Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Current Drama 2019] Arthdal Chronicles, 아스달 연대기 - Sat & Sun @ 21:00 KST

THERE ARE SO MANY QUESTIONS, WHICH HAD HAPPENED IF TAGON HAD BEEN TAKEN TO EUNSEO M, OBVIO THAT MAYBE HAD ANOTHER NAME AND WOULD BE SAYA, AND THE TRUE SAYA HAD HAD ANOTHER NAME? IF TAGON HAD TAKEN THE TWO? , I AM MORE STUFFED THAT THE BROTHERS ARE THE FACE AND ARE RECOGNIZED AS THEY ARE, AND IT IS UNTIL SEPTEMBER ... WHAT IS GOOD FOR ME. THIS MONTH IS THE SAME AS SOONG HON KI ME AND WE ARE ON SEPTEMBER 19, I FEEL BLESSED:tears:

• Like 2

I liked this scene  where Eunseom was on the shoulders of his warriors.

He deserved it.

Looks like no one cares  he is Igut.

• Like 4

“Arthdal Chronicles” Announces Premiere Date For Part 3

“Arthdal Chronicles” Announces Premiere Date For Part 3

Jul 13, 2019
by S. Park

tvN has released details about Part 3 of its drama “Arthdal Chronicles.”

The drama is comprised of three parts, each of which is made up of six episodes. After premiering on June 1, “Arthdal Chronicles” has aired “Part 1: Children of the Prophecy” (literal title) and “Part 2: Sky Turned Inside Out, Rising Ground” (literal title) thus far.

Part 3, which is entitled “Arth, the Prelude to All Legends” (literal title), will begin airing on September 7.

A source from tvN explained, “There is a lot of post-production work that needs to be done, such as computer graphics, so we made this unusual programming decision. It’s because as the characters meet their fateful turning points, we have to pour all of our abilities into production.”

“Hotel Del Luna,” starring IU and Yeo Jin Goo, is currently airing as the follow-up drama to Part 2 of “Arthdal Chronicles.”

Source Soompi

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 7/12/2019 at 4:29 AM, rocher22 said:

Finally, Eunseom is smiling. I like it.

One of the best Eunsoom scenes especially when he smiled with his clean face on the preview!

On 7/12/2019 at 11:54 PM, lightbringer06 said:

Ha ha...okay, taga saan ka? :D

@lightbringer06, taga Cebu po. ^_^ 

• LOL 1

7 hours ago, aren_117 said:

One of the best Eunsoom scenes especially when he smiled with his clean face on the preview!

Hahaha...looks like .everyone is happy because Eunseom washed his face. :D

But, I also liked his smile when they caught Syoreyagin.

That smile was like ''no one messes with me''. :)

I kinda also like S' laughing, he wasnt scared. Crazy. 

• Like 1

On 7/12/2019 at 6:54 PM, lightbringer06 said:

I really like this drama. The only drama that I follow these days.

And now that it's on break, it's really torturing me hahaha

I'm thinking to keep on lurking on this thread to read any of you guys theories about this drama :D

It has been awhile I left soompi forum and now I'm back, it feels great!

Now we are  like

200w.webp?cid=790b76115d2c78bc2f78494877

when September 8th is finally here 

and new drama came 

200w.webp?cid=790b76115d2c7876743033764d

• Like 1

At first i was so disappointed. Until Episode 12 made all the patience worth it. So that's why SAYA is the mirror. He is exactly a mirror to Tagon, and that's how Tagon will realize Tagon is/was a monster. The reason why Saya will be worse than Tagon, Tagon has the ever faithful Taehla who loves him back. But Saya no one actually loves him, and he has been lonely all his life. Saya will be more dangerous because who was Tagon supposed to marry Asa Rot, but now Tagon will want to marry Tanya. She doesnt hate Igutu's, she grew up with Euseoum, and she told him so when Tagon realized she didnt care if he was an Igutu. Which brings us to Taehla, Tanya will make her turn evil. Now there is someone more beautiful and more powerful for Tagon. Oh baby Oh, i fear for Tanya, Euseoum needs to come quick, she is surrounded by monsters.

• Like 3

On 7/12/2019 at 6:37 PM, herina_90 said:

Oh I think I know which interview! I was alr expecting Taealha to see Tanya dancing because of that interview, before watching ep 12. In the interview they said they danced at the beginning more for fun, and then KDG asked if they danced together again later, which they said they did. Not sure how it fits into the story, but hoping there will be another ES-TY dancing scene!

Yeah exactly !! But I hope too

• Like 2

On 7/19/2019 at 11:51 AM, firipy said:

so sad.....still counting down...the wait is so painful

..try watching other dramas..the wait will be faster that way :D

@aren_117 oh...hello!..nakakatuwa minsan na may mga pinoy akong namee2t dito sa Soompi :D.

Wow, I'm dying... Why august has so many days?

Glad to find this topic, a good distraction till september. 

Are there any fanfictions of arthdal chronicles? It would be good to read other points of view and theories about the story...

• Like 2

Watching HDL made time go by fast... I am hoping we get a new trailer of season 3 soon! 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, stella77 said:

Watching HDL made time go by fast... I am hoping we get a new trailer of season 3 soon! 

Agree..ha ha...didn't notice you were here too :D.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, stella77 said:

oh yes, I also really enjoyed AC. It is different and so looking forward to the new episodes.

..true^^...too bad that not many watches this tho..