Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018-2019] Top Star Yoo Baek 톱스타 유백이

She runs to him ! She’s like TOP star Shi ..let’s get married! He Carried her in happiness, kiss .  They so happy . One more peck ! 

ks in uni, talks to her friends , she’s in her blue jacket. They are like let’s go clubbing . She’s like sure ..

YB standing there from afar ..how can a married woman go clubbing? She calls him hubby . She’s like okay we can go together. He’s like where? The island ? She’s like no, let’s go clubbing . Her friends surround him & carries him ! 

-ends-

it’s over !! Happy ending for all 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

See this is a great even with less episodes then other kdamas they h ave  a much more fulfilling ending

Agreed....no dragging. Everything wrapped up nicely.  This is such a great show. Will miss it ..

The PD is too cruel..many kisses but all zoomed out !!!

That scene was funny @turtlegirl

Final BTS ...where is the kiss BTS , TVN??????

Edited by triplem
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

See this is a great even with less episodes then other kdamas they h ave  a much more fulfilling ending

Actually, isn't it the same number of hours even if there are less episodes? Normally an episode lasts 1 h, so we'd have 16 h/ drama. This was an 11 episodes  * 1.5 h drama, so it would be 16.5 h.  Which doesn't mean it was not a good drama with a nice ending. ;)

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

Thank u @triplem and @turtlegirl for your live caps! It sounded like such a sweet episode that really tied up a lot of loose ends, lots of mirroring the first few episodes to show how our Top Star-ssi has changed. Although I’m kinda sad that there was no hot kiss or bed scene, but it was a good finale. We witnessed YB and KS’s journey individually and as a couple, and laughed and cried with them through all the angst and cuteness and sweetness.

My Heart is full because of our SoonBaek but I’m also feeling quite lost because this is really over. Tomorrow I’m going to be doing my last translation of the Chinese subs. No other drama has ever made me so crazy and obsessed, and I’m so happy that I had all of you chinggus here with me for the past 11 weeks. I had so much fun! Thank you! Remember to tag me in other threads if you think that I may enjoy the drama. I’m usually quite busy so I don’t have time to watch a lot, but I really like it here and would like to have fun discussing another drama with all of you again.

Shall go and sleep now so that I can do a proper translation of the subs tmr. Love you all! Love you YB and KS!!! :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

I don't have much time to talk about the finale. I am so happy for the lovely lovely episode! But also so sad that it's over! Otoke. I can't wait to see the subtitles, especially for YB's speech at the end. I'm happy they got married even though we didn't see it! But I was kind of hoping that what she said to him after he got off the helicopter was "I'm pregnant" lol. I think that would've been so awesome. But I know it'd be unlikely for that to happen before they got married. Too bad. I will imagine little KS's and little YB's in my head, then. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH :heart::bawling::heart:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I just had to watch the BTS you posted @triplem and @turtlegirl! I can’t get over how cute they are. Especially when KJS was adjusting JSM’s jacket, and I think he offered her his heat pack? He offered it to Grandma too. How sweet! :love: Oh man, I don’t know how I’m going to be able to let them go. So much feels! I’ll probably have a good cry when I post my last translation.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Cute. YB reveals KS is his gf to reporters.

YB: Oh Kang Soon!
KS: I think I’ve finally gone crazy.
YB: Oh Kang Soon. Are you okay?
KS: It’s okay. I’m fine.
YB: Oh, you have a nose bleed. Let’s hurry and go to the hospital. Here.
(lots of photos being taken by reporters it looks like)
KS: Oh no, what are we going to do now? Oh.
YB: She’s my girlfriend.
Reporter: What?
YB: We were secretly dating, so she’s even worn a disguise like this to come see me, but ultimately, it seems that we’ve been caught out. In reality, we have been dating prettily and well.
Reporter: This may be rude, but what does your girlfriend do, if you don’t mind the question?
YB: I’m sorry, but since she’s not a celebrity, we will not be revealing any personal details. I ask you to please be understanding.
Reporter: Now, now, now, let’s all cover up her face as we publish this. Covering up her face. (winks at YB)
KS: Oh my, why did you do that?

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 5

Sob...it's really over isn't it? What will i do? Spent 3 months with TSYB with you all....it was really great...:heart:

I love this scene..too cute

He gives her the bracelet here:

Thanks @stroppyse . Such a sweet scene but what a way to tell the world he is dating :D 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 7
  • Love 2

I'm going to miss this board so much!! I love you guys!! It is a beautiful weather day here. I am going to go outside and cheer myself up in the sunshine now that this beautiful drama is over and I am sad to say goodbye :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Gosh I'm speechless when it comes to this drama, I'm blown away for how perfect it was. How can a drama be this beautiful yet so funny, captivating, meaningful, heartwarming & had the most adorable couple everrr, wahhh KJS & JSM had the best chemistry I've ever seen in kdramaland.

As for their ending, I don't even need to watch their last ep with sub to know that they're gold, I'll rewatch it for a countless time like each & every other ep of theirs. This is the best drama from 2018/2019 & an all time fav for me.

Hwahh gonna miss them so much, how can I find another drama that able to top this one for me??? They're so perfect!!  :bawling:

Thank you TVN for giving us such a beautiful drama like this, a healing drama indeed (TT) am granting you a 10 out of 10, even a 100 if I could, chopsu!!! 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

This is tooth-achingly cute.

Slide 1:

KS: Oh, I’ve put up a new picture of my ideal man. Over here. (showing him)
YB: Oh. Did I make a mistake agreeing to do the movie with Nam Jo? If I go up to Seoul, then I’ll have to be apart from such a pretty Oh Kang Soon. Should I just tell him that I can’t do it?
KS: What are you saying? Did you agree to shoot the movie with Nam Jo-shi?
YB: Yes. I owe Nam Jo some debt as well, and it’s obvious that
KS: Aioo, it’s really strange. If you look at him carefully, Nam Jo-shi is so good looking, how is it that he’s less popular than Top Star-shi?
YB: Wait a moment. You said I was your ideal man. Tell me honestly. Is Nam Jo better looking, or am I better looking?
KS: Oh, of course, for me, it’s Top Star-shi.

Slide 2:
YB: Look straight into my eyes and tell me. Am I better looking or is Nam Jo better looking?
KS: Well, that…that is… the thing is… (kisses YB)
YB: Ohhh. You’re thinking to get out of it with just a kiss, but… I would let it go for just a kiss like that. I would. Another one.
KS: Oh, that’s enough. What are you on about?
YB: What is this? Okay, tell me honestly. Who is better looking?!
KS: Oh, geez. (kisses him again)
YB: Here.
KS: Oh my. Oh my. (he kisses her and again, then hugs her)
YB: Okay, who’s better looking?

Unfortunately, I don't think that I can translate any more of this episode for fear of becoming diabetic and being scolded by my dentist. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

They are hamming it up for the shippers...kkkk..:love:  poke @heyooo

giphy.gif

JSM is like, it's not what you think...ahahahaha

giphy.gif

KJS thinks he should try to cover his tracks by giving halmoni a warm a pack too...

giphy.gif

Alright just some fun gifs for tonight...going to bed...happy for such a lovely end but sad to say goodbye to it.  Read you all tomorrow

• Like 7
  • Love 1

okay just one more...I really like this proposal

@stroppyse I know these scenes can cause diabetes, but could you take a look as well ..thanks so much\

----------------

I loved it when she finally asked to get married!!!!

• Like 6
  • Love 1

I don't want this to eeeennnnddddd :bawling: But happy to know they are married in the end and live happily ever after.

I'm gonna miss Top Star-ssi and Kang Soon so much.

10 minutes ago, triplem said:

They are hamming it up for the shippers...kkkk..:love:  poke @heyooo

JSM is like, it's not what you think...ahahahaha

KJS thinks he should try to cover his tracks by giving halmoni a warm a pack too...

Alright just some fun gifs for tonight...going to bed...happy for such a lovely end but sad to say goodbye to it.  Read you all tomorrow

I love this BTS so much. KJS told JSM about the bts camera and then he started to pretend to care about her and fixed her jacket. :joy: and JSM was like he is not that nice if the camera is not around :joy: even with simple bts, their chemistry is good.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

41 minutes ago, triplem said:

Hhhahahaha. I was laughing so hard when I watched this bts!! Cutiiiiesssss

Idk how am I gonna move on guyz. The final ep was too perfect, i was smiling the whole 1 hr 45 min. Thank you for the last 3 months guyz. *sighhhhhhhhh*

• Like 4
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Hannahmiriam said:

Actually, isn't it the same number of hours even if there are less episodes? Normally an episode lasts 1 h, so we'd have 16 h/ drama. This was an 11 episodes  * 1.5 h drama, so it would be 16.5 h.  Which doesn't mean it was not a good drama with a nice ending. ;)

Huh... good point!

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 1

I've lost count on how many times I watched the romantic scenes again and again. I love this drama and couple so much. So sad it already ended.. :bawling: 

I hope both of them will do another project in the future. They easily made their way to my top 3 favorite onscreen couples. 

I wanna see more of KJS but before 20th century, he was usually doing 2nd lead roles. I don't think I can watch him as the guy not getting the girl anymore. So what am I gonna watch now. :bawling:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

16 minutes ago, jhjsw said:

I've lost count on how many times I watched the romantic scenes again and again. I love this drama and couple so much. So sad it already ended.. :bawling: 

I hope both of them will do another project in the future. They easily made their way to my top 3 favorite onscreen couples. 

I wanna see more of KJS but before 20th century, he was usually doing 2nd lead roles. I don't think I can watch him as the guy not getting the girl anymore. So what am I gonna watch now. :bawling:

Omg sameee (TT TT ) I fell for KJS since problematic men & 20century and fell harder on Top Star-sshi, I want to watch his other drama but on most of it he was the 2nd lead & my weak heart couldn't accept to see his heart broken :tears: just nonono

KJS & JSM together had an amaaazing chemistry that making me hard not to ship them together tbh, hope to see them in another project together real soon, maybe on melodrama? Family drama? Or even sageuk, lol, anything!! *yes I'm that desperate to see them again. :sweatingbullets:

Ahh it's hard to let this drama go, still can't move on just yet, I hope you don't mind if I camp here for a while :D

• Like 2
  • Love 6