Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018-2019] Top Star Yoo Baek 톱스타 유백이

3 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

KS: I think that going too fast isn’t that good. Because I think we started with a kiss already.
YB: Huh?
KS: We should start again from the start. Slowly. Let’s take our time. Huh?
KS: His lips are so lascivious. Lascivious. Why in the world did I say that we should start slowly from the beginning for anyway? I can’t even have a kiss now.
KS: What do I do? Whenever I see you, I want to hug you and kiss you, and be like that!
YB: What?
KS: Without any conditions, I want to kiss you so much, I think I’m going to go crazy! I desperately want it!

hahaha no wonder i kept hearing the girl said "KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS" :D 

• LOL 8

Translation of the YB-centric preview.

Grandmother: You mean that you want to marry my Kkang Soon, right?
YB: Of course! Get married and have many children as well. I want to live with a bustling family, so that Oh Kang Soon won’t be lonely.
YB: But until when are you going to call me Top Star-shi?
KS: Oh, but then, what should I call you?

So glad to see that the angst is over, and only the cute is left. :D

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, blademan said:

THE CUTE PREVIEW :heart: THE ONE WITH THE KISSES :heart:

OMO OMO OMO the preview is too sweet :wub: Who can handle Top Star-ssi when he is being the sweetest boyfriend on earth???? 

Btw, why is KS crying? Is that because she will leave halmoni and moving to Seoul?

• Like 9

OK, combine those 2 previews and we maybe have what was shown at the end of the episode. Except I think there was more. Like at least 1 more kiss. And a better view of the cuddling in bed...Lol I hope someone can find it!

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

Thanks for the recap. I am in love with this couple. Now i have to wait a week to see them again

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

OK, combine those 2 previews and we maybe have what was shown at the end of the episode. Except I think there was more. Like at least 1 more kiss. And a better view of the cuddling in bed...Lol I hope someone can find it!

Yaaap! Been stalking IG for that preview or we can wait for the full raw ep 

Also how can we wait another week for all the CUTE AND FLUFFY

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

12 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

I need a nice deep kiss next week...KS is still like a dead fish but they did call her the Island virgin in all those google translated articles .:tounge_wink:  So i put it down to this being her first experience kissing

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 6

Credit to our friends from the drama DC site. They're quick to provide us with sustenance to tide over the long wait :D

tE1DYHk.gif

6PZb3rX.gif

TLrNHP5.gif

WDn4KAF.gif

HOW CUTE ARE THESE TWO :wub: THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE TOGETHER AND YOOBAEK LOOKS SO IN LOVE I CANNOT DEAL WITH THIS MUCH CUTE. HELP. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 3

She is a good girl. She will wait for the ring on her finger for anything really naughty. But she will find more books or better yet watch some of  his movies to get ideas ;) 

• LOL 9

2 minutes ago, butwhatever said:

w, how many episodes do we have left? :o

Two more....

So they still have to sort out YB-mum relationship and KS going after her own dreams again. 

• Like 8

We know she will be going to school again.  So her dream will be pursued while  they live in Seoul.  She knows his history now and being so family oriented will want, help  him to reconcile with his Mother. It will be a little lonely for her till she makes friends and starts a family of her own.

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, tibba said:

Credit to our friends from the drama DC site. They're quick to provide us with sustenance to tide over the long wait :D

HOW CUTE ARE THESE TWO :wub: THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE TOGETHER AND YOOBAEK LOOKS SO IN LOVE I CANNOT DEAL WITH THIS MUCH CUTE. HELP. 

The raw is up. Now I can finally  watch the previous 2 episodes... 

• Like 5

I find it really cute that he said he wants to have lots of kids so she'll never be lonely. :heart: I think these two will steal my heart next week, for sure. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, RobinM said:

We know she will be going to school again.  So her dream will be pursued while  they live in Seoul.  She knows his history now and being so family oriented will want, help  him to reconcile with his Mother. It will be a little lonely for her till she makes friends and starts a family of her own.

I really hope they also bring Grandma with them, even though it's not permanent. She can help YB's mom be more like a mother to her son. That way, KS won't also have to worry so much for her.

Also, I hope they give a happy ending to MD, too. And the rest of the villagers.

• Like 8

Lots of little Kang Soons and Yoo Baeks!  he will have a family he never had as well! 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

I think it is better for yoobaek to send his mom to island to look after grandma. She can earn living to do other things with villagers and learn to fish like kangsoon. She can earn money too. It is a place of healing and yoobaek’s unconditional love for his mom no matter what she did. Grandma will see yoobaek in new light. His mom needs To stay away from the public after they learned the real truth about yoobaek. His mom may not find job after she revealed the truth. It is better that way so kangsoon can pursue her studies in Seoul while his mom looks after grandma. Yoobaek can bring many resources to build the village. Make village into film sites like they did for top star yoobaek. The island saved yoobaek and gave him so much love he deserves. He is giving it all back. He will help kangsoon to shuttle between the worlds. And more kissing to come. They are going to beat DC’s parents for lots of kisses and love! Hehe 

40 minutes ago, butwhatever said:

I really hope they also bring Grandma with them, even though it's not permanent. She can help YB's mom be more like a mother to her son. That way, KS won't also have to worry so much for her.

Also, I hope they give a happy ending to MD, too. And the rest of the villagers.

I think grandma rather stay in village. Yoobaek will convince his mom to come to the village to start a new life after she reveal the truth about him for his sake. Yoobaek will ask his mom to look after grandmother in island in return the favor after all the things he had done for her. He knew the island will help his mom. The island is a place of healing and unconditional love that saved him. It will help grandma to see yoobaek in a new light on his maturity and unconditional love for people he is responsible for no matter how they hurt him. It is a good place for his mom to heal and understand more about her son. She should be very proud to have him. He is so much more than just her son. He is truly a top star yoobaek, even better. :)

• Like 8

I think Mom and Son need Quality time to get to know each other like they never got in the past. At first just the three of them getting acquainted. She can visit the island with them and see if it’s for her. Not everyone heals the same way.

Grandma has lived her whole life, her friends are there on that island and won’t want to uproot  herself now. Even a trip to Seoul might be too much for her. They will to visit her I believe.

• Like 6