marykarmelina

I REALLY  LOVE THE CHARACTER OF EUNSEOM , THAT SOMETHING  THAT MAKES
ME WANT TO  FIGHT ,IS THE HERO  OF THE HISTORY ,IS AN  IGUTU THAT COMES 
TO SAVE, WHENT MANY  SEE THE IGUTUS WITH  A DIRTY FACE ,TALKING 
ABOUT ROMANTIC  .

I LOVE  THAT FRIENDSHIP THAT TANYA AN EUNSEOM HAVE  BEEN  FORGING , SHE 
LOVES EUNSEOM EVEN THOUGH SAYA HAS A RESEMBLANCE  TO HIM,
SHE SEE EUNSEOM THROUGH SAYA , SHE FELL IN LOVE  WITH EUNSEOM 
O HOW  SHE IS, HER PERSONALITY IS NOT A FACE.

}

On 7/8/2019 at 1:59 AM, LightFurie111 said:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

And since we're talking about the romance department here, I just wanna say my personal opinion as well. I know that this drama is not totally about romance, but somehow it manages to showcase it in a very subtle but distinct way. We are very used to those cliche romantic dramas that we forget what love is supposed to be. It's also about hope, loyalty, trust, respect...at times, it's sweet, bittersweet, heart-wrenching....but REAL. Taelha and Tagon's love depicts trust. ES and TY's love transcends distance...it's about hope. The obstacles they had to go through...finding their own self..learning that life isn't all about rainbows and sunshine...gaining power so that they can stand on their own....before they finally can be together. 

I really love how they portray the romance stuff in this drama. I am always a fan of shonen anime couples because of their subtlety. That's why I am very hooked with the love story here too. :) 

7 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

As I have already mentioned before, perhaps the ending will be when they finally are reunited. Though, I would want to see them spend time together to catch up with those episodes they've been separated too :D.

Omygash, NO! That would be the worst ending for me. Just like you, I want to see them spend their time with each other before the show ends.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, cantbreathe said:

wonder if the reason they created Chaeeun is as a potential second love interest for Eunsom? I mean, I don’t really see it at the moment, but I think there might be

I was thinking of that earlier. They created someone who sticks with the hero through hard times, loyal and don't forget pretty. This show is about conquerors, leaders and the choices they have to make to reach the pinnacle. If Tanya becomes High priestess, wouldn't it be unlikely for her to have a family of her own? I hope she can. While the girl deserves someone nice for her great heart, I especially like the first love OTP. Even in the depths of their despair, ES and TY had their memories, keeping them strong. I would not be able to say I enjoyed that show if it ended without the original OTP.

• Like 9

20 minutes ago, maribella said:

I was thinking of that earlier. They created someone who sticks with the hero through hard times, loyal and don't forget pretty. This show is about conquerors, leaders and the choices they have to make to reach the pinnacle. If Tanya becomes High priestess, wouldn't it be unlikely for her to have a family of her own? I hope she can. While the girl deserves someone nice for her great heart, I especially like the first love OTP. Even in the depths of their despair, ES and TY had their memories, keeping them strong. I would not be able to say I enjoyed that show if it ended without the original OTP.

Tanya's description was as ES's 1st love.....meaning ES got other loves, #2, #3 I dunno….. She is the direct bloodline of Asa Sin (passed down from her Mother) so meaning can have family or have to have family but with Igutu means bloodline messed up? Think possible for high priest to have kids like the Asa clan. Nt the old Chinese Priest n Priestess must be virgin or chaste etc. ES n TY will be emotional pillars for each other to hang in there. They seem to be like family more than lovers in the beginning or love that yet to developed. Tanya was also described as the 1st politician n Taelha as 1st queen, so its gonna be a whole new world I guess new country with no tribes or something.

Saya wasn't marketed in the beginning, prolly he is the surprise that the film marketeers are trying to create when the so call 2nd season is shown.

Plus the kind of twist this shows have, prolly more surprises to come but I hope it dun disappoint fans who waited so long for this show to air and when it does we have to wait for 2 mths more...…..

Looks like I have to create another email to get my 1st mth free Netflix cos current one gonna expire n 2 mths of wait wld waste my subs hahahha

• Like 5

@firipy I have seen 'first love' summaries and it did not turn out the way viewers wanted. There is no time for ES to have 2 or 3 ... before they meet again. I am sure for the next  episode they will meet. If this is a 50 episode show, it is possible for ES to have a few more.

But hopefully, this is just a bad summary.. which is also common.

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, maribella said:

@firipy I have seen 'first love' summaries and it did not turn out the way viewers wanted. There is no time for ES to have 2 or 3 ... before they meet again. I am sure for the next  episode they will meet. If this is a 50 episode show, it is possible for ES to have a few more.

But hopefully, this is just a bad summary.. which is also common.

prolly it would end with us thinking.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, firipy said:

Tanya's description was as ES's 1st love.....meaning ES got other loves, #2, #3 I dunno….. She is the direct bloodline of Asa Sin (passed down from her Mother) so meaning can have family or have to have family but with Igutu means bloodline messed up? Think possible for high priest to have kids like the Asa clan. Nt the old Chinese Priest n Priestess must be virgin or chaste etc. ES n TY will be emotional pillars for each other to hang in there. They seem to be like family more than lovers in the beginning or love that yet to developed. Tanya was also described as the 1st politician n Taelha as 1st queen, so its gonna be a whole new world I guess new country with no tribes or something.

Saya wasn't marketed in the beginning, prolly he is the surprise that the film marketeers are trying to create when the so call 2nd season is shown.

Plus the kind of twist this shows have, prolly more surprises to come but I hope it dun disappoint fans who waited so long for this show to air and when it does we have to wait for 2 mths more...…..

Looks like I have to create another email to get my 1st mth free Netflix cos current one gonna expire n 2 mths of wait wld waste my subs hahahha

Aramun Haesulla is said to be the son of Asa Sin. Aramun Hesulla is an igutu so that means Risan is a neanthal? Or does he have another father? Wow I really want a series dedicated to the story of these Arthdal ancestors.

3 hours ago, maribella said:

I'll still say that I enjoyed the show even if the main leads wouldnt end up with each other since this is not a romance drama anyways and even romance dramas have tragic endings. With these kind of dramas, I would definitely say that we need to really expect the unexpected. As long as they give me a good and a logical ending, I will definitely be satisfied with it even if half of the cast will be dead. hihi :D 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, aren_117 said:

Aramun Haesulla is said to be the son of Asa Sin. Aramun Hesulla is an igutu so that means Risan is a neanthal? Or does he have another father? Wow I really want a series dedicated to the story of these Arthdal ancestors.

Aramun is a messenger that Asa Sin sent to Arthdal in her stead, he was then made a god by the Asa tribe. I don’t think he is her son. x

• Like 4

This drama has to be in one of my top kdramas.

Brilliant production, direction and storywise.

You guys have said more than enough of how great this drama is.

I just hope that Tanya's character and plotline doesn't weaken in the next season. It seems like the last part of ep12 was her story's climax. Hopefully the writers build up her character even more.

Also, I'm super excited for Eunsom's quest. He has to undergo and meet all the people along his journey to become the person he is set to be. 

• Like 8

16 hours ago, aren_117 said:

I really love how they portray the romance stuff in this drama. I am always a fan of shonen anime couples because of their subtlety. That's why I am very hooked with the love story here too. :)

Yes, love the romance even if it ain't really about it :D. Oh, I see that you also enjoy shounen anime couples, when I watch shounen animes, I actually don't mind zero romance. But if I'm watching a romance anime and it doesn't turn out the way I want it to, I tend to really get upset about it...ha ha...but if we're talking about the subtleness in terms of romance, Japan is very good at it..that it's so perfectly executed that you keep wanting more out of it...lol...

16 hours ago, aren_117 said:

Omygash, NO! That would be the worst ending for me. Just like you, I want to see them spend their time with each other before the show ends.

Ha ha...but that's just me...I am still hoping it's not the case though...I just want a happy ending for ES-TY because I believe they deserve it. It's a reward they absolutely deserve :D.

Off topic, btw, were you the other Filipino here? I forgot the person who mentioned she is :P.

13 hours ago, firipy said:

Tanya's description was as ES's 1st love.....meaning ES got other loves, #2, #3 I dunno…..

At this point, I don't think the very first summary or synopsis of this drama is accurately correct, if not, it might be even wrong. The description of the characters from when this drama even began can be ignored for now :D. Let's wait and see the ending if it matches it one bit.

10 hours ago, aren_117 said:

As long as they give me a good and a logical ending, I will definitely be satisfied with it even if half of the cast will be dead. hihi :D

Speaking of anyone being dead, I'm quite surprised we didn't have much deaths like what I anticipated...or even death flags (except for Saya coz I feel like he will :P)...well, of course, there's Tagon's father, his brother, Danbyeok, and then there's Sateunik. However, I feel like lots of characters, even minor ones, heck even Mugwang, are still alive.  There's no unnecessary killing of someone that would trigger a revenge on one major character. Well, except those slaves, or Wahans, the Neanthals that was brutally killed...etc..perhaps that is why I feel everything will end well at the end.

Edited by lightbringer06
  • Like 6

8 hours ago, Raquel Bastian said:

the ending that i want to happen is Tagon and Taelha to run away far from Arthdal and make many baby Igutus-spies kids :)

I really like Tagon and Taelha too! They’re such complex characters. Yes, they’re ruthless, but they don’t kill unnecessarily. And we should remember that the world they live in is kill or be killed. You either rise to the top or have your life controlled by others - that’s what Tanya and Eunsom are discovering. 

I love that Tagon and Taehla treat one another as equals, and either one of them could destroy the other. They are strong. Although they do feel sad about things in life (e.g. their mistreatment by their fathers) and they sometimes suffer misfortune (e.g. Taelha in prison and Tagon being bested by Asa Ron) - they don’t wallow in their misery.  They carry on with dignity and fight.

I’m so bored of one dimensional baddies and goodie two-shoes! I’m also really glad Tanya is turning out to be a badass too! Initially I was worried she was going to be one of those noble female characters suffering in silence, but instead we have a smart heroine strategising and fighting for survival. 

@dlvelasco  I think that Tagon loves Saya and does see himself as a father figure to Saya, so even though Saya messes up he can't bring himself to kill him?  Saya is family, he knows Tagon's secret, so like family you get angry at them, but you will also clean up their mess.  Saya has only been locked up in the fire tower (can't remember the name) for the last ten years - during which he hasn't seen Tagon. This means that Saya may have seen more of Tagon in the first ten (I think he's about 20?) years of his childhood.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

Finally, Eunseom is smiling. I like it.

Even in that horrible place, Eunseom refused to kill Satenic.

And then he made an escape plan and managed to unite everyone.

He is the best when its the most difficult time.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

Finalmente, Eunseom está sonriendo. Me gusta.

Incluso en ese lugar horrible, Eunseom se negó a matar a Satenic.

Y luego hizo un plan de escape y logró unir a todos.

Él es el mejor cuando es el momento más difícil.

I love that boy, he is my favorite protagonist

• Like 1

11 hours ago, cantbreathe said:

Aramun is a messenger that Asa Sin sent to Arthdal in her stead, he was then made a god by the Asa tribe. I don’t think he is her son. x

Oh, I thought I've seen a scene that said that Aramun is Asa Sin's son. I think I need to rewatch the series to correct my misconceptions.

9 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

Off topic, btw, were you the other Filipino here? I forgot the person who mentioned she is :P.

@lightbringer06, Yes, I am a Filipino. :)

9 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

At this point, I don't think the very first summary or synopsis of this drama is accurately correct, if not, it might be even wrong. The description of the characters from when this drama even began can be ignored for now :D. Let's wait and see the ending if it matches it one bit.

I agree. The description said something about Taealha being a Neanthal. It's difficult to believe that after all that happened in the series so far.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, aren_117 said:

Oh, I thought I've seen a scene that said that Aramun is Asa Sin's son. I think I need to rewatch the series to correct my misconceptions.

@lightbringer06, Yes, I am a Filipino. :)

I agree. The description said something about Taealha being a Neanthal. It's difficult to believe that after all that happened in the series so far.

But the Hae tribe has some secrets that was not revealed yet...maybe more twist coming up. 6 more episodes only make me wonder if there are going to be lots of questions left to be unanswered after the end of the whole shows.....unless they end Eunseom quests really quickly. 

Am not sure if this has been asked before, Saya is rather weak in his reflex compared to his twin as he sort of can't even fight off Tanya when she attacked him previously.....So he is the one who is strong in mind while the other twin is strong in physique? I felt so emotional when the guy in wahan tribe killed himself over having no water n food etc n those idiots captors who kept demeaning all the slaves they capture.

And Mubaek, didn't he try to help Tagon conquer the "world" and later regret his actions? I still dun understand, issit becos Tagon killed Sanung? I must say Tagon's masked minion is quite cute, y din he seem to grow old hahahha

• Like 4

1 hour ago, firipy said:

But the Hae tribe has some secrets that was not revealed yet...maybe more twist coming up. 6 more episodes only make me wonder if there are going to be lots of questions left to be unanswered after the end of the whole shows.....unless they end Eunseom quests really quickly. 

Am not sure if this has been asked before, Saya is rather weak in his reflex compared to his twin as he sort of can't even fight off Tanya when she attacked him previously.....So he is the one who is strong in mind while the other twin is strong in physique? I felt so emotional when the guy in wahan tribe killed himself over having no water n food etc n those idiots captors who kept demeaning all the slaves they capture.

And Mubaek, didn't he try to help Tagon conquer the "world" and later regret his actions? I still dun understand, issit becos Tagon killed Sanung? I must say Tagon's masked minion is quite cute, y din he seem to grow old hahahha

I think he is, because in one scene Saya said he had a dream that he is free running and super strong , he was seeing Eunsom in his dreams, so I feel that line has a bit of insecurity there.. because he was the opposite of that

• Like 5

8 hours ago, firipy said:

Agree that Hae tribe has yet to show their fully side of story. Still remember the scene where Mihol ask one of his people in the bronze workshop to run away and wait for any order.

And for Mubaek, despite his crush towards Asa Hon, I think he's kinda religious guy.

He believe in the myth and legend. Just like when he saw Konmareu (unlike Tagon, who seems not to believe something from 200 years ago), he suddenly thought about Aramun and somehow believe that the guy he saw, Eunseom is the reincarnation of Aramun.

He seek for wisdom by meeting Asakan in her cave. 

He pursue the doubt about Wahan tribe's real lineage after saw the Byeoldaya.

And I also believe the decision of Tagon killing Sanung have huge affect on him too. It seems that Sanung is like a father figure to him.

Hahaha sorry to abruptly interrupt in the conversation on this forum :sweatingbullets:

I really like this drama. The only drama that I follow these days.

And now that it's on break, it's really torturing me hahaha

I'm thinking to keep on lurking on this thread to read any of you guys theories about this drama :D

It has been awhile I left soompi forum and now I'm back, it feels great!

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

On 7/11/2019 at 1:34 AM, aren_117 said:

Oh my saaaaaame !!! This is why I don't really like shoujo kkkk. Anyway, though I like the action/plotting scenes, I would like some lovey-dovey scenes kkk:rolleyes:

I'm waiting for that scene when Eunseom and Tanya will dance together, they mentioned it in an interview. Or maybe it's Saya, because they hugged each other in the preview in Sept and maybe Saya wanted to learn the dance so they did it ? I caaan't waiiiit:wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1