[Drama 2023] Arthdal Chronicles 2, 아스달 연대기 2

marykarmelina

4 hours ago, seunhyel said:

@Chellsee: So there is really a love triangle? Any straight source? Coz  I am excited too!  Team Second Lead haha 

@seunhyelonly my instinct tells me so, haha! 

“Arthdal Chronicles” Cast Shares Excitement For The Drama In Teaser For Special Broadcast

Watch: âArthdal Chroniclesâ Cast Shares Excitement For The Drama In Teaser For Special Broadcast

tvN’s “Arthdal Chronicles” has released a preview for the special broadcast ahead of its premiere! 

The new weekend drama “Arthdal Chronicles” will weave an exciting tale of heroes who create their own legends in the ancient land called Arth. Song Joong Ki will play Eun Seom, a member of the Wahan tribe, and Kim Ji Won will play Tan Ya, the guardian and shaman of the Wahan tribe.

The teaser begins with the captivating description, “tvN’s new legend is beginning.” The video then shows clips of the main leads Jang Dong Gun, Kim Ok Bin, Song Joong Ki, and Kim Ji Won briefly describing the upcoming fantasy drama.

Jang Dong Gun who plays Ta Gon, a warrior dreaming to conquer Arthdal for his own, starts off by saying, “Daebak.” Kim Ok Bin explains, “I was really surprised,” and the teaser cuts off to a scene in which her ambitious character Taeilha is threatened with a knife at her throat.

Song Joong Ki and Kim Ji Won appear next, and they sincerely explain, “It is a fascinating and foreign story,” followed by short close-up shots of their characters in action. Finally, the leads appear once more, stating, “‘Arthdal Chronicles,’ the beginning of all the legends in the world,” and Song Joong Ki asks the viewers to tune into the upcoming adventure chronicle.

The full interviews and behind-the-scenes footage will be revealed in a special broadcast on May 26 at 9 p.m. KST ahead of the premiere on June 1.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1326436wpp/watch-arthdal-chronicles-cast-shares-excitement-for-the-drama-in-teaser-for-special-broadcast

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Music Video: We Won't Be Falling

Edited by Chellsee
added MV
  • Like 3

From the start, Ta Gon's character was described to have feelings for Tan Ya, tho am not sure if they'll follow through. I was hoping not, however there might be a possibility that there is a love triangle. Since we already have 4 characters or 2 pairings. I was convinced there might be since it seems Tan Ya has become one of the 'hostages' of Ta Gon after attacking their tribe. And Eun Som will be saving her.

• Like 5

Song Joong Ki And Jang Dong Gun’s First Encounter Hints At The Calm Before The Storm In “Arthdal Chronicles”

Jang Dong Gun and Song Joong Ki have a fateful, foreshadowing first encounter in “Arthdal Chronicles.”

“Arthdal Chronicles” is about the mythical capital city of Arthdal during the Gojoseon era and the legendary heroes of that time.

Jang Dong Gun plays tribal leader San Woong’s (played by Kim Eui Sung) eldest son, Ta Gon. A brilliant strategist and head of Arthdal’s highly skilled armed forces, he hungers for power as he conflicts with Arthdal’s powerful, including his father.

Song Joong Ki’s character is Eun Seom, a half-Neanderthal half-human member of the Wuhan clan. When his clan members are dragged to Arthdal, he takes on an entire civilization to save them.

In the released photos, Ta Gon and Eun Seom have their first meeting with quite a contrast in their situations. While Ta Gon enters Arthdal hailed as a hero, Eun Seom watches him quietly from afar. Ta Gon is astride his horse, full of majestic pride, but Eun Seom is surrounded by other commoners with a soft yearning on his face.

Jang-Dong-Gun-21.jpg

Song-Joong-Ki2.jpg

It was reported that the two deeply immersed themselves into their characters prior to the shoot. When filming began, their gazes, chemistry, and overall emotional expressions created a strong, tense atmosphere. Despite the fact that the two don’t approach or face one another, they still drew everyone in.

A source from the production staff stated, “This is an important scene in ‘Arthdal Chronicles’ where the bravest warrior in Arthdal, Ta Gon, and Eun Seom, a foreigner in Arthdal, encounter each other for the first time. Please look forward to how the two completely opposite men and their fates unfold in the ancient civilization of Arthdal.”

“Arthdal Chronicles” will air its first episode on June 1 at 9 p.m. KST. There will also be a special episode airing on May 26, the week prior to the drama’s premiere.

If you haven’t already, check out a teaser here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1326693wpp/song-joong-ki-and-jang-dong-guns-first-encounter-hints-at-the-calm-before-the-storm-in-arthdal-chronicles

• Like 3

Ta Gon and Taeilha are the characters I'm the most curious about but I'm sure they're all interesting in their own ways. I need to watch the drama to know if my first impression was the right one ^^.

And you, which are the characters you're the most interested in?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, loversbridge said:

Ta Gon and Taeilha are the characters I'm the most curious about but I'm sure they're all interesting in their own ways. I need to watch the drama to know if my first impression was the right one ^^.

I would say all of them because each characters seem to have their own charm and goal :D. I always like female characters who can fight and stand on their own so am glad to see both the females are.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, loversbridge said:

TaGon, TanYa and TaeIlHa.. 

• Like 1

arthdal chronicles schedules

5/26 (sun) 21:00 (kst) special broadcast
5/28 (tue) 14:00 (kst) press conference (live broadcast)
5/31 (fri) 20:00 (kst) live chat
6/1 (sat) 21:00 (kst) first broadcast

• Like 3

Song Joong Ki, Jang Dong Gun, Kim Ji Won, And More Reveal Their Innermost Desires In “Arthdal Chronicles” Character Posters

tvN’s upcoming drama “Arthdal Chronicles” has unveiled striking new character posters of its four leads!

“Arthdal Chronicles” is a new fantasy drama set in the mythical and ancient land of Arth, where legends will be written by heroes brought together by fate.

On May 25, the highly-anticipated drama introduced its four main characters through a set of stunning posters, each of which highlights the unique traits of the featured character.

Jang Dong Gun will star in the drama as Ta Gon, an accomplished warrior and the son of a tribal leader. HIs poster shows the character ready for battle, looking solemn with his sword in hand. The poster also reveals Ta Gon’s ambition and thirst for power, with the caption describing him as “Arthdal’s ruler, who dreams the toughest dream that exists beneath the skies.”

Jang-Dong-Gun1.jpg

Meanwhile, Song Joong Ki will star as Eun Seom, the brave progeny of a human mother and a Neanderthal, who lives amongst the members of the Wahan tribe and fights to save them from external threats. In his poster, Eun Seom wears traditional Wahan face paint and a look of determination as he runs through a forest. The caption introduces him as “an outsider to Arthdal, who dreams the greatest dream that exists beneath the skies.”

Song-Joong-Ki3.jpg

Kim Ji Won will play the role of Tan Ya, a shaman and a descendant of the Wahan clan mother. Her poster shows the character emitting a radiant glow and smiling innocently at the camera, hinting at her positive energy and inner beauty. The caption describes Tan Ya, who is also wearing Wahan face point, as “a child of prophecy, who dreams the most luminous dream that exists beneath the skies.”

Kim-Ji-Won2.jpg

Finally, Kim Ok Bin will appear in the drama as Tae Al Ha, the fierce and ambitious daughter of a tribal leader from a far-off land, whose tribe has mastered the use of bronze. In her poster, Tae Al Ha has a fierce glint in her eyes as she gazes confidently into the camera. The caption introduces her as “an ambitious politician, who dreams the most dangerous dream that exists beneath the skies.”

Kim-Ok-Bin1.jpg

The producers of the drama commented, “The character posters for ‘Arthdal Chronicles’ have harmoniously woven together the epic tales of Jang Dong Gun, Song Joong Ki, Kim Ji Won, and Kim Ok Bin, who are swept up in a fateful maelstrom in their attempts to conquer the ancient land of Arth.”

They added, “Please pay close attention to the legendary stories of Jang Dong Gun, Song Joong Ki, Kim Ji Won, and Kim Ok Bin, who will be creating Korea’s first ancient fantasy [drama] in ‘Arthdal Chronicles.'”

“Arthdal Chronicles” is scheduled to premiere on June 1 at 9 p.m. KST. In the meantime, check out the latest teasers for the drama here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1327237wpp/song-joong-ki-jang-dong-gun-kim-ji-won-and-more-reveal-their-innermost-desires-in-arthdal-chronicles-character-posters

• Like 9
  • Love 1

character posters:

D7dg58SUEAIeoDp.jpg:orig\

Spoiler

D7domU_VUAAgyhr.jpg:orig

Spoiler

Spoiler

D7dorINUwAAJhlA.jpg:orig

Spoiler

Spoiler

D7dovjNUEAAUvAJ.jpg:orig