[Drama 2023] Arthdal Chronicles 2, 아스달 연대기 2

marykarmelina

17 hours ago, ForgottenSoulx said:

Did Hitler go to war out of desperation? They were not desperate they were greedy for the land the Neanthals had, i dont think it was clear that starvation was a real issue.  

We have a dialogue that makes it clear that the starvation was indeed a real issue for them:

- "How are we going to fight against them? They're monsters"
- "We have no other option. without The Plains of the Moon, half of the people in Arthdal will starve to death."

And yes they were also greedy that's why they didn't stop after their victory but the reason they decided to start a war with a tribe much more powerful than them was not greed. Ragaz singlehandedly took out dozens of their warriors. A whole tribe of Neanthals would've wiped them out in like a week? Maybe less? And they were aware of it. that's why they first tried to make a deal and didn't want to fight them... because for them Neanthals were monsters and they were truly afraid of them.

16 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

Let´s say the Neanthal accepted the offer. They would have used the land to empower themselves and the moment they got a chance to get rid of the Neanthal they would have done so.  

Agreed. But the starvation was a real issue for them. I've explained my point above.

16 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

If they attacked the neanthal  because of desperation to not starve then what is the excuse to attack the people of Wahan tribe? 

Greed. They made it clear in the meeting. This argument is only about the reason behind their first attack on Neanthals not their other invasions.

As I've said before I'm not trying to justify their actions or the genocide they committed. They are greedy and immoral and they will pay for it. But the issue of starvation was real and we have proof for it.

• Like 2

Maybe Aramun is an Igutu. and Tagon knew that Aramun is an igutu thats why he took the Igutu baby hoping that is Aramun. And my theory is what if in the end Eunsom and his brother will fight. 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Miky88 said:

Quite curious if the synopsis about her is right and why did they choose if so,to reveal it and not make it a grand suprise...I would do so!

If true it's definitely one of the biggest twists of the story.

38 minutes ago, Zero Two said:

And my theory is what if in the end Eunsom and his brother will fight. 

The fight between brothers seems inevitable unfortunately. :( 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Zero Two said:

Maybe Aramun is an Igutu. and Tagon knew that Aramun is an igutu thats why he took the Igutu baby hoping that is Aramun. And my theory is what if in the end Eunsom and his brother will fight. 

This is drama land i guess it will happen and maybe the other brother will die and then they find out as hes dying etc..

That is typical k drama way. 

• Like 3

So I was right guys, Song Jong Ho is playing RAKNRUV,the other Neanthal we saw when they gathered that night,the one that might be Ragaz brother,so he might not be dead yeat(if so why bother casting him and showing him and even going to the party if it's for 3 sec cameo)...I'm also curious if Big Bro will be played by Jo Byun Kyoo(in here named Satnik)

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Miky88 said:

So I was right guys, Song Jong Ho is playing RAKNRUV,the other Neanthal we saw when they gathered that night,the one that might be Ragaz brother,so he might not be dead yeat(if so why bother casting him and showing him and even going to the party if it's for 3 sec cameo)...I'm also curious if Big Bro will be played by Jo Byun Kyoo(in here named Satnik)

His Name in AsianWiki is different

aen56x9w.jpg 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ForgottenSoulx said:

Im hoping that not all of the  Neanthals were there and alot more survived so their race can continue. 

We know two kids survived but whether they are still alive who knows and would need a female to continue the race. 

I can't wait to know whether Taealha is a Neanthal or not. I hope she is because that would make everything much more interesting.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gumiho9 said:

I can't wait to know whether Taealha is a Neanthal or not. I hope she is because that would make everything much more interesting.

While it would be interesting i dont think she will be a good character and will just be after power.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sarang21 said:

His Name in AsianWiki is different

Got the name from the Netflix subtitles so we'll have to wait and see,maybe he changed his name to fit in Arth but he is the one...I recognized him from the first minute i saw him in the first episode and even in the pic he has the lips colored

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, ForgottenSoulx said:

While it would be interesting i dont think she will get a good character and will just be after power.

Well we already know she is ambitious but if she is a Neanthal then maybe there is some ulterior motives for her pursuit of power.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ForgottenSoulx said:

Im hoping that not all of the  Neanthals were there and alot more survived so their race can continue. 

We know two kids survived but whether they are still alive who knows and would need a female to continue the race. 

I hope so too...it would be really sad if they were to go extinct :(

I wonder what the offspring of a Neanthal and an Igutu would be like.

@Miky88 I watched the negotation scene again and the one that they introduced as  Raknruv was the leader of the Neanthal tribe. 

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

@Miky88 I watched the negotation scene again and the one that they introduced as  Raknruv was the leader of the Neanthal tribe. 

I just want to see a group of Neanthal help our Eun Som and Tanya in return they get a good piece of land and sign a peace treaty or they introduce the Neanthal into society.. I still got some hope more are alive. 

I want to see them fight again they are bad richard simmons and deserve some revenge for their people. 

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Yeah u are right...I don't know why i remembered his name listed(i came back and just looked at the subtitle without rewatching the episode):joy:

Yet again i have high hope he is alive as like said doubt they would cast a seasoned actor just for a mere 3 sec. cameo...

Just as i have hopes for the boys Asahon&Ragaz saved that night as they lived with them and know their story so i think they will tell EunSeom about his parents and their story and how he ended up in Iark...

Seen people thinking Tagon might be an Igutu...If he was,how did he mask the purple lips/blood all his life?

Also,i somehow doubt they would make him one as it would take out the hole idea of him being human vs the said monsters...

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, Miky88 said:

Yeah u are right...I don't know why i remembered his name listed(i came back and just looked at the subtitle without rewatching the episode):joy:

Yet again i have high hope he is alive as like said doubt they would cast a seasoned actor just for a mere 3 sec. cameo...

Just as i have hopes for the boys Asahon&Ragaz saved that night as they lived with them and know their story so i think they will tell EunSeom about his parents and their story and how he ended up in Iark...

Seen people thinking Tagon might be an Igutu...If he was,how did he mask the purple lips/blood all his life?

Also,i somehow doubt they would make him one as it would take out the hole idea of him being human vs the said monsters...

Tagon being a Igutu makes no sense at all considering he wiped them out before and his parents are deffo not Igutu..

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, ForgottenSoulx said:

I just want to see a group of Neanthal help our Eun Som and Tanya in return they get a good piece of land and sign a peace treaty or they introduce the Neanthal into society.. I still got some hope more are alive. 

I want to see them fight again they are bad richard simmons and deserve some revenge for their people. 

Yes I´m also hoping that they will have a surprised come back and get revenge for their people. What was done to them was just too cruel. I find their race so interesting that I would really like to know more about their culture. 

Since Eun Sum father and mother died the only one who would know about him and his brother would be the two other boys. Therefore I think at least one of them must be alive to later reveal the relationship between the two brothers. 

51 minutes ago, Miky88 said:

Yes those boys know the story of ES parents and also the relationship with his brother, so I think if not both then at least one of them must be alive.  I agreed that it wouldn´t make sense to cast someone like that just for 3 sec....therefore I also think that he will come back later. 

I don´t think that Tagon is an Igutu. He goes into battle and there must have been some times when he got injured....and if he was trully an Igutu his identity would have been revealed through his purple blood. 

• Like 4

I read this on their character profile on tvn website. The faces of the boys hasn't been shown, only names. They will grow up and join Itzruv who somehow wasn't there at the time or simply managed to flee. They will definitely come back and it wasn't just a 3 sec cameo. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

maybe every time a neanthal and lgutu mate, the blood of the offspring is “washed” to be more blue? and dilute the saram red blood inside? wow this sounds like harrypotter pureblood half blood and mugglers :sweat_smile:

7 hours ago, Miky88 said:

i really thought one of them is a girl.. (ep1 26mins runtime) haha all had messy long hair i can’t differentiate them :grimace: edited: @Susie Derkins has the photos! thanks

actually, the baby that asa hon gave up to tagon.. he doesn’t look much bigger, does it mean she gave birth to twins? there was a flash scene of newborn(s) when ragaz was fighting..

• Like 2