wrong word to describe. It's not just a "business" and Saya, Tagon, Taealha are obviously not business partners. They're enemies. Saya knows how to play the game really well.  :lol:

 

4 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

hey they already showed ep7 last evening?? :open_mouth: i thought there was a break between the parts!

and @ForgottenSoulx i really agreed with the votes that the smile from saya at the end is, creepy :sweatingbullets: its like some psychopath’s glee! omg..

quite surprised if the plot really goes towards making tanya someone’s wife.. as the great mother, isn’t she supposed to under celibacy or something?

is jisoo a neanthal? she is so pretty!!

 

When Saya smiled, he looked so much like Joker. Really creepy. Great acting from SJK. :heart:

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, radianttreasure said:

 

This is from Soompi article 

 

"Although Ta Gon chose to spare Sa Ya’s life as a baby, his relationship with Sa Ya is described as one in which both of them are using each other. Sa Ya has the same “mutual use” relationship with Taealha, who helped Ta Gon raise him.

Of greater interest is Sa Ya’s relationship with Tanya. Tanya is described as “using” Sa Ya, but Sa Ya is described as having affectionate feelings for Tanya. "

 

So that's why I said Saya will not be using Tanya but it will be Tanya and even yesterday's precap suggested the same. 

 

     As you said Tanya is not a submissive woman. In my opinion all three ES, Tanya, Saya are strong and smart enough. I don't think they will let someone to use them. Anyways these three are the heavenly objects (Sword, Bell & Mirror) so eventually these three  ES, Tanya & Saya will work together to defeat Tagon & Taealha. 

Well, I don't trust sypnosis and even articles because their sources are not sure. Taealha was presented as the last descendant of Neanthals but she doesn't look like one and until now, this has not been confirmed. I am only relying on analysis and what we saw. For me, what they give outside the dramas are often incorrect or incomplete. Sure, my prediction can be wrong but I have the impression that Saya will use Tanya first as he doesn't know her that well. At some point, he might fall in love with her but I doubt that he already loves her. He needs an ally that's why he used her dream in order to ask her to come to him. Don't forget that he chose her in the first place.

 

As for Saya, it is not sure if Saya will be working with Eunseom in order to defeat Tagon. Another possibility could be that at some point, Saya might have a similar behavior than Tagon. Don't forget that Tagon committed a parricide and Saya could do the same but for a different reason: to become a ruler himself. We shouldn't forget the environment he grew up. Saya is the mirror... and he could be the mirror of Tagon. If he sees Tagon as his enemy, then he could disrupt his father's dream by undermining his authority... He would repeat what Tagon did to his father and Tagon has to share the same experience than his father. This could be the reason why Saya is the third tool that destroys Saram. We were told by Ragaz that they would kill each other... so the implosion is bound to happen soon.     

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Somehow... i have a feeling that the writer will not be giving a predicted ending to please the viewers. 

At least they have given us the innocent scenes between EunSum and Tanya.

Like the brief description, thats their fate being first love of one another ; to meet and separate.

 

Tanya not knowing EunSum is still alive will move forward and be a woman of her own.

And perhaps, Saya is the only one who can assist her in achieving her goal.

Saya + Tanya : high possibility i reckon.

 

As for EunSum... who knows. Maybe he will be with ChaeEun.

The girl who spared his life after knowing he is a igutu.

The girl who speaks in a similar vibe as Tanya.

The girl whose clan looked after him when he leaped off the cliff.

 

Shall keep my guessing running!!!!!!  

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, LightFurie111 said:

 

 

When Saya smiled, he looked so much like Joker. Really creepy. Great acting from SJK. :heart:

 

 

Yes, I found that moment genuinely chilling. Until that moment, Saya appeared passive and scared of everyone. That was one of the best twists, so far.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I just say WOOWW to SJK's acting as Saya???

Like maann, I got goosebumps at that laugh cos it sounds so cruel and sick.

The moment when Tealha's tears fell down, and the laugh came. It served you good, Tealha!!

 

Judging from the preview, Tealha wants Tanya to be her mole but Saya bribed her with her father, and Tanya decided to stand by Saya.

I think Saya made his decision once he saw how Tanya defied Tuak. Lol

Now Tealha's anger is what I'm waiting for, how would she react to this 'new' side of Saya.

 

ES's identity slowly revealed and he made his gang consists of Mubaek, Harim, Chae Eun, Nunbyeol (as expected).

I noticed they talked about Asa Sin and Risan a lot in this episode.

How they ran away to keep their love, meaning Risan is 'not welcomed' to Asa Clan. Also Mubaek thinks Wahan is possibly their descendants.

That means Risan is neither Neanthal nor Igutu.

 

Biggest question now is: What the hell did Mubaek and ES talked about before the soldiers came???

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sorry...but I am wrong to be liking Saya?

tumblr_lrr2jc1k8n1qkmpj8o1_500.gif

That giggle just sent a chill down my spine but you can see that he's a mastermind!

I was not expecting that! So it's clear you shouldn't mess with Saya or he'll get right back at you!:lol:

(But does he seem like he's a little bit of a psychopath?)

  • Like 5
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Actually, I am worrying about Saya. We know that igutus are quick learners and have the ability to learn through observations. So Saya grew up in a cruel environment. This was not the first time that Saya saw his "dad" kill one of his men in order to keep his secret. Then he also learned that Taealha would do anything for her ambition and love for Tagon. She has no problem to kill someone that represents a thread to her dream. Since Saya was surrounded by ambitious and ruthless people, we have to imagine that Saya has become the same: ruthless and ambitious. He knows that Tagon wants to become king and it seems that Saya has developed the same dream. In my opinion, Saya wants to use Tanya just like Tagon uses Taealha. Notice that he let Taealha plan to kill Asa Ron. She had to do it if she wanted to become his wife hence queen. We shouldn't forget that Taealha asked the same from Tagon. She was the one who asked him to kill his father. As conclusion, Saya's "love" for Tanya that is about to come shouldn't be perceived as a pure love. His love for Tanya will be similar to Tagon's love for Taealha.   That's the impression I've got.

Well said , we saw how he decided to challenge Taealha for taking away the woman he love. So I Return he did the same to her. I think they will be fighting each other like that for revenge. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the child actor for young version of lee young joon (park seo joon in wwwsk) posted his image for arthdal chronicles

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kdrama_luv said:

Somehow... i have a feeling that the writer will not be giving a predicted ending to please the viewers. 

At least they have given us the innocent scenes between EunSum and Tanya.

Like the brief description, thats their fate being first love of one another ; to meet and separate.

 

Tanya not knowing EunSum is still alive will move forward and be a woman of her own.

And perhaps, Saya is the only one who can assist her in achieving her goal.

Saya + Tanya : high possibility i reckon.

 

As for EunSum... who knows. Maybe he will be with ChaeEun.

The girl who spared his life after knowing he is a igutu.

The girl who speaks in a similar vibe as Tanya.

The girl whose clan looked after him when he leaped off the cliff.

 

Shall keep my guessing running!!!!!!  

 

You're so right, I mean, everything that you said had happened in ep 8. Tanya is starting to use Saya in ep 8 to archive her goal.

 

38 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Well said , we saw how he decided to challenge Taealha for taking away the woman he love. So I Return he did the same to her. I think they will be fighting each other like that for revenge. 

 

Saya already got his revenge on Taealha for killing his first love, he said it directly to Taealha's face in ep 8, now he's starting on the new and bigger purpose.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saya is such a j*rk in this episode, he doesn't give a flying **** about the death of his brother and wants Tanya to give up on Eunseom immediately :tired: he gives Tanya no choice. Anw, what you guys' prediction is true, Saya saw Tanya in his dreams through Eunseom's memories, he said it out loud. I don't feel the "love" Saya has for Tanya, he's really possessive and creepy. :cold_sweat: 

Edited by Moonlightsunline
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Moonlightsunline said:

Saya is such a j*rk in this episode, he doesn't give a flying **** about the death of his brother and wants Tanya to give up on Eunseom immediately :tired: he gives Tanya no choice. Anw, what you guys' prediction is true, Saya saw Tanya in his dreams through Eunseom's memories, he said it out loud. I don't feel the "love" Saya has for Tanya, he's really possessive and creepy. :cold_sweat: 

This doesn't surprise me because he was raised by selfish, ambitious, cruel and greedy people. So he became like them, especially after losing his first love. 

EunSeom is a compassionate and honest person who had a loving mother and later he was accepted by the Wahan tribe.

 

I sense that Saya will be one of the reasons why Tagon fails in the end, as Saya will become his father's enemy.   

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm glad Saya is not another Naive and innocent Eunseom. He is twisted, calculating and unpredictable and this will make everything more interesting. Even if he sides with Eunseom and Tanya to take down Tagon it could very well be for his own ambitions.

 

And about Taealha and Tagon... Although I like them as a dangerous and intriguing pair it seems like their enmity is inevitable and soon there will be a great power struggle between these two. Can't wait! And I'm wondering whether this power struggle will eventually result in Taealha siding with Eunseom against Tagon for her own survival and benefits.

 

 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Gumiho9 said:

I'm glad Saya is not another Naive and innocent Eunseom. He is twisted, calculating and unpredictable and this will make everything more interesting. Even if he sides with Eunseom and Tanya to take down Tagon it could very well be for his own ambitions.

 

And about Taealha and Tagon... Although I liked them as a dangerous and intriguing pair it seems like their enmity is inevitable and soon there will be a great power struggle between these two. Can't wait! And I'm wondering whether this power struggle will eventually result in Taealha siding with Eunseom against Tagon for her own survival and benefits.

 

 

I think like that too. Saya is a very interesting character and his presence will have a huge impact on the pact between Tagon, Taealha and Giseon, the man from the White Mountain Tribe. Saya has already created a riff between Tagon and Taealha... he will damage much more.

  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I think like that too. Saya is a very interesting character and his presence will have a huge impact on the pact between Tagon, Taealha and Giseon, the man from the White Mountain Tribe. Saya has already created a riff between Tagon and Taealha... he will damage much more.

Yeah he is such a wild card, I like that. And it seems like he won't have a good relationship with Eunseom (at least not for the time being).

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I read somehwere that Jisoo character (saenare) ist going to be in the show until ep 13. if it´s true then it means that  we are either   going to see more flashbacks of her relationship with saya or she might not be dead. But I think it´s more the first one. 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...