Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018-2019] Top Star Yoo Baek 톱스타 유백이

Surprised that there is no interview from JSM's side. I remember waiting for JEC's interview after Guest was finished.

DO you have the video cut off the wild wolf scene the director mentioned in his interview? I don't want to rewatch the whole ep.

• Like 2

Waaaaahhhh!!! REUNIONNN!!! The staff and casts seem pretty close. Miss my yoobaek and kangsoon... Are they gearing up for season 2?? Hmmmmm. 

Trans: 

Our drama might be over, but our meeting has just started.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

@heyyoooo I just saw this. I hope it's meeting for season 2 discussion! I google translated the caption to this. So they may just be meeting for fun, but one can hope. 

Google translate caption: 

Our drama is over, Our meeting began. # Top star milkshirts # Beauty girls # Earl Yomi bosses # Boss Min # I miss you! Everybody!

• Love 3

Wahhhh ..this gives us hope ! Why am I so excited @turtlegirl11 @heyyoooo @joonminfan @tibba ? If anything at least we know they are still in touch . :blush:

20 hours ago, akiera said:

Surprised that there is no interview from JSM's side. I remember waiting for JEC's interview after Guest was finished.

DO you have the video cut off the wild wolf scene the director mentioned in his interview? I don't want to rewatch the whole ep.

She’s been rather busy . With RM & guesting in another variety. 

This has Chinese translation 

Spoiler

edit to add...the girl on the right of the picture looks like the writer.. so this is a good sign that S2 is a possibility . We can hope

wwDazsH.jpg

Also thanks to @kirby b who translated the #hashtags here on KJS's thread

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

9 hours ago, triplem said:

Wahhhh ..this gives us hope ! Why am I so excited @turtlegirl11 @heyyoooo @joonminfan @tibba ? If anything at least we know they are still in touch . :blush:

#Iamnotgettingmyhopesup #Idontwanttobedisappointed #whyaretheysocutetogether

#ImissYBKS

#Istillwantmyhotkiss

#Whereismyhotkiss

#Gimmemyhotkiss

#Makethemgiveusahotkiss

• LOL 3

8 hours ago, joonminfan said:

#Iamnotgettingmyhopesup #Idontwanttobedisappointed #whyaretheysocutetogether

#ImissYBKS

#Istillwantmyhotkiss

#Whereismyhotkiss

#Gimmemyhotkiss

#Makethemgiveusahotkiss

I love your hashtagssss!!!!! Hahaha. Yah, they still owe us hot kisses after all those back view, zoomed out kisses director gave us.

• Love 3

6 hours ago, akiera said:

@triplem @joonminfan @turtlegirl Did you guys watched JSM's Happy together appearance? There she talks about how she attempted to create romance with KJS and LSY but they gave her a cold shoulder. I am sure she is exaggerating for fun but it was really nice.

Yes dear, I did. On KJS ‘s thread we had @joonminfan translate for us. Poor girl. But it was cute

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, akiera said:

@triplem   @joonminfan KJS is guesting on running man next week. They are kind of having a date and the other members are there to crash, it seems. The promo is out, its hilarious. 

Yes thanks dear...we were talking about it on the KJS thread..and are terribly excited

Another exciting news for Japanese fans is that TSYB will be aired there 30 May

A close up of the YB doll :D 

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Love 1

OMOOOOO Kim Ji Seok in Running Man. And the episode concept is about dating. It’ll be flooded by Kang Soon and Yoo Baek feels again :heart::heart:

I definitely need to put reminder to watch next week’s Running Man :lol:

And yayy! Top Star Yoo Baek will be aired in Japan. It definitely deserves more recognitions. For a good drama like this, it was so underrated in South Korea with quite low rating.

• Love 2

I really cannot! I thought I had let them go, but they had to appear together again on RM, with that photo that @triplem posted of the window frame... I have to keep telling myself IT'S NOT REAL IT'S NOT REAL IT'S NOT REAL. Oh my shipper heart...

• LOL 2

Awww... that RM trailer looked so effing cute. KJS was offered a role in a new fantasy drama but I read that he rejected it. Maybe because he's considering TSYB S2? Lol, I wish :D

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

On 4/1/2019 at 12:41 AM, annie1234 said:

And yayy! Top Star Yoo Baek will be aired in Japan. It definitely deserves more recognitions. For a good drama like this, it was so underrated in South Korea with quite low rating.

Its really unfortunate because Sky Castle was showing at the same time.. If it was another time slot I bet they would get at least 6%

On 4/1/2019 at 7:03 AM, joonminfan said:

I really cannot! I thought I had let them go, but they had to appear together again on RM, with that photo that @triplem posted of the window frame... I have to keep telling myself IT'S NOT REAL IT'S NOT REAL IT'S NOT REAL. Oh my shipper heart...

Did you see what Jongkook commented? :)He said "Ha" I'm wondering if Somin was just hinting everyone she might be in a rs or she just wanted to promote RM or the show..

I ship them so hard!! So min was totally into him because she kept pushing her hair behind her ears (what she does when shes interested in a guy) and Ji Suk kept leaning towards her while eating too. They're both AB and i read that AB are very compatible with one another :wub: also when they took the picture, their head touched while hers and seok jin did not. There's a clear boundary there :D

On 4/1/2019 at 11:07 AM, nikki7 said:

Awww... that RM trailer looked so effing cute. KJS was offered a role in a new fantasy drama but I read that he rejected it. Maybe because he's considering TSYB S2? Lol, I wish :D

Heard a lot of people rejected that drama. Maybe its not what he's looking for? We will see him in 'When Camellia Blooms'! I'm still hoping for TSYB2 but that would take more than a year even if its possible.. 

• Like 1