Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Current Drama 2019] Arthdal Chronicles, 아스달 연대기 - Sat & Sun @ 21:00 KST

On 8/24/2019 at 6:26 PM, stella77 said:

It’s ok if some ppl. prefers other dramas. We shall continue to enjoy it! I need to see a E and T reunion!!!

I know, right? I hope the reunion won't be literally just at the end, we need some sweet moments too :wub:. I wonder if the last season will only really just be 6 episodes, like that's not quite enough.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Arthdal Chronicles premieres September 7th and as always I will be subbing the behind the scenes makings. The making for ep 11/12 and I think 7/8 are missing because Youtube completely blocked them.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not use cap locks only!
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

does anyone have english translation for the latest preview of Arthdal Chronicles.... tanx... im excited for this one.

• Like 6

Can't wait to watch the finale of the trilogy. :star: I need to see what kind of journey will Eunseom and his group embark. I really want to know how will they do after Sateunik died. I'm dying to see the Doldambool brotherhood. I am rooting for them more than the other twist of the story. 

• Like 6

@lightbringer06 from the comments it seems there are many of us who are excited and looking forward to S3. The triangle of T - S - E will be intense.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, stella77 said:

@lightbringer06 from the comments it seems there are many of us who are excited and looking forward to S3. The triangle of T - S - E will be intense.

True~ But I am more looking forward to ES-TY because they've been too far apart from each other for the whole two seasons :D. Although it's both SJK...ha ha..

• Like 4
  • Love 2

it's back!! I can't wait! The teaser looks action packed already (why are they dragging chaeeun? it looks like they might have found out nunbyeol's true nature :cry:. maybe this is where our neanderthals come back into the picture!)

so much is going to happen in 6 episodes, and so many new characters based on the official website, let's hope it's not overly rushed.

• Like 8

Oh new trailer looks good. Excited! I wanted to rewatch the last episode of S2 but haven't had time lol. Yey - happy to see friends from other threads in here too.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

@vangsweetie637 ..oh, you were here before too? :D Yeah~! I only know @stella77 and @rocher22 are here..ha ha..

Lol yes i was here before too :D watched both seasons and now awaiting S3 ;) cant wait for Tanya-Euseom reunion. For the majority of both seasons, they were spent apart but missing each other. Now, they need to see each other.

• Love 2

22 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Its obvious that Eunseom is the gladiator of this drama. :)

Excited for the come back of Doldambool Brotherhood led by Eunseom gladiator :tounge_xd:.

IMG-20190902-141720.jpg

8 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Lol yes i was here before too :D watched both seasons and now awaiting S3 ;) cant wait for Tanya-Euseom reunion. For the majority of both seasons, they were spent apart but missing each other. Now, they need to see each other.

Lol. I need not only their reunion but a fiery reunion.   PD-nim and Writer-nim jebal give us the fiery romance i am dreaming of for this couple:tounge_xd:.  Let it go!!!:D:D

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

11 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

HAHAHA..I didn't notice it. Guess time to spazz about ES-TY romance now :P.

• Love 1

How are we all doing ?!! :lol:

I can't believe we've waited two months.

By the way the trailer ! DON'T TELL ME EUNSEOM is going to be "dead" again.

• Like 3

okay but seriously was no one else questioning that part in the first episode where Asa Hon just up and leaves with Eunseom after her hubby is killed, leaving behind the two Neanthal sons that she helped raise for ten years?!?! Like why on Earth could all four of them not have traveled together? Did she feel so little motherly instinct toward them that she felt she could abandon them so???

• Like 1