[Drama 2023] Arthdal Chronicles 2, 아스달 연대기 2

marykarmelina

13 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

I read that there might be love triangle bw Eun Som, Tan Ya, and Ta Gon. I was still hoping they should just make it as 2 couples since we have 4 main characters. No need to make a love triangle.

Love triangles will definitely be here! But in the end it may turn out that there will be two pairs. But the nerves of the audience patted in the drama, 100%! We must worry about who will be with whom ...:w00t:

1 hour ago, choco milo said:

Eyyy he looks so tanned. :D

And so young ... :wub::wub::wub:As if he came to the drama immediately after filming the drama "A Werewolf Boy". Can't wait for the start of the drama ...

• Like 5

On 4/17/2019 at 1:13 PM, Friendly kitty said:

Love triangles will definitely be here! But in the end it may turn out that there will be two pairs. But the nerves of the audience patted in the drama, 100%! We must worry about who will be with whom ...:w00t:

That's the concern though :D. Still, I would be rooting for SJK-KJW :wub:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1318396wpp/kim-ok-bin-revealed-to-have-suffered-injury-while-filming-for-new-tvn-drama

Kim Ok Bin Revealed To Have Suffered Injury While Filming For New tvN Drama
Apr 18, 2019
by K. Lew

Kim Ok Bin has suffered an injury while filming on set for the upcoming drama, “Arthdal Chronicles” (working title).

On April 18, a source from the actress’s agency, Huayi Brothers Korea, stated, “While Kim Ok Bin was filming an action scene for tvN’s ‘Arthdal Chronicles,’ she fractured her nose. She has received treatment. She will recover and return to set.”

“Arthdal Chronicles” is set in the mythical city of Arthdal, said to be the capital city of the Gojoseon kingdom. It follows the stories of heroes and their legendary deeds in the ancient civilization.

The drama will air after “Confession” and is slated to air in June.

If you haven’t already, check out a teaser for the drama here!

Source (1)

Stills of Jang Dong Gun...

• Like 2

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Arthdal Chronicles, 아스달 연대기 - Song Joong Ki, Kim Ji Won, Jang Dong Gun, and Kim Ok - Premieres in June

The drama publicity says this is a Korean Game of Thrones. 

So far, it is looking like copying Game Of Thrones, costumes and all except there's no dragons.  I hope I am wrong because I don't want to watch something that's trying to imitate a highly loved world renowned series.

• Like 2

It seems like they already confirmed for Season 2 and the production team are working on keeping up to season 3. WOW dont tell me that the writer watched GOT as well lol :P

----

and yes @leek im strongly agreed with ya, as im a big fan of GOT and i can see a lot similarities. but i honestly dont think they copying it tho. 

• Like 5

I don't want to bring negativity but I wish people would stop comparing any new heroic fantasy tv shows with Game of Thrones. It's a popularity thing but popular isn't equal to good. For me it seems more similar to the Legend from MBC aka The Story of the First King's Four Gods.

• Like 5

I have to admit I have been apprehensive about this drama because of the talk about a season formant witch I have never been a big fan of. the reason is that they drag out story and that it take years to finish a story. this is one of my biggest draw to korean drama is that we got the full story with an ending. my worry is that the writer here have no plan for how to end this drama. I really hope there is no more then 2 season if they really need it.  

• Like 2