[Drama 2023] Arthdal Chronicles 2, 아스달 연대기 2

marykarmelina

I was looking forward for Eun Seom and Rottip's meeting, bus it was quite disappointing -_-. I'll forgive Rottip if kills Mugwang next week... Waiting for the crescent moon...

We coudn't see Tanya's physic power as well, it would be great if she could read Mungtae's thoughts about not wanting Dalsae and the others back. 

• Like 2

Hi 

I would recommend you all to follow the Instagram account of this drama. it´s: arthdalchroniclesofficial.

They posted two backstory. One is of Karika- The xabara of Momo tribe and the other is of Sanung & Mutruv. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

Hi 

I would recommend you all to follow the Instagram account of this drama. it´s: arthdalchroniclesofficial.

They posted two backstory. One is of Karika- The xabara of Momo tribe and the other is of Sanung & Mutruv. 

I checked that account and watched the back story of Karika, she is such a strong woman. Her man and her family are gone, she has to take care of the child by herself while leading a tribe as the same time :bawling:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lukijong said:

I checked that account and watched the back story of Karika, she is such a strong woman. Her man and her family are gone, she has to take care of the child by herself while leading a tribe as the same time :bawling:

I know right? Her story was really sad but she proved to be a really strong woman and didn´t let the circumstances bring her down. I´m even more impressed  that she fought her enemies while being pregnant. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, ahnyuna said:

I was looking forward for Eun Seom and Rottip's meeting, bus it was quite disappointing -_-. I'll forgive Rottip if kills Mugwang next week... Waiting for the crescent moon...

We coudn't see Tanya's physic power as well, it would be great if she could read Mungtae's thoughts about not wanting Dalsae and the others back. 

Yes, all of a sudden Tanya is back to her normal self, cannot read mind and at the mercy of Tagon. And I wonder wat will the Wahan Ingrate do to those who return from the slavery? Probably trying to silence those ppl off while Tagon will battle with Mihol. All of a sudden forgot the Nantheal girl's name and she might rise to help them and retreating with Rontip to somewhere else.

How can 4 episodes be enough to answer all the mysteries

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

I know right? Her story was really sad but she proved to be a really strong woman and didn´t let the circumstances bring her down. I´m even more impressed  that she fought her enemies while being pregnant. 

I hope she will find ES soon and support his conquest of Arthdal, ES has been suffering a lot since season 1 even though he is a soon-to-be god :sweatingbullets:.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

Hi 

Thanks! It’s interesting that the channel supplements the tragically short drama. I now know about Xabara and the origins of Tagon. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, rocat said:

Thanks! It’s interesting that the channel supplements the tragically short drama. I now know about Xabara and the origins of Tagon. 

I went thru IG and din get to see, or I m blind again aahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

15 hours ago, Lukijong said:

I hope she will find ES soon and support his conquest of Arthdal, ES has been suffering a lot since season 1 even though he is a soon-to-be god :sweatingbullets:.

I just hope that she wouldn´t confused Saya with ES and help the wrong person. 

9 hours ago, firipy said:

I went thru IG and din get to see, or I m blind again aahaha

There are two IG account with similar names the right one got 25,7 Tsd. followers. And the backstory is done in a cartoon style. 

@Aisyahramli The actor is Song Geon Hee 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

Hi 

Could you post it here? I don't have any Instagram account and don't wish to have one. However, I am curious about her past story.

• Like 1

I knew it,i was quite sure this past months when i said i suspected the Neanthal woman seen in episode 1 at the Treaty had a thing with Tagoon's father and it is indeed proved now and that she was indeed his mother...The way Sanung and her exchanged those looks showed that they knew weach other from before and that it was something more...

A bit sad that the torrent episodes don't include at the end the backstory as well as i think they are quite important and give a more insight to the whole story,find them sooo intresting,like the story of Asa Shin and Risan coming to Iark and the teachings of Wahan tribe,the Gods of Arth,back story of Asa clan and how Isodunyong sent Aramun the first time(in her snake form),the Union and so on as there is from ep 1 a short backstory that very few actually know it exists...

The ones who killed Aramun Hessula,the founder of the Union back then was killed by the Asa Priest of that day,the Priest that was not from the direct bood line of Asa Shin,was seen by a scribe that escaped and found a cave and draw what he saw,also what Asa indirect decendants that rose to power destroyed what Asa Shin left behind,her teachings and floral painting that Wahan later on adopted...Later on,other people found the cave with the messages and followed the true teachings left by Asa Shin,conveying the truth about Aramun Hessula(that he was an igutu,that they killed him) creating the White Peak Mountain's Hearts

Also intresting how Kanmorou mistook Saya for Eunsom and was frighted by his nature when he realized he isin't him that night Saya killed that priest...

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Miky88 said:

A bit sad that the torrent episodes don't include at the end the backstory as well as i think they are quite important and give a more insight to the whole story

Neither does Netflix. Plus, most tvn contents are blocked in my country, I can only acess them by instagram. It's anoying, cause AC is an international focused drama, but fails with these little but important details.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, ahnyuna said:

Neither does Netflix. Plus, most tvn contents are blocked in my country, I can only acess them by instagram. It's anoying, cause AC is an international focused drama, but fails with these little but important details.

Can somebody post the other back stories here (with english subs)?