[Drama 2018-2019] Top Star Yoo Baek 톱스타 유백이

larus

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can watch it on tv. I’d be sure to be back in hotel room by then . See you all soon

ahem, let’s thank his agency for fan service photos . Be sure to scroll .... :D

I’m waiting for my hubs to get ready to go out for dinner  & they are actually showing repeat of eps 2 now :D 

Live caps eps 4

this must be a flashback- his stylist showing him some shirts while he’s been made up . He dissapproves of them All. Life’s hard when you are his staff . He’s all set for the awards in his full suit . He was reminded that it was someone’s birthday? He goes buy a cake . Drives to an old neighbourhood. He goes up the steps ..it’s his mum. She’s on the phone . She’s still living like a pauper , unchanging from her previous ways , YB gets mad . Why is she still like that ? He walks off , punches the pole downstairs like in eps 1 ...cries as he drives off . Repeat of the award scene - so he’s so sacarstic because he’s just so mad about his mum 

Back to Wando ( present time ) ...he walks up to a shocked KS ..OKS ...you’ve entered my frame . She’s like huh ? Somehow she wanted to say like a million things and he put her hand on her mouth. He says he wants the present - the sea urchins - goes to his room. Watches her wash clothes with her legs stomping the ...lol... she’s in full ahjumma flowery pants ..she’s like what are you staring at 

meanwhile , I think MD is upset he’s still around 

She fries some seafood .MD comes over ... he tickles KS from the back , she feeds him ...YB jealous ..she walks away to get something from the kitchen , I think mD ask YB why he didn’t go back ? Long quibble there. She gives MD a whole plate of fried stuff to take home . jealous YB refuses to eat the food she cooked

in Seoul - Manager goes see YB mum.i think she’s no longer with the step dad . He asked if YB knows that . I think not 

Bored YB goes up to KS room , she’s not in . He sits at her desk &. Looks at the doll . He’s trying to figure out what’s going on with his heart . Plays the old cassette tape 

KS took food to granny & the villagers who were busy farming ..they all talk about YB if I’m not mistaken 

she goes back ..YB has fallen asleep ..she watches him ..suddenly he woke up ..was shocked .. sweat / water was dropping down her hair / neck . He was staring at her too , hmmmmm. So they had the conversation as per preview about her not really understanding men . I think he was Pointing out that her being so friendly with the opposite Sex  , may be misunderstood. She’s like explain to me .he says she won’t understand 

Yb then went to MD house to borrow the phone . Funnily YB asked for NJ , gave him some instructions on what to do. Looks like he’s not concern about returning to his role . Manager was saying this is strange 

Ks goes to see doc ..haha ... KS ask doc what’s the difference between how men & women think ..why you Want to know kS...Ho Ho , doc gave her a book to read 

she’s reading it as per the preview..she’s got to read secretly under the covers ...wahh her toes curling ..oh boy she’s getting lots of information :D 

omo..YB exercising , doing some weird moves , then runs back to the house. He ask for water ...she’s like get  it from the well..wow .,he takes off his sports jacket ..haha she’s looking at his arms & him drinking water ..he sprays his face with mist ..she stares with that look ..I’m dying laughing ..he’s like what’s wrong with you. She stammers ..runs off to her room ..cursing the book. The english BGM they use is Hilarious .. as she comes out he’s like hang on there .,’she’s shocked , trips . He catches her , omg ..the book she was reading fell onto the floor 

YB picks it up . He starts reading aloud some pages . She tries to grab the book back ..embarrassed ..MD comes at that time ..he’s shocked KS is reading such naughty books ..she takes it  from YB & runs away . Gives back to doc 

Doc reads some of the pages ..teacher walks past ..ahh these two ..so much unspoken tension btwn the two 

KS walks back , so MD wants to walk away . She’s shy, then she asked him about how men treat women they like etc . Think she ask him about what she read in the book, also ask him how he’d treat a girl he likes , has he kissed before 

Omo ..is Nam Joo moving into YB house 

YB in bed smiling to himself about what happened in the day ..kS reading that sort of book .,suddenly a knock in his door ..she’s like don’t make a sound ..come ..,he’s like oh my . She’s like follow me .

they go to her rooftop place . He’s like err are you serious you want to do this ? Hahaha he thinks she has naughty things on her mind , she goes into her house .she pops out with boots for him. SHe wanted to take him to catch clams ..lol! So he misunderstood her 

Sweet scenes of them looking for clams , he screams..he was pulling a prank on her ..she got mad ..but they had a lot of fun . After they finish they Walk back . They start talking about Seoul. She asked him why he hates kimbap.

hmm some person sees MD dad on the ground ..then runs away as KS & YB approaches. He was drunk ( who’s the mysterious dude ?)  they bring ahjjusi home  . Yb and Md hv war of words . Think YB boast to him about spending time with Ks (?) ..then he says let’s go home Ks. MD is jealous now 

Looks like NAm Joo has taken over YB’s pad . He talks to the cat robot . He’s mad that the cat robot , Sony does not give him respect 

back in island - md mum cooks him lunch & they chat about something 

speedy gonzales and wife comes to see grandma & KS 

doc continues her far away admiration of teacher as he exercises 

MD mum & Md looks frantically for the father ..seems he’s missing. Yb was jogging . Md wanted to stop him to ask him if he has seen his dad ..but YB just ran past . Md chases him back to ks house . The other village ladies are there cooking ,.YB is like what’s happening? Then MD stops him from asking too much , ks explains it’s her dad’s birthday / death anniversary or something. They are cooking his favourite dishes , YB felt bad  

MD helps KS wipes dishes etc to prepare for the prayer ceremony. They both laugh a lot as they talk. YB jealous 

MD mum comes over. The dad is really missing , they all go look for him , mum is crying . Found him ..crying on a boat .not sure why he so sad but has it got to do with KS parents death ? He and granny then later have a heart to heart, he’s crying . Need subs . But he feels bad for KS , granny tries to comfort him . He blames himself I think for her parents death & never quite got over it. 

Ks begins the prayer ceremony . Md , md parents & granny are there . Yb watched from afar 

Md has flashback of him& his dad when they were young , sitting down talking about Ks and how they must look after her 

YB wonders where KS is going  . She went to the sea. He spots her . She’s floating as per preview. Voice over by KS . ..this is how it must feels to be hugged by your parents . YB stares at her. Flash back to his idol days practising with NJ. After practice he goes to see mum. Got mad, she’s got s new man in the house. It was raining young YB sees Kang soon ( actually it’s YB himself ) ..he’s in tears . He walks up to her hugs her real Long!!!! She’s like what’s this . But she lets him, he’s crying . 

Darn it that ends the eps 

preview 

md is the one who takes Ks to Seoul on a date . He wants to propose to her. , YB finds out & takes the first boat out ! Frantically looks for her in Seoul ! Omo this turn of events is most unexpected 

wow I’m wondering what’s going to happen next. Cause i think she’s like surprised at the end by MD proposal?

4 minutes ago, triplem said:

preview 

md is the one who takes Ks to Seoul on a date . He wants to propose to her. , YB finds out & takes the first boat out ! Frantically looks for get in Seoul ! Omo this turn of events is most unexpected 

Omo this is really unexpected! I would never have thought that MD would be the one to bring KS to Seoul. But we still have hope. YB rushes to  look for them! And KS was wearing YB’s silver bangle in one of the BTS videos or something, right?

Archived