[Drama 2018-2019] Top Star Yoo Baek 톱스타 유백이

larus

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Well. I know what I'll be watching on repeat for the next 24 hrs...

I love this song too, soo pretty. And the video :bawling:and the spoiler :heart: 

Aw... the song is so heartbreakingly beautiful. Why is it that the last 2 ost sounds so sad. I would've thought they would pick a more cheerful song for a romcom.

This vid makes me sooooo happy. Thanks autumnflowers for posting!

I hope they don't make KS & YB meet at the very last moment & we'll have to wait another week to see them together.

2 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Well. I know what I'll be watching on repeat for the next 24 hrs...

I love this song too, soo pretty. And the video :bawling:and the spoiler :heart: 

This drama has beautiful soundtracks. I downloaded the video on YouTube so i can watch it anytime i want :D

So we now are sure that KS-YB will get back together in tomorrow episode. Can we expect some cute beautiful moments from them? :wub:

Just now, turtlegirl said:

Y'all, how am I supposed to make it to Friday? My heart might explode! I really really don't want them to meet at the very end of the ep. I need hugs and kisses, gosh darn it! 

That last scene in the ost where they meet must end with a real good kiss . I had enough of throwing potatoes at TVN :D 

@triplem @turtlegirl I'm supposed to be doing work now but why am I here? :sweat_smile: Oh my heart is just bursting with happiness. The past couple of episodes have been so hard for our OTP and for us as well. I also do not want them to meet at the end of the episode and it just ends there. Can we hope for maybe halfway through? So who do you think will initiate the skinship first? I'm hoping for KS to hug YB first (hey, it's time for her to step up, right?) and then for YB to kiss her. I want a kiss! :kiss_wink:

Just now, joonminfan said:

@triplem @turtlegirl I'm supposed to be doing work now but why am I here? :sweat_smile: Oh my heart is just bursting with happiness. The past couple of episodes have been so hard for our OTP and for us as well. I also do not want them to meet at the end of the episode and it just ends there. Can we hope for maybe halfway through? So who do you think will initiate the skinship first? I'm hoping for KS to hug YB first (hey, it's time for her to step up, right?) and then for YB to kiss her. I want a kiss! :kiss_wink:

It will definitely start with a hug , i think YB will initiate the kiss . KS is quite shy . I cannot wait ! 

3 minutes ago, triplem said:

It will definitely start with a hug , i think YB will initiate the kiss . KS is quite shy . I cannot wait ! 

The kiss had BETTER be a good one!!!! They have just upped my expectations of the kiss with a non-responsive one from KS, much angst and weeks of waiting. Come on TVN! You have such talented actors in KJS and JSM!

6 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Haha I love you guys. I'm supposed to be asleep but nope now I'm just watching this dang video over and over :lol:I agree, KS will hug first. Then YB kissy kissy time yeahhhh. :rolleyes: Then the JSM spoiler bed scene next week :relieved:

It's alright, I've been sleeping less because of this drama. I swear, you guys make this so fun! OMG bed scene. Please do not bring my hopes up! I would be crushed if we don't even get a hint of that! :relaxed:

Hey I mean we know KS has some not-so-innocent thoughts. I think once he kisses her, we might see a whole new KS. Honestly how could any woman resist YB and his beautiful body...and I guess his beautiful soul too :P

In JSM's spoiler, those sheets were definitely ruffled! Plus hrmm now that I'm thinking about it...wasn't her hairstyle the same as when she's wearing the hanbok? Or I'm just trying to talk myself into believing we will get a bed scene here...

19 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Hey I mean we know KS has some not-so-innocent thoughts. I think once he kisses her, we might see a whole new KS. Honestly how could any woman resist YB and his beautiful body...and I guess his beautiful soul too :P

In JSM's spoiler, those sheets were definitely ruffled! Plus hrmm now that I'm thinking about it...wasn't her hairstyle the same as when she's wearing the hanbok? Or I'm just trying to talk myself into believing we will get a bed scene here...

Well, if KS has gone to Seoul to look for YB, she needs a place to stay. Logically, she would have arrived there in the afternoon or early evening, since she is still wearing the hanbok which she wore to either the engagement party or the vows renewal ceremony in the day. YB is not going to let her out of his sight once he has gotten a hold of her. He will definitely bring her back to his house. We don't know if there are other rooms in his house, do we? Maybe it's only his bedroom, plus the living room and the kitchen and dining area. So... :relaxed:

Now I gotta go back and find that photo to see if the sheets are ruffled! :sweat_smile:

2 hours ago, autumnflowers said:

How about both? First KS gets another makeover and then they ask the designer to design a wedding gown for her :rolleyes:

Ooh excellent suggestion! 

Also in JSM's insta post where she's on the bed, isn't her hair also prepped in the same style as her other post where KJS is wearing a robe? I shall draw my own conclusions :D

Hello fellow Yoo-Baek fans! Happy 2019 to all!

After a few weeks break from Yoo-Baek, I'm finally all caught up and...

I just get this feeling that Yoo-Baek is not the endgame.

I'm sorry to be a contrarian, but I just feel like Ma-Dol is a really strong contender. The steady one.

Yoo-Baek and Kkang-Soon are infatuated with each other, but her infatuation is what will help her realize that Ma-Dol is a man and not an older brother anymore. And Yoo-Baek will have a renewed attitude towards his work, a more appreciative attitude towards life, and heal his relationship with his mother.

This isn't what I want, but this is what I just think will happen.

I don't know. I just... get this feeling.

Archived