[Drama 2023] Arthdal Chronicles 2, 아스달 연대기 2

marykarmelina

2 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

@vangsweetie637 ..oh, you were here before too? :D Yeah~! I only know @stella77 and @rocher22 are here..ha ha..

Lol yes i was here before too :D watched both seasons and now awaiting S3 ;) cant wait for Tanya-Euseom reunion. For the majority of both seasons, they were spent apart but missing each other. Now, they need to see each other.

• Love 2

22 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Its obvious that Eunseom is the gladiator of this drama. :)

Excited for the come back of Doldambool Brotherhood led by Eunseom gladiator :tounge_xd:.

IMG-20190902-141720.jpg

8 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Lol yes i was here before too :D watched both seasons and now awaiting S3 ;) cant wait for Tanya-Euseom reunion. For the majority of both seasons, they were spent apart but missing each other. Now, they need to see each other.

Lol. I need not only their reunion but a fiery reunion.   PD-nim and Writer-nim jebal give us the fiery romance i am dreaming of for this couple:tounge_xd:.  Let it go!!!:D:D

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

11 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

HAHAHA..I didn't notice it. Guess time to spazz about ES-TY romance now :P.

• Love 1

okay but seriously was no one else questioning that part in the first episode where Asa Hon just up and leaves with Eunseom after her hubby is killed, leaving behind the two Neanthal sons that she helped raise for ten years?!?! Like why on Earth could all four of them not have traveled together? Did she feel so little motherly instinct toward them that she felt she could abandon them so???

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 예맥희 said:

okay but seriously was no one else questioning that part in the first episode where Asa Hon just up and leaves with Eunseom after her hubby is killed, leaving behind the two Neanthal sons that she helped raise for ten years?!?! Like why on Earth could all four of them not have traveled together? Did she feel so little motherly instinct toward them that she felt she could abandon them so???

These are just an excerpt from DramaPanda that might help you.

"Appalled by the genocide she played a hand in, Asa Hon escapes with Ragazeu (Yoo Teo) a surviving Neantthal. The two fall in love and she gives brith to Igutu children (the name given to interracial children between a human and a Neanthal) born on the day an azure comet travels across the sky. As the hunt to eradicate Neanthals takes the course of several years, neither parent or child is safe and Ragazeu gives his life protecting them. Now a widow and separated from her oldest child, Asa Hon flees to Iark with her youngest, Eunseoum, to a place where the gods of Arth can't exercise their power. Tagon however, finds the Igutu child and spares its life.

After ten long years of searching for a way down the Black Cliff and with a sickly body, Asa Hon crosses the Sea of Tears, a volcanic and deadly no-man's land in order to bring Eunseoum to Iark. Upon arriving she dies with delirium, believing that her son is Armun incarnated, the founding god of Arthdal"

Source: http://www.dramapanda.com/2019/06/first-impressions-arthdal-chronicles.html?m=1   (ctto)

As for me: i think asahon did not bring the two full blooded neanthal kids then since the ravaging war against Ns was so intensified. If she brought the two they would be harmed on their way bc their appearance were just so Neanthals.  It couldnt be hide.  Her another son was taken by Tagon so physically she wouldnt be able to bring him. 

Added to this, she might feel and think also that since the two are full blooded which means stronger than anyone else, the two can fight for themselves,  even as children they possesed the stronger traits of their ancestry which was true since they appeared in the latter episodes of season 2. They were able to protect themselves.

Asahon might also think that it would not be safer for her to bring the Neanthal kids bc she was protecting her child Eunseom.   As a mother, even if  you feel the motherly instinct but this will harm your own kid,it is better to choose the option how you will protect your kid more.:star:

• Like 5

I'm wondering..

• Did Saya help her in any portion / plan with the dance ritual? I know it's crazy but the last time we saw her she was still perfecting this. I really want to believe that she did it on her own. But from that preview where Saya is hugging her and is being oh so seductively. She holds her hands tightly and seems to be holding back. This seems to be a moment after this dance scene and it's only the 2 of them left. 
  • The scene where Tanya and Saya are holding hands and we see Saya quickly glancing at her.. is it just be or does it seem like it's a wedding or some sort?
  •  i feel like Tanya will change which is interesting because I thought it would be Eunseom. I do think when we see a Tanya and Eunseom's meeting that they will both be in a different place. Tanya will choose to stay with her people instead of going with ES. Eunseom will choose to lead his friends instead of staying with Tanya. I'm expecting ES to tell Tanya that you'd changed.
  •  I really want Tanya and Eunseom to end up together...but it's always first hate relationship then love. So..i'm thinking Saya and Tanya will end up together. If this happens I want Eunseom to end up with chae eun and goes somewhere else and settles down.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

@classicchanel I don’t think Saya helped Tanya at all re her dance. The scene is in the preview of Saya and Tanya happens in the location of the dance but I don’t think it is immediately after as her hair and outfit are different. As for the holding hands scene, a ceremony for sure but it could be to make Tanya the new head priest or it can be an engagement (I don’t think it is a wedding). I think both Tanya and Eunseom have both changed drastically since the beginning of the story and they both know it. It will be interesting to see if their relationship can overcome these big changes. 

• Like 4

@classicchanel As far as i remembered Tanya is the destined head priest of the White Peak Mountain and it is just her innate spirit which led her to dance the steps perfectly. 

The training of  her Eomma and Eunsum gave a big help but what made her dance, whistle to catch the attention of the azure bird and to even know the starbell postion was the divine power vested on her as the successor of the White Peak Mountain.

The answer is the gift is just innate in her. As her mother said she just neded the perfect time and place to activate her gift given by her ancestor to her. :star:

• Like 4

On 9/2/2019 at 7:09 PM, 예맥희 said:

Yeah, I thought it too. But by ep.3 they said that there were no neanthals in the south. Maybe they'we not able to survive there... Thinking about it, that would be the safest place to all reminiscent neanthal. And would be easier for them to find the right cave and to cross the Sea of Tears. There must a strong reason that they can not live there, perhaps the weather is too hot or something like it...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, stella77 said:

@lightbringer06 ohh why is there no arrow line between the twins!?! I was anticipating it - how they will view each other. Seems Sanya loves Tanya but she doesn’t feel the same but sees him as an ally of sorts. 

Oh my, you're right..I didn't notice there was no arrow line. Hmm..I wonder why. Yes Saya loves TY and even tho his love isn't reciprocated, at least he got to spend most of the time with her...lol..

• Like 2

Soompi articles are hit or miss now a days. Personally, I just want a well written continuation of the story, which we all know continues the power struggles. I think I enjoyed AC up until now because in addition to the mixing of a story about power struggle, it added in small bits of fantasy + excellent story that focused on the characters, their relationship and the world and situation they are in. Yes, we have had a gazillion historical and modern dramas about power struggles but I feel this one is unique because of the setting and the way the story is told. Looking forward to watching it this weekend. 

• Like 1