[Drama 2023] Arthdal Chronicles 2, 아스달 연대기 2

marykarmelina

They have the oddest sets of clothings in the drama---hmmm

You have some guys looking like they from Game of Thrones with all the fur, then you have SJK and KJW's characters looking "tribal", and then you have the other's dressing almost in a gown mixing into the scene with the guys wearing Korean like robes? There's no unison in clothing that's for sure

But if anything, I have hopes that the acting will be solid!

• Like 2

new still cuts

D79gH0kUwAA_bt6.jpg:orig

D79gH0mUIAA9JJA.jpg:orig

D79gH0mUwAAV1jo.jpg:orig

Spoiler

Spoiler

D79gxKVV4AAVrqT.jpg:orig

Spoiler

D79gxKWU0AA4m_p.jpg:orig

Spoiler

D79gxKUUwAEg8oV.jpg:orig

Spoiler

D79gxKTU8AAGeVT.jpg:orig

Spoiler

Edited by triplem
4th image (Pic, YT, IG, twitter) onwards needs to go into spoiler. TQ
  • Like 2

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2019] Arthdal Chronicles, 아스달 연대기 - Sat & Sun @ 21:00 KST

Did anyone watch this live tonight? I did and it looks really promising! The cinematography is gorgeous and the pilot laid out the plot and tension pretty well.  I watched only one teaser and didn't watch GoT (nor will I ever care to watch) so I'm viewing this show with a fresher perspective that is free of comparison. Kudos to the casting director for blessing us with this young actor playing younger Eunsum, I thought SJK up and birthed himself a younger version for the show :D

• Like 1

GAME OF THRONES fan obviously from my username so I am conflicted with this drama. The costumes and production are very GoT. Story about childhood friends and kidnapping is not so much. But quest for power is.

But Goodluck to SJK. I wish him success with this drama. :)

I haven't even finished the episode and this is what I am feeling

giphy.gif

Like I don't even care what happens to those people. If these kids come back for revenge, that's fine. All these people will get their karma, because whatever happens to them, they deserve it!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ImAryaStark said:

GAME OF THRONES fan obviously from my username so I am conflicted with this drama. The costumes and production are very GoT. Story about childhood friends and kidnapping is not so much. But quest for power is.

Literally nothing is like game of thrones wtf are people smoking lets not act like GOT has original costumes or production. 

If anyone supports Tagon then they are evil though.. this guy i hope he gets killed in the worst way possible. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, ImAryaStark said:

I thought the promotional material had a GoT vibe, but I didn’t feel it at all watching the first episode. Quest for power is pretty much a given in every historical kdrama plus a lot of contemporary ones. 

• Like 4

Wow..it's....idk what to say. I think I need to watch the second episode to get my questions answered. So idk if this is where "born with the same fate as Eunsom" enters, when Ah Son starts to see Aramun in both Eun Som and Tan Ya (who I'm guessing is that kid). Wonder if they are connected in some way. So Aramun is a god and also the founder of Arthdal Nation...hmmm 

I've got to say acting is on point and the casting of those kids are so perfect as well, they're too cute :D. Btw, that actor who portrayed Ragaz, I just found out this is his first cameo drama^^.

7 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

:D. Btw, that actor who portrayed Ragaz

Yasss for Ragaz. Literally, the hottest thing that came out of this episode. I watched the episode prepared to say "SJK was soo hottt" and then Ragaz happened. Petition to bring back Ragaz :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

A great first episode that didn't disappoint,it actually went by soooo fast!!!

I have the idea that the dreams that Godess Aramun gave Ah Sa Hon were the premonition of the future and not actually a curse...In the dreams she showed her the two children who will someday conquer Asadal and defeat the current people,like she very well pointed she used Ah Sa Hon to save Eun Som and unite him with Tan Ya(as clearly the chosen ones to represent her like the legends speak)...And that the ones who will someday lead Asadal will be Eun Som and Tan Ya as Emperor and Prime Minister(with kindness and iron fists,like the weapon and flowers in their hands)...

Quite curious of the fate of Eun Som's older brother and what plans Ta Gon to do with him...

The episode was beautiful yet very tragic and i totally felt for the Neoantals, as they were from a different species (the so called monsters)yet they were more human and humble than all of the others(who were pretty much the monsters in my view)...At least one had the decency to show regret for his deeds...I guess it will be quite karmic that the Godess they worship will bring their demise...

• Like 7

I watched the first and it was a bit confusing in the beginning so I had to watch it twice just to understand certain characters.  Eun som’s father - Ragaz, did he have a twin brother?  At the white mountain when the Saram were trying to make peace with the Neoanthals or the blue people, I swear it seemed like Ragaz had a twin. Or maybe it’s because of the way they transition the scene as they were leaving the mountain.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, honeywell said:

I watched the first and it was a bit confusing in the beginning so I had to watch it twice just to understand certain characters.  Eun som’s father - Ragaz, did he have a twin brother?  At the white mountain when the Saram were trying to make peace with the Neoanthals or the blue people, I swear it seemed like Ragaz had a twin. Or maybe it’s because of the way they transition the scene as they were leaving the mountain.

I dont think its that confusing and i would just assume they are different characters and not related until the show brings it up. If he has a twin and it was important it will be explained or would have been explained.