[Drama 2023] Arthdal Chronicles 2, 아스달 연대기 2

marykarmelina

On 9/3/2019 at 2:01 PM, classicchanel said:

I'm wondering..

• Did Saya help her in any portion / plan with the dance ritual? I know it's crazy but the last time we saw her she was still perfecting this. I really want to believe that she did it on her own. But from that preview where Saya is hugging her and is being oh so seductively. She holds her hands tightly and seems to be holding back. This seems to be a moment after this dance scene and it's only the 2 of them left. 
  • The scene where Tanya and Saya are holding hands and we see Saya quickly glancing at her.. is it just be or does it seem like it's a wedding or some sort?
  •  i feel like Tanya will change which is interesting because I thought it would be Eunseom. I do think when we see a Tanya and Eunseom's meeting that they will both be in a different place. Tanya will choose to stay with her people instead of going with ES. Eunseom will choose to lead his friends instead of staying with Tanya. I'm expecting ES to tell Tanya that you'd changed.
  •  I really want Tanya and Eunseom to end up together...but it's always first hate relationship then love. So..i'm thinking Saya and Tanya will end up together. If this happens I want Eunseom to end up with chae eun and goes somewhere else and settles down.

Don't think its their wedding, it should be supporting her like as tho he is one of those guards or something, a symbol of her new found authority and identity of being the one who "speaks to the gods" I cannot wait for the new episode, I will take a nap in the day so that I can stay up and wait for it to appear on my Netflix with the subs!

• Like 1

So lovely and elegant. Such a contrast to Tanya’s looks and characteristics in season 1 and 2. Her coming to terms with her capabilities and taking things on her terms was such a satisfying part of this drama. Can’t wait to see how she will use her abilities.

• Like 3

@ahnyuna Thanks for the new preview! It's looking great but I can already see that Tanya is no match yet for Tagon and it looks like Sanya got hurt to save her. From last season, I thought Mubaek would go to be with Eunseom but it seems he may be sticking around to help Tanya - that kinda makes sense actually.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I have the impression that ES is put on that small raft as a ritual, like f. ex. if he survives, then this means that he is the true Aramun. They have been waiting for his return.

interesting...i can't wait to begin...all i hope they will not ruin the story...i so hated GOT end!!!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, andy78 said:

interesting...i can't wait to begin...all i hope they will not ruin the story...i so hated GOT end!!!

I have just realized that all this tragedy happened because of the White Mountain Clan in the end. Asa Ron's ancestors and his tribe made sure after Asa Sin's departure to change the belief as they wanted to get more power. That's why they ensured that no one would know that Aramun was supposed to be an Igutu. They even created rumors that Igutus would bring disaster in order to isolate them. Therefore Tagon's father hid his son's true nature from the others. And this explains why Neanthals and Igutus had to be eradicated and Asa Ron supported this plan. That way, he could ensure that there would be no Igutu who could represent a thread to the Asa clan. In other words, Tagon could have become Aramun if the White Mountain Clan had not created a false belief. However, Asa Ron's clan never realized that they could never win against gods' will. Aramun would happen no matter what...

Then Tagon and his "son" want to use the new belief (White Peak Mountain Heart) in order to get power. Sanya likes this belief because it doesn't demonize Igutus, quite the opposite. Igutus are worshiped, since Aramun as an Igutu is supposed to return. However, I don't see Sanya as a true believer because he told the high priest from the White Peak Mountain Heart that he didn't really care for the godly object (the bell). So in my opinion, he views this religion as a tool to get more power so that he can live in the sunlight. In my opinion, he will claim that he is Aramun.  

• Like 4

I can't speak korean, but I'm sure i heard "inaishingi" in this trailer. Ep 10 or 11, when Taealha met Tagon to tell him the people afected by gosal were dead, the man who was with Tagon were saying that some family was trying to restore Inaishingi glory, and Tagon's order was to send red something (i don't how the name in english version)!! I new there was a meaning in it, not a single detail in this show is there just because!

My ansiety is reaching a new level, i feel i can't breathe kkkkk

• Like 3

Oh wow..I just watched the long trailer and it is indeed soo good. My only worry now is how are they going to squeeze it all in, in just 6 eps when it looks like a lot of things are going on.

And omg...finally, ES will meet Rothip and the other neanthal..oops, I already forgot his name..ha ha...I know his name is so hard to remember :sweatingbullets:. And Tagon will be king. I just hope for ES and TY to survive in the end. I'm still not sure what Saya's fate would be. Seems he's gonna suffer. Cannot wait~! I wonder if there will be people live streaming tonight :D

Looks like my hope of seeing TY and ES together is getting thinner :huh:.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

Oh wow..I just watched the long trailer and it is indeed soo good. My only worry now is how are they going to squeeze it all in, in just 6 eps when it looks like a lot of things are going on.

And omg...finally, ES will meet Rothip and the other neanthal..oops, I already forgot his name..ha ha...I know his name is so hard to remember :sweatingbullets:. And Tagon will be king. I just hope for ES and TY to survive in the end. I'm still not sure what Saya's fate would be. Seems he's gonna suffer. Cannot wait~! I wonder if there will be people live streaming tonight :D

Looks like my hope of seeing TY and WS together is getting thinner :huh:.

My prediction is that he will die. First, he has been cursed. Remember that he is associated to the mirror, an object and not a person. He is a reflection of Aramun but he is not the real Aramun. Since he believes that Aramun is an Igutu and he is proud of his identity, he thinks that he is Aramun. He has no idea of the existence of his twin brother, the real Aramun who can ride the quickest horse on Arthdal. Don't forget that Saya doesn't view the godly objects (the star bell for example) as something important. He only supports this belief as it helps him to gain power. His true goal is to become Tagon's heir. Yet, as a mirror, he will be the reason for Tagon's downfall. Notice that he was the one who pushed Tagon to go against Asa Ron so that Tagon could become a king. Since it worked, Tagon will rely on Saya and his advices won't be good in the future as he trusts Tanya too much (blinded by his love) and will believe everything she says.  

• Like 5