[Drama 2023] Arthdal Chronicles 2, 아스달 연대기 2

marykarmelina

3 hours ago, Susie Derkins said:

I read this on their character profile on tvn website. The faces of the boys hasn't been shown, only names. They will grow up and join Itzruv who somehow wasn't there at the time or simply managed to flee. They will definitely come back and it wasn't just a 3 sec cameo. 

Yay im glad comeback with a vengeance. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks! :)
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

actually, the baby that asa hon gave up to tagon.. he doesn’t look much bigger, does it mean she gave birth to twins? there was a flash scene of newborn(s) when ragaz was fighting..

I thought also of that possibility but was dismissed, because of the prophecy and all. Asa Hon implied Eun Som was the one who was born on that Azure Comet and the one who will bring disaster etc. Someone also said here maybe they're months apart. I also remembered that flashback when she gave birth, for a moment, idk if there were two babies or was it just a two shot of the same baby.

Btw, I wonder if it was a good idea to air the third season on September. Wouldn't it affect the momentum of the two seasons if they intend to air it one month after the two seasons?

• Like 5

15 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

I thought also of that possibility but was dismissed, because of the prophecy and all. Asa Hon implied Eun Som was the one who was born on that Azure Comet and the one who will bring disaster etc. Someone also said here maybe they're months apart. I also remembered that flashback when she gave birth, for a moment, idk if there were two babies or was it just a two shot of the same baby.

Btw, I wonder if it was a good idea to air the third season on September. Wouldn't it affect the momentum of the two seasons if they intend to air it one month after the two seasons?

Pretty sure they are airing another show in between and gives more time for special effects etc.. 

13 hours ago, Susie Derkins said:

Please excuse me for only sharing the bits of tweets, I still find posting soompi forum complicated. What are your thoughts on this guys? Don't you think it's a little weird ? 

ALl scabs would be different and i dont think Tagon really noticed different scabs but just saw a igutu with scabs. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks! :)
  • Like 4

38 minutes ago, ForgottenSoulx said:

ALl scabs would be different and i dont think Tagon really noticed different scabs but just saw a igutu with scabs. 

Hmmm.. was it told that there will be different in each of them? It's questionable since only Ragaz had his back shown wth scabs, I'm not sure if all Ne-anthals have such scabs as well or if he's the only one. 

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Susie Derkins said:

Hmmm.. was it told that there will be different in each of them? It's questionable since only Ragaz had his back shown wth scabs, I'm not sure if all Ne-anthals have such scabs as well or if he's the only one. 

Pretty sure they all do its another feature of them alongwith the blood. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

Asa Hon implied Eun Som was the one who was born on that Azure Comet and the one who will bring disaster etc.

but twins can also be minutes apart.. the older one could have come out first and lapsed a good 10mins before eun seom?

another good thing about twins would be the special link of telepathy.. which might come in useful later on in the plot :kiss_wink:

thanks @Susie Derkins u have all the twitter posts when we cant figure out the scenes :star:

• Like 4

13 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

but twins can also be minutes apart.. the older one could have come out first and lapsed a good 10mins before eun seom?

another good thing about twins would be the special link of telepathy.. which might come in useful later on in the plot

Yes, I thought of that as well. I believe that's a mystery to be answered later on, since they purposely didn't even show the baby which I wondered why. Meaning, there's a reason why or perhaps to be more suspenseful.

• Like 5

3 Things To Look Out For In Upcoming Episodes Of “Arthdal Chronicles”

3 Things To Look Out For In Upcoming Episodes Of “Arthdal Chronicles”

Jun 7, 2019
by Y. Shin

tvN’s newest weekend drama “Arthdal Chronicles” has captivated viewers with its star-studded cast and exciting storyline.

Here are some things to look out for as the drama progresses!

1. The beginning of Eun Seom’s obstacles in Arthdal

In the second episode of “Arthdal Chronicles,” the Daekan forces invaded the Wahan clan and captured Tan Ya (played by Kim Ji Won) and members of the tribe. Eun Seom (played by Song Joong Ki) had settled down in the village of the Wahan clan after the death of his mother, Asahon (played Chu Ja Hyun). In this village, Eun Seom enjoyed lovely moments with Tan Ya, who is also cursed under the blue star just like him. Just when Eun Seom was on the verge of being kicked out of the village after being given the task of having to ride a stolen horse, the Daekan forces invaded. When Tan Ya was dragged through the Wahan village, which had turned into a sea of fire, Eun Seom appeared riding the legendary horse Kanmoreu.

Although Eun Seom attempted to rescue Tan Ya, she could not leave the oppressed Wahans behind. She was eventually taken when she pushed away Eun Seom, and tensions rose when Eun Seom rode off on Kanmoreu in order to rescue his tribe. Viewers are curious to see whether Eun Seom will enter the great civilization of Arthdal, as well as the obstacles that will begin to surround him.

2. The conspiracy and threats behind Ta Gon’s homecoming

Ta Gon (played by Jang Dong Gun) led the Daekan forces to invade Yiark in order to take the Wahan tribe as slaves under Arthdal. The next episode is expected to showcase Ta Gon returning to Arthdal in glory, welcomed by the cheers of people shouting his name and declaring him to be Arthdal’s greatest warrior. However, surrounding Ta Gon’s honorable homecoming will be conspiracies and threats, and a struggle for power over Arthdal will begin to materialize.

Moreover, Ta Gon will face the threat of an unexpected enemy. It is a mystery as to whether Eun Seom will eventually face Arthdal’s powerful Ta Gon and put a twist in his plans.

3. The awakening of Tan Ya, the child of prophecy & the future of Tae Al Ha, an ambitious political leader

In the third and fourth episodes of “Arthdal Chronicles,” the roles of Tan Ya and Tae Al Ha (played by Kim Ok Bin) will add to the sense of immersion in the drama. Tan Ya, a descendant of the Wahan clan mother and the child of prophecy, lived in the peaceful village of Yiark as a brave and intelligent girl who looked after Eun Seom. She was innocent in that she wanted to avoid the great mission given to her and run away with Eun Seom. Her feelings changed after watching members of her tribe fall victim to the sudden invasion of the Daekan forces, and she expressed a firm commitment to protect the Wahans. There is much attention focused on the dramatic fate that Tan Ya will face in Arthdal.

Tae Al Ha, the daughter of tribal leader Mi Hol (played by Jo Sung Ha) and lover of Ta Gon, will have a larger role in the third and fourth episodes of “Arthdal Chronicles.” Unlike others, Tae Al Ha shows off her beauty with colorful clothes and accessories, while continuing to make shocking moves for her own desires, displaying her femme fatale charms. As Tae Al Ha, a politician who holds great ambitions, attempts to make her dreams come true by any means necessary, tensions are expected to rise when she faces her turbulent fate.

The production staff stated, “If the first and second episodes opened up the world of Arthdal by focusing on the worldview and the characters, then in the third and fourth episodes, the intense story of the Arthdal war will be told as the four main characters Ta Gon (Jang Dong Gun), Eun Seom (Song Joong Ki), Tan Ya (Kim Ji Won), and Tae Al Ha (Kim Ok Bin) gather in Arthdal. Please look over this breathtaking, moving story.”

tvN’s “Arthdal Chronicles” airs every Saturday and Sunday at 9 p.m. KST.

cr. Soompi

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, ForgottenSoulx said:

Excited for this weeks episodes i had no real faults with the first two episodes apart from wanting more development of Eun Seoms parents. 

I agreed there was so much potential about their story. I still can't get over them especially Ragaz...he was such a scene stealer. I found the Instagram of the actor that played Ragaz ( @teoyoo) and a lot of people seems to feel the same way. I hope that maybe as the story go along they will show us some flashbacks of them. Or that they will see how popular the couple is and work on a special episode about them during the break. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Sarang21 said:

I agreed there was so much potential about their story. I still can't get over them especially Ragaz...he was such a scene stealer. I found the Instagram of the actor that played Ragaz ( @teoyoo) and a lot of people seems to feel the same way. I hope that maybe as the story go along they will show us some flashbacks of them. Or that they will see how popular the couple is and work on a special episode about them during the break. 

Agreed. I'm sure Itzrub will be awesome as well. So excited for his reappearance.

• Like 3

It seems like she chose Tagon's side because he was humming which assumes hes excited and has the plan sorted out.

Also curious but Taelha said she was gonna do what Tagon said to do or expose him and his plan.Obviously she chosed Tagon side but how would she have exposed his plan then if she didn't know it herself?

The next episodes previews has Tagon asking who the new warriors is, is that Eunseom or is that the boy he was hiding? (Couldn't tell because of the black paint.)

• Like 6