[Drama 2023] Arthdal Chronicles 2, 아스달 연대기 2

marykarmelina

I really like the characters' posters, thank you @kimino for posting them here. Does someone know the meaning of the throne with the three bears in Ta Gon's poster ? And what kind of animal represent the satues in Tae Al Ha's poster ? Is there a meaning here too ? 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

i’m here rooting for sexy Jang Dong Gun and pretty Kim Ji Won :D omg she is really really pretty in the tribal outfit and face paint!! like a fairy..

can’t wait for this! and its by TvN too.. A Korean Odyssey was a hit (except for the ending!) lets hope this will be even better!! :rolleyes:

• Like 5

Is there anyone doing the subs of the special eps? :D My limited korean vocab ain't enough to fully understand it..lol..

Hmm..seems like there's a lot who wants Ta Gon and Tan Ya..ha ha...for now, I still stick with Eun Som and Tan Ya :rolleyes:.

Also, does anyone have the link of the full special episode? :)

• Like 2

“Arthdal Chronicles” Writers Reveal Why They Cast Song Joong Ki, Jang Dong Gun, And Kim Ji Won

The stars and writers of tvN’s “Arthdal Chronicles” shared behind-the-scenes stories about their drama!

On May 26, the upcoming series aired a special episode introducing viewers to “Arthdal Chronicles,” including interviews with the cast and production staff.

Explaining why Song Joong Ki had been cast in the role of Eun Seom, writers Park Sang Yeon and Kim Young Heon praised him as a special actor who can express incompatible charms.

As for Jang Dong Gun, who plays the character of Ta Gon in the drama, writer Kim Young Heon remarked, “I wondered how his good looks had managed to create that kind of aura.” Writer Park Sang Yeon added that when Jang Dong Gun had been younger, people had often paid more attention to his handsome face than his acting skills, but that along with his aura, his talent was now beginning to shine through more and more.

Arthdal-Chronicles11.jpg

About Kim Ji Won’s character, the writers recalled, “We had drawn concept art for the character Tan Ya. Since this was before the cast had been decided, we just drew it based on the character’s vibe, but I remember asking, ‘Doesn’t this look like Kim Ji Won?’ The picture and Kim Ji Won matched really well.”

The actors also shared their thoughts during the special episode. Song Joong Ki, who rode horses with ease during filming, commented, “I thought that I should train a lot if I didn’t want to get hurt, so I trained hard, and I think the horseback riding scenes turned out well.” He added that he was proactive about practicing and that he tried to get close to the horses, even on days when he didn’t have filming.

Jang Dong Gun revealed that he gained about 8 kilograms (approximately 18 pounds) for the drama. He said, “Ta Gon has the image of a warrior in ancient times, so I thought that I should bulk up. Through exercise, I gained about 8 kilograms.”

Speaking about his co-star Jang Dong Gun, Song Joong Ki remarked, “He’s usually the king of being considerate, but the look in his eyes changes when he transforms into Ta Gon. I was mesmerized by the aura of actor Jang Dong Gun.”

“Arthdal Chronicles” premieres on June 1. Check out the latest teaser for the drama here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1327516wpp/arthdal-chronicles-writers-reveal-why-they-cast-song-joong-ki-jang-dong-gun-and-kim-ji-won

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

Is there anyone doing the subs of the special eps? :D My limited korean vocab ain't enough to fully understand it..lol..

Hmm..seems like there's a lot who wants Ta Gon and Tan Ya..ha ha...for now, I still stick with Eun Som and Tan Ya :rolleyes:.

Also, does anyone have the link of the full special episode? :)

you can watch the full special episode here: http://www1.fastdrama.me/watch-online/arthdal-chronicles/special-1 :D

• Thanks 1

UApDgfd.jpg

wahan tribe :wub:

nVILpcM.gif

M1FVfeQ.gif

nWeHY25.gifQYYeCiW.gif

ccZoo88.gif

NpyVLQX.gif

oyaF0I3.gif

9xalNnw.gif

1AzpjyU.gif

vTWfqlk.png

oOm1g9d.gif

mv45trG.gif

ildQY8S.gif

NUCmyqK.gif

in the interview, song joongki said "to enseom, tanya is a mom, a lover and the most precious friend."'

the writers also said "tanya seems weak but for them (writers), she's the scariest person"

in this video, they was like "in kim jiwon, we trust" lol

i really can't wait to see how she's bringing the character to life :wub: my favorite actress

• Like 6

It’s probably just me, maybe I’m a masochist, but I kind of like it when the first couples (SJK and KJW and JDG and KOB) don’t actually end up together in the end. I would like it if the two couples would switch eventually. 

I’m glad that as time passes my feelings towards the drama is improving. There has been lots of negative comments going around and I think people are afraid it won’t live up to the hype, but I’ve decided to disregard other people’s feelings and just focus on how I feel towards it. The teasers are looking good and I think it’ll be really fun and interesting. Can’t wait until the first!

• Like 5

I agree with you @choco milo, we should watch the drama first then judge it. I saw the negative comments too and I'm a bit sad because I love the writers' dramas. I know they're skilled and I trust them to create an interesting world with multidimentional characters.

June 1st can't come fast enough for me !

• Like 3