Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Based on the relationship chart on the first page, are they really going to pair Taealha and Eunseom? It seems too far fetched as she would be at least 15 years older than him. She is also to much of a schemer as she is playing both father and son.  And who is going to play Eunseom's brother? 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, tarjig said:

Based on the relationship chart on the first page, are they really going to pair Taealha and Eunseom? It seems too far fetched as she would be at least 15 years older than him. She is also to much of a schemer as she is playing both father and son.  And who is going to play Eunseom's brother? 

 

I am curious about the same things.

 

How could Taealha end with Eunseom ?! I mean, she is already involved with 2 others guys and she is more of his mother generation. I mean, if she's married Taegon's father, she would be his grand-parents' generation. Even for a political union, it's too far fetched...And what about the new girl ?! She have more the profile of the future wife (after the heartbreaking first love) for a more rational (and with some amical feelings) choice later on.

 

Moreover, where is the brother ! In a tour ?! But why hiding him (i mean in the drama) ! Or maybe we already met with him ? He is dreaming (he can because he is an igutu), in a tour and messages can go through him : the temple ?

 

We just sam what Eunseom was seeing through him. Is the brother is dreaming of Eunseom's lofe too ?

 

I guess, we won't have a answer before the next arc (or maybe the end of this arc, next week).

Edited by Najoua Soussi
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can anyone give a quick recap of today's episode?i am awaiting netflix to update it ... No luck till now ... :(

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

Can anyone give a quick recap of today's episode?i am awaiting netflix to update it ... No luck till now ... :(

Oh no! I was waiting for you to spoil it for us :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Gumiho9 said:

Oh no! I was waiting for you to spoil it for us :D

 

 

Will do surely but after i watch it but i am dying for update.... That's why :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

 

Will do surely but after i watch it but i am dying for update.... That's why :D

That one month gap between the second and the third parts is gonna be torturous:lol:

 

45 minutes ago, tarjig said:

Based on the relationship chart on the first page, are they really going to pair Taealha and Eunseom?

I don't know Korean, what does it say?

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

guys, episode today is so goodddddd, full emotion. hope the rating will increase. for me, the drama with big investigation, A actors and good director like Arthadal, the rating isn't satisfied me. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tarjig said:

Based on the relationship chart on the first page, are they really going to pair Taealha and Eunseom? It seems too far fetched as she would be at least 15 years older than him. She is also to much of a schemer as she is playing both father and son.  And who is going to play Eunseom's brother? 

 

They don't pair Taealha and Eunsom as lovers on the website... the arrows between them say "rivals"

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Gumiho9 so basically I completed watching ep 4.... It is thrilling... Brief update -

Episode starts with eun seom making discovery that in arthdal, children are used as slaves and he is devastated....he again crosses his road with that lady...so that lady belongs to the family of physicians...her father was responsible for killing of Neanderthals.... And he feels guilty ... So in long run, they are going to support eun seom... 

On wahan part, tanya takes charge.... She says some prophecy about the fate of those who are torturing her... And there we get to know that she belongs to some great white wolf who belongs to arthdal... Her mother while dying tells her that when tanya was prophesizing, she saw great white wolf ( we do see it on screen )... She had a brief encounter with tagon...

The fact that taelha supports tagon...her father comes to know about it...he forces her to give poison to tagon... Taelha goes to meet tagon but they end up confessing for each other...taelha tells him that whatever he planned, better be good or else she will also end up dead... There was brief encounter between taelha & tanya here while living tagon's tent..

Now tagon puts his plan on action here...he goes to meet asa ron and suggests a suitable plan for both of them... Result - asa ron ends up declaring that tagon is indeed messanger of god hence he surely can hold rituals... Now both asa ron and tagon finds the guy who falsified tagon... That guy claims that it was saring niruha who planned it...the people of asa ron tries to hostage niruha but all are brutally killee...

Meanwhile, eun seom dresses up to hold niruha so that he can negotiate for wahan tribe...everyone surprised to know that niruha has been taken into hostage by some unknown person... So tagon suggests that he goes up and negotiate with eun seom...borh of them come face to face and both of them runs fighting towards each other.... Episode ends...

Nice cliffhanger

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

he goes to meet asa ron and suggests a suitable plan for both of them... Result - asa ron ends up declaring that tagon is indeed messanger of god hence he surely can hold rituals... 

That's brilliant! So he is a prophet now.:lol:  I can't wait to know what he has in mind for Eunseom's brother.

 

18 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

borh of them come face to face and both of them runs fighting towards each other.... Episode ends...

I haven't seen the preview for the next episode but I think it's a perfect opportunity for Tagon to kill his father and put the blame on Eunseom.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

An exciting drama.

Tanya is a brave girl.

She doesnt look scared, even though she surely is.

She is even watching all those new things she is seeing

with curiosity.

Same as Eunseom, who adjusts to any situation pretty fast.

 

Him and Kanmoreu are an invincible team.

Maybe they loose some battles, but not the war.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@Gumiho9 so basically I completed watching ep 4.... It is thrilling... Brief update -

Episode starts with eun seom making discovery that in arthdal, children are used as slaves and he is devastated....he again crosses his road with that lady...so that lady belongs to the family of physicians...her father was responsible for killing of Neanderthals.... And he feels guilty ... So in long run, they are going to support eun seom... 

On wahan part, tanya takes charge.... She says some prophecy about the fate of those who are torturing her... And there we get to know that she belongs to some great white wolf who belongs to arthdal... Her mother while dying tells her that when tanya was prophesizing, she saw great white wolf ( we do see it on screen )... She had a brief encounter with tagon...

The fact that taelha supports tagon...her father comes to know about it...he forces her to give poison to tagon... Taelha goes to meet tagon but they end up confessing for each other...taelha tells him that whatever he planned, better be good or else she will also end up dead... There was brief encounter between taelha & tanya here while living tagon's tent..

Now tagon puts his plan on action here...he goes to meet asa ron and suggests a suitable plan for both of them... Result - asa ron ends up declaring that tagon is indeed messanger of god hence he surely can hold rituals... Now both asa ron and tagon finds the guy who falsified tagon... That guy claims that it was saring niruha who planned it...the people of asa ron tries to hostage niruha but all are brutally killee...

Meanwhile, eun seom dresses up to hold niruha so that he can negotiate for wahan tribe...everyone surprised to know that niruha has been taken into hostage by some unknown person... So tagon suggests that he goes up and negotiate with eun seom...borh of them come face to face and both of them runs fighting towards each other.... Episode ends...

Nice cliffhanger

Thanks for the summary! I was not surprised that Asa Ron would side with Tagon and declare him a messenger of the god because Asa Ron always showed some concern towards Tagon. Furthermore the latter started very early with the burial ceremony in the presence of Giseon and nothing happened. Taegon took the igutu for that reason (messenger of god, the igutu will be used as Aramun Haesulla). Yet it was very clear that Tagon himself doesn't believe in the existence of Aramun Haesulla.

 

From my point of view, Mubaek represents the opposite of Tagon, he was a strong believer of this cult hence he didn't always approve Tagon's actions and words, yet never dared to criticize him openly. That's why I am expecting Mubaek will join Eunseom as soon as he realizes that he is the son of Asa Hon because he has the symbol of Asa Tribe.

 

  • Like 5
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

For a cable drama it´s not bad.

To be honest I´m surprised that there isn´t such a hype about this drama.

 

 

@Sarang21 hey friend, why not tag me , I like my heroes eating vegetables :mrgreen:

 

9120474C-4C65-4FD5-9B00-65AB33A5C561.gif

 

love love drawing :innocent::phew:

 

5cfd6833795d9680623696.gif?download

 

start watching today , I will catch up with what I messed so far :relaxed:

 

 

 

 

 

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

 

@Sarang21 hey friend, why not tag me , I like my heroes eating vegetables :mrgreen:

 

 

 

love love drawing :innocent::phew:

 

 

 

start watching today , I will catch up with what I messed so far :relaxed:

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry chingu...I didn´t know that :joy:. But I´m happy to see you here :kiss_wink:

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tagon is also a child of a prophecy. The shaman predicted that Tagon would ruin the Union Arthdal which pushed the father to try to get rid of him. His murder attempt was the trigger for Tagon to plan to change his fate. In reality, Tagon is just the product of greedy men. Gods had known that at some point, the leaders of Arthdal would forget the true philosophy of Aramun Haesulla. No tribe rules over others...

 

I have the impression that the tribe Hae is the cause of all this. We shouldn't forget that Asa Ron mentioned that Hae had tried before in Remus and failed. Mihol had realized that only knowledge is not enough to impose their ruling, they needed a strong tribe with warriors that's why he wanted his daughter to marry Tagon's father.

 

Both episodes from this week were so good. I was only missing Mubaek in the last episode. I hope, he joins Eunseom really soon as the latter needs support. I am wondering what is Tagon's weakness.

 

  • Like 4
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So basically with season 1 ending next week, is there going to be a time jump from season 1 to season 2 or like how do you guys thinkthe transition will be from season to season 2

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So far, we know that Eunsom has an older sibling who is also igutu and was taken by Tagon. There are also those two  neanthal children. Can’t wait to see the full bloods help the half bloods against the Saram.

Edited by Michael Isidro
Spelling correction
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Craniata said:

guys, episode today is so goodddddd, full emotion. hope the rating will increase. for me, the drama with big investigation, A actors and good director like Arthadal, the rating isn't satisfied me. 

 

I agree this at least deserves 10%+ i hope the ratings can rise.

 

56 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

So Tagon is also a child of a prophecy. The shaman predicted that Tagon would ruin the Union Arthdal which pushed the father to try to get rid of him. His murder attempt was the trigger for Tagon to plan to change his fate. In reality, Tagon is just the product of greedy men. Gods had known that at some point, the leaders of Arthdal would forget the true philosophy of Aramun Haesulla. No tribe rules over others...

 

I have the impression that the tribe Hae is the cause of all this. We shouldn't forget that Asa Ron mentioned that Hae had tried before in Remus and failed. Mihol had realized that only knowledge is not enough to impose their ruling, they needed a strong tribe with warriors that's why he wanted his daughter to marry Tagon's father.

 

Both episodes from this week were so good. I was only missing Mubaek in the last episode. I hope, he joins Eunseom really soon as the latter needs support. I am wondering what is Tagon's weakness.

 

 

Tagons weakness is pretty obvious , hes arrogant and cocky and power hungry.  Hes also not Eunseom or as strong as him.. well shouldn't be. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“Arthdal Chronicles” Achieves Its Highest Ratings Yet

 

âArthdal Chroniclesâ Achieves Its Highest Ratings Yet

 

Viewership ratings for tvN’s new drama “Arthdal Chronicles” are on the rise!

 

On June 9, the fourth episode of “Arthdal Chronicles” achieved the fantasy drama’s highest viewership ratings yet. According to Nielsen Korea, the latest broadcast scored an average rating of 7.7 percent nationwide, marking a significant increase of 1.3 percent from the night before. The episode went on to peak at 8.9 percent nationwide.

 

“Arthdal Chronicles” is a new fantasy epic about the mythical ancient land of Arth. The drama stars Song Joong Ki as Eun Seom, a brave outsider who faces off against the ambitious warrior Ta Gon (played by Jang Dong Gun).

 

Spoiler
On the latest episode of the drama, Eun Seom took Ta Gon’s father San Woong (played by Kim Eui Sung) hostage in an attempt to save the captured members of the Wahan tribe, including Tan Ya (played by Kim Ji Won).

 

“Arthdal Chronicles” airs on Saturdays and Sundays at 9 p.m. KST.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...