Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018-2019] Top Star Yoo Baek 톱스타 유백이

@triplem Yes, YB's mother is horrible. She wasn't there, when YB got hurt because she got married without telling him. Then she even used his popularity in order to ask for investment. And we could see that the stepfather was the one behind it. Like YB said, he got scared and hurt to see that a fan could even try to harm him. No wonder if he keeps people at a certain distance.  

• Like 6

What we know will happen:

She is Showing her interest openly to him. Full steam ahead.

She is wearing his silver bracelet. A keepsake to her when he leaves?

She goes with him (or to him) in Seoul . MD goes as well. 

Presumably stays with him either temporarily or permanently. 

Are in a intimate enough relationship by this time for her to be in bed with him in some capacity. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, RobinM said:

What we know will happen:

She is Showing her interest openly to him. Full steam ahead.

She is wearing his silver bracelet. A keepsake to her when he leaves?

She goes with him (or to him) in Seoul . MD goes as well. 

Presumably stays with him either temporarily or permanently. 

Are in a intimate enough relationship by this time for her to be in bed with him in some capacity. 

This pretty much sums up my guess on what's going to happen.

I feel like he's going to give her the bracelet as keepsake that he'll come back, but since he doesn't, MD is taking her to Seoul to find him. 

• Like 5

@bebebisous33 True . YB’s lack of trust & the fence he builds around to  keep others are out stems from his mum & stepdad using him . 

I’m in Seoul now . Headed for Jeju but so excited for tonight that I had to come by : lol ...our TOP Star Shi must have hurt his precious hands :D 

Shout out by JSM to remember to watch 

He looks good 

• Like 5

In the preview we can see ks crying remembering her parents... So this happens afterwards :wub:  

Done watching ep 3 , thanks for the translation @joonminfan 

Really appreciated:relieved:

• Like 4

I think it's going to move quicker than we think, cause isn't this drama like short, like only 10 or 12 episodes? So it should jump straight to the point, because YB is already falling for OKS.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I can watch it on tv. I’d be sure to be back in hotel room by then . See you all soon

ahem, let’s thank his agency for fan service photos . Be sure to scroll .... :D

I’m waiting for my hubs to get ready to go out for dinner  & they are actually showing repeat of eps 2 now :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Live caps eps 4

this must be a flashback- his stylist showing him some shirts while he’s been made up . He dissapproves of them All. Life’s hard when you are his staff . He’s all set for the awards in his full suit . He was reminded that it was someone’s birthday? He goes buy a cake . Drives to an old neighbourhood. He goes up the steps ..it’s his mum. She’s on the phone . She’s still living like a pauper , unchanging from her previous ways , YB gets mad . Why is she still like that ? He walks off , punches the pole downstairs like in eps 1 ...cries as he drives off . Repeat of the award scene - so he’s so sacarstic because he’s just so mad about his mum 

• Like 7

Back to Wando ( present time ) ...he walks up to a shocked KS ..OKS ...you’ve entered my frame . She’s like huh ? Somehow she wanted to say like a million things and he put her hand on her mouth. He says he wants the present - the sea urchins - goes to his room. Watches her wash clothes with her legs stomping the ...lol... she’s in full ahjumma flowery pants ..she’s like what are you staring at 

meanwhile , I think MD is upset he’s still around 

• Like 7

She fries some seafood .MD comes over ... he tickles KS from the back , she feeds him ...YB jealous ..she walks away to get something from the kitchen , I think mD ask YB why he didn’t go back ? Long quibble there. She gives MD a whole plate of fried stuff to take home . jealous YB refuses to eat the food she cooked

in Seoul - Manager goes see YB mum.i think she’s no longer with the step dad . He asked if YB knows that . I think not 

• Like 7

Bored YB goes up to KS room , she’s not in . He sits at her desk &. Looks at the doll . He’s trying to figure out what’s going on with his heart . Plays the old cassette tape 

KS took food to granny & the villagers who were busy farming ..they all talk about YB if I’m not mistaken 

she goes back ..YB has fallen asleep ..she watches him ..suddenly he woke up ..was shocked .. sweat / water was dropping down her hair / neck . He was staring at her too , hmmmmm. So they had the conversation as per preview about her not really understanding men . I think he was Pointing out that her being so friendly with the opposite Sex  , may be misunderstood. She’s like explain to me .he says she won’t understand 

Yb then went to MD house to borrow the phone . Funnily YB asked for NJ , gave him some instructions on what to do. Looks like he’s not concern about returning to his role . Manager was saying this is strange 

• Like 7